Moms Just Want to Help Out Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stick your tongue out and lick my cock when it reaches the top of the stroke."

Lillian did as I asked, and the sensation felt incredible. It was so hot and wet, pumping between my Mother-In-Laws tits that I got my nuts up in there too. I felt another cum burning in my balls. I rose up and grabbed and stroked my cock to climax in my Mother-In-Laws face. I blew a good sized load on Lillian's cheeks and mouth.

I directed Lillian to taste some, which she did reluctantly, as she had never seen or tasted sperm before.

"What do you think of the taste?" I asked

"It's not like anything I have ever tasted before. It's not bad."

"Well, learn to like it. It's my essence and I want you to love it." I informed her.

I moved myself up further to her mouth. "Clean me up with your mouth and tongue. I don't know what's going to happen with us in the future, but this is how I want our lovemaking to end each time. I want you to give my dick and balls a trough tongue bath when we finish". Lillian licked my cock and nuts clean, and ate my cum, and then we cuddled.

Lillian explained to me that today was one of the best days in her life. She had never had an orgasm before and had never performed sex like we did today. She thought that I was a great lover and sexual being. She explained that she wanted to help me my sexual needs, but also wanted to learn more from me about sex and pleasure. I thought about it, for about ½ a second, and agreed to both.

Lillian stayed in our guestroom for 2 weeks after Liz and the baby returned home. She helped both Liz and myself with each of our needs in everyway I could hope for. We were always discrete around Liz since we did not feel she would approve of how we help each other. We knew in the long-run it was in her best interest to continue our agreement.

I now work for a company that I have to stay in Lillian's area 4 nights a month. I have it OK'ed with the company and Liz that I stay at Lillian's home. The company pays for both of our meals out while I'm there, and the company doesn't have to pay for a hotel for me. Everyone thinks it's great how well we get along! We continue helping each other, and I continue teaching Lillian about many interesting things that she never knew about before.

The End of part 2.

12