Mom's Loving Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers

I moved up to her and licked all of the cum from her chin and swallowed it. Then I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her tenderly.

"Oh mom ... that was so fucking awesome ... I've never had anyone ... I mean with their mouth ... ah, your tongue it felt so good." She was having difficulty getting her words out. "I never came that hard before ... ever!"

"Did you like the taste of Tommy's cum? Have you ever had a guy come in your mouth before."

"Oh no, I haven't ... and Tommy, that was so hot! It tasted ... well, sort of salty ... I'm not so sure I really like it." Sara said.

I looked over at Tommy and he had a big smile on his face, and his cock wasn't completely hard any more. I moved over to him and sucked his soft cock into my mouth. Some of his salty sweet cum was left, which I savored. What I really wanted was for him to be hard again so he could give Sara a truly glorious fuck for the first time in her life. It didn't take long for him to get hard again ... Tommy continued to amaze me.

By the time Tommy was hard again Sara had recovered from the orgasm I'd given her.

"Spread your legs dear." I told my daughter. Then I guided my son's cock to her tight young cunt and watched as Tommy's long shaft slowly slid deep inside her.

"Oh fuck ... it's so fuckin' huge! Aaaaah ... oh oh oh gawd ... oh that feels ... oh shit ... oh fuck me ... fuck me!"

Sara was shouting and bucking her hips against her brother's hard cock as he started pumping his stiff shaft into her. He moved faster ... and faster ... and Sara was soon screaming incoherently. I rubbed her clit lightly which sent her over the edge again.

"Eeeeeeeeeee ... uh uh uh uh ..." She screamed. Tommy was up to 'full speed ahead' and his sister came over and over as he frantically slammed into her cunt while I rubbed her clit.

Finally, Tommy let out a huge groan and his body tensed as he slammed one last time into Sara's cunt. Sweat poured off Tommy and dripped on his sister's belly which was quivering and contracting rhythmically. I knew her pussy must be pulsing and squeezing her brother's cock just as mine does when I come.

Tommy withdrew and collapsed on the bed next to his sister. Sara's legs were still spread wide, so I crawled over to her red pussy and licked Tommy's cum from her as it dripped slowly from Sara's well fucked cunt.

"How was that for you, dear?" I asked my daughter as soon as she was able to talk again.

"Oh mom, that was so fantastic. I never knew fucking could be so awesome. I just thought it was something you had to do to keep your boyfriend happy." Sara said.

"No dear, its one of life's greatest pleasures. If you like -- and if it's OK with Tommy -- we'll teach you all about how wonderful sex can be ... then, you can teach your boyfriend. And if he doesn't want to learn how to give you pleasure, my advice would be ... dump him."

So, that's our family's little secret. My son and daughter and I have sex together almost daily in some combination or another. Sometimes it's the three of us, or sometimes we pair off. I know Tommy and Sara get together frequently and I just love eating pussy now, and so does Sara. But I need to have Tommy's cock at least two or three times a week.

Oh ... and Bill -- I filed for divorce last month ... who needs him, when I have two wonderful loving children?

joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers
12