Mom's Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucOuarm
LucOuarm
188 Followers

"Timmy, fuck me. Fuck your Nora! Yes, harder, sweety. Yes, that's right... Don't stop... Please don't stop... I'm coming... yes, I'm coming... ohh, god, coming again!" The voluptuous woman, violated once again, moaned as she came with Tim's penis filling her newly awakened pussy. Gasping, Nora held the boy tightly as he ejaculated and she felt his prick throbbing within her. Jack looked at the sweaty, flushed bodies on the bed next to him. This was so great, he thought, sharing this wonderful, sexy lady with his brother. Somehow the two boys gathered enough energy to get all three satiated bodies under the covers and fell asleep, cuddling Nora between them.

She woke the next morning between Jack and Tim. Some doubts returned as she lay half awake, but, when she turned to look at each youthful face, each muscular body, she decided it was best to live with what had happened and enjoy the moment. After her long drought, she was, she believed, entitled to many hot, intense moments of passion. She felt alive again. The two brothers had saved her from her own retreat from life into a drunken limbo of self-doubt. Her little movements gradually stirred Jack and Tim to wakefulness. They each were smiling at her as they took her into their arms. She could feel their young cocks were erect and rigid, ready once again for action, pressing against her naked thighs. She looked at the clock; she was late.

"I don't have time for more right now. I need to go to my job, my sweet lovers," Nora whispered, "but I want to give you a little reward to hold you off until tonight." She took each swollen dick in hand and began to give her young lovers a quick, but sexy hand job, at times kissing and licking their hard cocks. Nora was pleased to watch how Jack and Tim writhed with pleasure under the spell of her soft, loving hands. She felt so empowered with sexy femininity again.

Now they were both up and kneeling on the bed over her as she jacked them off. The faces of the brothers were contorted by their need for release. First one, then the other gave up his load of hot, sticky sperm. Jack and Tim hung above the woman on the bed, and, as she milked their cum from their swollen testicles, they spewed hot semen onto her naked flesh. Feeling the strings of cum splash warm and wet upon her gave Nora another little unexpected thrill. Being the object of so much lust pleased her; She looked up at each of her lovers, amazed at the power of her body over the two boys. She rubbed their cum into her flesh like a lotion she would wear all day to remind herself of her new awakening.

This was going to be a fine relationship.

LucOuarm
LucOuarm
188 Followers
12