Mom's New Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to pull it out mom?"

"God help me. No for fucks sake don't pull it out. Just fuck me baby, fuck your momma."

"Oh shit, you want me to fuck you mom?"

"Yes, yes, just fuck mommy's pussy baby."

"Oh yes mom, you're pussy's so good. I just want to fuck it all night long."

"Oh baby don't stop. You can fuck me, but just this once, ok."

"Yea, just this one time. My god that pussy feels so good on my dick mom."

"How deep is it in me Jerry?"

"Almost all the way mom."

"Are you kidding me, there's more?"

"Here it is"

He slid the last two inches in and met up with some resistance.

"That's my cervix, baby," she said as her arms stiffened up at her sides and her back arched up a little.

"Nobody's ever been this deep honey. Your cock is so big in my pussy. Just leave it there for a second."

Jerry was happy to oblige. His dick was in heaven. He had to keep still or he would have come anyway. He bent down and gave his mother a loving wet kiss and she eagerly responded. Eventually he started a slow rhythm in and out of her pussy. He was hearing moans come out of his mothers body he had never heard before. Deep guttural moans that only his hard cock could arise in her. The slow thrusts started to speed up to a steady humping.

"Oh my God Jerry yes! Give your momma that cock!"

Just then he looked in the mirror and saw the incestuous coupling from a third person perspective, and it spurred him on even faster.

"You want it harder mom? Huh?"

"Yea baby, fuck your mommy hard."

Even Jerry was moaning now as his pace quickened. Her legs were splayed wide as he pistoned his throbbing cock in and out, in and out. Wet slapping sounds filled the room along with the strong odor of sex.

"Shit mom, I'm gonna cum! I cant stop, here it comes!"

"Go ahead baby, cum for momma. Cum in mommy's pussy."

Those last words put him over the edge as he buried his cock and unloaded a torrent of hot cum deep inside his moms pussy. Pulse after pulse of his white cream invaded her womb. For a second, the possibility of getting his own mom pregnant crossed his mind and made the orgasm even better.

"Shit mom, that was unbelievable."

"I know. That was by far the best I ever had."

"Likewise mom, you were great."

"We need to get cleaned up. Your father could be coming home any minute."

To be continued...

12