Mom's New Owner Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed softly at those words and leaned forward slowly. Before she could stop me, I grabbed her hair tightly again and pulled her head back. I looked deep into her eyes as she struggled to get free. But all of her struggles were in vain because I was much stronger than she was.

"Stop struggling. You're not going to get free until I'm ready to release you. Understood? Besides how can you complain after what you were just doing to me?"

"J-Jimmy? What's gotten into you? Why are you treating me this way?" she asked, obviously trying to ignore the fact that she'd just been licking my cock.

"I'm treating you this way because we both want me to." I said, releasing her hair to caress her cheek tenderly. She unconsciously leaned into my touch as I continued talking. "Do you remember when you caught me listening to you and dad fucking all those years ago? Do you remember how you reacted when you thought I was going to fuck you right there in my bedroom?"

"What?! Oh! Yes, I remember now. I thought you'd forgotten about it or else you'd decided you didn't really want me." She replied, lowering her eyes to the floor. "I mean, you didn't even react when I flirted with you after telling you the divorce was final. I gave up on having you as a master when that happened. Until this moment, I'd resigned myself to never having the chance to have sex with you. But, when I saw you sitting there and stroking your cock, my body just seemed to take control of me. I had to get my lips on it before I lost my chance."

I smiled softly as her tear-filled eyes lifted to look into my own. I could see that she was ashamed of herself. I could also see that the time was right to make her mine. Without another word, I grabbed one of her breasts and roughly fondled it as I leaned forward to kiss her deeply. She squeaked in surprise at the suddenness of my actions, but she couldn't bring herself to resist what I was doing to her.

She moaned softly as the kiss deepened even further. I could feel her nipple harden in my strong hand. She tried to move closer to me, but I growled a warning and she quickly settled back upon her knees. Her body quivered with desire as I broke the kiss. I looked into her eyes yet again. I grinned when I noticed her legs opening and closing slowly. I knew she was trying to suppress her desires before she lost control. I also knew a sudden shock would help calm her down, so I leaned closer to her to distract her.

I made as if to kiss her, and then I suddenly ripped open her blouse. Although she gasped in surprise, I ignored it in favor of removing the garment completely. She tried to cover herself, but I pushed her hands away. I looked hungrily at her beautiful breasts as I imagined sliding my cock between them. When I looked up at her face again, she was blushing hotly and staring at the floor.

"You have very beautiful breasts, mommy. You should be proud of them."

"T-thank you, J-Jimmy."

"I want you to call me sir when we're in dominant and submissive mode, like we are now. You're training as my slave has now begun. After I've decided you've been trained enough, I'll ask you if you're ready to submit to me. When you've done that, you'll be allowed to call me master." I corrected her. "The rest of the time, you can call me whatever you like, as long as you're being respectful."

"Yes, sir." She replied. "I'm just not used to having someone looking at me the way you are. It's been so long that I'd almost forgotten what it was like."

"I understand. You'll get used to it again."

I drew her gaze back up to my own so I could study her expression. I suddenly had the feeling that I was going about this the wrong way. Perhaps it would be better to show her my non-dominant side first. She'd been through hell the last couple of years or so, after all. She deserved a bit more pampering, I thought, before we explored what the dominance and submission lifestyle had in store for us.

"Come here, please, mommy." I said, holding my arms out to her. She immediately crawled onto my lap and curled tight against my chest. She seemed confused at my sudden change in attitude, so I gave her a soft kiss on the lips and explained. "I've decided to hold off on training you for the time being. I think you deserve a bit more pampering. I know you deserve to have me prove my love and my devotion to you before we start doing the master and slave thing. Don't you?"

"Oh, Jimmy, I know you love me. I also know you're completely devoted to me. You've proven that time and time again over the years." She said, looking up at me with happy tears in her eyes. She blushed again as she said, "On the other hand, I think I'd like a bit more pampering. I've really gotten used to it since we moved here."

"Then you shall have it, my queen." I said.

The joyful expression that one sentence created in her beautiful face was all the reward I needed. I pressed my lips to hers as my fingers slid into her sandy-blonde hair. My tongue darted into her mouth the moment her lips parted, which drew a satisfied moan from the both of us. We spent what felt like an eternity making out in my recliner.

When our breath grew faint, we broke apart and rose from the chair. My mother seemed reluctant to allow me to stray too far from her side because she laced her fingers with mine as we made our way upstairs. Although she let me go when I started to make dinner, she perched herself on the counter nearby to watch my every move.

We talked about her brother while I cooked dinner. He seemed to be doing perfectly fine now. I wasn't surprised, considering he had two beautiful women tending to his every need for an entire week: his older sister and his young wife. I had no idea how he'd managed to convince a woman almost half his age to marry him. All I knew for sure was that he was a very lucky man.

During dinner, we talked about what I'd done while she'd been away. I told her that I'd organized a surprise for her and that she'd find out what it was when I felt the time was right. There was a mischievous glint in my eyes, which made her face flush yet again. Surprisingly, though, she didn't press me about her surprise. She just changed the subject and started talking about her future plans for our farm.

Once we'd finished eating, I collected the dishes and carried them into the kitchen. However, she told me to just leave them in the sink until tomorrow. She took my hand and led me into the living room. After pushing me down onto the couch, she slid onto my lap and curled up against me once again. We spent the rest of the night cuddling, and then I carried her up to bed. To my further surprise, she said I was more than welcome to sleep next to her tonight. I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I stripped down to just my boxer briefs and slid in next to her. I held her close as we both drifted off into a very contented sleep.