Mom's New Recipe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!" mom replied hoarsely.

I rolled her over onto her back and started pumping her from above grabbing both her legs and pushing them off to one side, looking down at my dick sliding in and out between them.

"And maybe I'll do it tonight, if her and Alison are going to be messing around in her room maybe I'll get in on that; fuck the two of them..."

Mom's back straightened and her pussy clamped down on my stiff cock, undulating "Ungh! ...UGH!"

I covered her mouth and reamed her hot cunt quickly, kissing and biting at her neck. Her orgasm went on and soon I could feel my own, "Ugh, mom- here it comes," I pushed her arms up above her head and whispered in her ear, "This is what you get for wearing that thong bikini... you were the sexiest girl out there."

I stroked in and out of her wet pussy a few times and then started pumping thick ropes of cum deep inside her.

Gradually I slowed down and stopped. Once I caught my breath I started sucking her left tit, which was still full and for the next ten minutes I sucked her big milky tits while sliding my dick very slowly in and out of her cunt.

I pulled out and stood up, looking for my clothes. Mom looked surprised, "What don't you want me to take care of that?" she asked looking at my erection.

"No I think I'll save it for Megan..." I replied with a smile.

Unfazed she crawled forward on the bed and began sucking it on her hands and knees while I stood at the foot of the bed. She bobbed her head up and down and slid her tongue all around the base of my cock, savouring the taste and scent of her own juices.

"Oh, fuck,"

I stroked her hair, but she began bobbing violently on it, pressing it into the back of her throat and making gagging noises. In the mirror on her vanity I watched the profile of my mother on all fours, her ass sticking out sharply, sucking my dick as a small droplet dangled from her freshly fucked pussy, swinging back and forth but refusing to break. Spit dripped off my balls and off her lips and finally she swallowed my dick and buried her face against my stomach. She began to swallow repeatedly, milking my dick with her throat.

When she came up for air I pushed her back onto the bed and sunk my dick into her hot cunt once more. I fucked her in the missionary position with her legs spread wide and came again deep inside her.

I took a shower and rejoined the girls on the couch. Alison turned it to Showcase, which was playing some show about an old woman who had a psychic power she used to possess young women at night and then seduce men. The show was basically soft porn and we watched this for about forty minutes before Alison abruptly announced that her and Megan were going to bed. In the scene that had just ended one of the witch's hapless victims was sprawled out on her bed in a white negligee in a room covered with flowing drapes, masturbating in front of an ornate mirror; though the camera work was shy and elusive and my semi-hardon was then met by a Leon's commercial.

Alison and Megan went quickly up the stairs and I flipped around the channels for a while and then went to bed myself, I hadn't heard mom take a shower, but her light was off and I supposed she had just gone to sleep after I left her.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a now familiar feeling: someone was under my covers, sucking my dick. The question was who? Mom had only ever woken me by slipping under the covers right next to me, and this blowjob wasn't quite like Alison; and I soon lost all doubt as to who it was. Alison had probably dared her to do it, and maybe even told her that I wouldn't wake up.

The mouth was small and inexperienced, she couldn't take my cock very far and tended to pull it out and lick it often. I lay still and continued to breathe as though I were sleeping, and soon I felt my balls rising and a tingling sensation in my cock as the wet tongue moved over the head of my dick, pushing me unsteadily towards an evasive orgasm. She was licking the underside and jerking it up and down with only a couple fingers and her thumb just under the head when I started to cum. I shot a thick rope across her face which seemed to startle her, and then another before she could wrap her lips around my dick and then shot three more wads as she sucked on it and swallowed. I caught my breath and tossed the covers off and there was Megan, blushing with two streaks of cum across her face and a guilty, mischievous smile on her lips.

She laughed, "You're not mad are you?"

"Ha, do I look mad?"

She lay down on her side, resting her head on my pelvis; my wilting cock right in front of her face, I could feel her breath on my balls and the wet area around them.

"Mmm," Megan swallowed again, "It tastes as good as I remember."

I lay flat with one hand under my head and Megan lying prostrate along my legs, "What does that mean?" I asked quietly in the dark.

She giggled, "Last time I slept over your sister woke me up at like two in the morning and told me to start eating her pussy. So I did, and there was all this cum inside it, but she was sitting on my face so I couldn't ask her who's it was, she just kept telling me to suck it out, and she started humping me and grinding her pussy in my face and she was like, 'yeah, eat my brother's cum bitch, you love him so much, I brought you something I knew you'd like."

I was kind of surprised to hear Megan talk like this but the image of my sister face fucking her was turning me on again.

"Then she put on her strap-on dildo and fucked me foran hourstraight," she laughed, "I came so many times I lost count."

My dick was rising in front of Megan's face at this point, "I'd like to see that sometime."

"Not tonight though," she said; there was a pleading tone in her voice, "I want it to be just you and me tonight; Alison's alright with it, as long as you don't fuck me -because my pussy belongs to her."

She said this last part very seriously, then began tentatively licking and sucking my dick. After a moment she pulled it out of her mouth and said, "But I know something else we can do..."

She sat up and wiped some of the cum from her face and hair, and then started giving me a wet, slippery handjob, spitting on my dick repeatedly. After a minute or so she turned around and pulled her panties away from her ass and, sitting down with her back to me she grabbed my dick and pushed it up into her asscrack. She then let her panties go and in the pale light the head of my dick bulged under the satin, just below the rear waistline. She began to move her hips, sliding my cock between her fat ass cheeks with a wet gooey sound, feeling the shaft of my dick sliding back and forth over her puckered asshole. I pushed up, enjoying the soft resistance of her panties, and put both hands on her ass, guiding her up and down. I pressed her cheeks together and fucked her asscrack.

"God Megan, when I was putting that sunscreen on you today, this is what I really wanted to do."

"Mmm, my pussy got so wet feeling your hard dick against me," She paused, "Is mine as nice as your mother's?"

I thought about this one; what she knew or didn't know, or pretended to know, or could be convinced she was unsure of...

"What, when I was doing her back?"

She laughed, "If that's what you want to call it... Mmph."

She kept riding my dick at the same pace, making a wet slipping noise. After a moment I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to lay face down on the bed, "Wow!.." she giggled with my dick still in between her wet butt cheeks. Now kneeling on top of her I slid my dick back until I felt the head touching her tight little asshole. "And just what are you implying by that?"

"Do you think my tits are nice?" she asked, "I used to think they were big, but your mom's arehuge."

I pushed against her asshole and felt it part slowly, taking my dick. The little smartass kept giggling and I put one arm across her back and set all my weight on her, this only made her laugh harder –if more labouredly. I stopped with my dick buried just an inch or two up her ass, hesitating.

"Motherfucker," she hissed.

"What did you say?"

"You fuck her don't you? You fuck your sister."

I pushed my cock past the halfway point in one motion, pressing her face further into the mattress, then fucking her in short strokes.

"Who told you that?"

"You just did,"

Her laugh cut short as I pushed my cock down her ass until my balls pressed against her satin covered pussy. I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as I pressed her shoulders down, but everything I did to this girl only seemed to amuse her. "O-o-o-h, hoho ho ha ha ha haa!"

I pulled my dick back and almost out of her ass, then slowly began pumping down into her, making slapping noises from her damp ass cheeks against my pelvis.

"You ever fuck your mom like this?" She asked, "I bet she likes it in the ass... Is she an analwhore?"

I couldn't believe the language coming out of this sweet and seemingly innocent girl, who'd always been so soft spoken and polite, especially around my mother. The mattress shook as I fucked her ass faster. "Yeah," I said, "But her ass is way tighter, your daddy stretch this out for me?"

She laughed, "I've never taken it up the ass before. You're my first."

"And how do you like it?"

"Uhn, I love it." She said frankly, "You're dick is so big."

I pushed her face into the mattress and slid my cock up her ass in long strokes, shaking the bed loudly, over and over amid her muffled laughter and squeals of delight. I just shook my head and continued pounding her, looking down at her smooth back and the line of her spine, running along it like a snake as she began curving her ass upwards to meet my strokes. Her ass was actually really tight and I fucked her with the same downward stroke that would make my mother cum quickly and soon her muffled screams denoted an orgasm, though I was fucking her so hard already I wouldn't have even noticed otherwise. I pulled out and stepped back off the bed, "No!" She swiped an arm back and then rolled over, writhing in the tangled sheets, rubbing her pussy and squeezing one of her big tits as she started to laugh again, "Ohh you're a bad boy,"

Truthfully, this other side of her was really turning me on, especially when she came forward, kneeled in front of me and began sucking my dick, taking it out of her mouth just long enough to say, "You taste like ass!" before plunging it back in. Having just came I still had a ways to go, and wanted her to rub my balls, but rather than say so I just grabbed her head and pressed my balls flat against her face. My dick bobbed on her forehead as I rubbed her face up and down and side to side. The bitch was loving it. Her face was wet and contorting as I rubbed my dick and balls over it back and forth, then I pushed her down onto the carpet on her hands and knees with her fat ass pointing up at me, her asshole opened just slightly and I stuck my dick back down it, fucking her hard.

"Ugh! Yeah motherfucker! Give it to me!"

As I buttfucked her , I began slapping her sweaty ass cheeks, which of course she loved. She was sliding forward in jerky movements with her hands, knees and face pressed against the carpet until I busted a nut balls-deep in her ass and stood up. She lay in a heap on the floor and I crawled onto my bed and pulled at the mess of sheets until I was partly covered and closed my eyes, still panting. The room was lit only by the numbers on my alarm clock and a pervasive silence hung now in the air.

"Woo!," Megan was breathing heavily, "Oh shit... that was unbelievable!"

I was exhausted after a day in the sun and... various activities, and passed out while she was still on the floor, not expecting to find her still there when I woke up the next morning.

It was eight o'clock. I sat up and looked down at the naked girl sleeping at the foot of my bed. I just shook my head and tried in vain to fight off the smile that crept onto my lips. I got dressed and straightened my outfit as I stepped up to her, laying in a heap, bare ass naked, hair still stuck to her moist skin. I nudged her with my foot. Nothing. I nudged her again. She stirred and looked up at me, squinting.

"You better get back in Alison's room before my mom gets up."

"Yeah," she replied quietly.

She then sat up and added cheerfully, "Do you want to fuck me again first?"

Ignoring her question I asked, "You're not going to tell anyone about this are you?"

"About you and me?"

"About anything that happened or that you think may happen in this house..."

"Well who's asking?" She smiled, "My boyfriend?"

I thought for a second; the word had a bounciness to it; there was something in her tone evocative of girls' magazines like Seventeen; though I knew more now than to lump her in so easily with the naïve character of those awful publications... The guys at school may have a lot of fun with this, I thought, but I knew she had me cornered...

"That's right," I said holding out my hand and pulling her up.

She got on her toes and kissed me. She lingered for a second then pulled away with a blushing smile, "I'll go see if it's okay with Alison!"

She turned and hurried out the door and I heard mumbled voices in the next room.

At breakfast no one asked Megan how she'd managed to get a carpet burn on her face, but Alison smiled at me knowingly. Mom didn't say much.

12