Mom's New Recipe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom turned over and kissed me lightly, her large naked breasts pressed against me, just below Alison's arm. "Don't worry about it honey, Jean's always worn the pants in their house. She's been complaining about him ignoring her for years, but he seems to care more about his World War One collection than he does about her." She paused, "and let that be a lesson to you; the day you buy a Kaiser helmet or some Nazi leaflet you'll know you've crossed a line."

Alison interrupted, "Mom, the Nazi's were World War Two..."

Mom rolled her eyes, making a face that said, "yeah, yeah yeah,"

"Fine, World War Two. But anyway, Paul never did have much –down there to begin with, and it doesn't always work like its supposed to anymore. Frankly he's lucky to have her –and he knows it.

"Still, I feel guilty about it."

"Don't baby; knowing Jean this was bound to happen with someone." She paused, "And I know what she's like when she wants something... I even thought of sharing you with her myself; we used to be in love -but it still would have been odd, and plus I didn't want to."

"How in love? Like when did you stop you know –seeing each other."

"Well," she smiled, "we didn't want to live like outcasts you know -and never have families or anything; and we both still loved men; the feel of a man," she said, sliding her hand along my arm, slowly moving downwards under the sheets, "The feeling of a man inside you..." Her voice lowered, "The taste of a hard cock..."

She lifted the sheets and slid downwards beneath them. I turned onto my back with Alison's small frame leaning against me and we kissed as mom began to suck my dick.

"Well thanks for not staying a lesbian mom," I said.

Alison laughed, "Yeah, thanks mom."

There was no reply except her mouth sliding up and down my hard shaft. I pressed my head back into the pillow and Alison latched onto my open mouth, sliding one soft leg across my abdomen, just above mom's bobbing head; her skin was so smooth.

BRRRING-NG-NG... I looked over at the phone on the nightstand, BRRRING-NG-NG.

"Ugh,"

"It's Megan," Alison assured me.

BRRRING-NG-NG...

"You might as well pick it up," she said, propping herself against the headboard, "She'll let it ring alll night if she has to."

I groaned and picked it up, "Hello?"

"Nick?" She had been crying.

"Yes?"

"You're not mad at me are you?"

"No Megan, I'm not mad."

"You sound mad."

"No. I just wish you wouldn't threaten us like that; Alison too."

"I know. I love you guys." She paused and there was the distant sound of her wiping her nose, "But you don't love me do you?"

A shudder ran through me as mom's wet blowjob began to pick up, "Megan, you're Alison's girlfriend, me and you, that's more for show, but I like you, I always have. I'm sorry I slept with your mom, she was... pretty pent-up, I doubt I could have stopped her."

"But you didn't try to..."

"Let me talk to her," Alison whispered, taking the receiver, "Megan, hey. Yeah I heard... Well look I'm sorry; he's an asshole... Yeah... He just follows his dick... Yeah... Yeah..." She looked at me, "Well he's a walking hard-on, your mom must have noticed that."

The voice in the receiver quickened and in the quiet of the bedroom I could hear Megan telling her about her mom barging in on us 'with her pussy hanging out.' I laughed quietly at this and Alison smiled at my reaction but quickly regained her composure, "Yeah I would have been too, I can't believe she did that."

I remembered then the conversation I'd had with Mrs. Michaels but it was very difficult to weigh circumstances at the time as I twisted slightly, pulling back as mom swallowed my whole cock and began bobbing on it in fast tiny strokes. My dick was all the way down her throat and sliding in small movements up and down. The texture was surprisingly rigid and I cringed repeatedly at the intensity of the sensations this created as her lips made wet sputtering sounds and her tongue slid out and pressed into my ball sack. The wet sensation was incredible and I tossed the sheets over onto mom's back so I could watch her face as she choked herself on my cock, sliding lewdly up and down now in long movements, a thick sheen of spit covering my dick and the area around her cheeks and lips.

"I'm sorry -what?" Alison had been speaking affectionately with Megan during this time, "Yeah, I know... Mm hm... Well look, I've got to go, but I'm gonna make this up to you okay, I promise."

Through the receiver I heard Megan tell Alison she loved her, Alison lowered her voice and said sincerely, "I loveyouMegan. -Believe me, when I get a hold of you you'll forget all about this stuff... Mm hm... Mm hm..."

The 'mm hm's went on as mom began to focus on the head of my cock, sliding her lips over it repeatedly, or holding my dick between her teeth and beating her tongue over it back and forth as the phone cord lay across my chest, moving and shaking intermittently.

Through the receiver I heard Megan ask to speak to me again, "Um, he can't come to the phone right now."

"Why not?" I could hear the irony in her tone.

"Why do you think?" She laughed, "...Uhhh, yeah... yeah, our mom is sucking his dick as we speak... Yeah, well you know -it is pretty good" she laughed, "...Alright, yeah, I'll call you tomorrow... Yeah, while he's slaving away on your new deck we'll have some fun of our own... Alright, okay... okay... bye... I love you too... bye."

She handed me the phone and I hung it up for her. I turned back to her with a smile and she swatted me on the shoulder, "That's from Megan."

"Well I guess I'm getting off easy."

Alison smiled, looking down at mom, who flexed her shoulders and arms as her face bobbed up and down on my dick, "Is that supposed to be a pun?"

"Ha, yeah, I'm almost there..."

"Mom, stop for a second,"

Mom lifted her head up, wiping a hand across her mouth, "What?"

Quickly Alison slid her left leg over me, straddling my waist. She reached down and grabbed my cock and pressed it against her tight entrance.

"Hey..."

I looked down over Alison's shoulder, "Sorry mom,"

Alison pressed her tight pussy down onto me saying over her shoulder, "I want him to cum andthenfuck me."

I was very close already and Alison's tight little pussy easily put me over the top; before I was halfway in my orgasm struck me and I started shooting thick wads of hot cum inside of her as she sank slowly down. The walls of her vagina spread around the head of my dick as it shot hot bursts of cum. As she pressed steadily down I felt the increased pressure in my balls and with each shot I had to push harder to force the semen up into her. Clenching every muscle in my body I squeezed Alison against my chest and pushed upward past the opening of her womb and shot one giant glob of cum into it, followed by two smaller ones as the pressure faded and I let go of her, realizing then how hard I'd held her against me.

"Okay you ready?" she asked, looking down at me as I tried to catch my breath, "Cause we're just getting started."

She leaned forward and pulled her cunt slowly off my dick until it was nearly out before she pushed back down onto it, fucking me steadily. Her tight cunt seemed to suck my dick as she pulled away and the load of cum inside her kept it moving very smoothly. I felt a hand begin kneading my balls roughly and looked down to see that mom had her face buried in Alison's asscheeks and was following her movements, quietly giving her a rimjob as she rode my dick.

After a while Alison began pushing my cock up into her womb again, fucking steadily in and out of its tight hole. Alison seemed glad that I wouldn't cum again for a while and drove a steady pace in and out of her deepest entrance, building up a strong orgasm which she seemed reluctant to begin. Her eyebrows raised and her closed eyes rolled upwards as she seemed to be ignoring the sensations she was experiencing until gradually her forehead wrinkled further and further until she pressed down against me and grunted into the pillow; her small tits pressed between us and her smooth skin rubbed back and forth over mine as she humped me furiously; her pussy undulated over my dick, clenching it, then releasing, clenching it –clenching it tighter still, and then releasing. Mom sat back on the foot of the bed and watched Alison's smooth little butt bounce up and down on my cock as a trail of cum ran slowly down my balls.

Alison fucked me in long strokes and seemed to be having multiple orgasms as she just kept moaning and grunting and fucking me like an animal. Finally she forced her weight back and pulled herself off my gleaming cock. Mom caught her as she fell back, rubbing her pussy; her legs jackknifing in and out.

Soon she relaxed and laughed nervously, "Oh – my – god."

Mom laughed, "Oh my god is right –are you okay honey?"

"Oooh, ooh," she swallowed, "Never better..."

"Well good, then you won't mind me finishing him off."

As mom straddled me Alison panted, "He's all yours."

She crawled over shakily and lay down next to me as mom rubbed her hand up and down my cum-soaked dick, and then wiped it along the crack of her ass. She then wiped up the cum on my balls and did the same; mounting my dick and pressing it against her asshole. It slid in about halfway and then she stopped. She pulled it out and got on all fours saying, "Alison, could you spit into my ass honey?"

Alison laughed at the question, "No problem! You need anything else?"

We all chuckled as Alison held mom's butt cheeks apart and spit down into her ass. Striking it hard, the wad of spit hit the crack of mom's ass and slowly ran down to her open asshole; some of it dripped in, pulling the rest in after it. Alison took a moment to draw up more saliva and then pushed it out with a bubbling sound. The spit stuck to her lips and it took a while before it made its way down to mom's ass on a silver string.

Mom set her head down on the bed as Alison began fingering her asshole and spat once more before pulling back and coming to lie down next to me as mom, facing away from us, slid her ass down onto my cock. My dick slid smoothly inside her now and mom moved her hips up and down quickly, pressing my dick up her ass at the angle she seems to prefer whenever she's in control. I held her hips as she moved up and down, her slick asshole clutched my dick and slid over it like wet silk as Alison pulled the covers over herself and curled up beside me, kissing my neck slowly and gently with her eyes shut. Mom was breathing harder now and had her hands on her knees. She fucked me up and down like that until Alison had stopped kissing my neck and seemed to doze off. Mom was using long stroked now and at one point she pulled out too far and my dick slid up past her ass hole and across her tailbone, swinging quickly down against me as mom sat on it lengthwise, "Whoops,"

She turned around and looked down at Alison, who was breathing slowly with one arm across my chest, her head resting on my shoulder. Mom leaned down and kissed me quietly as she pressed my dick back up her ass, resuming her previous pace. She pulled her moist lips from mine and replaced them with a nipple, pink and soft, with a drop of sweet milk hanging from its concave tip.

I held the fat nipple in my mouth and sucked the milk slowly from it while mom rode up and down on my cock. Her wet pussy pressed against me on each down-stroke and left a wet spot on my stomach. Her pussy would stick slightly to this wet spot each time and, as the hard nub of her clit pressed down or pulled off, she would pivot her hips and slide it along the wet surface. Her large heavy tits bobbed in my face and I felt again the creeping euphoria in the back of my neck, as I became conscious of Alison's sweet breath stirring across my chest while mom slid her asshole over my dick again and again.

I finished drinking from her right breast and she turned her chest to offer me the other. As I sucked her left tit now the right moved lightly through the thick curls of Alison's hair and as we fucked it began to rub against her cheek. Mom lowered herself and held still with her left breast in my mouth and her right resting flatly against Alison's face. This way it wouldn't rub against her at least, and mom began to pivot her back and fuck me in a twisting, grinding motion while I milked her steadily and Alison remained sleeping.

The soft nipple gushed her milk into my mouth as I sucked it, and I began to flick my tongue back and forth over it, swishing in a pool of milk as I swallowed continually. "Uhhhhnnng!"

Mom was grinding my dick harder into her ass and moving faster, turning her clit from side to side up against me, "Ahhh!.. Ahhh!.. Ahhh!"

She began to cum and her asshole clenched the base of my dick tightly, as her nipple slipped suddenly out of my mouth while I still sucked it. I swallowed the milk in my mouth and put my one free hand onto her lower back, feeling it writhe against me as mom attempted to cum without waking my sister. Alison's head shifted against me and her soft lips touched my neck, still breathing slowly. I felt my cock swell inside my mom's ass as I began blowing my load inside her; mom grinded from side to side as I sprayed wads of cum up her butt.

We slowed down then and mom pulled my dick out of her ass and lay down next to me, lying just as Alison did and, pulling the covers over herself and I, she turned off the bedside lamp.

In the darkness she whispered, "That was great Nick... I love you baby."

"I love you too mom,"

After a minute or so she asked, "What was it like fucking Jean?"

I paused, "Fucking Mrs. Michaels?.. She was something else..."

Mom laughed quietly, "Yeah I'll bet... If you want to you can fuck her again, I won't mind. She could really use the attention you know."

I thought about it for a moment and mom seemed to read my thoughts, "And don't worry about Paul, he'd never confront you. You'd just be like a pinch hitter. I've always felt sorry for Jean when she told me how much of a dud her husband was in bed... I wouldn't feel bad about baby, okay?"

"Okay mom."

We lay together in the darkness until sleep overtook me.

...I found myself walking in a lush forest filled with small animals; rabbits and lizards leaping and crawling about. I stepped outside the tree line and stood before several grassy hills as well as pools of clear water, all circular and steadily lapping as though something moved below their surface. All around this area the forest reasserted itself; a wild wet canopy of emerald and brown.

I kneeled at the edge of one of the pools and lowered my face to its surface. The water was clean and dark and my reflection formed and broke over and over in the steady movement of its waves. I touched my lips to the surface and drank from it, and with my closed eyes I could feel the patterns of the water's motion as though I were spread across its surface, moving perfectly with it.

A strange sound came to me again and again as I lay dinking, and soon I raised myself away from the water, and looked around. Far away near the forest wall I saw something move and felt drawn to it. I stood and walked towards it and as I grew nearer I saw that it was a cage and inside it a tiger strode to and fro, watching me with dark eyes. The sound had been its grumbling roar as it paced impatiently, running its sides along the bars and suddenly stopping as I drew near. It pressed its face between two of the thick iron bars and I felt compelled to approach. Suddenly it was a woman who pulled me forward and took my dick into her mouth. The sensation felt so real I squirmed and panted and suddenly kicked out, waking in bed as Alison pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at me in the morning light. Mom was downstairs already and I looked around quickly before relaxing again.

"What wereyoudreaming about?"

"A forest..." I panted, "and water..."

I stared at the ceiling trying to remember the images as they faded in my mind like overexposed film, clinging to the round pools and the hills and –something...

I stepped outside into the warm light of summer and made my way to Megan's house. I'd left late so that Liam would be there before me and I wouldn't be alone with either Mr. or Mrs. Michaels. Alison and Megan were there when I arrived, but it turned out Liam was running late and so I called him on the kitchen phone with the two of them sitting at the table while Mrs. Michaels emptied the dishwasher. Mr. Michaels walked into the room and briefly we made eye contact; I nodded uncomfortably and he nodded as well, having already averted his eyes as he began helping quickly with the dishes; I turned aside asking Liam what was going on, and he said he was just about to leave his place and would be over in about twenty minutes.

Alison didn't leave until Liam had arrived and as her and Megan went out the door I nodded to her smiling, and she smiled back with her cute, contagious smile and I could have kissed her if it weren't for all the people present. She and Megan were going to catch a Matinee and then go swimming at our house. I introduced Liam to Mr. and Mrs. Michaels and they shook hands and made small talk before Paul took us over to the coffee table and showed us the basic plans he'd drawn up and explained what materials and tools he had.

I was glad to have Liam there and soon we were laughing and cracking jokes in the heat of the July sun, listening to some classic rock station and drinking beers Mrs. Michaels would bring out from time to time. Paul joked around with us too and soon it was as though nothing had happened as we worked side by side, making fast progress.

It got hotter as the day went on and soon we all had our shirts off and were slowing down a bit. Mrs. Michaels came out more often now with drinks and sometimes I'd see her in one of the windows watching us. In the heat of the afternoon she had changed into more comfortable clothes as well and came out to us with a few beers wearing a small red tank top and tight cut off jeans –cut off very short- which she wore with the top button opened; her tight abs and trim figure were quite apparent and I noticed Liam staring at her a couple of times –when I'd been able to pull my own eyes away.

"If you guys don't mind I'm just going to sit out here and try to get a little sun."

"Yeah sure honey," Paul said, turning immediately to Liam and I, "Alright now what I want to do with this piece here..."

Mrs. Michaels turned and walked over to a deckchair sitting under an apple tree near the center of their yard and dragged it over into the light while Paul went over the next phases of the deck.

As we worked I stole glances constantly at Mrs. Michaels, lying out in the sun, her long silky legs were crossed together and as she perspired the sunlight shone on all the contours of her body. She sat facing us but I couldn't tell if her eyes were opened or closed through her dark sunglasses.

I noticed Liam watching her as well from time to time, but I never caught Paul even glancing in her direction unless to say something, or ask where something was.

We seemed to be running out of lumber though and after a while she called him over and said something to him and he nodded and turned to Liam and I, "It looks like I didn't buy enough planks guys, there's enough here to keep you going until I get back, I'm just going to run out to the store, alright?"

"Sure, no problem." Liam replied.

I nodded, "That's cool,"

"Oh I should probably stop by your mother's too," he said over his shoulder to Jean, "And help her with that thing."

He turned back to Liam and I, "Yeah, Jean's mom had one of her toilets stop working. You guys just do what you can until I get back, just take it easy and we'll pick things up again later."