Mom's Secret Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother and son cross the final barrier.
7.5k words
4.65
311.6k
164

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: This is the story of Brendan, a teenager who has just learned that his beautiful and loving mother, Christine, is actually a male-to-female transsexual. This stunning revelation leads to another - the deep-seated sexual tension between the two. The tension bursts and mother and son engage in a hot, passionate night of boy-on-tranny love which has changed them forever. Now it Christmas Eve and there is much to be explored as Brendan and his mother have their first anal experience together.

* * *

My mom and I frolicked together in the snow for about an hour, until it got too cold, and we had to go back inside. The hour we had spent together had been magically, though. We had rolled in the snow and made snow angels. We threw snowballs at one another and made a little snow man. Every so often, one of us would tackle to the other, and steal a quick but deep and passionate kiss.

Finally, Mom stood up and extended her hand to me. I took it and she helped me up, then led me back towards the house without releasing my hand. I could tell by the way her ass was wiggling beneath her snowpants that she was in heat. Although we'd each had our own separate, amazing orgasms this morning and the previous night, there was one forbidden territory into which we had not yet entered. I looked at my mom's ass and dreamed of gently pulled her perfect, round ass cheeks apart, finding her tiny pink anus, and gently pushing my cock all the way inside her. Suddenly, my mom stopped and flashed me a mischevious grin.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I have an idea," she told me. Smiling at me, she unzipped her snowpants and pulled out her long, semi-rigid cock. I immediately whirled around to look at the neighbor's houses but no one could see us in this spot from any angle. "Pull yours out too, sweetie. Let me see that big boy."

Shyly, I removed mine from my pants. It shrank a little bit as it was exposed to the cold, but remained hard. "What now?" I asked.

Without responding, my mom looked down at her cock, which expectedly shot out a stream of yellow urine on to the snow. Laughing, she wiggled her hips in such a way that the urine wrote the word "Christine" on the ground. Next to it, she drew a + sign. Then she was empty. She took off the last few drops, cackling. Obviously, she hadn't done that since she was a little girl.

"Your turn," she told me.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I said as I looked at her name in steaming yellow.

"Urinating together is a very intimate act for two people," she said. "A person is at his or her most private when they are in the bathroom, the most vulnerable. Allowing another person to witness it is an act of extreme trust. I've shown that I trusted you."

"OK, Mom," I said. I pointed my penis at the ground and waited. My bladder tightened and I began to pee, grunting slightly. While my mom watched my every move, I wrote out the word "Brendan" so that we had spelled out "Christine + Brendan" in the snow. Below our names I made a heart. Then the flow stopped and I shook off the last drops. Mom smiled at me and walk towards the house, grabbing my dick as she went, and using it to guide me into the building.

Once we were inside, we began to undress, stripping off our snow clothes and gear until we were wearing nothing but our underwear. Normally, this is where a mother and son would drop undressing, but not us. Mom stripped off her long johns and her panties in one motion and her cock popped free. She dropped the clothes on to the ground and stood up, tossing her hair back as she did, unconsciously (or perhaps consciously) showing off the bounciness of her breasts and of her erect penis. She definitely wasn't going to need Viagra any time soon.

Likewise, I removed all of my clothing. I decided to tease Mom a little bit by dropping a glove on the floor and bending over to pick it up with my ass pointed directly at her, pretending that I wasn't aware of the show I was putting on. I knew my mom was now thinking what I had been thinking out in the yard. She wanted to step up behind me, grab me by the waist, and show me how deep a mother's love could go.

* * *

Twenty minutes later, Mom and I sat in the living room in front of a roaring fire. We lay together on the soft carpet, her on her side, leaning on her elbow with me on my back, leaning my face against her stomach. We looked together into the fire for the most part but there were times when I couldn't resist turning my face towards my mom's and watching the firelight reflect in her eyes.

We were both drinking wine. Mom never allowed me to drink her wine before but, then again, she had never let me suck her dick before either. These were strange times. We had both had our share of wine and then some. It's fair to say we were pretty drunk after a short period of time. Between the warmth of the fire, the power of the wine, and the sweet smell of my mother's body, I could not have been happier.

"You're a good son," she said to me abruptly.

"Thanks, Mom. You're a good . . . Mom."

"I really mean it," she said, setting down her wine glass. "I have been so busy lately that I know I sometimes forget to show it but I really love you, Brendan. You're my entire world and I'm so proud of you. I know your father would be proud too."

"I know you're busy," I said, tearing up a bit, "but that's OK. And I know you love me."

"I promise that from now on, I'll devote more time to you," she said. "And I'm not just talking about sex, either. I mean I'll always be there when you need me."

"You're a great mother," I said as I switched positions. Now I was in the same position as her, facing her, with my back towards the fire. I leaned on my elbow and looked into my mother's face, admiring her bright eyes, her soft skin and lips, her elegant smile. "I think I'm afraid to show it sometimes, but I really do love you too."

"Why are you afraid to show it?" she asked.

"I guess this is my way of showing it," I told her, gesturing towards our naked bodies. "It's hard for me to say what I'm feeling sometimes, so I have to find other ways to show it. When we were together earlier, I wasn't the most turned on by seeing you naked or tasting you in my mouth, I was the most turned on by the fact that I was at last showing you how much I cared for you."

"Thank you, Brendan," she said with tears streaming down her face.

"You brought me into this world," I said, "and nurtured me. You fed me, bathed me, clothed me. You gave me all the love in your heart. What more could a mother do?"

"Besides give you a lap dance on command?" she asked, grinning and wiping away the last of her tears.

"Don't I wish!" I exclaimed.

"You don't think I'd do it?" she asked.

"Come on, Mom," I said. "I can't imagine you . . . lap dancing."

"I bet you couldn't imagine me doing this either," she said as she grabbed my balls.

"No, no," I said. "I probably couldn't have imagined that either."

"Get on the couch, baby," she instructed.

* * *

I did as she said, crawling up on to the couch and sitting on the middle cushions with my arms spread out on the back of the couch and my dick standing straight at attention. Mom rose languidly to her feet with her back to me, clothed in wavering shadows. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. It was not her motherly smile, nor her mischevious, sexy smile. This smile was seduction. My heart immediately began pounding.

She began moving her hips in a circle in a way more graceful than I had ever seen her before, like her legs and stomach were joined with ball bearings. As she moved her ass, it would dip into and out of the light, offering me tantalizing glimpses of golden skin in the fire's glow. As she danced, letting the crackle of the fire be her music and the sound of my heart her beat, she ran her slender hands up and down her body.

Then she turned to face me, never breaking eye contact, and posed for a moment, allowing me to take in the full glory of her nude body. Her D cup breasts hung proudly from her chest, her big nipples hard and ready to be sucked. My eyes rolled down from her exquisite breasts to her firm stomach and at last her 10-inch cock between her muscular, yet feminine thighs. She began to dance around, slowly and sensuously, letting me admire every curve of her frame. I was so aroused by the sight of this transsexual goddess that I nearly forgot the goddess was my mother.

She walked slowly towards me until she was standing with her legs spread wide and her feet planted on either side of mine. Her penis was less than a foot in front of my face. I leaned forward, eager to have it in my mouth, but my mom pushed me back on the couch. Without missing a beat, her rhythmic dance continued. As her hips moved from side to side, her dangling penis moved back and forth like a pendulum and her large sack bounced up and down.

Then Mom spun around and sat down in my lap. Well, I shouldn't say she sat down, because her ass was several inches off my lap, but it was close enough that my cock rubbed against her bare asscheeks. She didn't seem phased, though. In fact, she began moving her ass in such a way that my cock would roll against it. She lowered herself until she was literally grinding her ass against my crotch. I leaned my head back and moaned. She tossed back her honey blonde hair and I buried my face in it, breathing deeply.

Mom stood up and then bent forward at the waist without bending her knees, keeping her legs wide apart. She bent down towards her right side, reaching for her right foot. I was amazed that she was able to bend so far she could put her face to her leg. Of course, I couldn't really pay attention to her face, since her dazzling, firm yet matronly ass was right in front of me. I could see her small, pink butthole winking at me eagerly. Her enormous scrotum hung down below her asscrack and I wanted so badly to kiss those two bulges at the back of her sack.

She turns arouned again until she was facing me, shaking her hips like a slow hula hoop. She stopped once we were facing one another and bent down towards me, letting me get a perfect view of her cleavage. She stood up again and I yearned to be close to those beautiful, saucer-sized nipples. Once she was standing straight up again, she tucked her arms under her hair, and then began writhing her body as if she was in the throes of ecstasy. As she writhed, her cock began to spin in a circle and her balls flapped freely.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her right on top of me. She frantically turned her face towards mine and our lips joined. Then our tongues joined. I turned and pushed her over on to the couch so that her head was pillowed by the arm of the couch. I crawled on top of her and began kissing her neck, shoulders, and breasts for all I was worth. My mom placed her hand on the back of my head and sighed deeply.

"Still can't imagine me dancing?" she asked.

"Every guy I know would pay a hundred dollars to see that," I told her.

"And you got to see it for free," she said.

I leaned down with my head against her breasts. We lay there for a moment, me resting between her legs, her with her arms wrapped around my head, keeping my face pressed against her chest. I could hear her heart beating through her goosebumped skin and I was surprised to find it was beating just as hard as mine, if not harder. I felt her cock stiffening against my body. I was already rock hard.

"Mama," I whispered.

"Yes, honey?" she replied.

"I want you inside me," I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes," I told her.

"OK."

* * *

A few minutes later, Mom and I were sitting together on her bed upstairs. Mom had forced me to put on a pair of boxer shorts while she covered herself with her robe. According to her, she felt it was inappropriate that she teach me anything without our clothes on, since teaching was a mother's job, first and foremost. Of course, I couldn't keep my eyes off the curves in the fabric over her breasts nor could she be ignoring the huge tent I'd pitched in my shorts.

"Remember what I told you about watching each other pee?" she asked.

"That it shows trust," I replied.

"Right," she said, "because you feel so vulnerable while peeing or . . . well, pooping, it shows trust that you would allow your partner to witness you in that state of vulnerability."

"OK," I said.

"Anal sex is the same way," she explained. "Allowing a person to enter the most sensitive part of your entire body is an act of trust. You show that you trust the other person enough to open yourself completely. So, before we can begin, I need to know that you trust me enough to let me penetrate you."

"I do trust you, Mom," I said.

"You swear?"

"Are you going to make me shit in front of you to prove I trust you?" I asked.

"Brendan!" she exclaimed, startled by my swear. "No, I'm not going to do that. Your promise is enough."

"I promise I trust you."

"Good," she said. "Now this is how it's going to work: I'll show you something to demonstrate how it's done and then you do the same to me for real."

"Gotcha," I said.

"Now roll over on to your stomach, sweetie," Mom said, "I'm going to eat out your butthole."

I happily flipped over on to my stomach. Of all the things Mom had left to teach me, this was one of the things I looked forward to the most. I'd always been turned on by images or videos of analingus and had fantasized about giving and receiving it many times. Of course, my own mom was never the person I fantasized about doing it WITH but who better to teach me?

As I lay on my stomach, Mom grabbed the hem of my boxer shorts, and pulled them off me. Then she spread my legs apart until my ass was a fully-exposed target, directly in her sights. She scooted forward on her knees and ran her hands up and down the backs of my thighs, each time moving a little farther up my leg until her fingertips brushed the flesh of my butt.

"I've always thought you had a cute butt," she said.

"Mom," I said, feigning indignance. "You shouldn't be checking out my butt."

"Give me a break," she said. "You think I never noticed you checking out my ass or my boobs before?"

"I never . . ." I tried to protest but, when I really thought about it, I checked her out more than I was willing to admit to myself before our incestuous relationship had begun. Perhaps I had done it on an unconscious level but I did it nonetheless.

"What else did you think about?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"Did you ever imagine me squeezing your cute, tight butt?" As she asked this, she began doing it. Her hands gently worked the flesh of my rear end like a bread-maker kneading dough. An involuntary shudder of pleasure ran through my body at her touch.

"Did you ever imagine my lips kissing you back there?" As before, she didn't wait for an answer, but instead leaned forward and planted a kiss directly on the center of my left buttcheek. It wasn't just a quick peck but a deep, loving kiss. I could ever feel her tongue running along the goosebumped skin. She began planting kisses all over my entire ass, wherever she wasn't massaging.

"Did you ever imagine my fingers, all wet and slippery, sliding into you?" She popped a finger in her mouth and then spread my cheeks with her other hand. The tip of her fingernails touched my tense asshole and I flinched a little. After giving me a moment to calm down, my mom began pushing her finger inside my ass. At first, it only hurt, but as her long, slender finger passed my reluctant sphincter, I began to find the pleasure behind the pain.

"Did you ever imagine your mommy sucking your sweet, little asshole?"

"Please stop teasing . . ." I begged.

"Did you ever want to fuck your mommy?" she asked.

"No, I . . ."

"Don't lie to your mother. Now tell me. Did you want to fuck me?"

"Yes," I confessed. "I wanted to fuck you. Please lick it. I can't take it . . ."

"That's my good boy," she said. Then she leaned over me, pressing her semi-rigid cock against my ass, and whispered into my ear. "I always wanted to fuck you too."

With a giggle, Mom moved on to her hands and knees, once again between my legs. She leaned over my ass and began kissing the base of my spine, then working down, until I could feel her breath against my ass crack. She grabbed the flesh with both hands and spread my cheeks apart. She leaned in closer and blew on my hole, making it pucker involuntarily. I was almost crying with anticipation when she finally began.

I felt Mom's warm, wet tongue as it glided over my asshole, lubricating it. She repeated it several times until I could feel saliva running down my crack and over the back of my balls. Once I was wet, she began probing my asshole gently with her tongue, pushing it in only a fraction of an inch each time. Soon, as I became more loose, she went deeper with her tongue. Then she began using her fingers as well. She would insert a finger into my ass as she licked the rim around it, sometimes pausing to kiss my butt or lick my scrotum.

It continued for . . . how long? I don't know. It felt like hours but even hours weren't enough. Being eaten out by my own mother was an experience I wanted to enjoy for the rest of my life. I had no doubt Heaven would be like this.

"It's your turn to do me," she finally said.

"Already?" I half-asked/half-whined.

"Come on, baby," she said. "You have to learn how to do it too."

I finally gave in. I sat up and turned to face her. She smiled and we began to kiss. As we did, I reached under her robe, and took her thigh cock in my hand. I began to stroke it gently as our tongues meshed in our mouths. For some reason, knowing where her tongue had just been made the kissing all the more erotic. We were crossing every line, breaking every taboo, and had no thoughts of going back.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"I am," I answered.

"What position do you want me in? On my hands and knees? Or on my stomach like you were? Or I could even sit on your face if you wanted."

"On your hands and knees," I said, grinning.

With a grin of her own, my mom moved into position. She got into a doggystyle stance with her ass pointed directly at me, then reached behind her with one hand, and pulled the bottom hem of the bathrobe up, presenting her ass to me. My eyes took in every detail, from the soft skin of her butt cheeks, to the bright, pink hole between them, to the huge package hanging down between her thighs.

"So what do I . . . how do I get started?" I asked.

"You have to lick it first," she said, "to get it lubricated."

"Will it taste bad?" I asked.

"Of course not, silly," she told me. "I'm a very clean woman."

"You're the dirtiest girl I know," I told her. Mom laughed.

The room was silent. My mom was waiting for me to begin, but this was so unlike anything I had done before that I had no frame of reference for what I was about to do. It took me a moment to get my bearings and remember that, yes, this is what I wanted. I moved on to my hands and knees and crawled over to Mom until her ass was directly in front of my face. I sucked on my tongue to get it wet and then slowly, nervously, slipped my tongue into the crack of her ass and dragged it over her pulsing hole. She sighed as my hot spit coated her anus.

"That's perfect, sweetie," she said. "Do it some more."

I took another breath and licked my mom's asshole a second time. Like she had promised, it didn't taste bad at all. Actually, I kind of liked it. After I made that revelation, I began licking with more gusto, lapping hungrily at Mom's pristine butthole. She alternated between sighs of delight, moans of pleasure, groans of ecstasy, and giggles of amusement as I tantalized her most forbidden orafice.

"Now put your middle and forefinger inside," she said. "Just shove them in and wiggle them around."

12