Mom's So Hot! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,310 Followers

“Christ Vic! What a beautiful snatch!!” he murmured. “I want inside it!!”

“OOHHhhh, Yessss!!! Do it!!!! Jesus, do what ever you want to me!!!” Mom squealed.

I don’t think I have ever seen Mom this worked up, even with me. It probably had something to do with that old adage about there being a fine line between love and hate.

Her hairy, swollen lips gaped wide open, quivering with anticipation, glistening provocatively with juicy wetness. Mom was ready all right….hot and wet and ready for fucking!

Jim pulled her hips towards him, bent at the knees and pressed his jerking cock between her legs, smearing Mom’s cuntmound with hot pre-cum as he positioned himself behind her. Then, with a low, guttural moan, he pushed the head of his dick into her slit and lunged savagely forwards, driving the entire length up into her hot fuckhole in one swift movement.

“UUUNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHH!!!!! GOD!!!!! I knew you were big!!!” Mom wailed, rocking her ass back towards him as she held onto his neck from behind. “UUMMmmm

mmmmm….so full…..so very, very full!!!!! OOOOOOOooohhhhhh!!! God, that feels soooo good!!!!”

As Jims wide prick filled her belly, Mom arched her back and shuddered, screwing her hot cunt back onto her son-in-law’s shaft with eagerness.

“UUUGgggg!!!! Vic!! Vic!! Vic!!” Jim cried, excited by the way his mother-in-law wantonly welcomed every inch of dick he shoved into her.

Grasping her hips, he began fucking her hard, as he appeared too wildly aroused to do it slowly or gently. But it seemed to be just what Mom wanted because her cunt was creaming all over his dick and her hips were jerking to his rhythm. The faster he fucked her, the more excited she seemed to get. Jim began to fuck Mom with quick, greedy stabs, his belly slapping against her ass and his prick ramming deep and hard into her flaming-hot cunt. Their vigorous fucking was causing the entire pool churn and splash to their illicit beat.

Mom shivered and moaned with pleasure as her son-in-law slammed his cock into her tightly stretched cunt. He was fucking her with such brutal force that it almost took her breath away, but she loved every second of it and she made sure Jim knew it too. His strong, virile erection seemed to be stretching her poor pussy to the limit, filling her deliciously. She arched her back again and lifted her ass so that his pistoning cock rubbed against her clit as she had done with me many times, intensifying her pleasure a thousand fold. She kept her legs spread so that she could take his cock as deep as possible, forgetting all her distains and hesitations towards Jim as he hammered his big, hard cock into her steaming pussy hole.

“Jesus Jim!!! OOHhhh Fuck Me!!! Fuck Me Hard!!!! OOOHHHHH, Yessssss!!!!” Mom hissed through half closed lips.

She began clenching and releasing the muscles of her ass and thighs to better squeeze the delightful stiffness of her son-in-law’s thick, powerful cock deep inside her pussy.

“Shiiiitttt!!! This is great!!!!” Jim moaned. “Vic, you’ve got the twat of a teenager!!! Man, what a cunt!!! What a beautiful, tight cunt!!!!”

Jim moaned loudly as his cock surged back and forth in the yielding heat of Mom’s juicy cunt, gritting his teeth to keep from yelling. The deeper he fucked her the more his eager, skewing strokes were lubricated by the gushing warmth of Mom’s love juices. His deep, punishing thrusts slithered easily back and forth in her rubbery, cuntal grip. Soon every inch of his stiff, thick cock was crammed into his mother-in-law’s twat and with each powerful lunge, his sperm-filled balls slapped hard against her throbbing clit.

Mom strained her ass at him, gasping in ecstasy at each fleshy slap of his muscular frame.

Moments ago she had felt only contempt and disgust at the thought of sexual intercourse with her son-in-law. But now, with his eager cock deeply imbedded in her cunt, Mom felt only intense sexual pleasure. As Jim began fucking her in earnest, the shame and guilt of her depraved actions quickly vanished, replaced by hot, mindless passion. The sexy redhead became so highly aroused that she ignored everything around her and concentrated entirely on the thick, hard shaft of fuck-muscle pistoning into her belly from behind. She shook her hot ass and whimpered loudly, encouraging her son-in-law with wild obscenities, using language that Jim probably had never expected to hear spill from his mother-in-law’s normally respectable lips.

“Ooooooohhhhhh Jim!!!! Jesus, Fuck Me!!!!!” Mom moaned, out of control. “Just ram that big cock right up my horny cunt and fuck me!!!! UUHHMMMMMmmmmmm, yessssss…….Oohhhh….Goddddddddd!!!! Fuck my hot, gooey snatch as hard as you can!!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, YEEAAHHHHHHH JIM, FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!”

Jim began fucking Mom with deep, powerful strokes and she responded with unbridled passion, pushing her ass back against his loins in time with his excited thrusts. Her firm, freckled tits jiggled outside her swimsuit, the nipples erect and very, very hard. Every time his cock pistoned into her cunt, her sloppy fuck-hole made a loud, slurping noise. His dick was coated with her oily, cunt-slime and shone in the light from the pool every time it emerged from her musky depths. Her juice gathered in a squishy wet circle around the base of his cock, matting his pubic hair.

“Your tight Vic!!!” panted Jim, watching the way her hairy cunt lips clung to his cock. “Hot and wet and…Uhhhh…Ohhhh….so fucking tight!!!”

“OOOOHhhhhhh….your….Ohhhhhh…driving me……Ooohhhhh…crazy……..

Ohhhhhhh….with that….Ohhhhhh…dick….Oohhhh….of yours…!!!” Mom cried.

“Ohhhhhhhhh, Shiiitttttt, Vic!!!!!!” Jim gasped, gripping her hips.

He lunged back and forth, fucking her with deep, rapid strokes. Mom moaned incessantly as his glistening cock almost became a blur, the wet slapping sounds of his thighs against her ass adding immensely to their pleasure.

On and on they fucked, Mom’s drooling twat sucking wetly on Jim’s juice slicked shaft as his fuck-pole drilled in and out of her slippery, clasping slit. Her face was drawn back in a mask of mindless fuck-lust, contorted by the fiery passions that coursed through her wildly fucking body.

“OOHHHHHH, You Big Fucking Stud!!!!!” she gasped back at him. “You’re gonna make me cum soon!!!! UUHhhhhhhh!!!…..UUHhhhhhh!!!!…….Yesssssss!!!……

UUUUHHHHhhhhhh……gonna……Uuhhhhhhhh….cum……Uhhhhh…. soon…!!!!”

Jim began pounding his cock deeper and harder into Mom’s hot, slurping hole. He clutched her around her waist as she shoved her ass back at him, matching him thrust for thrust.

“UUUNNNnnnnnnhhh….I’m…Ohhhhh…close….Vic!!!!!” Jim warned, feeling the unmistakable signs of orgasm rumbling up from his swollen balls.

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YESSSSSSS, DO IT!!!!!!!” Mom cried, holding on to the back of his head for dear life as they fucked one another in a mad frenzy. “I’m Gonna Cum Tooooooooo!!!!!!!! Keep Fucking My Pussy!!!!! OHHhhhhh!!! Please Make Me Cum All Over Your Big, Hard Prick!!!!! OOOOOHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!”

“OOOHHHHH SHIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE IT COMES!!!!!!” Jim wailed, feeling his boiling seed race up the length of his shaft.

“I’M CUMMING JIM!!!!!!!!!! shrieked Mom. “CUM IN ME!!!!!!! SQUIRT IT INSIDE ME!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO FEEL YOU CUM IN ME!!!!!! OOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

Mom went into an apoplectic fit, her entire body twitching and shuddering as her pussy exploded, spewing hot fuck oils all over his hammering dick, her cunt spasming and contracting around it. Jim’s dick fired rope after rope of scalding cream deep into Mom’s belly as his prick pulsed wildly with each round.

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH…..CCHHRRISSSSTTTTT!!!!!! Jim wailed as he emptied the contents of his swollen balls far into the recesses of Mom’s clutching canal.

“THAT’S IT YOU SWEET BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!! Mom screamed when she felt her son-in-law’s thick, gooey cum splashing deep inside her cunt. “CUM IN ME!!!!……… YESSSS!!!!……….GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!!!!!……..SQUIRT IT UP MY HOT SNATCH!!!!!!!!!”

Jim’s prick continued to jerk and quiver deep inside his mother-in-law’s pussy as it spewed out his hot, sticky goo!!! Mom couldn’t seem to enough of his wildly spurting cock.

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh…..You Son Of A Bitch!!!!!” she sobbed as her convulsing cunt continued to climax around his dick. “Keep Firing It In Me!!!! I Want

Every Drop!!!!!!!”

At this point I thought for sure someone would hear them, but then quickly realized that the constant hum of the pool filter was drowning them out. Mom, in a complete haze, flexed her twat muscles around Jim’s squirting prick, helping her son-in-law shoot out every drop of his precious jism.

Finally, exhausted, Jim leaned forward on Mom’s back while her cunt continued to pull and suck on his dick. He remained there until the last drop of cum had been siphoned from his balls. Shortly Mom’s whole body seemed to relax as the last shiver of orgasm ran over her and she slumped back into Jim.

“Man, that was good!” Jim said at his panting mother-in-law as he popped his wet cock out of her drenched pussy. “You really know how to fuck up a storm Vic. Shit, I must of cum a gallon! And, I never felt any woman cum as long as you did!”

Mom leaned back gasping as Jim’s milky jism trickled from her gaping cunt.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh, God!!” Mom moaned in exhaustion.

Jim kneaded Mom’s tits as the stood there trying to catch their breaths.

“Give me a few minuets to catch my breath and we can go for round two.’ Jim said.

This sent a shock through my Mom who quickly stood erect, removing Jim’s hands from her tits and pushing away.

“Forget it! This was a one-time mistake! Nothing more!” she said as she made her way out of the pool and put on her cover up.

“Suit yourself.” Jim replied, lustfully watching Mom. “Just remember our deal.”

“How could I forget!” Mom snapped and went into the house.

Jim laughed and dove under water. I took this opportunity to run back into the house before he spotted me.

Chapter 4

I watched closely the next day for any change in Mom’s attitude towards Jim, but you would never know she had fucked her brains out by the way she acted. She still treated him a notch above contempt. Jim, on the other hand, constantly kept his eyes on her,

as if he now knew what treasure lie beneath Mom’s clothes. All during breakfast his eyes followed her in her short robe as she made her way around the kitchen and then later around the house in her shorts and cotton blouse.

At one point in the afternoon I saw Mom and Maggie talking alone out by the pool, giggling and laughing and I wondered to myself if Jim might be the subject of their jokes.

Mom seemed to make a conscious effort to avoid being alone with Jim, as every time it seemed they might, Mom jumped up and found some reason to leave the room.

We spent the day rather lazily swimming in the pool, eating and drinking until it was supper time. We all helped get the meal prepared and talked busily as we ate, Mom spending all of her time with the girls.

After supper Jim and Brad settled in down cellar to watch a ball game as Mom and the girls were watching a movie in the living room. I was puttering around with a design in my room that I needed to have done by the time I returned to work.

At some point I saw Mom pass by my door on her way to the bathroom. And thought nothing of it until I heard Jim ask Nan something about tomorrow. Then I heard him casually ask about Mom’s whereabouts. In the next moment I heard him making his way up the stairs and knew where he was headed. I figured this might make for some interesting watching and pretended to be deep in thought as Jim passed my room. As soon as he had his back to me I sneaked across the room and started following him. I came up short and ducked around the corner as I realized he had intercepted Mom making her way back downstairs. They were right at the top of the stairs, a mere inches from me, as I peered around the corner.

“I’ve been trying to talk to you alone.” Jim said, blocking Mom’s path and pinning her against the wall.

“What for?” she asked, irritated.

“You know what for. Our deal. Have you talked to Maggie?” he asked.

“Oh….uh…not too much…” Mom replied, resigned to answer.

“What’s that mean?” Jim demanded.

“I…I…talked to her a little about you. Not much, we really didn’t have a chance” she said.

“Well, the little you did, what did she say?” Jim asked, aggravated that he had to drag it out of her.

“Uh….she said she thought you hadn’t changed……you know…that you were still full of yourself.” Mom shot at him.

“Yea, what else?” Jim asked.

“Well….that you got…better looking since the last time she saw you.” Mom said, almost in defeat.

“Really?” he asked in a devilish way, his eyes lighting up. “What else?”

“That was it. Nan was with us most of the day. I couldn’t pursue it anymore” she said firmly.

“O.K., O.K.” Jim muttered, somewhat satisfied.

“Can I go now?” Mom asked impatiently.

“Don’t you want to know about Brad?” he asked.

“Oh…sure” she replied half-heartedly.

“He’s a real boy scout and it’s tough to get anything out of him. He does seem to think you’re pretty hot…at least I think he does. We’re playing golf tomorrow and I hope to get more out of him then, maybe push him in your direction.” Jim reported.

“Oh…o.k.” Mom replied.

“Uh….before you go, I need to ask you something” Jim said, placing his hand up on the wall next to Mom’s head and leaning in.

“What?” she asked, annoyed.

“Well….I was wondering if you had any thoughts about what happened last night?” he asked, grinning.

“NO!” Mom answered quickly.

“Oh, c’mon” Jim replied, lightly running his fingers up and down Mom’s side. “You can’t tell me that you haven’t relived it a few times”

“No, I Haven’t! I’ve tried to forget it happened!” she maintained.

“I don’t believe you.” he replied as he caressed his fingertips across her stomach. “The way you were bucking back at me, your whole body twitching as you came. You can’t fool me. You had one hell of an orgasm. I’ll bet you get wet just thinking about it.”

“I…I…do not!!” Mom stammered, Jim obviously getting to her.

“Oh, sure you do. You want me to prove it?” he asked, lightly brushing his fingers up her leg.

“No…stop that!!” Mom whispered, grabbing his arm and trying to remove his hand from her leg.

“Afraid I might be right?” Jim asked as his fingers made their way under the leg opening in her shorts.

“ St……stop!” Mom moaned, still struggling to remove his hand.

“You skin is so soft” he murmured, his fingers caressing her upper thigh. “I can feel the heat coming from between your legs.”

“No…..” Mom struggled.

“Yea, your just about ready to go, aren’t you?” Jim asked as his hand snaked its way to the front of her shorts.

“Please…st…stop…” she begged.

“No way” he replied, leaning in towards her, zeroing in on her parted lips. “I’m just getting started”

“I….I…” Mom started, but stopped as she watched his lips descend towards hers. As they got closer, Mom closed her eyes and lifted her head, parting her lips further in anticipation of his kiss.

Just as their lips were about to meet Nan’s voice rang out.

“Mom, the movie is starting” she yelled.

As if breaking the trance, Mom’s head jerked back and she pushed her way past Jim and down the stairs.

Nothing much happened the rest of the night and Mom was very careful to sneak up to bed while Jim was still watching t.v. down in the basement.

The next morning the kitchen was abuzz as the girls made plans to go shopping while Jim and Brad got ready to go play golf. It was interesting how Jim never invited me to go along, obviously wanting to work on Brad alone. He also seemed to enjoy taking turns ogling Mom in her short, silk robe and then Maggie in a short pajama set.

Pretty soon breakfast was over and Maggie and Mom went upstairs to get ready to go since Nan was waiting for them. I had been designated babysitter since I had no plans.

I wandered up to my room, killing time until one of the bathrooms was free to take my shower. Surprisingly I heard Jim tell Brad to load the car and he would be right down as he turned to climb the stairs. I knew he was up to something and I watched as he went down the hall, stopping at the bathroom door next to Mom’s room. The shower had stopped and Mom was probably doing her makeup or something. He glanced around quickly before quietly opening the door and sneaking in. I darted down the hall and went into Mom’s room where the door to the bathroom was open and I could hear Mom at the sink. I glanced in carefully and saw Mom combing her hair in her robe, unaware that Jim had snuck in. Suddenly she caught sight of him out of the corner of her eye.

“What are you doing in here?!! You scared me half to death!” she shouted.

“Calm down. I’m just curious if you got a chance to speak to Maggie anymore” Jim asked.

“Well….as a matter of fact, I did” Mom responded reluctantly. “Last night after Nan went to bed.”

“And?” he asked.

“Why don’t we talk about this later” Mom suggested, pulling her robe tighter around her frame.

“Tell me” Jim insisted.

“Ugh….all right!” Mom sighed. “We started talking about everyone and I steered the conversation towards you, telling her I thought you’d never change.”

“Ya, and then what?” Jim coaxed anxiously.

“She…she said she thought you had gotten better looking and were still as sexy as all hell, o.k..? Does that do it for you?” Mom asked, angry.

“Yea, that’s great.” Jim replied, a wide grin on his face. “Now, let me tell you about what I’m gonna try and do about Brad…”

“Don’t bother!” she interrupted. “I’ve changed my mind.”

“What?” Jim asked, surprised.

“You heard me! I’ve changed my mind. I don’t know what’s gotten into me lately, but I don’t want any part of this. I’ve fulfilled my part of our bargain and that’s it. I’ve had a chance to reflect on my behavior lately and I can’t believe I actually threw myself at that poor boy, to say nothing of my daughter.” Mom said.

“Interesting” he said. “So, you’ve got a bad case of the guilts.”

“Maybe! I just couldn’t live with myself if I went through with this!” she said as she resumed combing her hair.

“That’s cool” Jim said as he walked over to Mom, standing behind her and looking at her in the reflection in the mirror.

“”Now why don’t you just leave and let me finish getting ready.” Mom spat.

“I will, I will” he replied, looking Mom up and down. “But let me ask you, did our little session have anything to do with this?”

“In some ways” she responded. “Now leave!”

“Did I spoil you for other men?” Jim asked, ignoring her demand, his fingers lightly caressing her hips through her robe.

“Don’t flatter yourself!” Mom responded angrily. “And get your hands off me!”

“Don’t be so hasty.” he admonished. “You seemed as if you enjoyed this last night”

Mom turned red at the mention of Jim’s come on and their near kiss last night.

“I…I…should have stopped you right away!” she said, shakily. “Especially the other night in the pool!”

“Ya, well you didn’t seem to put up much of a fight.” Jim said as his fingers traced Mom’s frame up her hips and waist to her ribs.

“I….I….was wrong! I….just can’t explain it!” she agonized as she attempted to avoid his caress. “Just…..just go!”

“God, you set me on fire lately, Vic. Just looking at you gets to me.” he moaned, his fingers continuing their journey up her ribs and under her tits. “All I can think about is that hot snatch of yours milking my dick dry!”

“Stop…that..!” Mom groaned as Jim’s fingers flittered across her breasts, raising goose bumps on her arms.

“I never dreamed you would be such a hot piece of ass!” he growled as his hands swept up her tits, squeezing them softly.

“No!” she whined, her hands on his in an attempt to remove them.

“Don’t fight it Vic. You know we both want it.” Jim whispered, his hands sliding up and down her heaving breasts.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,310 Followers