Mom's Visit: Repercussions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oh, god," my mother groaned. "I can't believe how good you feel."

"Me too, mom," I panted. I let go of her buttocks and my mom sank down back from her tiptoes. My hands went to her waist, and I just looked at her. Her lips were red with passion and still parted moistly. I stepped back and her hands went to my waist and then as I stepped back again, I caught her hands in mine. She smiled. I continued walking backward, pulling my mother with me until I had her standing with the back of her calves against the sofa. I then let go of her hands and then, my hands on her shoulders, pushed her gently down into a sitting position on the couch.

My mother looked up at me. She was sitting on the edge of the couch, her hands on the edge of the seat cushions. Her gray and black hair hung down, framing her face.

"Oh, mom," I said tenderly. I knelt in front of her, pushing her legs apart, and then I put my hands on her thighs. She gasped. I scooted forward on my knees, and as I did, I slid my hands along her thighs until I felt the soft roundness of her stomach. I slid my hands around the side of her belly, pressing myself forward against her, then slid my hands further and down to her hips where they pressed against the sofa. My stiff cock was pressing at my boxers, and as I scooted as far as I could go, I felt my throbbing penis press against my mother's lower belly. I slid my fingers underneath her heavy hips, spreading them wide to catch as much of her body in them as I could, then I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers.

"Ungh," she moaned as I pulled at her butt, grinding myself against her. Our lips pressed tightly against each other, but our kiss was almost chaste this time, just our lips pressing softly together. My mother's arms came up to encircle my neck, and I slid my right hand out from underneath her and lifted it to her soft huge tit, cupping the outside of the heavy curve in my palm, and as we continued to press out lips together, I lifted her sagging breast in my hand, supporting the heavy titflesh in my hand.

"Oh, god," I groaned. The feel of my mother's breast in my hand was magical. It was plump and swollen and soft, and I slid my hand over the front of it, my fingers moving easily over the thin material of her gown. I kept her tit pressed up against her chest as my hand moved over the front until I felt her stiff nipple underneath my fingers. I pushed the nipple up, too, bending the stiff nub of flesh upward into the meat of her breast.

"Ungh," my mother cried out, her lips pulling back from our tender kiss. "Oh fuck, baby, do you know what you are doing to your mother?" She hissed as I let her nipple spring back forward, then groaned deeply as I used my thumb and fingers to pinch gently at her nipple through the thin cotton of the gown, pinching it just enough so that I could pull it forward until her saggy tit stretched with it. When her nipple popped free of my grasp, my mom cried out. "Oh, fuck, baby, oh fuck! What are you doing to me?"

"Nothing that you aren't doing to me, mom," I answered. I reached my hand up again and began to fondle her stiff nipple, pinching it and rolling it between my thumb and fingers, and my mom pushed me back from her a little as I continued to rub and push at her swollen tit, and she started to run her hands over my shoulders and chest, the satiny touch of her fingers inflaming me just as much as the feel of her squishy motherly breast in my hand. I reached my right hand up, my left hand still pulling rythymically at her right hip, and as I ran my fingers lightly down her neck to her left shoulder, my mom leaned forward and put her head against my left shoulder.

"Oh, honey," she murmured against me, her hands sliding down to move over my chest and waist, coming closer and closer to the waistband of my boxers, but never quite touching it.

I grabbed the hem of her gown which sat on her shoulder, and I pulled it to the side, sliding it down over her shoulder.

"Oh, fuck, baby," my mom moaned into my shoulder. "Jesus!" Her hands slid around me and I could feel her fingernails scraping gently up my back until my mom clung to me, her arms underneath my armpits, her hands curling up to clutch at my shoulders.

I pulled her gown down lower. My mom sat up as the gown stopped, constrained by the buttons which prevented it from sliding over her tits. Her hands withdrew from me, and she lifted her fingers to the pearly buttons. I grabbed her fingers in my left hand and then lifted them to my mouth, and as I kissed her fingertips, I straightened up and then reached up and slid my hand down inside my mother's nightgown, diving between the outside of her left breast and her arm. My mom groaned as my fingers slid down over the smooth outside of her tit, and then I cupped my fingers underneath the heavy sac, and began to lift it. I let go of her fingers with my other hand, and then I moved it to the neckline of her gown. I hooked my forefinger underneath the hem and pulled on it and my mother shivered. I kept pulling up on her tit with my right hand, sliding it up as my left hand pulled the now strainingly-tight gown down over her chest. Her soft titflesh squished and bulged underneath the edge of the gown obscenely, and my cock lurched as I watched myself pulling my mother's breast out of her nightgown.

My mother was groaning and moaning at the touch of my fingers on her breast, and her eyes were closed, all her senses trying to focus on the feel of her son's hands on her body, touching parts that they normally shouldn't. Her hands had sunk to rest on the couch beside her.

"I love you mom," I said urgently, and I bent forward and planted a soft kiss on the top of her left breast which bulged out from underneath her gown.

"Oh yes, my boy," she replied passionately, "I love you too."

I continued pulling with my left forefinger on the neckline of the gown, and I pulled it down far enough that I could see the top of her pebbly brown aureole begin to rise nakedly from beneath the thin material. Her nipple, puffy and stiff, pushed up to the hemline, and then as I lifted unrelentingly with with right hand, the hard lump of flesh popped free from under the gown's edge and my mom cried out wordlessly. I tore her gown lower with my finger then, and suddenly her entire left breast was free from the gown, totally exposed to my ravenous eyes, the saggy flesh springing free from the confines of her shift and then hanging down on top of it. I bent down, unable to tear my eyes from the round heaviness of my mother's breast, from the large brown aureole almost three inches across. I kissed her fat tit then, on the top and my mother hissed. I kissed it again, my lips open this time, and I placed my tongue against the smooth flesh of her boob. My mom moaned, and she lifted her left hand and placed it against the back of my head.

"Yes," she urged.

I licked at the skin of her breast, tasting the tang of her flesh, and then I began to move my mouth down the front of her massive tit.

"Ungh, yes," my mom cried as my mouth drew closer to her nipple. "Oh, yes, baby, like that!" Her fingers tightened on the back of my head. My lips slid down over the granular surface of her aureole, and I licked hungrily at it, causing my mother to groan. I pressed my tongue against my mom's boob, my mouth open, my lips resting against her titflesh, and I slowly swirled my tongue down to touch her stiff nipple. As I reached it, I slid my mouth down over her breast until it was centered on my mother's nipple, and then as she gasped and writhed, began to slurp and suckle at the stiff knob of flesh. I placed both my hands on my mom's breast, one on each side, and as I suckled at her tit, I cupped the squishy flesh gently in both hands, holding it in place in front of me, keeping her boob in place as I licked and slurped hungrily. I opened my mouth and tried to draw in as much of my mother's breast as I could, pulling the soft flesh into my mouth until her nipple touched the back of my tongue, and still I sucked at her, almost mewling with the satisfaction that sucking my mother's breast was giving me. My mom was crying out now, writhing from side to side as I licked and sucked at her.

"Oh, baby," my mom said, over and over, as if she was stuck on repeat. "Oh baby, oh baby..."

I moaned against her warm titflesh and my mother shuddered in response. Her hands were on my waist now, and I could feel her pulling and tugging at the hem of my boxers, sliding her fingers underneath, pulling them away from my waist, and then sliding back and forth inside them, her cool fingers reaching lower and lower, sliding over my hips and ass. My cock was pulsing in time with my heartbeat, even more rigid than the night before if that were possible.

"Mom," I groaned into her great teat. "Oh fuck, mom, I can't believe how good your hands feel, mom."

"I know," she replied. "Your touch feels like fire; I just want to suck you up inside me!" Her hands were pushing down now, sliding the waistband of my boxers down over my ass.

I pulled my head back and let her nipple slip from my mouth, watching her saggy tit bounce as it settled back against her. I looked up at my mom and saw only love and passion in her eyes. I reached up and cupped her face in my hands and then drew her lips to mine and gave her a fierce kiss. She kissed me back hungrily, and our tongues touched. As before, as we continued kissing, our mouths opened wider and wider, and we slurped and sucked at each other like wild animals, overcome with the forbidden passion and lust coursing through us.

As we kissed, my mother pushed my boxers all the way down over my butt, and then her hands came around the front and I could feel her gentle motherly touch as she freed my rigid cock from them. The boxers slipped to the floor, and as we grunted and moaned into each other's mouths, my mother's right hand encircled my cock. Her left hand came up and she placed it on my right cheek, and she caressed me with her soft mother's touch even as her other hand began to pump slowly at my engorged rod.

"Oh, fuck, mom," I grunted. "I've never felt anything like this before. I can't even... I don't know... Oh, shit, that feels good!" My mother's right hand was pulling at my cock, sliding up and down the shaft with a teasing touch that shivered through me, leaving me wanting nothing more than to crush her to me and drill into her with my tool.

My mother dropped her hand to my right shoulder then, and she pushed me away from her, ending our sloppy kiss. As I stared at her, she continued to slowly pump my cock in and out of her right hand, the sensation unlike any I had felt before, my mother's touch inflaming me beyond all reason and thought. I reached up with my right hand, using my left on the edge of the couch to keep me upright, and I began to play with her nipple, pulling gently at it, mirroring what she was doing to me. My mother's tongue lolled out of her mouth as I did.

"I've thought about it a lot," my mother said as she pulled repeatedly on my penis. "I know what I want. Do you know what you want?"

"Yes," I said quickly.

"Are you sure?" she asked teasingly.

"Oh yes, mom," I replied.

My mom reached down between us with her left hand and grabbed the hem of her nightgown. She lifted it up, and as she slid it up over herself, she revealed first her calves, then her thighs, and then finally a hint of the mat of dark hair which lay at the juncture of her legs. As I watched disbelievingly, my mother then let go of my cock, and she leaned back and raised her legs from the couch just enough to slide her gown up behind her knees and then up to her waist. I looked on lustfully, thrilling to the sight of my old mother's body slowly being revealed to me. I knew it was wrong somewhere inside me, but the sight of my mother's sagging boob capped by its enormous nipple, her pudgy stomach underneath it, and her fat thighs and legs spreading wider in front of me, opening her pussy to me, was so exciting that I couldn't even think straight. All I knew was that I desired the woman in front of me with a hunger that felt like it could never be satisfied. My cock was as stiff as an axehandle, and with every fiber of my being I wanted nothing more than to be inside her, to be inside my mother's cunt and to feel her surrounding me with her love and passion.

"Is this what you want?" my mother asked as she held the bottom of her nightgown up to her waist. Her legs were open and I could see the salt-and-pepper hair surrounding her sex glistening. She was smiling, but she also looked so vulnerable, and I realized how much this was costing her, her openness to the possibility of my rejection.

"Oh, mom, yes," I breathed, my cock bobbing in front of me. "I have never wanted anything so much in my life." It was true. All the dreams I had chased after - the marriage, the cars, the career, the toys - none of them mattered at this moment. The only thing that I knew was real was my overwhelming desire for this woman - no, for my mother - the passion that I felt at my mother's touch and caress, the lust that filled me for this vital, real woman who loved me as I loved her. I reached out and touched her face softly. "I want you, mom."

"Then," she replied, "come get me." She let her gown fall to her waist and she opened her arms wide. She leaned back slightly and lifted her feet from the floor, bending her knees and drawing up her legs, spreading them wide at the same time so that her entire pussy was exposed to my eyes. Her swollen boob flattened against her as she leaned back a little further, and I moved my hand from her face and hooked it under the neckline of her gown on her right side, and as she held her position, her arms open for me, her ripe, luscious body open to me, I pulled it down over her shoulder, and then down over her other pendulous breast so that both soft tits were visible. She lifted her arms out of the gown and then spread them wide again.

"Is this what you want?" she asked again. "Come to your mother," she urged softly. "Come to your mother, please. But only if you are sure this is what you want." Her face mirrored both her lust and her uncertainty, and I could hold back no longer.

"Oh, mom, I want you so much, I can't stand it!" I cried. I shuffled forward, leading the way with my my stiff prick, looking down at her sex as I did, guiding the tip of my penis toward my mother's hairy pussy. I put my right arm underneath her lifted left leg as I did, then did the same on the other side so that both her legs were held up in place, her knees on my upper arms.

"Oh god," my mom moaned as I slid closer. My hands reached forward and they grazed over her squishy titflesh, then went to her sides, my fingers barely touching her back.

"Oh, baby," she whimpered. "I want you, baby. I want you inside me." Her arms went around my neck, and her hands rested on my shoulders.

I paused there, the enormity of what was going to happen tolling through my mind. The tip of my cock was leaking precum, and it rested against the mat of pubic hair that surrounded my mother's slit. I could feel her wetness, and I could smell our arousal. I looked at her, my old mother, bent up in front of me in a lover's position, her entire soft, aging body exposed to my eyes. Her veiny boobs sagged low on her chest, but the nipples were stiff and hard. Her body was soft and welcoming, and the thought that I was about to shove my cock into my own mother was both terribly exciting and yet somewhat embarrassing. I paused there, my hands on her sides, my cock poised to plunge into her slick hole, and our eyes met. We looked at each other, and then my mom opened her mouth. I thought she was going to say something like, "Are you really really sure?" but she surprised me.

"Don't tease me," she said huskily. "Put that cock inside of your mother, baby, and fuck me with it."

I groaned with delight as I followed her command. I pushed forward and my mom cried out sharply as the mushroomy tip prodded at her slick lips, moving into her slowly but irresistably. Even though she was wet with excitement, it was still a tight fit, and both of us hissed at the slight stickingess as her lips turned inward, moving with the head of my cock, until it went a little deeper and they slipped back, opening her up a little more for me. I could feel her heat and tightness around my shaft, and it was so right. No matter what my subconscious was screaming about this being my own mother and the shame and guilt of it all, in that moment it was all sublimated into the feeling of being inside someone who truly fit me.

"Oh god, baby," my mom husked as I continued to push my cock slowly inside her. Her vaginal walls gripped my shaft like a buttery glove, and I bucked her legs up a little and continued to stuff my prick inside my mother's pussy at a deliciously slow pace. "Oh, fuck," she cried. "How can you feel this amazing? This isn't supposed to happen!"

"I don't know," I answered, and my fingers spread over her back as I pulled her toward me, which drove my throbbing pole even deeper inside my mother's moist vagina. There was only an inch or two left to go, and already I could barely imagine anything more pleasurable than my old mother's fat twat surrounding my cock. I pulled her toward me again, and her hands tightened on my shoulders. "But I've never felt anything like this. You feel so good, mom. Your pussy feels so good on my cock."

"Oh honey," moaned my mom. "You feel as if you were made for me. I want you inside me forever, baby, fucking me forever." She pulled on my shoulders and humped her fat bottom toward me, driving my cock even more deeply inside her steaming hole. "Oh son, this is incredible!"

I leaned into her, locking eyes with her, and as I tried to tell her how much I loved her without words, I slid my hands down until they were behind her waist, and then with one quick pull, I was buried all the way inside my mother's cunt. Her pussy clasped me tightly, hot and moist, and her breasts were squished up against my bare chest. The sheer eroticism of the moment filled my mind - the son, naked, hungry, with his throbbing member buried deeply inside his own mother's willing flesh, her body spread open for his pleasure, her motherly caring turned into incestuous lust.

"Oh, mom," I moaned.

"Yes," she replied, and then in that moment, I pushed my mouth down on top of hers and as my mother opened her mouth to my probing tongue, her pussy opened itself to my thrusting dick, and I began to saw it in and out of her dripping cunt. Even as our tongues danced together and we moaned wordlessly into each other's mouths, our lower bodies began to slam together, my mother humping her fat bottom up from the couch to strongly meet each one of my thrusts, our groins slamming together as her pussy repeatedly engulfed my prick, her lips sliding up and down against my stiff rod with each stroke, our pubic hair grinding together each time I sank my length inside my mother's juicy hole.

Her soft tits were bouncing against me as I pummelled my tool into her twat, spearing my penis over and over into my mother's receptive body, and our kiss broke off as we began to really go at it.

"Oh son," she cried loudly. "Oh please. Oh please. Don't stop baby, don't stop." She was babbling as I slammed my cock into her again and again, revelling in the feeling of burying myself in my own mother's cunt, thrilling at the feel of her body slamming against me, tossing shame and guilt to the wind and feeling nothing but the rightness of my mother's love, the rightness of her ripe body, my fingers splayed wide against her soft, squishy back, her fat tummy slamming against mine every time our sexes met. She was grunting now, instead of talking. "Ungh, ungh, oh, god, ungh."

I couldn't speak. My entire being was focused on this moment, and it took all of my concentration not to just let loose and cum. My mother's body was writhing against me, and she was desperately humping her cunt up at me, grinding her fat pussy against me, crying out, "Yes, baby, Yes, baby, oh, come for me! Come for mommy!" She began to shudder against me, her hands clawing at my shoulders as she pressed herself to me, grinding her sex against mine, her pussy muscles grasping and sucking at my throbbing cock. "Come inside me," she cried out, "Come inside mommy!" Those words, or maybe just the thought of her own son blowing his load inside her, sent her over the edge and she shrieked and shuddered and clung to me as her orgasm took hold of her. "Oh, baby!" she cried, and seeing my mother in such pleasure sent me over the top myself, and I let myself go, my toes curling and leg shaking as my cock blasted jet after jet of hot cum into my mother's pussy, filling my mother up with my seed. My body was straining against my mother's, our naked flash pressed sweatily together as we both shook with the force of our pleasure, and as my orgasm began to recede, I pulled my mother hard to me, lifting her plump body up, crushing her breasts to my chest, and I planted an open-mouth kiss on her lips. She kissed me back hard, her hands coming up to hold my face, and as the last few spurts of my cum seeped from my prick into my mother's steaming hole, we kissed over and over again, murmuring words of love to each other.