Mona Joins My Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dillep24
dillep24
31 Followers

I said, "It must be the guard. Come to lock the place up. He will come in and say hello to me in a minute."

"What should I do?" she asked.

"Just hide somewhere" I said, "quickly".

"Where?" she queried.

"May be here" I said pointing to the desk.

"Please take the bag with you," I said.

She picked the bag and the clothes and ran and pushed herself below the desk. I have a huge executive desk which has partition and cover in front hiding anything behind. She went in and the watchman opened the door. I went to the chair and sat ensuring that the watchman did not come this side.

"It is time to close sir." He said.

"Another 15 minutes. And I would be done", I responded.

"Ok sir, I will wait outside." He responded.

"Sure. I will call you when done" said I.

By this time Mona had unzipped my front of the trouser and removed my cock which was hard as steel rod. She was running her hands on it and suddenly she touched it with the tip of her tongue. It sent shivers thru me and I exclaimed.

"AHH"

Watchman turned and asked, "Anything wrong sir?"

"No no.. Just tired of the day's work." Saying this I pushed my chair towards the desk thus ensuring that my cock was well inside Mona's mouth. She started to suck it with vigor, bobbing her head. Suddenly her head banged on the underside of the table. The noise was not much and was contained in the office itself. After about 5 min, I removed my cock from her mouth. It was slick with her saliva and my precum. By this time the watchman had left and I was alone with this bombshell. Still I withdrew and told her to put on the dress and get ready. She reluctantly came out. And she just slipped the dress on. There was no bra no panties. She just pulled the dress from her head down and said,

"I am ready."

I locked the office and walked to the lift. Mona followed. The passage was empty. It was late in the evening. Most of the offices were closed due to the long weekend. It was an uneventful journey to the car park in the basement. When we came out of the foyer I saw the car park was empty except my car. We walked to the car and sat in.

"Shall we have a cup of coffee en route? I know a cool place close by." She said.

I followed her directions and we were in a place called Moccha. We entered and were shown a secluded corner and within a minute a tray with two mugs and a pot of coffee were on our table. The waiters there were very few and discreetly moving. She sat on the sofa and crossed her legs. I could see the curves of her boobs thru the semi transparent cloth and she was enjoying it. We drank our coffee and left.

When I reached her building, she invited me in. I refused politely but she insisted. So, just not to create a scene on the street, I went in. In the lift, we were alone. And she was bold. She snuck up to me and kissed me on the lips. The taste included the just drank coffee and my precum along with her special mouth freshener. Then she did something most unexpected, she just shrugged off her frock and stood there in her birthday suit. I was shocked.

"What if someone comes in on the next floor?" I asked.

"Then they will be pleasantly surprised." She responded. Then she did something more surprising. She just opened my trousers belt and let it slide to floor.

"I knew it." She said triumphantly. "You are hard as steel since last one hour. I could see the tent in your pants." Saying this she pushed my boxer down and closed her lips on my cock. The feeling was out of this world. Saying Mona was a good cocksucker would be to put her at par with the ordinary. She was one of the best I had experienced. She swirled her tongue around, and creating a vacuum she pulled the cock deep in her mouth. My balls were banging on her chin and the pubic hair was tickling her nostrils. She pulled out slowly. The vacuum was so good that I was experiencing as if I was coming out of a pussy. She increased the speed and the lift slowed and ground to a halt.

The door opened and I realized we were at the top floor and the door opened to a terrace. Mona stood up. She picked her frock and slung it on her shoulders from front. She was fully nude from behind. Holding my iron hard and slippery cock in her left hand she just walked out. I followed, being unable to get my cock released from her soft and silky grip. I was holding my trousers with my hands and trying not to trip. We reached behind a water tank and she knelt in front of me. I backed in to the wall for support. She pushed herself down on the knees and attached her mouth to my cock. I again tried hard not to come immediately. And succeeded. Holding her head from behind I pushed it in. Her nose was touching my pubic bone and my balls were touching her chin. She pulled out and licked the head with her tongue. And I could not hold. Jets of cum sprang out of my cock and landed on her face and hair. Third jet lost the pressure and landed on her frock. It just missed the place where her nipple was visible under the translucent cloth. She cleaned up all the cum and licked my cock clean. Pushing the now deflated cock in my trousers, I buckled up. She stood up and we kissed. I could taste the cum and coffee on her tongue.

We reentered the lift and she punched the button to her floor. When the lift reached midway I pressed the stop button. She raised her eyebrows. I just held her tight in my embrace and pulled her frock up. Cupping her buttocks in my palms, I ground my now limp cock in her cunt. She sighed. Our lips met again. When we parted couple of minutes later, her frock was at her feet and my mouth was on her tits.

She sighed and said, "Let's go to my place and be more comfortable."

Without releasing her tit, I touched her pussy with my palm. She was flooded with the liquid. She moaned and opened her legs. I pushed middle finger in her love passage up to first knuckle. Holding my thumb on her clit, I gave a rub to it. She shivered and gave out a low throaty moan, which reverberated thru the lift. I turned her around and bent her. She supported herself with the bars on the lift wall. Spreading her legs apart I stuck my lips to her pussy and started running my tongue around it in circles. Her moaning increased. And within a couple of minutes she exploded on my face with a loud moan and clamped her thighs around my face. I held her and supported her with my hands and drank all the nectar she released. After a few moments she straightened. And we kissed. Now our kiss had flavor of her juices. Both of us savored it for a long time licking it up from each other faces, lips and noses. Finally we locked our lips for more than 5 minutes. When we came up for air, we both were panting.

Mona punched the start button and we landed on her floor. Picking up her bag and the dress from the lift floor she walked out. With her boobs proudly displaying and her pussy leaking, she led the way. I followed. She was gorgeous. Walking in the pencil thin stilettoes and nothing else, she looked more inviting and sexy than I could ever imagine. I followed her like a lost lamb follows a shepherd. She reached the door and opened her bag. Extracting the key she opened the door.

Suddenly my cellphone rang.

I looked at the screen and realized that it was nearing 10 PM and it was my better half calling me.

I disconnected the call.

But I realized the trap I was being led in to.

So I did not enter the flat.

"I have to reach my home at the earliest ... something urgent." I said.

Disappointment was writ on Mona's face.

"I will send the letter tomorrow. You can join from day after" I said from outside the door. And rushed to the lift before I could change my mind.

She came out of the flat but held the door open and remained in the frame.

"I will start from tomorrow itself, you can handover the letter me in person" Said Mona.

Lift arrived and I stepped in. Mona came out in the passage and blew a kiss to me. She looked ravishing in the passage with not a stich on her body, her boobs standing erect and her pussy glistening in the light of the passage.

I reached ground floor and was about to open my car when I received a message on my cellphone. It was from Mona.

"You are very very tasty. It will be fun working with you."

"Same here." I responded.

When I reached my flat, I opened the folder which had recorded all the activity of our office. I copied to my personal files, the part of our interaction, and deleted the same from central folder. This done, I selected a few of the pics where Mona was in her most seductive and ravishing position and stored them separately.

Just a precaution, you know.

dillep24
dillep24
31 Followers
12