Monday Mayhem Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and looked him over again. "You look terrific, Misty is going to love it."

Sean drove to Adam's house first. He rang the bell and Adam opened the door.

"Hi, Sean. Here are the keys you asked for."

"Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. By the way, Shannon told me you have been making her happy all week." Sean could not resist making the ambiguous statement.

Adam looked alarmed for a second, wondering exactly how much the twins shared about their lives. Then he laughed, "Yeah, she has been terrific, I can't believe how lucky I am. I hope you and Misty have a good night."

"You, too."

He drove to Misty's house and rang the bell. She came to the door since her parents had gone to the movies already. He gazed at her in admiration. She had on a strapless flowered dress that emphasized her large breasts and small waist. High heels gave extra shape to her legs.

"You look beautiful," he said honestly, handing her a hand-picked bouquet of flowers.

She blushed beneath her careful makeup and styled hair. "So do you, I love that shirt. Can you even sit down in those pants?"

He laughed at her joke, glad she was relaxed enough to attempt it.

She took the bouquet and carefully stepped past him, not entirely comfortable on the heels. He admired her legs from the back. They were not well muscled like a dancer but were all smooth curves. He walked quickly to catch up and open the door for her, and they drove off to dinner.

"I hope you like Italian."

"Men, or food?"

"Ooh, a feisty wench."

"That I am, and don't forget it."

He laughed. She was so easy to talk to. Dinner went well, lacking the uncomfortable silences that bad first dates can have.

"So where are we going for desert?"

"A place I know."

"And how would you know, you look like you've never eaten desert in your life."

"Touche."

Misty could not help being impressed at the effort he was making when they arrived at the atrium. He grabbed a blanket and the bag containing desert from the trunk and led them inside.

"This is terrific," Misty remarked as they settled onto the blanket. Stars were visible overhead through the roof panels, a gentle breeze was blowing, and there was very little noise beyond the hum of insects outside the protected space. "You're taking a chance, though."

"How so?"

"All alone, dressed like you are, a defenseless boy in the woods, I could so take advantage of you right now."

"Luckily I brought these cupcakes to distract you from your dastardly plans."

"Good thing."

They shared the desert patiently, letting the tension build.

"I need to make sure of something. Even if this doesn't work out for whatever reason, you will still be Shannon's friend? I don't want to come between you two."

"I think her and I will be inseparable no matter what. We got quite close the other day after I outed you two." Misty smiled at the thought. It also made her body tighten up in anticipation of more.

She leaned towards him, putting her hand on his hard chest to steady herself. They kissed gently, but just that alone made her feel like her stomach was on fire. She shifted her hand to his neck and pulled him down to lie beside her while their tongues dueled.

Sean lifted his uppermost hand to her neck, brushing her hair back and caressing her ear lobe. Then the hand slid down her neckline towards her chest, fingertips gliding on smooth skin and then over the fabric of the dress. The large breast completely filled his hand, overflowing a bit as he squeezed gently. He kissed her jaw, licked her neck and sucked on the skin for a second. Then he kissed the bare skin on her chest, working slowly downward toward the low neckline of her dress. Her hand was also busy unbuttoning his shirt from top to bottom. He kissed along the edge of the fabric, just above nipples barely concealed and achingly hard.

Misty sat up and turned her back to him. "Unzip me."

He shrugged his shirt off quickly and complied, kissing her shoulder blades at the same time. The dress slid downward, revealing a laced up bustier underneath that had lifted and titillated her breasts all evening. She sat up on her knees, letting the dress slide further down. Her waist looked almost unnaturally tiny between the bustier and the hip strings of the matching thong she wore. The cheeks of her ass bulged around the thong, skin smooth and glowing. He ran his hands down the sides of her body and rested them on her hips. "Smoking hot ass," he whispered as he kissed his way down her back. She bent forward at the waist, placed her hands on the blanket and waggled it at him. He kissed the base of her spine and then licked her cheeks slowly, squeezing them with his hands at the same time as she looked back at him smiling.

After half a minute, Misty rolled away and pulled her legs out of the dress. "Take off your pants," she commanded.

Sean lay on his back, opened the waist and fly of the snug pants, and raised his hips to push them down. Misty quickly pulled his shoes off and finished removing the pants legs. She then pushed his legs flat and straddled him at the knees. Her breasts loomed huge in the bustier, half the areolas showing above the lacy fabric.

The look she gave him was scorching, "I have you at my mercy now."

He smiled and said, "I surrender, you're too much for me."

She bit her lip as she paused to savor the view and the moment, then she grabbed his briefs and pulled them down, revealing the long, thick cock sticking up towards his muscular abs. She crawled forward slowly and then sat on his naked shaft. Her pussy surrounded it warmly through the tiny thong.

Sean paused for a moment. "Are you sure?"

"Could you stop now if I asked you to?"

"Yes, but I'd rather lose a limb or something."

"Then, yes, I'm sure."

She ground her pussy onto his dick as she kneaded his chest and pinched his nipples gently. He responded by rocking his hips in rhythm with hers and cupping her breasts in both hands. He tugged at the cups to uncover her erect red nipples, and then he rubbed them with his thumbs. She gasped loudly. He sat up and took her left nipple in his mouth while continuing to caress the other with his hand.

She reached back between her buttocks and lightly scratched his scrotum with her fingernails. Then she pulled her thong to the side, allowing her wet labia to slide directly along his shaft. Sean groaned again at the moist, hot friction.

His previous limited experience with Erica was nothing like this. He and Misty seemed to be in harmony with each other. Erica had been extremely stimulating, but also quiet and impatient. He knew now that she had been reluctant to help him learn because of her blogging. He admitted to himself that he fumbled around a lot with her. The lack of experience seemed long gone now that he had been a girl himself.

"Damn, you are amazing," he gasped.

The blonde grinned mischievously. "Must be natural talent."

Her breasts had completely spilled out of the bustier now. He suckled her nipples while she held them against his face.

Finally he mumbled, "I can't breathe!" and she laughed.

He tickled her stomach and then lifted her easily, amazing her with his strength before placing her on her back. He kissed her thighs and moved between her knees. "Would you like to see what I learned this week?"

Misty nodded breathlessly.

He lowered his mouth to her half-exposed blonde bush and kissed it, smelling her scent. He moved the thong out of the way and licked her labia from bottom to clit several slow times. Then he spread the lips and clitoral hood with his fingers to expose her glans, circling it delicately with the tip of his tongue. She writhed and grabbed handfuls of his hair.

He smiled as he continued to tease and appease her expertly for endless minutes, bringing her to the brink and letting her back off, each time a little closer.

Misty moaned, "Oh my fucking God, is this what having sex with a girl is like?"

"Yes."

"I think I'm going to have to try it sometime." She gasped, while thinking briefly of Shannon's perfect body.

"As long as I get to watch."

"Perv. You might enjoy that more than you know."

He removed her thong, inserted a finger into her tight vagina and gently sucked the clitoris, making her focus again on him. This time he did not leave her hanging, working her g-spot with his long finger while circling the clitoris with a long tongue. She could not catch her breath; her pussy felt like it was going to burn up. This man was so damn good now.

She screamed his name as her pussy pulsed and pulsed on his finger. He licked her juices as she slowly calmed. "Holy hell," she exclaimed when she had her breath back.

He smiled and said, "Being a girl has its advantages."

"So does being a boy," she replied as she pushed him onto his back. She took his cock in her two small hands, marveling again at its size and shape. She slid the foreskin down to expose his glans, and put the tip in her mouth. Her blue eyes looked up at him while he admired the view of her naked breasts and ass. She slid her hand up and down the shaft as she sucked enthusiastically. She was no deep throat artist, not yet, but her eagerness made up for lack of skill. In no time, Sean's dick was tingling with pleasure as she moved her lips up and down the tight skin.

Misty was not ready to take a mouthful of come, not quite yet, and she was desperate to feel his penis inside her again. She stopped after a couple of minutes and crawled up his body. She angled the penis with her hand and rubbed her labia on the tip, feeling the slick juices coat it thoroughly.

Sean whimpered as she sank it an inch in, her lips stretching. She was still a bit sore from the first time, but his attentions to her pussy had made her slick and ready. His thick cock seemed perfect, filling her slowly as she sank onto it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she crooned as it pushed her walls apart. She felt her lips touch his pubic hair and he was all the way in, filling her completely. She shuddered with pleasure, nearly coming again.

Sean felt like the tight, slick pussy wrapped around his cock was so perfect, made just for him. He reached up and held Misty's neck gently, letting his thumb rub her lips. She sucked his thumb into her mouth as she lifted her hips up and down, legs flexing against his hips.

He reached with his other hand to lightly brush her clit, making her moan around his thumb. "Yes!" she gasped. He began a slow undulating rhythm with his hips, making her move with him for several minutes.

She had moved beyond conscious thought at this point, just feeling everything with her skin and vulva and mouth. Sean knew he could go longer, but did not need to, she was already there. He looked at the voluptuous body above him and was incredibly thankful to be switched back. He thrust hard and thrust again, making her scream as she started to come again, and then he cried out as semen shot down his shaft. Misty collapsed on top of him as they both struggled for breath.

As soon as he was able, Sean tilted Misty's face to his and kissed her long and deeply. She could feel his dick still buried inside her and her nipples were rubbing across his hard chest. They both felt wonderful.

"That fucking rocked," Misty whispered as soon as the kiss ended.

"You are amazing!" he responded. They laid together in the darkness as their bodies cooled.

Shannon greeted Adam at the door. Her hair was pulled back and up away from the sides of her face, showing diamond earrings and high cheekbones. The blue dress hugged her like a second skin up top, but was loose and short enough to move easily in below the waist. Her perfect legs seemed endless on top of 4 inch heels.

Adam shifted uncomfortably as his dick tried to stand up to greet her. He handed her flowers.

"Thank you. What are these for?"

"In honor of our fifth date, of course. Or sixth, if you count yesterday."

She kissed him on the mouth, tasting his tongue briefly, flowers pressed between them.

She led him into the dining room. "Dinner is about ready, if you'll have a seat."

"It smells great."

During the meal they argued amiably whether dancing or football was harder to do. He found himself enjoying the conversation more than the previous few dates.

"You seem different," he said.

"How?" Shannon was a bit shaken, could he tell there was a switch?

"You're more comfortable in your own skin. Assured. Poised. You seemed very nervous and shy this week, at least when we weren't, ah, ..."

"Making out?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Shannon was amused to think the two "guys" had more difficulty conversing than getting physical. She would have to remember to tease Sean about it later.

"I think I'm finally getting used to having you in my life. You shocked the heck out of me when you asked me out in the first place. I kept thinking I was going to wake up any second this week and be back from the 'bizarro' world where you weren't still dating a blonde goddess." And where I was a guy, she finished the sentence in her head.

They moved to the living room.

"Can you dance?" she asked.

"I can waltz a little. My mom forced me to take lessons when I was 12. Said it would come in handy later on. I lasted 3 lessons before quitting in a massive sulk." He grinned at the memory.

Shannon started the music while Adam moved the coffee table. Though he was technically the leader, in reality he clung to the redhead and let her control the dances. She hummed a little to the music and expertly guided him around the floor.

"You're making me look like I know what I'm doing," he exclaimed.

"You're a good student, good balance and strong legs. I could teach you to really dance if you wanted to learn."

"Well, to tell you the truth, I'll do anything that lets me be around you more often." She smiled as he continued, "However, this is pretty fun by itself, so I really would like to learn more."

"Now?"

"Well, maybe not right this instant," he leaned forward as she did. They kissed hard for a long time, swaying slowly as they groped each other.

Shannon disengaged and lightly pushed him down on the couch. "Have a seat, sir. The show is about to begin."

"Show?"

"Dating a dancer has its privileges." She glided slowly to the doorway and turned down the lights. Then she went to the stereo and switched the music. As a sultry violin played, she began to dance.

Adam could barely keep his mouth closed as the redhead moved, the light from the kitchen showing her silhouette. He had watched music videos, movies, strip teases in movies, and risqué dance routines done by Kristen and the cheerleaders. Shannon's slow, sensuous movements topped them all.

The blue dress hugged her curves as she turned, bent and arched her back. The skirt rode up to show tantalizing glimpses of the tops of her stockings. She had not removed a single article of clothing, but it was already the most erotic dance he had ever seen. His dick was near to bursting in his pants when she sank into a front to back split. Her stockings and attached garters were now fully visible as the blue dress stretched tight over her hips. She arched back, breasts pushing hard at the fabric, nipples visible.

She turned away from him and shifted into a side split. Now the blue fabric outlined her round, firm ass, the hem halfway up, showing the pink thong beneath. She rocked her hips forward, then she slid her knees forward, ass open to his gaze. She then brought them underneath her until she was kneeling. She held the position for several seconds, dark pink fabric bulge of her vulva showing. She turned and crawled toward him slowly as the song ended.

He was frozen in place, mouth open and hard cock straining his fly. She put her hands on his thighs and whispered, "Did you like that?"

He nodded, speechless. "I'm glad. I've never danced like that for anyone before. You're the first."

Adam finally found his voice. "You're incredible. I...uh...I love you."

Shannon smiled with tears in her eyes and then reached for his fly. The zipper was hard to pull down due to his trapped member, and she fumbled trying to get it out. She finally had to undo his pants . He raised his hips and she pulled everything down to his knees, letting the 8" cock spring free. She reached and grasped it firmly. It filled her hands, thick and warm, her fingers just barely able to touch her thumbs.

"It's so damn big," she murmured, and then she kissed the tip while continuing to stare up at him with her eyes.

Adam groaned as he watched her lips part and stretch around the bulbous tip of his cock. She stroked it with her right hand, lips locked around it and moving as well. Her left hand cupped his balls gently, pulling a bit in perfect counterpoint to the strokes of lips and fingers. Her right hand shifted to pull down his foreskin and she licked around his glans wetly. She slid the shaft back into her mouth, deeper, up and down as he moaned. Finally, she deep-throated it, held it for a moment, and back, repeating the feat.

He gasped over and over as she became more forceful, hand corkscrewing around the shaft with her saliva lubricating it just enough. Her green eyes glanced up at him and saw his head thrown back, chest heaving. She felt momentarily glad for the switch, knowing she now had the knowledge to make this large, gentle man a quivering mass.

Adam felt his orgasm approach and looked down to see her gleaming eyes and face framed by the diamond earrings as she bobbed up and down in the half-light from the kitchen. He shuddered and whispered her name as his cock spasmed. Shannon swallowed repeatedly as the come filled her mouth. She then licked him lasciviously as his heart calmed its frantic pounding.

"Your turn," Adam promised as he kicked off his shoes and pants and pulled his shirt over his head. He got up off the couch naked, his body heating the air around him.

Shannon stood and circled him slowly with her left hand sliding across his chest and shoulders, gazing appreciatively for a moment at muscles and sinew and his penis hanging heavily. "I don't think I could ever get tired of ogling your naked bod," she said throatily. She led him to her bedroom.

Adam unzipped her dress and lowered it slowly, letting his hands slide over her breasts and hips and down the incredible legs. She stepped out of it so he could drape it over her makeup chair. His dick started to recover already at the sight of her body in the lingerie and heels. He put his arms around her and lifted her easily into his embrace. She wrapped her stocking-covered legs around his hips and he carried her to the bed as she kissed him frantically.

He pulled the comforter off with one arm as he lowered her to the sheets with the other. "Lie back and relax," he whispered. She spread her legs fully as he kissed his way down her chest and stomach. The feeling of feminine vulnerability to Adam's masculine presence was new and exciting, especially compared to her previous experiences with Tony and in Sean's body. I love this so much, she thought.

Adam's hot breath penetrated the small thin triangle of silk covering her pussy. He licked the wet material slowly, moving it up and down against her lips and engorged clitoris. She shuddered and curled her fingers in his hair, directing his actions exactly where she wanted. He moved the tight thong to the side and pushed her folds open to his wet tongue. He licked and licked as she steered him with her hands. She breathed harder, her hips starting to quiver as the sensations drove her crazy.

Adam inserted his large index finger into her slit. He sucked her clit into his mouth, humming noiselessly to vibrate it as he rotated the finger and gently pushed on the front wall of her vagina. The orgasm hit her hard, drawing a scream, her hips bucking wildly. Adam licked her vagina gently as he felt her pelvic muscle squeeze his finger.