Monday Shop.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled the hood back further, and as I looked down, I saw my clitoris swell, and stiffen even more...and stick out, proud, a full inch from my labial lips...It was small, but it was striving for the sky...and it was glad to be out...out into the world, I could tell...and so could she...!

I saw gossamer threads of thick, creamy love-tunnel honey, driveling out of my cunnie-hole, and landing with full acceptance, over the lips, and face of the assistant...her tongue flicking about, outside or her perfectly shaped fine lips, lapping and licking the strands of thick, warm treacle, into her open mouth...her tongue resembling a King Cobra...tasting the surrounding air for danger...or possible mates.

The assistant slowly raise up the soapy cloth, to wash me clean under my hood...

I looked deep into her eyes, and she into mine...

The pause was interminable...

...I remember wondering who blinked first...or was it mutually timed: A matter of perfect synchronicity...?

I saw the cloth drop from her hand into the bowl of water beneath...down there, between my open legs: Her head--her stunning head--beautiful and fine...moved into me...

I saw her open her soft warm lips, and noticed the tip of a wet, red, daemonic tongue, wriggling around, in utter anticipation, as her mouth docked fully, open, over the entire top section of my genital area.

My stiff, erect, protruding clitoris, infiltrated the assistant's lips...passing into her mouth undocumented, and by definition, into her, wildly attractive--cranium...

She extended her long, red, hot, wet, tongue, as she coupled into me, and it encompassed all of my vulvae's dripping lips...

She withdrew her inquiring proboscis, up from the bulging wings of my labial wings, drawing all of the available thick, creamy, warm, flowing honey into her mouth...

Kaleidoscopically, she closed her red, lipstick laden lips, securely around the puny female shaft of my girl-penis, and sucked it fully out of its shell, along with it incumbent juices, like a cooked winkle, from its nacre bunker ...

...Flicking its engorged little head erratically, and furiously with the soaking-wet dripping tip of her burning tongue...

My back arched violently...along with my neck, and I heard vertebra cracking, popping and resetting...

Talons sprang out of my fingertips, as I sunk them deep into her scalp...pulling her, inexorably into my middle, into the center of me...deeper, harder...down...down there...down there into the very core...pulling her in...grinding...gyrating...rubbing...jerking...thrusting...insisting...rubbing myself-off into her face...using her face...using her very head...for my explicate self gratification...!

I was riding her face like a cowgirl breaking her first bronco on a farm of all brothers, and a strong minded mother, standing behind her only daughter, as she bested the beast, and "came" panting on the saddle's horn...the way her mamma always said she would...

Amid the ensuing activity, I noticed, out of my periphery, several people standing there in the changing room, near the far curtain entrance. It was a family group...consisting of a husband, two children, and the wife...possibly with his, or her, mother...

They all just stood there, mouths open, trying to hide the children's eyes...

I...we...the assistant and I, had passed the point of no return... There was no stopping us now...!

The assistant had pushed the back-end of the electric razor up into her dripping pussy hole, and it was buzzing wildly inside her, and she was sucking and lapping at my vulva like a new born calf at mother's teats...She had two fingers deep in my ass-hole, and was working it like a neighbor's horse , my legs were as wide apart as I could manage, and still remain vertical, and I had my claws dug deep into he lovely head...and was gyrating my hips and pelvic region like Tom Jones on steroids...

I was coming and the assistant was coming...and the family was going...

As they went--we came--together...screaming obscenities at the world, at the Heavens above...cursing the deities themselves, and challenging God himself to even TRY! to stop the goings-on!

No! not even God, may interfere with a woman's orgasm...! "He", or "She" may try...but woe betide any God that interrupts [her] 'up-and-comings'...OooooooW!

It is the Right! [Of "Woman"], to have her...orgasm! ...and nothing, worldly...or otherwise shall subvert that...! It is written! ...!

I squirted into the assistant's mouth and face as I came, and had to slap her face off from biting my clitoris...and as we both fell to the floor, shaking, and shuddering, and convulsing....we both pissed everywhere, over the walls, and the carpet...and the racks of clothes.

I came to first, the assistant was still out cold, muttering and drooling...I grabbed my clothes, and threw them on haphazardly, and made my way to the door....

I wandered out into the street, and squatted down, pulling my panties over to one side hard...and took a huge shit in the middle of the road... A bus stopped, screeching, just in time, and I jumped on without wiping...and bought a ticket to--anywhere. I wiped, and threw it at the driver, and jumped off into the rain. The bus ran over my log, and I felt that I was marking my territory around the city with the tread of its tire. I need a large space.

I just lo--ve Mondays...they're so...unpredictable....

12