Monday, Tuesday, & Saturday

Story Info
Lorna finds love & freedom.
11.1k words
4.63
26.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers

"Dear God, if only it was like that for me!"

Lorna lay back on the divan, her fingers in her vagina, desperately trying to give her self relief. She had been reading a story on an erotic web site and had masturbated three times already, and still she was in a sexual frenzy.

The computer still glowered malevolently in the corner of the room as if it knew the emotional storm it created in her - a storm that no amount of masturbation seemed to relieve.

Lorna gave a howl of anguish as yet another orgasm shook her and passing over its peak she began to calm a little. She was crying and the cause of her weeping was the absence of the one thing she wanted so dearly; a man.

This might seem strange since she had a husband. It may sound even stranger when I tell you that the husband, Clifford, copulated three times a week with Lorna. In most long established marriages, and Lorna's and Clifford's was now in its twentieth year, three times a week might be deemed sufficient. In Lorna's case, however, it was not the number of times but the manner in which the union was engaged in.

Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday were the established nights for copulating. Week after week, year after year, the routine was the same. Then again, it was not only the sheer boredom of the regularity, but the way in which it was done.

Lorna had married Clifford when she was nineteen. Clifford was twenty two and the darling of the local chapel. Her parents perceived him to be a moral, upright boy and as a young accountant, a secure catch for their daughter. "Who knows," they said, "one day he might be an elder of the chapel and perhaps even a lay preacher."

Being made so much of by the chapel members Lorna had been flattered when Clifford cast his eyes upon her.

She had been a chapel girl from birth and under the persuasion of its hell fire and damnation preaching, had, unlike many of her contemporaries, retained her virginity in tact. Not that she realised she was "intact" since, having been carefully sheltered from what were referred to as "The sins of the flesh," she had no idea how babies were born. Perhaps that is hardly fair because she did have a suspicion it had something to do with kissing a man.

Thus, when she got married, and Clifford started to "muck around" with her, she was horrified.

Clifford had the advantage of some knowledge because the minister had given him a booklet entitled, "The First Night." It was full of a great deal of misinformation about human sexuality and where it did get down to the nub of the matter it resorted to obscure words. Clifford, however, was not to be beaten, and by dint of much dictionary searching, finally got the general idea. The problem was he did not share his hard won insights with Lorna – at least, not on the first night.

Thus the first night became a nightmare for both of them. Lorna ended up torn and bleeding, and Clifford kneeling beside the bed praying for further enlightenment.

After this distressing and painful night Lorna, no fool for all her innocence, sought advice, but not from her parents or the minister. She worked in an office, and it was to the office manager, a likeable and worldly wise lady that Lorna took her problem.

Half an hour with this lady and Lorna had more knowledge about male-female relations than she had gained in all her other nineteen years.

Knowledge is all very well, but it serves little purpose if it is not put into practice. Lorna, being a generous girl, shared her new insights with Clifford. It was his turn to be horrified.

"We shall do no such things," he said haughtily. Of course, his little book had not mentioned these aspects of, as he thought of it, "intimate relations," and if it wasn't in the book then it must be sinful, after all, wasn't it published by their own religious denomination?

To cut to the heart of the matter, a sexual regime was established, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. It amounted to Lorna parting her legs three times a week and Clifford ejaculating into her. Lorna's preparedness for Clifford's penetration was apparently of no consequence since her soft lips were not kissed, her delectable breasts were not fondled and her neat pink nipples remained unsuckled. Above all, no finger or tongue was ever inserted into her vagina and her clitoris remained unexplored.

To put the matter crudely, Lorna might just as well have been a hole in a beetroot.

The union, no doubt with a great deal of difficulty, did produce one child, a boy. It came as no surprise to Lorna in the sense that by the time she was announced to be pregnant she had advanced beyond the point of thinking that babies came by kissing. Clifford was also not surprised because his little book had implied that a woman was made pregnant through carnal contact.

Years plodded by and Lorna accepted that what she and Clifford did in bed was all there was to it. Then came that great curse and blessing to humanity, the computer.

Clifford had purchased one in order to enhance his accountancy work and in due course was ill-advised enough to go on to the net. Lorna was not supposed to touch this devilish machine, but since Clifford had forbidden her to continue working not long after they got married, Lorna had the place to herself during the day.

Now this crafty woman began to teach herself to use the machine and finally penetrated the mysteries of the Net. Searching around one day she chanced upon an erotic site. Reading the material she was at first horrified, then fascinated and finally captivated.

"Do people really do those things," she asked herself. She searched out more serious sites and discovered that indeed they did do such things. Finally the computer had Lorna in its power. Following its dictates she began to explore herself and almost for the first time experienced powerful sexual arousal. This gave her a problem and one that loomed ever larger; what was she to do with all this sexual energy that was overtaking her?

She tried tentatively to suggest a few things to Clifford, but he recoiled with horror; "A lay preacher could and never would do such things, they are of the Devil and I don't know where you got such ideas from, but I shall pray for you."

In her new found knowledge of sexual relationships Lorna had grown a trifle bolder and more independent. She knew that what she needed was not prayer but, if once more I may put it crudely, "A damned good fucking with lots of trimmings."

Clifford had always insisted on Lorna dressing with extreme modesty. Nothing above mid-calf was ever seen; her dress necklines were what they were said to be, "Neckline." Even bare arms were out of the question, for after all, "What would they think at the chapel?"

Lorna, however, partially exercising her newly acquired feeling of independence, and unbeknown to Clifford, began to purchase sexy and revealing clothing. This was well hidden away from Cliffordian eyes, to be worn during the day and in his absence.

Now what Lorna's modest clothing had hidden was a figure of considerable allure. In addition her very pretty face was denied its full splendour by a very severe hair style and the absence of all makeup.

Perhaps Clifford had been unknowingly wise in respect to her remaining well concealed. Had the full effulgence of her beauty been made manifest in the chapel, then hell fire or not, male erections there would have been aplenty.

With her day time garb Lorna now flittered round the house. One thing leading to another and with the urging of the Devil's Machine, the computer, Lorna came to understand that she might have something going for her. The trouble was what to do with it? It seemed a pity to her that it should always be hidden away in the confines of the house and hastily hidden prior to Clifford's arrival home.

The turning point came when Lorna got her first appreciative viewer. Her son Joshua chanced to arrive home unexpectedly early one day. Lorna was still in her sexy attire.

Joshua, aged nineteen, still attended chapel, but only for the sake of keeping the peace in the household. Outside chapel and household he joined his fellow students in much sexual congress; an activity the knowledge of which he withheld from his parents.

On sighting his mother in her flimsy apparel he momentarily stood astounded. Lorna was equally astounded, or should I say shocked. She awaited some rebuke from Joshua along the lines, "To think that a mother of mine..." etc.

Having recovered slightly from the sexy vision before him Joshua gasped, "My God, mother, you look se...fantastic, you'd better not let dad see you like that, he'll have a fit."

Lorna, in female fashion, feeling thrilled at her son's praise of her appearance asked, "Do you really think I look nice?"

"Nice...nice," exploded Joshua looking at his mother's swelling breasts and long nipples pressing against the transparent material, not to mention the wedge of pubic hair that could be clearly seen; "You look blo...absolutely marvellous. I've never noticed you had such a se...great figure."

"How lovely of you to say so, darling, cooed Lorna." She had a lovely voice and so cooed very sweetly.

Joshua laughed and said, "I'd better not introduce you to any of my friends, they'll all be after you."

"Don't be silly, darling, of course they wouldn't," said Lorna, but hoping that what Joshua had said was true.

Joshua laughed again and said, "I might take you up on that some time."

"Stop it Joshua," simpered Lorna, "whatever would your father say hearing you talk like that?"

"Much the same as he'd say if he caught you dressed like that," chuckled Joshua.

"You won't tell him will you," Lorna pleaded.

His father was not Joshua's favourite person, especially because of the oppressive way in which he treated Lorna. He therefore assured Lorna that her secret was safe with him.

That seemed the end of the matter, at least for the time being.

The weeks passed and nothing further was said, but neither Joshua nor Lorna forgot Joshua's statement about how his fellow students would go after Lorna if they saw her.

During the day time Lorna continued to look at erotic web sites and masturbate, but now, instead of abstract fantasies when she orgasmed, visions of lusty young students hungering for her began to emerge.

The edge of chapel "virtue" still held sway over her to the extent that she told herself that there was no danger that she would ever actually meet the objects of her fantasies.

Despite the chapel warnings about lascivious thoughts and the consequent hell fires, she hoped that her God might be forgiving of her thoughts. This, I point out, was not easy, since chapel preaching tended to focus on divine retribution rather than a forgiving deity.

The retribution was, of course, to be handed out to those who, firstly, did not attend their chapel and, secondly, to those who, having attended the chapel, were seen to fall into the ways of Satan. The "Ways of Satan" included drinking alcohol, smoking, swearing, gambling, dancing, laughing, watching television, listening to the radio, looking too physically attractive and, above all, engaging in "illicit" sexual activities. Also included in the list were "Impure thoughts." Fortunately for most of the chapel members their thoughts were not so easily revealed, otherwise most if not all of them would have been outcast from the Divine presence that was supposed to dwell in their midst.

Chance often plays a big part in what happens to us, and chance took a hand with Lorna; two chance events, actually.

First, Clifford announced that he was going off for a week to a study conference being run by their chapel together with other chapels whose membership contained the "Righteous." That of course meant that the Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday couplings would not take place.

Lorna felt a sense of relief at not being subjected to these tedious events, and rejoiced in the knowledge she would be able to drift round the house all day and evening in her revealing clothing.

Second, Joshua, learning of his father's absence for a week found himself in a position to challenge Lorna. "There's a student dance on the Friday night when dad's away," he said to Lorna, "I dare you to come with me dressed up in some of those sex...special clothes you've got."

"Don't be silly, darling, I couldn't possibly. You know dancing is forbidden by the chapel, and anyway, I can't dance. What's more, they'll all be young people and they wouldn't want someone my age mingling with them."

"Want to bet, mum?"

"You know very well, Joshua, the chapel forbids betting."

"I challenge you, mum, forget the chapel for once. We've got a couple of weeks before the dance, and I'll teach you how to dance. Just come along and have a good time.

"You mean you can dance? You've been dancing...? If the chapel finds out..."

"They'll kick me out. Fine; I don't accept their garbage anyway and only attend to keep the peace with dad. I was going to chuck it in soon anyway."

Lorna didn't know whether to be shocked or to applaud Joshua. Only during her brief period of working in an office had she really seen anything of the outside world. Ever since she was a child she had lived on a sort of island that was the chapel. Around the island was an ungodly world and in that world the snares of Satan were everywhere. To venture out into that world was dangerous and only to be carried out through sheer necessity, such as shopping or work. Apart from that all human communication, all socialising, was within the chapel island, and bloody dull it was.

The computer had opened Lorna's eyes to the world beyond the island. At times she had longed to sample that world beyond, but hadn't known how to apart from purchasing the sexy clothes. Now she was being offered the chance to move out, however briefly, into that satanic world.

"Do you really think I could...you know, go to the dance with you?" she asked Joshua.

"Of course you can."

"But I don't have a proper dress...I mean...the things I wear in the house wouldn't..."

"Have you got enough money to buy a dress, mum?"

"Well yes, darling. I save a bit each week from the housekeeping money, but I wouldn't know what to buy for a dance."

"I'll come with you and help you choose."

"Would you really?"

"Of course. We'll go and shop as soon after dad leaves as possible."

And so it came about that Lorna and Joshua ventured out into the wide world to buy a dress for the dance.

"We've got to be careful what we choose," said Joshua. "I think that some of those older women who try to dress as if they're teenagers look ridiculous. We'll find something sexy that suits your age."

There was much taking off and trying on, with an assistant making encouraging remarks in the hope of getting a swift sale. Lorna would have been easily duped, but Joshua would have none of it. He kept her going until finally a flaming red dress was brought out. It was in the style adopted by women about a decade in the past, but it suited Lorna's blonde hair and pale complexion.

It was calf length and split to the top of one thigh. Its neckline plunged to where the nipples were barely covered.

"I couldn't possibly wear this," gasped Lorna.

"Mum, you look fantastic," yelped Joshua.

The assistant, being sincere for once said, "Madam really does look beautiful in that dress, but if I might venture a suggestion, madam's underwear does rather clash with it."

It was true. Lorna's underwear consisted of bloomers and an arrangement that suppressed her bosom. This was a great pity because hidden away from view all those years were a delightful pair of breasts that most women would envy and most men ogle.

Under the flattery of Joshua and the assistant Lorna finally agreed to purchase the dress, and this led on to the buying of new underwear.

The assistant looked Lorna over and said, "Thirty eight D I think, and really, madam needs only the minimum of support. She brought out what for Lorna was a new horror; bras that like the dress would expose her almost to the nipples, consisting of little more than under lift.

"I couldn't," she wailed. "Everybody would see what I've got."

"That, madam," responded the assistant, "is precisely the idea, and if I had madam's figure I'd be showing it off all the time. It's no use having it if you don't display it."

"There you are," crowed Joshua, "What have I been telling you?"

"Well, if you think it'll be all right."

The choice of panties came next. Lorna had never seen such minimalist underwear before, however, having gone so far she made no fuss when Joshua selected panties that seemed to consist of a sliver of cloth under the crotch and a similar sliver, not exactly round the waist, but sitting somewhere just above her mons.

On the way home Lorna hugged her new garments close, not because she had any particular affection for them, but because they might meet a chapel member with x-ray eyes who would be able to see what she had bought. Fortunately they met no chapel member, and the rest of the populace seemed unmoved by her parcels.

Clifford departed and the week seemed to drag towards Friday. Lorna looked forward to it with feelings that combined excitement with trepidation. Several times she asked Joshua, "I'll be all right, won't I? They won't think I'm wanton will they?"

"You'll be wonderful," said Joshua comfortingly as he tried to teach her to dance.

The dances seemed to consist of standing a little distance from one's partner, waving the arms and occasionally shuffling the feet, all to the sound of a throbbing drum beat. Lorna didn't seem to find it hard unless Joshua made a sudden move behind her, which seemed to be a necessary part of the otherwise minimal gyrations.

On the day of the dance Lorna had a little trouble with her bowels and bladder, but recovered by the afternoon when Joshua came home early.

"I'll help you get ready," he announced. "Shower first."

"Joshua," shrieked Lorna, "you can't help me to shower."

"Of course not," chuckled Joshua. "You do that on your own, but when you've finished, put on those new bras and panties and I'll do something with your hair."

The shower over and underwear in place, Lorna sat in front of her dressing table mirror while Joshua brushed her hair. He was truly amazed because he had only ever seen his mother's hair in an unsightly bun. Now it hung to her shoulders and her face seemed to nestle inside the tresses.

Joshua brushed the hair until it shone, and then opened a little box he had brought home. "A bit of makeup," he said, "I borrowed it from my girlfriend; she's a blonde too."

"Makeup," squawked Lorna, "you know the chapel..."

"Bugger the chapel," said Joshua, "tonight you will look beautiful."

"Don't swear like that Joshua," Lorna admonished, "and I didn't know you'd got a girlfriend. I hope you haven't taken advantage of her."

"Mother," Joshua said, hand on heart, "I promise you I haven't done anything to her she hasn't asked me to do."

"I'm relieved to hear it," responded Lorna primly.

"What she didn't know was that the young lady in question was rather keen on sex with Joshua, and very imaginative in its performance.

Placated and under the persuasive blandishments of Joshua, she finally submitted to a modest touch of the devil's paint.

When all was done even Lorna, barely recognising herself, had to admit that she looked "very nice." Never in her life, even given her "special clothes," had she imagined what had been lying in wait beneath the drab clothing and generally dismal personal appearance that had been her.

The dress was put on carefully so as not to disturb the other preparations. It was at that moment that poor Lorna had misgivings. She saw the long slit up one side that revealed her thigh with every movement. The misnamed neck line plunged down into the valley between her breasts. Above the cups her bosom swelled so her nipples were only just hidden. She felt as if one false move would bring the whole upper assembly of the dress crashing down to reveal all.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers