Monika, Submissive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Sir, now...I'm cumming for you," she hissed at me through her teeth, "so good...here it is...I can't hold back."

As she uttered these words while gripping my cock like a vice I exploded with her, filling her with my sperm. "Oh Monika baby you are the best, I can feel you cumming even as I am spurting my feelings for you. You are so good for me."

After our orgasms we lay there for a few minutes before even one of us dared to speak. "Sir...that was wonderful, I have never felt so complete in all my life, with you it isn't just sex it's a whole new revelation for me...as though I'm seeing life on a whole new level...oh, take no notice of me Sir, I'm babbling again, the result of such perfect sex I think...it's addled my brain. You make it so perfect Sir"

"Monika my sweet little one, it takes two, we were in perfect harmony this morning, it may never happen again, but I surely hope it does, as I let go my cumm, I saw a huge flash that seemed to blind me for a while, I knew that I was cumming but it was as though I watched from a distance and all the while I could feel you contracting and releasing on me as your pussy spasmed with me. It was wonderful, I don't think, no, I know that I have never enjoyed an orgasm as much on such a purely sensual and mental level. Thank you for being such an extraordinarily wonderful girl."

"Sir...Henry, I know how you feel, it was the same for me, almost spiritual, out of this world, I saw fireworks exploding right in front of me. I floated above myself, it was so perfect, so absolutely perfect."

We remained in bed cuddling for quite few minutes after that with neither of us speaking again, just enjoying the moment, feeling the joy of being with one another in perfect harmony. She was my subbie, definitely, and we both knew it. Words were superfluous, to have spoken would have broken the spell.

Eventually it was Monika that broke the spell. "Sir," she said quietly, softly, her voice like a summers breeze, "about that spanking, when do you propose to give it to me? You know how much I want it and I know how much you want to give it to me, she exclaimed!" She turned over onto her stomach and taking my hand, placed it upon her lovely smooth bottom.

"Monika my sweet adorable one. As tempting as it is at this moment," I replied, giving her bottom a squeeze, ensuring that my fingers went between the cheeks grazing her rosebud, "it will need to be later, and good subbies don't precipitate their Dom's wishes." I tried to retort sternly, but my heart wasn't in it, she had stolen it like a thief in the night.

"Oh Sir, forgive me please, I had not meant anything by it, and would never demand anything from you or try to manipulate you in any way." She turned onto her side to face me, putting her arm around me to kiss me tenderly, "I love everything that we have done and look forward to whatever else may please you too Sir," she said, her lips trembling slightly against mine.

It would be so easy to weaken and give in to this gorgeous creatures needs at any time, but being a teacher I was made of sterner stuff and resisted the temptation. Pulling her closer I felt the hard nubs that were her always erect nipples press into my chest as I kissed her deeply and passionately.

"Monika, I think it is time to clear away the breakfast things and then take a shower together, what do you think, would you like me to lather you all over? I know that I will enjoy it." I said casually but with a slightly sterner edge to my voice.

"Yes Sir, you are right of course, and I do so want to please you. Although it is nice being here in bed with you like this, cosy and warm, close and tender, my first Master would never do this." Having said that she extricated herself from my arms, gathered together both trays and left for the kitchen.

She had no idea how much I would have loved to have stayed in bed with her all morning, just holding her, feeling and suckling those perfect breasts, fucking her over and over again until my cock became sore, but that was not how it should be, no more would it be, at least, not at this time.

Following her from the bedroom to the kitchen I arrived in time to catch her bending over the dishwasher while unloading, unable to resist I brought my cupped hand down hard on her right cheek to deliver a stinging and unexpected slap to leave the imprint of my fingers. It was then that I realised that Monika was still turned on as instead of jumping up she uttered a low and sensual groan.

"Oh My Lord, that was so unexpected, didn't even know you were behind me, didn't hear you coming, but it felt so good, if that is the nature of your slaps I can't wait until I get the spanking you promised me."

I chuckled deeply, "Monika I promised it to you and I shall deliver. Now hurry up with the dishwasher and join me in the shower."

"Yes Sir, to hear is to obey."

With that I beetled off to the bathroom and my huge double shower that had been specially designed for me when I had the extension built, the room had everything, double shower, Jacuzzi, bidet, double sink and of course the obligatory toilet, off the bathroom, a sealed door led into a sauna room big enough for four people. I had made good use of that sauna from time to time, as I had the Jacuzzi and the shower, this bathroom had been designed for pleasure, not just bathing.

Adjusting the two shower heads I turned on the water for an ambient temperature, I wanted Monika's skin to glow as the result of my efforts, not hot water. I soon felt the water coursing over my body as she joined me and began lathering my chest.

Pretty soon she had found her way down to my cock and testicles, the manipulations of her gentle hands quickly waking up my bodily extension until I sported a good erection. Now it was my turn and soon had a good lather going on her breasts causing her nipples to become as erect as my cock. I worked my way down to that point between her thighs, thoroughly washing her pussy until her clit matched the nipples.

When the soap had been washed away I dropped to my knees in front of her, "piss on me baby, let me feel your blonde cascade pouring over me and covering my body with your liquid glory."

"Oh Sir, it will be my pleasure," spreading her legs wide Monika bent her knees slightly and using the fingers of both hands spread those swollen lips for me to see her perfect pussy.

Using the tip of my finger I gently stimulated her urethra until the blonde rain began to trickle and then sat back to enjoy the feel of her hot flow as it splashed against my chest, I could actually see the steam rising from it. She flowed and flowed and flowed, this lovely girl had been saving it up for me.

Sadly, as all things must, she too quickly came to the end, immediately I leaned forward and began licking up the last few drops while paying particular attention to her burgeoning clit, simultaneously I slipped two fingers of my left hand into her hot and very wet pussy and the index finger of my right hand into her rosebud, she needed no more encouragement than that, I could feel her fighting her orgasm already, Monika was right on the edge, truly riding it, yearning to hear the words that would tell her she could cumm.

Not wanting to torture her, well, just for a moment, I said the words she needed to hear. "Cumm for me Monika, cumm for me now."

With a sound that was both a strangled cry and a moan from deep within she began to shudder, my little one was cumming for me, she had held it well but now the wait was over, her lips were still spread wide and I could see her contracting and relaxing as the juices bubbled away inside her. My little one truly had the most beautiful cunt I had ever seen, it was totally adorable. Greedily I scooped up her juices before suckling on her clit once again.

Putting her hands on my head she rested them there as I suckled that clit and drank of her liquids, still trembling slightly. However, this time she did not take as long to come down as previously.

"Sir, please stand up Sir, it is your turn now, I want to please you in the way that you have pleased me. Inside I am still shaking a little for the wonderful play that we have just had and need to return the compliment."

"Very well little one, this time the pleasure definitely will be all mine."

So saying I stood up as she kneeled in front of me, wasting no time in getting her little hands around my semi-erect cock. I had no need to strain, my bladder was indeed filled with a mug of tea and glass of orange juice, and now it had been quite a while since a I had relieved myself, this time my sweet little Monika wanted my pee for her self and I was ready to oblige.

As my flow began she guided it with one hand while rubbing it into her breasts with the other, as I watched my blonde rain fall on my lovely blonde haired girl and run down between her luscious hills to wash her pussy with its warmth. My flow began to dwindle and she took my cock into her mouth to catch the last drops, licking and sucking me to a quick and full erection. A wonderful girl and a first rate submissive.

I thought it might take some time for me to cumm, but she was so skilled in sucking a cock that the urge to shoot straight into her lovely mouth came upon me surprisingly quickly. Entwining my fingers in her blonde tresses I began to fuck her mouth hard and fast. "Yes little one," I gasped, don't stop...fuck my cock...with your mouth...I am so close," I continued, grunting like a wild beast.

Her fingers dug into both cheeks reassuringly as she held me close and effortlessly doubled her energy to make me cumm. Immediately I felt that swelling that comes with imminent orgasm as I cried out , "Yes, now baby, my cumm for you."

Saying that I exploded into her hungry and greedy little mouth, surprised that I still had so much inside me, but now it was inside her as she swallowed greedily to ensure that not a drop was spilled.

Monika stood up and threw her arms around me kissing me deeply, even after both cumming we still kissed hungrily, tongues stabbing wildly but in absolute contentment.

"Sir that was wonderful," she breathed at me as our kiss broke for air. "The taste of you is so very different, and I love every drop."

The shower was still running and we quickly washed one another down before drying off, Monika making her way straight to the kitchen to put the kettle on. "Sir," she called from the kitchen, would you like coffee, cappuccino or mocha?"

"Mocha would be nice please Monika."

"Will be ready in a jiffy Sir."

I seated myself in a position where I would be able to see her working in the kitchen, I loved to watch her lovely behind jiggle as she went about her tasks. As I sat there engrossed Monika looked over and realising just what intrigued me, smiled, bent her body forwards and wiggled that lovely derriere in my direction, causing a huge grin to light up my face, especially as her legs were parted and her rosebud on view as well as her pussy.

"You are just incorrigible Monika and I love it, don't ever change, your sweet innocence, absolute beauty and wonderful attitude are proving a huge dose of medicine for me, I think you came along just in time to save me from myself," I said as she brought two steaming hot mugs of mocha into the room to place them on coasters on the dining table.

"Sir it is not that, it is you, you are bringing out of me all that I have hidden inside of me, you have brought back all the exuberance and feeling that I had with my first Dom, and for that I shall be forever grateful. I want to face the world as a fully operative subbie, but more than that, I want it to be as your subbie, your One, the One whom you have chosen from the many subbies that are available out there. You Sir are the One to have broken me out of the shell I put myself in when my last Dom bullied me. I didn't believe that there could be another Dom out there as good as my Master, but You have proven to be even better Sir."

"My last Master would tie me up, then go out and get drunk, come back and fall asleep leaving me still tied up until about noon the next day when he awoke from his drunken stupor, then he would just fuck me while I was still tied up before untying me. He would also beat me if he felt like it, but there was never any consideration in whatever he did. It was nothing for me to be in tears, black and blue, shiners, he once cut off my hair because someone said it was beautiful, got me back to the house, beat me up, tied me down, cut off my hair, fucked me and went off to get drunk again, he wasn't a Dom he was a monster."

"Sir you are nothing like him and although I hate to say it, my first Master was good to me, but you are better, I feel comfortable with you, I feel that I could do anything with you and that you would always be there to see that I never got hurt, I trust you completely Sir. My wonderful Dom."

I sat there quietly listening, realising that this was something that Monika needed to get out into the open, she faced her fears without compromise, I admired her strength and courage. This girl had already stolen my heart, but now she had thrown away the key, the fact that she needed to tell me this showed the magnitude of her trust and belief in me.

I reached across the table, covering her hand with mine, squeezing gently, looking straight into her eyes, seeing the tear glistening in one corner as she struggled to remain calm and objective.

"Monika sweetheart, I will never let you down nor do anything that you do not wish, you are free to walk away from me at any time but I will gladly have you as my subbie. Already you have proved what an asset, friend and accomplished lover you are, your trust has become absolute and you also trust me to take you beyond your boundaries, to expand your horizons and deepen what will be a wonderful and inspiring relationship. A relationship built on trust, and honesty, with a cornerstone of communication."

"Life with Master Graham was always good Sir, but I believe that you could teach me so much more. Oh, and can I call you Master, I already feel that we have progressed far enough along the path for me to regard you as my Master!"

"Alas sweet Monika, this cannot be, at least for the time being, once you have been established as my subbie, especially amongst my friends in the BDSM circle and have been collared by me, only then will you be allowed to call me Master, for only then will you truly be mine and the collar that you wear will proclaim just who you belong to. Be patient little one and all your wishes will come true, this much I promise you, a life of pleasure and infinite fun."

"There are two things you need to know to help this relationship maintain a steady path. The first of these is that I am a punctualist, be late and no excuse is acceptable, you will be punished. The second of these is truth, lie to me just once and everything is over. These are the two basic premises with which we can move forward, a set of rules will follow in due course. Are you happy with this Monika?"

"Yes Sir, I understand completely, I am a punctualist myself and know how frustrating it can be when waiting for someone who is not, I shall never let you down, my only wish is to serve you, be yours whenever and wherever, in whatever way you may want me I shall always be at your command, one hundred per cent of the time."

"I shall also expect you to keep some clothing here as sometimes we will go out to eat, and I expect you to dress appropriately although without the specified underwear of course."

"I understand Sir, no knickers or bra will ever be kept here, but I will bring some of my wardrobe with me, is there anything that you would particularly like to see me wearing?"

"That does of course depend on the occasion, for instance I will be renewing my acquaintance at my BDSM Club, for that there will be specific requirements and for jaunts out too. In the meantime, if you own a long wrap-around skirt and cross-over tops, I would be grateful if you bring them here. It is my intention that you should always be readily accessible for me, wherever we might be."

"Sir I have a number of cross-over tops but sadly no skirts of the nature you require but will ensure that I purchase at least two before I come here again, a dressy one and a more casual one for shopping or whatever, your command is my duty Sir"

"Thank you my little one, other items can be bought and brought from time to time until you have a substantial wardrobe here, but in the meantime your proposal is accepted. Any other items that you wish to have at hand when you come here such as toiletries, please bring them with you, before next weekend I shall make space for you in my wardrobe and amongst my drawers."

"It would also be a good idea to bring a couple of warm coats and jumpers, things are cold here at the moment, do you perhaps possess even one pair of trousers or a pair of boots and proper shoes? A pair of gumboots might be a good idea for the country lanes here too, they can get awfully muddy here at this time of year with the tractors up and down."

"The one thing I won't let you do is piss for me in this biting cold, you could get a terribly sore rash, but on second thoughts it would be nice rubbing the soothing cream into those lovely thighs. Oh, and before I forget, no matter what the problem or reason might be, tights are always and I emphasise always, a big no, no. No tights, not ever, for any reason at all."

"Did I forget anything my little one?" I asked, to be certain that she had heard everything.

"I don't think so My Lord, protective clothing and footwear, and no tights under any circumstances, but I agree that it could be fun if you were to rub cream into my thighs, my inner thighs that is, but you don't ever need an excuse to do that Sir," she giggled.

The rest of the day passed in much the same manner, just talking and getting to know one another better, but very touchy feely, I just couldn't keep my hands off of her and she felt the same, we were like teenagers, but learned oh so much about likes and dislikes. Why she preferred older men, why I preferred younger women etc, food fads, music, TV programmes, foods, places we would like to go for holidays, we even touched on religion and politics, but neither of us wanted to really discuss either topic. I also discovered that she had a love of Formula 1 racing as do I, and that went down really well as we discussed the various drivers and circuits around the world.

Monika really was my kind of girl and happily, I happened to be exactly the man she had been looking for, the man that she didn't think existed in real time. Lunchtime came and went and soon after dinner too, and we just cuddled up on the sofa watching a Jazz programme on TV, we were both Jazz lovers too.

I had deliberately made her wait all day for her spanking, but now, as the time for bed drew ever closer, I felt that I could delay it no longer and when the programme ended I switched off the box and told her to bend over the arm of the well cushioned sofa as the well earned spanking was now due. The smile on her face told me everything, if she had been a Cheshire cat she could not have put on a wider grin.

"Oooh! Sir, have I been your good girl?" She asked coquettishly.

"Yes my dear, having waited so patiently all day you have proved to me that that you also have a wealth of patience that will serve you well as my subbie."

Bending over the arm of the sofa meant that her feet were barely touching the floor, but still sufficiently to be able to open her legs for me and maintain her balance. Gently at first I rubbed both cheeks to warm them before putting down repeated fast light slaps to ensure that her behind would definitely be warmed, and then came the serious blows, each slap backhanded so that she experienced both open and return slaps.