Monkeys

Story Info
The make love under a troop of monkeys.
3.2k words
4.61
8.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

They were both shy nerds. Neither dated much and neither got laid often. Their lives revolved around their work so neither was aware that they were lonely.

He was twenty-five and she was twenty-four. Each had graduated cum laude from their high schools and universities. Each had a good job and made more money than they needed. Each lived in modest apartments two blocks from the park.

Their jobs were one block from the park and they ate lunch in the park.

The problem was that their jobs and homes were on opposite sides of the park. They ate their lunch on hills with a small lake between them and had never noticed each other.

That changed when each saw a commotion in the trees at the head of the lake. It was a jungle-like section of the park on a hill from which a small waterfall fell into the lake. No trails or pathways went into the heavily wooded area.

Each had binoculars but seldom pulled them out of their backpacks but when they saw leaves raining down from the canopy they got them out and looked.

Neither saw anything unusual but before putting the binoculars away they scanned the area. They saw each other looking at them through the lenses.

Both quickly put their binoculars down blushing furiously. It took ten minutes for him to look in her direction and when he did it looked like she was looking at him with her binoculars again.

He picked his up and sure enough she was.

She gave him a small wave, as shy a hello as anyone has ever given.

He screwed up all his courage and waved back.

Both put down their binoculars and finished their lunch. They waved goodbye to each other and returned to work wearing smiles.

The next day each waved hello and goodbye and realized they liked doing so. By the third day both were hurrying to their hillside and both trained their binoculars on each other often.

Saturday they missed each other by twenty minutes, they had headed to the others hill. Neither had the courage to stay and wait for a while.

On Monday they brought their laptops and web cams. They zoomed in on each other and watched the other eat lunch. As usual they waved at each other when they got there and waved when they left.

The third day, a Wednesday, when leaves again rained down from the trees he looked through his webcam and she pointed her web cam towards the trees.

It took them a few moments to understand their web cams had been pointed at each other but when it did they had brilliant smiles with an equally brilliant blush for each other.

They then settled to watch each other eat lunch and waved as they left.

It rained the next two days, a Thursday and a Friday. On Monday each expected the other to ignore them but soon noticed the other was carrying a sign. As soon as she had her laptop going he revealed his, it had his IM address on it.

She immediately punched it in and saw his face fill her screen.

He was the most adorable guy she had ever seen.

She did not need to show her sign but did anyway; it had her IM address on it.

He sat and filled his screen with her face. She was beautiful.

In truth neither was all that special but that was not what they saw. If one had asked the other to marry them at that moment the answer would have been a resounding yes. Both were firm believers of love at first sight.

But neither had communicated with the other yet and did not for quite a few moments.

Eventually he typed, "Hi. My name is Sam. I am an engineer with the James group."

She typed, "Hi. My name is Sara. I am a system analyst with the Joseph Group."

They spent the lunch hour getting to know each other revealing a lot more about themselves than anyone else knew. They never noticed the commotion in the trees.

The next day they resumed as if their conversation had not been interrupted. Each understood why they were on opposite sides of the lake and understood that there was not enough time to meet on the others hill. There was water between them so meeting halfway was not possible and their relationship remained a web-based relationship for the next two weeks.

During those two weeks they became best friends, their first best friend. They described their co-workers and asked for help on some work and personal problems. They each learned the other was not in a relationship and had not been in one since high school.

He had confessed to having a favorite porn site.

She had confessed to having a special toy.

She was a bit bolder than he, or perhaps a bit more desperate than he. That Friday she signed off with an imprint of lips, she had sent him a kiss.

He quickly began to type his thanks but saw she was already hurrying away.

Instead he invited her to meet him by the entrance to the zoo on Saturday, he would treat her to hot dogs, pretzels, and sodas.

He deleted the word "Please."

It still took him until three o'clock to click send.

It was nine that night when she answered him. "What should I wear?" she asked.

He replied, "As little as possible."

Before he clicked send he noticed what he had written and began to laugh. He added, "It is supposed to be hot and humid by noon."

"Shorts and t-shirt?" she asked.

"Shorts and t-shirts it is," he replied.

Both sat with their laptops in their laps for several minutes with their hearts racing, they had made a date.

Several moments passed before each realized they no idea what to type next.

He eventually sent, "Thanks for the kiss."

Two minutes later, after furiously considering a million things to say in reply she sent "Good night."

He was afraid he had said the wrong thing but a second message from her came in, it was another kiss.

He immediately closed his laptop and began to masturbate. She was already at her first orgasm.

Several orgasms later she went to sleep. He was approaching his second orgasm at that time.

Saturday morning for each was interminable. Each had changed shirts over and over until deciding which one to wear and each wished they had chosen otherwise by the time they got to the park.

They were both at the zoo entrance by eleven thirty but did not see each other for ten minutes. When they caught sight of each other both had to laugh, both were wearing MIT t-shirts.

"When did you graduate?" he asked.

"This year, and you?"

"Last year. Hungry?"

"Yes. I forgot breakfast."

"Me too."

He got them hot dogs and pretzels and they found an unoccupied bench and ate without saying a word. When finished he got them ice cream cones and talked sporadically as they walked through the park.

She was smaller than he had thought and had better tits than he had thought. She looked fabulous in her shorts and t-shirt. He loved her voice and the way she walked. He wondered if they would kiss.

He was taller and thinner than he had appeared, she thought. His hair was longer and his voice deeper than she had imagined. The softness she had imagined in him was really there she was happy to note.

She already knew they would kiss.

The shower of leaves got their attention.

"What do you think that is?" she asked.

"Squirrels at war. What do you think it is?"

"Zephyrs. Between the city and the park there are some strong wind patters that may meet around the lake."

"It stopped around those trees there. Let's go look."

He took her hand in his without thinking and was about to release it when he felt her fingers curl between his and hold him in a strong grip. It was the first time they had touched.

He had almost forgotten where he was leading her until they were there.Trees covered the small hill so thickly there was no glimpse of the sky. It was eerily quiet there.

"What a great place for kissing," each thought

.With no planning or thought of consequences he took her into his arms and kissed her. He was about to withdraw thinking he had been too bold when she put her hand behind his head and kissed him back.

Both kisses were soft and gentle, the kind that say, "I really like you, please don't hurt me."

Before their third kiss began it rained leaves on them. The shower was so heavy that up was the only direction they could not see. It suddenly stopped and both looked up in wonderment.

"Did you hear anything?"

"No. No chirping, no barking, no wind."

"That would eliminate zephyrs and squirrels. Do trees shrug?"

"Maybe these do. I love a mystery."

"Me too. But lets get back to what we were doing please."

Their third kiss was a revelation to both. They could not end it. Its intensity increased but never became passionate. Yes he got and erection and yes she pressed herself to it but the focus for both was the kiss.

Voices interrupted them. A policeman and a park ranger were walking close by them looking up. They looked up too and saw a furry creature dart between branches but was just a glimpse and neither could guess what it was.

The policeman and the ranger walked past them with hardly a glance.

"The plot thickens," she said.

"Indeed it does. I have a camera with amazing resolution that can show us what's up there."

"Let's go get it," she said.

As soon as they were in his apartment she began kiss number four and he tumbled backward onto his sofa. She ended up straddling him with her pussy pressing his hard cock. They dry fucked throughout the kiss.

After she regained her breath she asked, "Do you have shorts I could borrow?"

Her shorts were soaked with pussy juice.

"Yes, I think so. I need to change mine too."

Both giggled and kissed and she followed him to his bedroom. He handed her jogging shorts with adjustable waistband and she went to the bathroom to change. He got identical shorts and put them on in his bedroom.

At first he was very slow in doing so hoping she would come out while he was still naked but remembered his cock was in a coma and that would not be very useful so he dressed and found his camera and waited for her on the couch.

As usual when he wore jogging shorts he had not put on any underwear but was about to reconsider when she rejoined him. She had her t-shirt over her shorts and he could not tell they were way too big for her, at least not yet.

However she knew that if she sat or knelt just right her pussy would be in plain sight. She wondered how she was going to do that for him.

They returned to the grove and Sam systematically took pictures of the tree canopy. The policeman and the park ranger were gone; they had the area to themselves. His photo survey accomplished Sam sat by the base of a large tree.

As it turned out she did not need to figure out how to expose her pussy to him, it was in plain sight as soon as he sat on the ground. His mostly hard cock jumped and pushed his shorts out of the way.

Sara saw it and was happy it was straight as an arrow, cocks with bends left or right made her giggle.

Sara straddled him and sat right over his cock as she lifted the shorts leg aside and immediately her bare pussy made contact with his cock. His cock smelled pussy and began a search. It found it completely uncovered, unprotected, inviting, wet.

It slid in.

They began their fifth kiss as they fucked in a public park. It was a slow drawn out fuck, each wanted to enjoy it and each wanted it to be special. He had just cum so he lasted for two of her orgasms before he joined her in her third.

They rested and waited for his cock to exit her pussy as their fifth kiss continued.

"Perfect," was what each thought at that moment.

Leaves rained on them and without breaking the kiss and looking he aimed his camera up and snapped picture after picture.

When the shower of leaves stopped she said to him, "Your cock is in no hurry to exit."

"No and I don't blame it. It loves it in there; it's where it wants to be. Is your pussy OK with that?"

"Let me see. Yes, she is OK with that; in fact she loves having it inside of her. Your cock may stay there as long as it wants."

Since his cock was still hard she resumed fucking him as they resumed their kiss. She had another orgasm but before she could continue the fuck they heard voices so she stood.

She kept her pussy just over his body and he saw her pussy was very wet and had a drop of his cum between the lips. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her back down over his cock and immediately ejaculated in her. She had another very unexpected cum.

The voices were not getting any closer so they remained coupled as they kissed.

"May I assume we are boyfriend and girlfriend?" he asked.

"Yes, you may assume that, and yes, I m on the pill and healthy.I assume you are too."

"Yes, well not on the pill. Where are we going to be tonight?"

"Your place, my panties and shorts are there. My place tomorrow night."

"Sounds like a great plan. Shall we go?"

She again stood and he kissed her pussy before standing. She moaned.

They walked back to his place holding hands and laughing at every thing. As they approached the street she asked him to check if his cum was visible, she felt it sliding down a thigh.

"Yes, I see it. It is the most erotic thing I have ever seen."

"You are welcome," she said and made no move to wipe it off.

They showered together inspecting and kissing every inch of each other's body. Both were very pleased.

They did not fuck in the shower, did not feel they needed to. They knew the fucks would come.

They ordered pizza and ate while naked.

They looked at the photos while she sat on his lap with his dick inside her. They studied the pictures taken when they first arrived and saw nothing but leaves.

They looked at the pictures after they fucked and all they saw was falling leaves until the last two. There, in the tree canopy were monkeys, rhesus monkeys, as many as twenty monkeys, some females carrying young.

They suddenly understood the presence of the policeman and the ranger. They whooped then wondered why they had not heard about any escaped monkeys.

He stood with her still impaled on his cock and got them cokes then returned to his laptop and looked up stories of escaped or missing monkeys and found that thieves had hijacked a shipment the previous March. It had been assumed that the thieves knew what the shipment was and were "liberating" them.

A follow up story had a PETA spokesman claim they had nothing to do with it. There were no news items about the incident after that.

Sam and Sara deduced that more than likely the thieves did not know what was in the crates and when they were opened the monkeys liberated themselves.

They laughed and wondered how much the pictures were worth then concluded it didn't matter. They e mailed the photos to each TV station with a short description of when and where but did not bother to identify themselves.

They were happy as he carried her to the bedroom with her still impaled on his cock.

They fucked.

They talked and kissed.

They decided to move in together.

They fucked.

They slept.

The next morning they again fucked then he fixed them breakfast.

He was not ready to fuck again after breakfast so he had her sit on the table and ate his first pussy ever. With her help and guidance he took her to three orgasms.

Then he fucked her while she was still on the table.

They packed his stuff for a Monday workday and took a cab to her place.

Her apartment was bigger and nicer than his and in a quieter neighborhood than his.

He agreed that moving in with her was the way to go.

By the end of the week all he needed to have was at her place. They had fucked at least three times each day that week, twice under the large tree in the park.

He had purchased a bicycle for his trips to and from work and so he could join her for lunch, and sex.

Once after returning to work from lunch she had allowed a girlfriend to see his cum on her thigh; the friend had scooped it up with a finger and licked it. She refused her friends request for an introduction.

As they fucked that Friday night she wondered out loud how long their relationship would last.

He said, "At least another two minutes."

She punched his arm then gave him a ferocious kiss.

"It better be at least another twenty minutes buster!" she said in a menacing tone.

Three moments later both were giggling out of control.

Sam said, "OK, I'll say it first. I love you."

She had said that at the same time he did and their giggles returned. They kissed. They resumed their fuck.

"How long do we have to wait before I can ask you to marry me?" he asked.

She stopped the fuck for a few moments as she gave him a long kiss.

"A few months I would guess. We need to see everything that is wrong with the other and decide if we can live with it. Then you can ask me."

"What if we see nothing we can't live with in a couple of weeks of living together?"

"It would still be best to wait a few more weeks to see if we are compatible."

She kissed him deeply then resumed the fuck.

A mutual orgasm later he asked, "Want to shop for your ring tomorrow?"

"Yes," she said.Their engagement lasted almost two weeks and each week they went over the list of everything they did not like about the other. Each complaint was fixed immediately.

By the third week they were making things up. By the fourth week they were alternating complaints about not being kissed often enough, not being touched often enough, not being fucked often enough.

Neither complained about not being loved enough.

They each asked for a week off, flew to Vegas and got married exactly one month after their first fuck in the park.

They lived happily ever after.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers