Monster Lover

Story Info
A new chapter in our lives.
2.2k words
4.16
16k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lijep
lijep
3 Followers

I woke with a jolt. It was pitch black in my room. I was frozen. Something made a noise by the opposite wall. I closed my eyes tight.

'Something's in my room' I thought. Whatever it was moved closer to my bed. It tried to move quietly but the stuff on the floor made that impossible.

I felt it beside my bed. It climbed in behind me. I kept my eyes closed but couldn't stop myself from shaking. The bent bent with the weight and a form appeared as I opened my eyes wide.

To scream was my first reaction. But then I remembered that there was nobody around to hear it. Whatever was beside me had me cornered. I stared at the wall.

A hand suddenly shot from behind me and covered my mouth. The trance I was in broke and I pulled at the hand, trying to remove it.

I thrashed around on the bed. The hand clamped down harder. I screamed at the top of my lungs even knowing nothing would happen.

Finally I grew too tired to put up a fight. I went limp, hoping against hope that whatever it was was only interested if I fought back.

I knew that what held me wasn't human. The hand that was still over my mouth was different. It was... furry? My cheek tickled as it slowly released its grip.

The weight vanished as the creature stood from the bed. It most likely satisfied that I wouldn't try to get away, and me satisfied that it wouldn't shoot back at me, I slowly turned over to face my room.

The clock said 1:35. My eyes swept over the room. Seeing the outline of the dresser, tv, bookcase, and finally, the creature. Turned way from me, staring out the window. It was completely still. A mist of light fell out of the window, giving me just enough light to see the outline of the creature.

Only one word could describe what I was seeing: werewolf. I could see the general features of it. Long claws that glinted in the moonlight, little ears that pricked up and constantly moved, a snout that no doubt contained a mouthful of sharp teeth that could rip me to shreds.

Instead of feeling the fear that I first registered, the only feeling I had was one of awe. I knew about werewolves, and I viewed tham as very majestic creatures, just like the real wolves that they resemble.

The werewolf sensed me looking at it and turned around. We locked eyes. They seemed so familiar. My eyes swept over the rest of its body. It was definately male. Every feature ringing with masculinity. Broad shoulder and thick chest. He wore only shorts, and a tail swished irritably behind him.

I clenched my fists, gathering the courage for what I was about to do. Balling the blanket up to keep myself covered, I sat up and stared hard.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" I said, my voice a little more wobbly than I thought it would be. He stared back at me, his ears twitching.

"What do you want?" I asked again. It came out a whine. He growled. His teeth sparkled slightly in the moonlight. I shrunk against the wall. I was unable to break eye contact. His blue eyes unblinking, but narrowed slightly, as if in confusion.

I bunched up the blanket more. His eyes narrowed more, and he lunged.

I couldn't help screaming as he pounced closer. The bed shook. In one move he yanked the blanket from my grasp, jerking my arm painfully. I cried out again but this time in pain.

He dropped the blanket and reached for my arm, gripping it before I had time to pull it back. He held it gently in between us. I curled up awkwardly.

His eyes raked over my body. I sensed him take in what in his eyes would be a wimpering little girl, with a hurt arm and only in a nightgown, shaking with a mixture of fear and cold.

He tightened his grip on my arm briefly then let it go. I pulled it to my chest protectively. He straightened and walked back over to the window. I gathered myself on the corner.

A noise from the window made em turn my head and I realized he was leaning out of it and bringing stuff in. I was about to ask what he wanted again but was cut off as he swiftly stalked over to me. In his hands was a coil of rope and a knife.

Ic ouldn't imagine what he was going to do with it. I shrank back as much as I could against the wall but he grabbed my arm again. It barely hurt anymore. He pushed me down and tied the rope around my wrist. I pulled, trying to get loose, but he moved on top of me. He straddles me and put his weight on my chest.

I had a hard time breathing and was focused on that instead of tearing free. He tied the rope around my other wrist and secured the ends to the top of the bedcase. y arms were tied and above my head. He moved off of me.

I kicked and thrashed. He didn't care. He moved down to my legs. Grabbing one he tied the rope around it and to the bed, then the same with the other.

I was completely helpless, my appendages stretched out. He stood back and examined his work. He walked back to the window and threw the knife out. Then came back to me. I glared at him.

He growled and looked up and down my ody. I suddenly felt very self-concious and realized how vulnerable I was. He slowly moved his hand toward my arm. His claws were retracted, to my relief.

As he got closer I squirmed more, trying to get out of reach. The ropes held fast. I wimpered as his hand wrappeda around my arm. I froze at his touch, his hand sliding down my arm.

Slowly he cupped my chin and looked in my eyes. I looked back. I couldn't think. All that existed were those eyes. So feirce. So blue. So familiar. He broke away before I could place where I knew them.

His hand moved down. Wherever he touched left sparks. He trailed them over my collar bone and down to my breats. Stopping briefly to cup them. Then moved them down more, exploring my body. His palms flat on my stomach.

I knew I should have been repulsed by him. This creature, said only to belong in myths, had come into my home, my room, yet, his touch brought out the longing in me. So soft, so gentle, and still so familiar.

His hand moved farther. I brought my legs together feebly, knowing it wouldn't do anything. His hand dipped down. He stared at my face. I tensed.

He rubbed his hand over my panties. He lifted the end of my nightgown up to expose my belly. I wimpered.

He growled again and took his hand away. Then he climbed on top of me, sitting on my chest again. He grunted and looked at my chest. I studied him, then I also looked down.

And was surprised to see a huge buldge in his shorts. I quickly looked away, wondering why this was happening, but was inevitably drawn back to it. I stared more than was polite.

I knew he could tell. My strange attraction was unnatural. But then again, so was he. He moved around awkwardly then got up. Standing in front of me, he kept his eyes on ym face and unzipped his shorts. They fell away easily.

I stared again, unable to look away. His cock was perfect. It stood straight out and throbbed methodically. He whined and my attention snapped to his face. I felt my body respond.

Why? Why was I suddenly turned on by this creature? He surely meant me harm. And yet.. I could feel myslf pulse in rhythm with his cock. Deep down, I wanted it.

He seemed to read my thoughts. He stepped closer and I got a clearer view. I pulled on the ropes. He walked to the end of the bed. The closer he came the more turned on I got. I felt his hand on my inner thigh. It slid farther up.

Quickly, he gripped the top of my panties. He pulled on them, forcing them to push into me, making them soak more. Then he pulled them down. A claw came out and he ripped them to shreds. My nightgown was pushed farther up.

His breath was hot on my belly. His tongue slowly licked my skin, going lower. Soon he was licking my clit. His warm tongue sent shivers through my body. Strikes of pleasure made their way up my body as he lapped the sensitive flesh.

I couldn't suppress my pleasure and let out a moan. This seemed to make him happy. As he started to suck on my clit. The pleasure was intense. I squeeled and moved around uncontrollably.

He whined again and I looked down. He was mostly on the bed now. His forepaws were now level with breasts and he was licking my cheek. His hard cock laid on my belly. He moved so the length of it was against me.

I moved my hips up and down, enjoying the way it stimulated my clit. He panted and backed away, then repositioned himself so the tip of his cock was resting against my pussy.

I wimpered. I wanted him way more than I should have. He growled and ran his hands along ym arms and down my breasts, then shoved his cock in deep and hard. My back arched and I moaned loud.

He drew out slowly, till just the tip was inside, then pounded back in again. So familiar... My eyes snapped open. I wasn't even aware that they had closed. I finally realized the connection. Why everything was so familiar.

"John" I wispered softly. And as soon as I said it I knew it was true. A wimper was the response I got. The gentleness that he touched me with. The soft wimpers that he gave. It was all him.

I pulled my arms, but they were stopped by the ropes. I wanted so bad to wrap my arms around him, to let him know it's all right. He punded in me faster.

_______________________________________________

He wasn't able to stop. He knew that she had made the connections. He knew that she had figured out it was him. But he couldn't stop. It felt too good to fuck her. He loved hearing her moan. Knowing that he was the one making her that ecstatic.

He wished that he could have been able to hold himself back, to tell her what happened, but he didn't know how. He was unable to communicate with her properly. Her body sent him into a lustful state.

The wolf part of him wanted her only to ravish her, while the man in him wanted to only gently love her. The wolf pushed her away when she tried to get closer to him with each thrust, but the man wanted to embrace her and feel her heartbeat.

He didn't know what to do. Confusion clouded his mind. He kept fucking her, knowing she loved it. Knowing that would be true even more now that she knew it was him. He went faster, going deeper, feeling her wetness and pussy around his throbbing cock. He longed to cum in her. To empregnate her.

_______________________________________________

His thrusts were harder now. I could barely stand all the pleasure. His cock went deep, and I could feel myself convulse around him. Feel him throbbing inside me.

He went faster, grunting with each thrust. I called out in pleasure, moaning his name. Now that I knew it was him I could fully enjoy this.

I didn't know how it happened. All I knew was that he was the one doing this. Giving me this unsurpassable pleasure. This ecstacy.

More and more I felt myself become more sensitive. Knowing that I would soon reach my peak. I almost couldn't take anymore. The feeling was so great.

His thrusts grew uneven. I could tell he was near. And I wanted him so bad to cum in me. I didn't know what it would do, but I wanted it.

He grunted and snarled. On the next thrust a warmth engulfed me and we both convulsed. I moaned loud and pulled on the ropes. His entire body shuddered. I felt his sticky cum explode inside me. My own body thrashed wildly.

He howled and went limp on top of me. I relaxed and listened to his labored breathing.

Finally he sat up and used his claw to sever each of the ropes holding me. I wrapped my arms around him and he rolled over to rest at my side.

A low growl from him then, "You're mine now. I have claimed you. You will have our pups."

I couldn't help the tears that came to my eyes. I was so happy.

"John... I love you so much." The effect on him was immediate. He seemed to deteriorate.

"Shi..." A smiles was in his voice and he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you too. I'm sorry. I'll explain everything." He was a normal man again.

"It's ok. You don't have to. I'll always stay by you... and have your pups." I smiled and cuddled into him. Soon we were both fast asleep.

lijep
lijep
3 Followers