Montana Fishing Trip

Story Info
Two couples' vacation turns erotic.
5.4k words
4.46
115.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley and I took a week long fishing trip. We flew our airplane to the naturally remote Montana location to go fly fishing.

We were accompanied by fellow pilot and his wife, Jeri and Dan.

We had known Dan for a number of years and I had flown many trips with him in helicopters all over North America.

Dan had just been married over a year. I had also known his ex-wife.

Jeri was a good looking blonde with a wasp waist and tight clothes that accented her great breasts and butt.

While on several of our helicopter flights Dan had shown a propensity to chase the ladies. Now this was before Jeri, and this was the first trip that we had been on together since he had married Jeri.

He had always commented about Ashley but had never moved beyond verbal lust and ogling.

Ashley had not really shown any obvious interest in Dan either, just a few casual remarks about his fit physique.

So, there we all stood on the grass airstrip waiting for the lodge to pick us up... The girls chatted while Dan and I unloaded the airplane with our fishing gear and luggage and about 75 pounds worth of makeup, hairdryers, curling irons and the like.

Over the years I had brought a lot of guests to this Fishing Camp. As a perk Sean saw to it that I got the best cabin when I showed up. The Best Cabin was a 2 bedroom log cabin overlooking the lake at the outlet to the only creek that let the water in the lake move on to a lower and much larger lake. The bedrooms were on the opposite side of the cabin and there was a joint shower, small kitchenette and a common area with a table, chairs, couch and easy chairs in the middle. The nearest neighbor was over 100 yards away and you couldn't see or hear them.

Dinners were held in the main lodge, a huge log building, two stories with a dining room, great room with table shuffleboard and about a thousand paperback books that had found their way to the camp.

It was almost dinnertime when we finally got all unpacked and situated in our Cabin. The stillness of the wilderness was punctuated with the loud dinner triangle ringing. The sky had turned to deep purple and the sun had disappeared over the Sawtooth Mountains. We had been enjoying a great glass of red wine, Merlot as I remember. At the sound of the gong we put our glasses on the sink and walked to the Main Lodge, about a ¼ of a mile along the lake front. As we walked the trout were jumping, having their dinner of tasty bugs. The sound of our feet crunching on the gravel path and the plopping sound of the flying trout were about the only things you could hear.

When we entered the Lodge we were greeted by the owner and his son. Dinner was on the table and we all retired to the dining room. As we passed the Table Shuffleboard, Jeri asked, "What's this thing with sawdust all over it?"

I looked back at Dan and he shrugged his shoulders.

"That," my friend, "is a game of skill; so difficult and wicked that I would advise you not to attempt it." Dan chuckled. He and I had been playing the various boards all over North America, Central America, South America and Asia.

He put his arm around both women, "I could be bribed to teach you this game." He smiled broadly that reminded me of the Cheshire Cat.

"Yes, yes "Jeri gushed. "What do you think, Ashley?"

"I sense danger," Ashley quietly stated. "Be afraid...very afraid."

"What? What danger?"

"Oh, never mind, we'll play later, after dinner. I'm sure the guys will teach us."

Dinner was a quiet affair. The food was great. The conversation was benign, mostly about the trip and the fishing plans for the next day. There were only a few other guests. I guess it was still too early in the season for a full house.

After dinner we walked back through the game room. Jeri paused at the Shuffleboard, looking at the table and the pucks. As if a light went off she smiled broadly, "It's like miniature shuffleboard, isn't it?"

Dan smacked her on the butt, "Duh I guess that's why they call it Table Shuffleboard"

"Oh, Dan, "she feigned hurt, "Don't tease me."

He squeezed her hand and said, "Tomorrow after fishing we'll all play. " He turn to Ashley and me, "Is that OK with you two?"

"Sure,' Ashley replied.

We walked back to the cabin. In the deep darkness of the night you couldn't see 5 feet. I produced a flashlight I had in my pocket and both girls squealed with relief. Dan and I walked behind the girls. Dan took the flashlight from me and started shining the light on Ashley's good looking butt, then Jeri's good looking but, alternatively.

"Whoa! Look at that."

Ashley turned. "Stop it, Dan"

"Make me"

She turned in huff, "Men"

As we walked back he kept occasionally playing the light on the women, but we finally made it back. Even in the dark.

We stomped into the cabin and Dan opened another bottle of wine. Ashley went into the bath and took a shower. She came out a few minutes later and sat down with her glass of wine. Jeri disappeared into the bath. We started a three handed game of Cribbage.

After a few hands, Jeri emerged in a terry cloth bathrobe. She looked fresh and extremely sexy. Ashley had come out in a sweat suit. It was the extremes that I think caught my attention.

Jeri was standing behind Ashley facing Dan and me. As I looked up; she slowly, but deliberately, opened her robe and flashed Dan and me. What a gorgeous body confronted me. The breasts had no sag; the pubic hair was neatly trimmed. Jeri was a true Blonde. Dan, who was sipping his wine suddenly, blew red wine out of his nose. I must have done a double-take. Ashley was oblivious to what had happened, but frowned at Dan breathing his wine

"What's up with you two?"

I said, "Nothing...Dan can't hold his wine."

Jeri, who had closed her robe, snickered.

Ashley turned around. What's with these guys, anyway?"

"Beats me." She said and went into their bedroom.

I looked at Dan. He was still wiping the wine off of his face. He started to laugh. I started to laugh. Ashley looked at me, then Dan, then me again.

"Idiots!"

I could scarcely believe what had occurred.

Dan finally got cleaned up and said,"Hey, do you want a cigar?"

"Take it outside, please." Ashley scolded.

With that we put on our jackets and stepped outside. Dan lit his cigar and offered me the lit match. I bit the end off and sucked on the stogie while he lit it.

"Look," he started, "Jeri is a little, no...a lot frisky. Earlier today she said she wanted to have a foursome."

I paused.

"Will Ashley go for it?" he quietly asked.

Now, we had shared women, engaged in threesomes, foursomes and moresomes quite a few times...Dan, that is, not Ashley. I never thought she would go for something like that. It just never came up. I shrugged my shoulders and puffed on the cigar. Actually, what I was doing was contemplating the scene, doing a Gestalt, as it were. My rod was beginning to get the message to stand up and take note.

"Possible...not probable," was all I could muster.

"Well, no problem, "he said.

"Wait," I said. "There might be a way."

"It might involve alcohol and a little patience, but, if we have Jeri on or side, it's possible."

About that time the door opened and Ashley asked.

"You guys ready for teams?"

I know that she meant cribbage, but it was just the wrong moment. Dan Laughed. I laughed.

"Idiots!" and the door closed again.

We stamped out the Stogies and went in to play Cribbage.

The next morning we were up late. The gong had already rung and we had to hurry to get breakfast. The lake was calling

While we all fished, I could not get the image of the Jeri-body out of my mind. Also, the image of Ashley, Jeri, Dan and me in a pile of some kind was over-powering. It actually took my mind off the fishing. When I looked at Jeri, she was watching me and smiling Sometimes she would lick her lips provocatively. When I looked at Dan, he just suppressed his laugh. I'm sure Ashley thought we were all nuts.

As the sun dropped in the west we made our way back to the Cabin. Now, I know that Ashley has an affinity for margaritas. I mixed a pitcher full and we sat on the porch watching the sun set. Nobody spoke. It was a mystical moment.

Finally, Jeri said. "Hey when are you going to teach us to play shuffleboard?"

I was already down to my last sip anyway, "Now, by God....Let's go."

We headed down to the Lodge. When we arrived it was an hour until the gong. We taught both girls how the game was played. They loved it. Soon they were into the game. Finally, Ashley said, "Girls against the boys." "OK, Dan said."

We let them wax us. They won big time.

As they squealed with delight, Dan smiled that Cheshire Cat smile again.

"Hey, you want to put your money where your mouth is?"

Jeri smiled. "What do you have in mind, Big Boy?"

Dan winked at me. "Okay. Foot rubs!" Loser has to give the winners a foot rub."

Now we all knew that Ashley LOVED foot rubs.

"Deal!" Ashley blurted.

The game was on. We lost.

"Ashley and Jeri jumped up and down. "This game is not as hard as you said, Jim. In fact we just bashed you."

I shrugged. Well let's go back and do foot rubs," I smiled.

We strolled back to the cabin as both girls gloated in their easy win.

Back at the Cabin Dan opened up a bottle of wine and poured them into the Dixie cups we used. Wine glasses were left at home due to weight and fragility.

The girls took showers and came out in bathrobes. Ashley sat on the couch and curled her legs under her and sipped at the wine. When Jeri came out she sat in an easy chair facing me. Dan put two bottles of lotion into a pot of water and started warming the lotions.

We started to chat small talk while the lotions warmed. I built a very warm fire in the little pot belly stove. The girls were still gloating over the win and already thinking of a new bet for the next day.

When the lotions were ready we positioned in front of our respective wife. I was looking over Ashley's shoulder at Jeri. Dan's back was to me. I applied the lotion to my hands, and then to Ashley's foot. I happened to glance up. Jeri had spread her legs enough and the bathrobe was so short that I could see the glistening lips of her neatly trimmed bush. She smiled at me, knowing I had a complete view of her sex. I smiled back.

Ashley spread her legs and, surprising enough, she also was naked under the robe. I worked the oil into her feet and then worked my way up the calf and then the thigh. She glanced over at Dan and Jeri who, by now were engaged in a kissing session, oblivious to us.

Ashley looked at me, her eyes wide in amazement. I continued to rub her feet and lower legs. She snuck a look now and then for the next five minutes. During that time Dan had gotten up, moved to the chair and Jeri sat on his lap. The intensity of the action increased. Dan moved his hands under the bathrobe and was rubbing her back. She was kissing him and rubbing his neck.

I thought Ashley was going to get up and go into the bedroom, but she was strangely quiet. The action increased again. Jeri straddled Dan's legs and put both arms around him and kissed and caressed him. Meanwhile we could see Dan rubbing Jeri's ass under the robe.

Ashley seemed mesmerized by the intense sex scene unfolding before us. Suddenly the robe fell away and there was the very naked Jeri having her luscious ass rubbed vigorously by Dan. Even though the robe had fallen, they didn't miss a beat. I suddenly noticed Ashley quietly spreading her muscular thighs ever so slowly. Her robe had opened and I could see the neatly trimmed bush and the labial lips that had become engorged with blood and she was not even paying attention to me.

I watched her now. She started breathing deeper and deeper. Meanwhile Jeri had taken time to remove Dan's pants. She threw her robe aside and again remounted her place. Dan's erection was shorter than mine, but the girth was much larger. Ashley couldn't take her eyes off the action.

I massaged her feet and worked my way up her legs to her now very moist lovebox. She snapped a look at me, lust in her eyes. She spread her legs wide; much wider than she normally did.

The noise in the cabin changed pitch. Jeri had impaled herself on Dan's tool. She gasped at each thrust and she moved forward and backward to Dan's up and down. She arched her back and little globules of sweat ran down her back. She panted as she rode up and down, in and out.

Ashley gasped at the scene, but still frozen to the view. The warm room was rapidly becoming a steam room. I took my chance. I moved between her legs and kissed her on the mouth. She resisted, ever so slightly, but finally she drew me close. I opened her robe; she tried for a fleeting second to stop the robe from falling open. I kissed both breasts. She pulled me up to kiss me again. I motioned her to turn and get on her knees and face Dan and Jeri. She, hesitatingly at first, moved around. As she did so her robe fell off. She and Jeri were equally naked. Both women seemed on fire.

Facing the back of the couch on her knees she could watch the other couple screwing, relentlessly, without stopping. I gently moved Ashley's legs apart. The crease was wet and red. The swollen lips invited me and accepted. I pulled my pants down. Ashley didn't hear or was so taken by the erotic scene that she didn't resist. I plunged my engorged member to the hilt in one slow movement. Suddenly Ashley became aware that she was being fucked. The other couple was nearing climax; groans, moans slippery sounds and gasps filled the air. The rhythm increased. I started in and out slowly and deeply. Ashley pushed back at me as I drove my tool deep into the warm canal.

Jeri suddenly and hoarsely said," don't stop, don't stop." She moved faster ands faster. Dan grabbed her tits and started chewing on the nipples. Jeri came, over and over; she writhed on the end of Dan's dick. Dan reached d down and grabbed her hips. It was obvious he was about to climax. He grunted and Jeri milked his tool for all she was worth. They slowly ground to a halt. Jeri kissed Dan and got up and then just sat in his lap, cooling down.

Ashley had increased her pace as did I. Jeri and Dan now had a front row seat to Ashley and me. Ashley, normally quiet during sex, suddenly emanated with low guttural animal sounds. She reached with her free hand and massaged her clit. I could feel the vaginal muscles clamping down spasmodically on my member. I knew she was close.

She rolled side to side slightly. I grabbed her hips and moved in increasing pace until she stopped breathing for a moment, a sure sign of impending climax. She grunted and pushed hard onto my rod. I couldn't hold back and I erupted deep into her glorious snatch. She leaned forward over the edge of the couch, her tits in clear view for Dan and Jeri.

"Whew." She was out of breath.

Jeri spoke up. "Well, now that was interesting."

Ashley turned and slumped into the couch. "I am so embarrassed. I have never done anything like that before." I kissed her.

Jeri put on her robe and came over. She handed Ashley a glass of wine. "That," she said, "was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Don't be embarrassed, because I know what we'll bet tomorrow at shuffleboard." Ashley smiled and took a sip.

I didn't know what Jeri meant, but I had a good idea. We all got up and dressed in robes. After a few more sips, Ashley excused herself and went into the bathroom. Jeri and Dan raised their glasses and smiled. I toasted back. They went into their bedroom and closed the door.

A moment later I was in bed. Ashley came into the room, closing the door and got into bed next to me. She was nude. Her warm body rolled up close to me. She smelled of fresh lavender.

She whispered. "I know this sounds bad, but God that was sexy."

I kissed her lips and whispered back. "Hey, it couldn't have been any better."

She continued. "Did you see the size of Dan's shaft?" She giggled.

"Go to sleep" I whispered. I then hugged her and we went to sleep in each other's arms.

When I awoke the next morning, Ashley had already showered and dressed and was off for a walk. I threw on my sweats and headed after her. I thought she might be distraught after the activities of the previous night. It took me about 10 minutes to catch up to her. She was walking in a quick clip along the path by the lake. The morning was tomb quiet, except for the twittering call of a loon in the lake.

"Ashley," I called.

She turned and waved. I caught up in another minute, a little out of breath.

"Are you Ok?" I asked, between breaths.

"Sure," she smiled, "I'm fine....I'm just a little surprised at myself for what happened last night."

For some reason I knew she didn't want me to comment, so I waited a minute.

She finally turned to continue her walk. I moved along side and took her hand.

After a moment she said," I'm surprised I don't feel bad. Actually watching Jeri and Dan and having sex at the same time in the same room is really a buzz for me."

Again I said nothing.

"and I got to thinking, here we are a thousand miles from home, we're consenting adults, we don't know anyone here, other than Dan and Jeri and we are even a half mile from the lodge.......who's going to know?"

I grunted.

"You don't hate me; do you for thinking like this, and being a slut last night?"

I squeezed her hand. "Now, how could I hate you? ... I loved last night. You were really hot."

"Hmmm" she started, "are we going to do that again?

"I don't know, but I know that I really enjoyed it."

"Would you be mad if I had sex with Dan?"

The suddenness of the question took me aback. I pondered this for a second.

"Do you want to have sex with Dan?"

"I don't know.....no......maybe, but I don't want to hurt our relationship."

I squeezed her hand again.

"Hey, let's think on it."

She turned and kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We started to walk back and just as we did the breakfast gong sounded and we went to breakfast.

We met Dan and Jeri at breakfast. They had a look of concern on their faces. I smiled and slightly shook my head. Dan smiled and nodded. A lot was said with no words.

Jeri obviously didn't have the non-verbal communication codebook, so she asked Ashley. "Are you Ok?"

Ashley smiled a little. "I'm fine....er...ah...are we Ok with last night?"

Jeri grinned. "Honey, I haven't enjoyed myself like that in years."

Dan looked at her. "Oh really?"

She put her hand on Dan's shoulder. "Now now dear...don't get your shorts in a knot."

Dan chuckled. Ashley laughed.

Jeri continued. "Ashley, let's you and I discuss the bet for tonight's shuffleboard game." She smiled slyly, like a cat about to devour a bird.

"Ok, that might just be fun." Ashley nudged my side with her elbow. I put my arm around her and pulled her close.

The girls got up and we followed. As Jeri passed the shuffleboard table she picked up a little sawdust and threw it at Dan.

"Prepare to eat dust baby." She laughed manically.

Dan gave a disgusted shrug.

The girls went through the door, both giggling like teenagers. We fished most of the day, Dan and me. The girls opted to read and practice shuffleboard. We knew they were up to something. I was very careful not to tell Dan about Ashley's surprising question on our morning walk. We tried to figure out what they were up to. Nothing seemed plausible, so we went back to sneaking up on fat foolish trout.

We got back to the cabin around 4 p.m. and the girls were gone. Dan made us a margarita and we sat on the porch sipping the frozen concoction.

About 5 the girls showed up. "Hey, Flyboys, how about a drink?"

We went inside and cranked up the blender. A margarita later we were all sitting in the living area and talking about the day we had all enjoyed.

12