Montana Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at Stan, "Damn, that was good."

Stan grinned. "I think it's because we are camping, I always found food tastes better when you're camping."

The girls did the dishes while Stan and Ryan split some more wood for the evening's fire. The sun had dropped behind the mountain; the sky glowed red in the west. One by one stars started to appear, and with each star's appearance the temperature dipped a little.

After it was dark Ryan gazed at the night sky, he had never seen so many stars. He heard the fire snapping, and popping as Stan fed more wood into it. The five of them sat there watching the fire, telling stories of camping trips past, and just enjoying the moment.

"Do you have a major yet?" Stan asked Ryan.

"No, not yet," replied Ryan.

Stan looked up at the stars, "If I had my way, I don't think there is nothing more I'd rather do than ranch."

Ryan nodded, although he had been here less than a week, he was quickly falling in love with the country, and the way of life. It just seemed less complicated, and he had never felt more free. He finally looked over at Stan and asked, "Why don't you?"

Stan laughed. "Money, it takes a lot of money to get started, just the land alone. Take your uncle, he probably has close to eight million dollars in land, and that's probably on the conservative side."

Jessi nudged Becky. "I think I'll turn in, it's been a long day."

Becky looked at Jessi. "Wha...yeah, I'm tired too."

The two girls got up and headed for their tent. Ryan stood up and stretched, "Yeah, that sounds good, I think I'll head of to bed, too. It's been a long day."

Lindsey looked at Stan, and then Stan asked Ryan, "Say would you mind giving us a little privacy in the tent for a little while."

"Yeah." Ryan nodded. "I'll just watch the fire."

Stan and Lindsey disappeared into the tent, and almost immediately Becky and Jessi came creeping back out of the tent, "Come over here," Jessi whispered urgently.

"We think that Stan might get lucky tonight, that's why we headed off to bed so early," Jessi whispered.

Becky giggled. "And we want to spy on them."

Jessi explained to Ryan what they had seen down at the creek, Stan feeling Lindsey up, and then with his hand in her pants, and Lindsey at least rubbing his erection through his pants, or maybe even jacking his cock.

They waited a few minutes and then crept close to the tent. They could hear the sounds of Stan and Lindsey necking, light moans, and whispers to soft for them to hear.

"You've got beautiful breasts." they heard Stan speaking softly.

"Suck on my nipples, please," Lindsey responded.

Of the three, Becky was probably the most shocked. She wondered what Lindsey's breasts looked like naked. If there were anything like the rest of her, they would be perfect.

"Would you like me to touch..." Lindsey paused "You, down there."

They couldn't make out Stan's reply, but moments later they could hear his zipper being unzipped. All three of them were thinking the same thing, would this be it, or would she go further.

"It's so big." Lindsey gushed.

Stan replied, "That because you make it so big."

"Oh Stan!" Lindsey's voice was louder than before, and it startled the trio listening outside, "That feels so good, take my shorts off."

Becky started to giggle, and then Lindsey said to Stan, "I think someone is out there, I thought I heard someone."

Jessi, Ryan, and Becky took this as their cue to head back to the other tent, quickly and quietly they retreated. They had just climbed into the tent and had the door zipped up when they heard the zipper of the other tent, and then Stan's voice, "No, there's nothing out here."

Ryan wiped his brow and laughed, "Oh man, that was close."

"I can't believe he is actually getting somewhere with her." giggled Jessi.

Becky replied, "It's a freaking miracle!" She ran her hands over Ryan's chest. "You might be here for a while."

Ryan feigned disappointment. "Oh damn."

Jessi reached down and found his erection was already stiffening, she giggled, "Oh yeah, I can see how disappointed you are, forced to be in here with us."

The interior of the tent was dimly lit by glow of the fire; Ryan could see Becky taking off her jacket. He reached over and slid his hands under her tube top and began to caress her breasts. Her nipples were already hard, and pressed into the palms of his hand.

Jessi kept gently rubbing the bulge in his pants up and down, she leaned over and began to kiss him, she felt his tongue moving into her mouth and she sucked on it slowly, teasing it with her own tongue.

Becky was enjoying his hands on her breasts, he had the perfect touch, some of the guys she had gone out with before would squeeze them until they hurt, or twist her nipples like they were knobs on a radio. Ryan's touch was perfect, almost like he was massaging her boobs, when he played with her nipples little electric shocks zinged through her body.

Ryan felt so hard; Jessi's hand was continuing to rub him from outside his shorts. The tip of his cock poked up above the waistband of his shorts. He reached over with one hand and found that Jessi had already removed her top. Becky's hand moved down to his crotch, and he felt her pulling his zipper down, and undoing his shorts. His stiff erection sprung out into Becky's hand and she immediately wrapped her small hand around as much of Ryan's large cock as possible and began to slowly jack it up and down.

"Take your shorts off," Ryan urged, "So I can play with both at the same time."

Becky continued stroking his cock while Jessi pulled her shorts and panties off. Jessi's hand replaced Becky's as she removed her shorts, and underwear. Although there was a chill in the air none of them felt it, the fires of their lust were keeping them warm.

They knelt in a tight circle and Ryan began to kiss Becky, then Jessi, alternating between each girl while they took turns stroking his rock hard manhood.

Ryan reached down and began fingering both girls' wet pussies. Jessi had taken her cousin's cock into her hand, while Becky cupped his balls with the palm of her hand.

"God that feels good," whispered Becky to Ryan, "You make me so hot."

"I like making both of you hot," Ryan softly replied.

He leaned over and took Jessi's erect nipple into his mouth and began to suck it. Jessi moaned as he lightly bit down on the rubbery nipple. Becky moved her hand and began to rub the slippery tip of Ryan's cock.

"Would you lick my pussy?" Becky asked, her voice heavy with lust.

"I'd love to lick your pussy," Ryan replied huskily.

After a little experimentation they opted for Ryan lying on his back with a couple of pillows under his head, and Becky straddling his shoulders on her knees with her legs spread wide open. Jessi was on her knees, her mouth licking his cock while he continued fingering her wet slit.

Becky tasted a little different to Ryan, not stronger, just a little different. He found he was beginning to really enjoy the slightly musky taste of Jessi's, and now Becky's pussy. His tongue lapped up and down between her pussy lips. Glancing up he could tell in the dim light in the tent that Becky was playing with her tits. He could feel Jessi sucking on the swollen head of his cock, he hoped she would take it all the way into her mouth and suck him off.

Jessi was turned on, very turned on; she rocked her hips gently back and forth as Ryan finger fucked her. She turned her attention to his engorged cock and began to suck on his cock head while her hand slowly masturbated his male organ.

Becky's eyes were closed while she squeezed and kneaded her breasts. She had never felt a tongue in her pussy, or on her clit before. She had seen plenty of videos where men sucked and licked pussy, she thought it looked hot, but nothing had prepared her for the feeling.

"Oh fuck that feels so good, suck on my clitty, make me cum," urged Becky.

Ryan flicked his tongue over her clit quickly, he could feel her body quiver each time his tongue came in contact with her swollen nub. Jessi's mouth was moving further and further up and down his shaft each time her head bobbed up and down.

He stopped licking Becky's clit for a moment, and moaned. "I love how you suck my cock, you make me so fucking hard."

Jessi grinned to herself as she took more of his cock into her mouth, she didn't think she could stuff much more in. Ryan's finger continued driving in and out of her pussy, oh how she wanted something bigger and harder to fill her pussy. She sucked a little harder and faster, she wanted a big stiff cock in her.

"You like it when we talk dirty to you don't you?" Becky's voice was ragged.

Ryan nodded; his face was too full of pussy to respond.

"You like having your cock sucked don't you?" Becky wanted to drive him wild with desire. "You like it when we suck you off and you shoot your cum into our mouths."

Listening to her was turning Ryan on even more, he thought it had helped that he had cum twice earlier in the day, he felt like he had a little more control, otherwise just listening to Becky while Jessi sucked his cock would have made him cum.

Becky continued as Ryan's tongue tried to fuck her, "You really liked watching Jessi and I play with each other's pussy. I think you liked jacking off while watching us, and then spraying us with your hot juicy cum."

Ryan's hips were pumping up and down driving his swollen dick in and out of Jessi's mouth. Becky had leaned forward, her hands on the ground as she ground her pussy into Ryan's mouth.

Listening to Becky had also made Jessi hotter, and after Becky had leaned forward Jessi straddled Ryan's hip and grabbed his cock and began to slide the tip up and down her wet slit. With her free hand she spread her lips open and rubbed his cock across her clit.

Ryan's hands were on Becky's ass cheeks squeezing them, her hips were moving so hard he was beginning to have trouble keeping his mouth on her pussy. His own hips were moving up and down as Jessi held his cock and masturbated with it.

Jessi was in a haze of lust when the unexpected happened, she had slid Ryan's stiff cock down between her sex swollen pussy lips, and Ryan happened to press forward with his hips at the same time. Jess's eyes went wide open when she felt his cock slide partway up her tunnel.

It took Ryan a moment to realize what had happened, he held still, he wanted to see what Jessi would do.

Jessi gasped, his cock felt so big inside her. This is what she wanted right now, he had his cock inside of her, she pressed down wanting more and more of it inside of her.

Ryan began thrusting his hips again, driving his cock deeper and deeper inside of her. It felt like his swollen member was being swallowed up into a tight, warm, velvety tunnel.

"Oh god fuck me Ryan, fuck me with that big cock," Jessi moaned.

Becky leaned back and felt Jessi behind her; Ryan's thrusts with his hips were stronger than ever, while his tongue moved harder and faster over her clit.

All that Jessi could think of was, 'I'm getting fucked, oh god it feels so good, my cousin is fucking me, my cousin, my cousin is fucking me with his big hard cock, and it feels so good.'

As Becky leaned back Jessi reached around and began fondling Becky's tits. Becky moaned she was so close to cumming now.

"I love your cock, it feels so big inside me," Jessi moaned. Any guilt feelings she about fucking her cousin evaporated as his cock had entered her.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Becky's voice had a sense of urgency, "Make me cum hard."

Jessi began tugging on Becky's erect nipples, Becky's body began to shake as she moaned loudly, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Jessi was close herself, Ryan's hips were pistoning hard and fast, his cock plunging deep inside of Jess's cunt. While Ryan hadn't had sex with many girls, he was amazed at how tight she was, and how much she seemed to like being fucked.

Becky climbed off of Ryan and turned around and began to squeeze Jessi's tits, and then sucking and biting her nipples. That sent Jessi over the top, she began to cum, and cum hard.

Ryan could feel her pussy spasm, it felt like millions of little warm fingers trying to jack him off, "Oh fuck I'm going to cum," he warned.

"Oh yeah baby cum," coaxed Becky. She leaned her head down to Ryan's belly, "Jessi let me suck him off."

Jessi pulled herself off of Ryan and began rubbing her clit as Becky took his cock into her mouth.

Becky could taste Jessi's pussy on his cock as she opened her mouth wide and took his dick into her mouth. Her hand jacked up and down quickly as she began bobbing her head up and down.

"Yes, suck his cock! It looks so hot, his big cock fucking your mouth!" Jessi panted as her orgasm rocked her body.

Ryan looked down and watched Becky sucking on his cock, Jessi was right, it did look hot, her head bobbing up and down trying to take as much as she could into her mouth, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Ryan's voice was ragged as he felt his balls tighten as his cock jerked, shooting his thick cum into her mouth.

Becky could feel his cum enter her mouth; her hand jacked him as fast as she could. The taste of his cum mingled with the taste of Jessi's pussy from his cock. Over and over he shot his seed into her mouth. After the last spurt Becky slowed down her sucking. She felt him growing soft in her mouth, and then looked up at him. It was too dark for Ryan to see her face, but she was beaming with delight.

Ryan's heart was pounding, his head was swimming, and it had felt so good.

The three of them climbed under the sleeping bag and they held each other tightly.

Jessi broke the silence, "Stan must have gotten lucky..."

Becky laughed. "I had forgotten all about Stan and Lindsey."

"I wonder if she plans on staying the night with Stan?" Jessi asked.

"What are we going to do with the stud here," Becky giggled, "It's fine that we can blow him, and he can fool around with us, but I don't know if he can sleep with us, what would people say?"

Ryan was wondering what he was going to do when Jessi started giggling, "Yeah our reputations would be ruined."

The girls hugged Ryan and smothered him with little kisses, Becky laughed. "Had you worried for a minute didn't we?"

Ryan nodded, and then laughed, "Yeah, you did."

The three of them froze when all of a sudden a blood curdling howl, similar to Tarzan's yell broke through the night air.

Becky giggled. "Hmm sounds like Stan must have gone all the way with Lindsey."

Jessi giggled. "Maybe I should howl like a dog in heat too."

Curled in the warm sleeping bags, and for the moment, sexually satisfied, the three of them quickly fell asleep.

---

Slowly the stars moved through the night sky, the moon traveled across the sky. A slight graying in the eastern sky betrayed the coming of another day.

Ryan slowly awoke, aware of only two things, the sun was up, and that he had two girls in bed with him. He grinned to himself, 'Life is good.'

Careful not to awake Jessi, and Becky he crawled out of the tent to be greeted by the morning sun. No one else was up, he looked towards his tent, and there were no signs of life. Ryan pulled his jacket on, even tough the sun was up, and there was still a chill in the air.

Ryan began chopping some wood for the morning fire. Just the sounds of the creek, a few birds, and his axe broke the silence. Before long, he had the fire blazing away. He walked down to the creek and filled the coffee pot with cold water. About the time the coffee had started to boil he heard a tent door opening, Stan poked his head out and grinned sheepishly at Ryan.

"I hope you haven't been out here all night," said Stan trying to sound concerned, but he had a smile on his face from ear to ear.

Ryan laughed. "No, I found somewhere to curl up."

Stan winked. "Yeah I bet you did."

Lindsey poked her head out of the tent, when she saw Ryan grinning at her she turned very red, and scampered for the other tent.

As Lindsey entered the tent she woke up Jessi, and Becky. She looked at the girls grinning at her and she blushed deeply.

"So Lindsey." smiled Jessi, "Where have ya been all night?"

Becky chimed in. "And whatcha been doing?"

"Uhm, well..." Lindsey mumbled.

Jessi couldn't help it. "Well did you make Stan a happy man?"

Lindsey had to giggle; Stan had been a very happy man last night. "I'm surprised he didn't wake you up."

Becky nodded. "We heard."

Ryan's voice interrupted their conversation, "Coffee is ready."

"Oh yes, I need some coffee," said Lindsey, anxious to escape the grilling about last night that Becky and Jessi were looking forward to putting her through.

Ryan was tending a frying pan full of sausages while Stan was stirring up a bowl of pancake batter. He looked up to see Becky and Jessi grinning. Jessi pointed towards Lindsey, grinned, and nodded her head.

Ryan grinned back at her, pointed back at her, and nodded. Jessi blushed slightly, and blew him a kiss.

Stan brought his bowl of pancake batter over to the fire, and placed the large frying pan on the grill over the fire, he looked at Ryan and chuckled. "This is what real men need, a real breakfast."

Ryan nodded his head in agreement as he worked his way through his breakfast. 'Drinking coffee from a tin cup, eating off of a tin plate, this was a familiar site for this place,' he thought, 'Four generations of my family have probably done this now, and not much would have changed in all that time.'

He daydreamed as he ate, picturing this place a hundred years ago, the trucks they came up in would have been horses back then, their nylon tents would have been canvas, most everything else would have been the same. Stan had explained that Uncle Bill had told him that when he came up here with his grandparents there was no such thing as a cooler; they had used a wooden box with holes through it placed in the cold water of the stream.

The sound of a truck coming up the hill made them all pause, and look towards the road. They were all surprised to see Bill, and Suzanne pulling in to the campsite.

Uncle Bill had smile that wouldn't quit as he hopped out of the truck. "Any coffee left?"

Stan answered, "Yup, there's enough for a couple of cups anyway. We'll empty the pot and get a fresh one going."

"Boy, you're up here early," commented Jessi with a smile on her face.

Suzanne came up behind Bill and laughed. "Well after he saw those fish Stan he was up at four packing the truck. I'm surprised he even waited for me."

"Well Ma, there was no time for lollygagging around, there's serious business to tend to up here, the fish are biting," Bill laughed.

Bill drank his cup of coffee, and looked at Stan and Ryan, "Now if you two boys can help me with my tent, I would certainly appreciate it."

Aunt Suzanne looked at the two tents that Jessi, and Becky had brought up, "That's what we need Bill, a new tent."

"Nothing wrong with our tent, I remember when it was new, just seems like yesterday," answered Bill.

"Oh when was that Buffalo Bill? Eighteen hundred and ninety eight," she teased.

As they unloaded the tent, and a bunch of poles, Ryan looked questioningly at Stan, Stan just grinned back.

The tent was a behemoth wall tent, made of canvas, and held up with ropes and poles. Ryan wiped his brow and looked at his uncle, "Jeeze, Uncle Bill, this thing looks like something out of a Tarzan movie, one of the real old black and white ones."

Bill groaned, "Oh not you too, and to think I had high hopes for you."

Suzanne just shook her head and laughed, "Oh there is hope for him alright, he can see right through you."

"Jessi, I need you to do me a favor, I need you to run into town and pick up your Aunt Amelia, she really wants to come out, but after church. We would have picked her up, but Jeremiah Johnson over there had to get right on up here."