Montana Summer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers

Stan paused momentarily, there was a battle going on in his mind. The good Stan told him that this was wrong, the Stan with the erection wanted to feel her hand on his manhood, then slowly he got up from his bed and sat down beside his sister, "Yes, I would."

Becky reached over and put her hand on his stiff erection, his cock felt so hard in her hand, she began to slowly move her hand up and down his shaft. She saw that he was staring at her tits, "You can touch my breasts if you want. I'd like you to feel them."

Stan's touch was hesitant at first, he couldn't believe he was feeling his sister up. He looked down at his cock and watched her hand slowly jacking him up and down. He liked how her breasts felt in his hands, soft, and warm, so very firm and pliable. He heard her gasp softly as he touched her nipples.

"We shouldn't do this, it's not right," although the words came out, Stan's voice didn't sound very convincing.

Becky knew deep down that it was wrong for her to be jacking her brother off, but she couldn't stop now, she was hotter than she had ever been in her life. Her momentary guilt feeling evaporated like a single raindrop on a hot summers day.

Stan didn't want Becky to stop, no matter how wrong it may be. His cock was aching with desire, and it needed to cum desperately. He wanted Becky to finish what he had started, he wanted her to jack him off, and he wanted her to see him cum.

"That feels so good," Stan moaned.

Although she had no intention of doing so, she asked him, "Do you want me to stop?"

Stan shook his head, "No, please don't stop, I like how it feels. I want you to jack me off."

Becky liked how Stan was touching her breasts, she was surprised when his hand slid between her legs and he began to slide his finger over her clit and into her pussy. She spread her legs slightly so he could move more freely. She began to move her hand up and down his shaft quicker and quicker. She squeezed it more tightly as she began to jack him off in earnest. Oh how she wanted to bring him to orgasm, she wanted to see his cum squirt from the little hole at the tip. She could feel Stan's hand moving faster and faster over her clit, and inside of her.

"Fuck me with your finger Stan, make me cum," she urged as she jacked him faster and faster, "I want to feel you cum, don't hold it back I want to see you shoot your hot load."

Stan's finger sped up, sliding back and forth, in and out of her slippery cunt, and rubbing her engorged clit at the same time. He knew his time was short, he could feel his cock tingling all over, he knew he was about to cum.

"Yes!" Stan exhaled as he felt the first contraction; a long white string of cum flew straight up in the air.

Becky felt herself beginning to peak, she was doing it, she was making her brother cum. His fingers were still rubbing over her clit, stimulating it more and more with each thrust of his fingers. Over and over her brother's pearly white treasure spewed forth from his cock, landing on his chest, belly, and her hand.

Stan fell back on the bed as his orgasm subsided. It had been wild, he couldn't believe how strong it had been, it had taken his breath way.

She closed her eyes as she felt her orgasm overtaking her, it was so intense, she was riding a wave of pleasure, and it took her higher and higher. She could no longer hear, or see anything, lights exploded in her head as she came, and came.

Stan didn't know what to do once it was over, if it had been Lindsey there, he would have kissed her, and held her, expounding on his love for her. But this was his sister, he just didn't know what to do. In the end he got up, and went into the bathroom, and cleaned his cum from his body.

Becky curled up in her bed, she could sense that Stan was uncomfortable, and when he came back out of the bathroom she thought she would take it easy on him, "Goodnight Stan, and thank you."

"You're welcome," Stan responded, he was glad there was nothing else his sister wanted at the moment, and crawled into his own bed. He lay there for quite some time trying to make sense of what had just happened. He fell fast asleep well before he had made any decisions, or judgments.

Becky was glad to be alone with her thoughts. She was overwhelmed by how turned she had gotten with Stan. Just before she dozed off she was making plans on how to do it again with Stan, the next time she would use her mouth on him.

Ryan had taken care of all of the everyday chores around the ranch. He had saddled up Bernie and had ridden to the herd of cattle he had just fed. He had a list of tag numbers that he needed to separate out and place in a holding pen.

Ryan thought Bernie did all of the work, once Bernie knew what steer that Ryan wanted, and where Ryan wanted the steer to go, it seemed like Bernie took over. Weaving from side to side, preventing the steer from rejoining the rest of the herd. Once in the chute Ryan would reach up and pull on a rope that hung in the corral that closed the gate. Ryan would then ride to the other end of the chute and open the gate to the holding pen, drive the steer into the holding pen, and close the gate, and then reopen the gate to the chute.

Charlie and Walter Red Elk had ridden back down from the mountains and had placed their horses in the horse trailer. They walked to the corral and watched Ryan working the cattle.

Walter watched Bernie and turned to his father, "That's a good horse."

Charlie nodded, "Yes it is, the rider is good too. He doesn't know it yet, but he already knows what he is doing. Watch his legs."

Walter watched Ryan's legs and feet as they made subtle movements, giving much needed information to the horse.

Charlie watched Ryan and Bernie working, "It is a thing of beauty when man, and horse work as one, you would think they had worked together for years."

Walter nodded; he agreed it was amazing to watch.

Repeatedly Charlie watched as Ryan picked out a steer and had it in the holding pen seemingly with a minimum of effort. He and his horse moved as one, while Charlie no longer rode much anymore he had worked on enough ranches in his time to know that doing what Ryan was doing was a lot harder than he was making it look.

Uncle Bill, Aunt Suzanne, and Jessi pulled up into the driveway. Bill noticed at once the presence of Walter's old rig parked by the barn. He saw the two men standing at the corral and pointing.

"Charlie, Walter, what's going on?" Uncle Bill smiled at the father and son.

"Howdy Bill. We are just watching your nephew working some cattle," Charlie replied without looking away from Ryan.

Just then a steer got away from Ryan and Bernie. Bernie went from almost a dead stop to a full gallop, got right up to the steer, turned on a dime, and sent the steer back in the other direction.

"Christ on a crutch," Uncle Bill's hand went to his head, "How the hell did he pull that move off without falling off the horse?"

Walter snorted, "That's the fourth or fifth time he has done that since we have been standing here."

Aunt Suzanne, and Jessi walked up and stood beside Uncle Bill.

"What's so interesting?" asked Aunt Suzanne.

"Watch your nephew," replied a spellbound Uncle Bill.

At that moment the steer tried another break for freedom, at a full gallop Ryan's hands went for the lasso on his saddle. The lasso snapped out smartly in a perfect circle and with a jerk of his wrist he sent the loop over the steer's neck. Ryan quickly wrapped the rope around the horn of his saddle and press hard forward in his stirrups. Bernie's front legs splayed out and came to an instant stop. The bawling steer hit the ground, and then got up and shook his head and looked at Ryan.

"C'mon big fella, into the chute with ya," called Ryan as he led the animal to the holding pen.

Jessi looked at Ryan and Bernie, she didn't know who was having more fun, the horse, or the rider. Ryan had a smile that wouldn't quit, and Bernie looked like a Labrador retriever at a lake with a rubber ball.

She turned to her father, "I haven't seen that much spunk out of Bernie in years."

Uncle Bill nodded, "Me either."

Ryan led the steer to the chute by the rope and closed the gate behind him. Once in the chute Ryan removed the lasso from around the steer's neck, then opened the gate to the holding pen and shooed him in.

Ryan checked the tag number off of the list. He counted the number of tags, and then the number of cattle in the pen. Once he was satisfied he remounted Bernie and headed towards the corral.

As Ryan headed to the corral he noticed for the first time that he had had an audience, he smiled and waved. Ryan removed the saddle from Bernie and brushed him down. He gave the horse another piece of a carrot before heading off towards the house. Everyone had gathered in the driveway.

Charlie and Walter had waited for Ryan, Ryan walked up the Charlie's side of the pickup, "How was your night on the mountain."

"It was good," Charlie said, "You call me anytime if you want to talk. I don't know what I can do, but I can listen."

Walter smiled for the first time at Ryan, "That was good riding with you and your horse."

Ryan waved as they pulled out of the driveway, and then turned to his uncle, "Welcome home, how was the trip?"

Uncle Bill chuckled, "Any time you go to the city with the women you know you're going to wear out a pair of boots just following them around."

Ryan waved at Aunt Suzanne, and Jessi as they entered the house, and then he looked back at his uncle, "Anything I can do to help."

Uncle Bill popped the trunk and smiled, "Well since you are offering cowboy, you can lend a hand here."

Ryan laughed, "Yeah some cowboy, it was the horse doing all the work."

Uncle Bill stopped and looked Ryan in the eye, "Hell, I've been riding for close to fifty years, and I ain't never been able to ride like that at a full gallop, no reins in my hand, and then let loose with a lasso, and hit a steer on the first throw. Walt and Charlie tell me you were three for three," Uncle Bill nodded, "And one more thing, yeah, Bernie's is a hell of horse, but Bernie needs to be told what to do. Tell me who taught you to ride using your feet the way were."

Ryan shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, it just felt natural."

Uncle Bill nodded, "Uh-huh, that is natural, natural to a cowboy that has worked cattle for a few years," Uncle Bill pointed to Ryan's boots, "And fewer yet do it with no spurs on."

Ryan looked down at his boots, putting spurs on hadn't even occurred to him.

"And furthermore," Uncle Bill continued, "Why did you even try to separate those cattle on your own, normally it's a two man job? It certainly wasn't on the list I left you."

Ryan pulled the folded papers from his pocket, "This is what you left for me."

Uncle Bill looked at the papers and shook his head, "Well the one page was for you, and this is what we were going to do tomorrow. Well let's get all this female stuff into the house, and then we will sit down and have a chin wag."

He watched Ryan carrying the suitcases into the house, and then he shook his head. He looked to the corral where Bernie was munching on some hay, and out loud he said, "I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't of seen it with my own two eyes."

Ryan gave his uncle a rundown of everything that had been done since they had been away.

Uncle Bill listened intently, then laughed, "I think I'll go away more often, seems like more work got done here without me."

After supper Ryan and Uncle Bill sat outside on the porch, Uncle Bill turned to Ryan, "Did you talk to Charlie about what you saw in Baxter's Canyon the other night?"

Ryan nodded, "Yes, I did."

"What did Charlie have to say about it?"

Ryan drew in a deep breath, "The night before Charlie came I had a dream. Charlie said it was a spirit guide."

Uncle Bill became very still, he had heard of such things, but had never truly believed in it.

Ryan continued, "A large bear came to me, and talked to me. He took me places, and showed me things."

"What sort of things," Uncle Bill was a little hesitant, he now felt like he was prying into something very personal.

Ryan shook his head, "It's hard to describe, I saw the prairie, full of buffalo, and I felt what it was like to be a hunter. I saw a Lakota village; it was...it was like he wanted to show me what it meant to be Lakota. The dream felt like I had spent lifetimes with them, I kind of know what the mountains mean to them..."

Uncle Bill nodded, "I know some of them are sacred to them...but what they mean to them, I don't know. Did you tell Charlie about the dream?"

"Yes, I told him," Ryan replied.

"What did he say about the dream?" Uncle Bill asked.

Ryan looked into his uncle's eyes, "Not much, that I had to discover what it meant on my own. He said that he thought that I already knew in my heart what it meant."

Uncle Bill nodded, "Do you think you know what it meant."

Again Ryan stared straight into his uncle's eyes, "Yes, I do, at least I think I do."

Uncle Bill waited, he could feel his heart pounding.

"This is where I am supposed to be, this is what I am to do with my life."

"How do you feel about that," Uncle Bill asked.

"I don't know, it's hard to describe," Ryan answered, "I do know it is what I want to do."

Uncle Bill looked down at the porch, and then he looked Ryan in the eyes, "I just want you make sure that this is what you want. It's a hard life at times."

Ryan nodded, "I know it won't be easy," he looked at the mountains that surrounded the valley the ranch lay in, "I have never felt so strongly about anything in my life. Almost since the day I got here I have felt like this is where I am supposed to be, I can't imagine living without all of this," he pointed again to the mountains.

"What are you going to tell your father?"

Ryan shook his head, "I don't know yet. I do want to finish school though, I need to see about changing my major, there must be degrees in ranch management, or something like that."

Uncle Bill nodded, "I think that is a good idea. The physical work of ranching hasn't changed much, but the business of ranching is far different. A good education will be important."

Ryan nodded, his father wouldn't be the problem, all that his father wanted from him was to get and education, and do what ever would make him happy. His mother on the other hand wanted Ryan to become an attorney. Social status was very important to her, and ranchers, while necessary in providing meat for her dinners, were way down on her list of where people ranked.

The next morning Uncle Bill decided to send Ryan to town to run some errands. At the last minute Jessi decided she needed to go with him, she told her parents she needed to get some personal items.

As soon as they were out of sight of the house Jessi slid over in the seat and sat right beside Ryan as he drove.

She had a twinkle in her eye when she asked, "Did you miss me?"

Ryan smiled and kissed her cheek quickly, "Yup."

Jessi leaned her head on his shoulder, "I missed you, I thought we'd never get home."

Ryan was surprised at the softness in her voice, "It felt like you were gone for a month."

"You were just horny, admit it," Jessi giggled.

"Well, yeah, a little, but I really missed seeing you," Ryan said as they drove into town.

"You've changed," Jessi said as she watched him drive.

Ryan laughed, "No I haven't."

Jessi squeezed his shoulder, "Yes you have, it's hard for me to put my finger on it, but you've changed."

Ryan shook his head, his heart felt as light as a feather, "Well when you figure it out, you tell me."

"Well, for one thing, just a few weeks ago you barely knew which end of a horse to climb on, and then yesterday, you looked like you've been riding all of your life," Jessi replied. She had thought about that a lot last night, she had wanted to talk to Ryan last night, but he had been busy with her father.

"I think it was just Bernie making me look good," Ryan looked over at her.

"You have changed, whatever it is, I like it," Jessi kissed him softly as he rolled to a stop.

"The new and improved me," Ryan chuckled as he turned onto the main road into town.

Jessi was quiet for the rest of the trip into town, she just cuddled next to Ryan as he drove. She had noticed a change in herself too. Lately every time she saw him she would feel her heart doing little flip-flops. She had been excited to go to Missoula, and to get ready for school, but once there she found herself thinking of Ryan constantly, and not just sexually. She had missed him very much. She had begun to wonder if she was falling in love with him. Earlier she had dismissed such thoughts from her head as just a case of lust. But now, she had the thoughts more and more often, and instead of dismissing them, she had begun to revel in them.

Uncle Bill sat at the kitchen table sipping his coffee, his wife looked over at him, "You're awfully quiet this morning."

He looked up at his wife, he motioned to the chair across the table, "Sit down."

Aunt Suzanne knew that he had something on his mind, she poured herself a cup of coffee, and sat across from him. She knew better than to try to pull anything out of him, she knew when he had it straight in his mind, he would tell her.

Uncle Bill cleared his throat, "I had a long talk with Ryan last night."

She nodded as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Ryan wants to take up ranching with us," Uncle Bill stated.

"What do you think Roy will say about that?" Suzanne asked quietly.

"Oh, I don't know," Bill replied, "It's not Roy I'm worried about, it's Margaret. She has always seen us as poor peasant people, scarcely worthy of her notice."

Suzanne chuckled, she knew exactly what her husband was saying, finally she asked, "Do you think it is the right thing, for Ryan?"

Uncle Bill nodded, "Yes, I do. He has taken to this life like a duck takes to water. After watching him working those cattle yesterday, I don't know how he did it, but it was like watching my grandfather on a horse."

Aunt Suzanne stared down at her coffee cup for a long time. She had mixed feelings right now, on one hand, she was glad that Ryan wanted to take up ranching, it ensured that the ranch would keep going for another generation, she looked up at her husband and voiced her apprehension, "I know we have talked about this before but, do you think there is anything going on between Ryan and Jessi?"

Uncle Bill knew that question would be coming, he had no proof, but he wasn't blind either, he reached over and grasped his wife's hand, "I don't know, I really don't. If there is, we will sit down and have a talk with the both of them. They deserve to know the truth."

Tears welled up in Suzanne's eyes, "Yes, I suppose they do. I was just hoping that..." she paused for a moment, "That, that was dead and buried."

Bill nodded, "Yes, me too, it always seems to come back to that doesn't it?"

Suzanne squeezed her husband's hand, "Yes, it does."

It had taken Jessi, and Ryan a good part of the day to complete all of their errands in town. The back of the truck was loaded down with ranch supplies, and with groceries.

Jessi giggled, "Remember the last time you drove us from town."

Ryan grinned, "How could I forget."

He could feel his penis beginning to swell, he remembered how he had told Jessi to remove her top as he drove. She had sat beside him, topless, her hand in his pants jacking him as they drove along in the dark.

"You looked so sexy sitting there with no top on," Ryan felt his heart pounding in his chest.

"I have to admit, that really turned me on that night, just the thought someone might see us," Jessi replied.

They had left the main road by now, Jessi thought for a minute, and then undid her shirt. The bra she was wearing clasped from the front, she quickly undid it, and let her breasts fall free.

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers