Montana Summer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later the hunters got up one by one and danced, showing the village how they had stalked, and hunted the deer. Spotted Owl looked at Runs With Elk and said, "Ask the young hunter if he wishes to dance and show us how he hunted his rabbits."

William looked a little nervous at the request but went into the circle by the fire with his rifle in his hand. He mimicked some of what he had seen some of the other hunters do. He danced showing how he had spotted the rabbits and how he had slowly crept up on them and then shot them.

Spotted Owl was enormously pleased with the boy's performance and gave him a warm pat on the back.

The next morning, Runs With Elk took young William to the teepee of Spotted Owl. All of the village gathered around as Spotted Owl took a bear claw necklace from his own neck and tied it around William's neck. "This will tell all Lakota, Nakota, Dakota people that you are a friend of the Lakota and always welcome in their villages and around their fires."

William was taken aback at the gift. He could tell by the reaction of the people watching that it was very high honor that had just been paid to him. He remembered what his mother had always taught him, that a gift must be given to one received. All he had was his small rifle. He stepped towards Spotted Owl and presented the small rifle to him. "This will show Spotted Owl that all of the Lakota, Nakota, and Dakota people that they are a friend of William McFayden the third, and that they are always welcome in his house."

There was a hushed silence as Spotted Owl took the rifle into his hands. "You are indeed wašicun wakan. You are a brother to the Lakota, and as a brother, your Lakota name will be Micaksica Skayakel."

Ryan smiled, Little White Wolf seemed to suit the boy perfectly.

After Runs With Elk had departed with William, Ryan found himself alone with Mato once again.

"I saw my tunkansila last night." Ryan commented to the bear.

Mato nodded. "He was a good man. He was able to live in two worlds. He spent much time with Runs With Elk throughout his life. He danced in many Sun Dances when he grew older. Runs With Elk was his tunkansila, although it is the word for grandfather, it means something like teacher for the Sun Dance. After Spotted Owl was killed, Runs With Elk became the leader of the village. In later years, Micaksica Skayakel was often sought by White Man and Lakota alike for his wise council. There were many people from both worlds that mourned his passing." Mato looked at Ryan. "There is much of Micaksica Skayakel within you, and like him, you are wašicun wakan."

---

Stella watched Kenny working at the small table in the hotel room. She had only been with him for a few days but she had enjoyed those days immensely. She found that once you got past Kenny's gruff exterior that there was a very gentle man underneath. No matter what they were doing, he treated her like a lady. This was something that she wasn't used to after being with Hank. It seemed the only time that Hank had any consideration for her was when he was horny and wanted sex.

Kenny looked up from the maps he was studying and saw Stella watching him. He was quickly becoming accustomed to having her around. He stretched and looked at the time. "Are you hungry? Should we go out for dinner?"

"I would love to. It seems like we have been cooped up in this room for a month." Stella sat up on the bed and placed the book she had been reading on the nightstand.

"Yeah." Kenny stretched. "It does feel like that. Maybe we will go out for a couple of drinks and some dancing after dinner."

Stella brightened. "Oh yes! That sounds like a great idea. Let me get changed and put some makeup on."

They found a small Italian restaurant that was quite cozy. The ambience of the establishment was enhanced by the candles that lit the tables and the Italian music that played in the background. They were seated at a small table near the rear of the restaurant. After their order had been placed, they sat and sipped on their drinks.

"Does Sal's..." Stella thought for a moment for the appropriate word. "Sudden departure, change any of your plans?"

"Yeah," Kenny replied as he sat his drink back on the table. "There is no way we can send Hank back there for the foreseeable future. They would watch him like a stripper

at a car salesman's convention." Kenny paused for a moment while he thought. "As a matter of fact, I don't think any of us should be seen there for a while. At least not until the first court date. Speaking of which, I need to find you a good attorney. I am pretty sure we can get all of the serious charges dismissed from you. Maybe Sal's sudden departure will have a silver lining in it. We could change things around, make it appear that he was the brains behind this operation. We might even be able to get Hank off with something light."

Stella shook her head. "I don't know if that will work. Hank has a previous conviction for something similar in New Mexico a few years back. At least, that's what he told me."

"Well, it should work for you," Kenny responded with a warm smile. "And at this point in time, that's all I really care about."

For the first time in a long time, Stella felt like someone cared for her. For her the person, and not for her as a sex object. She liked the feeling. Stella reached across the table and gently touched Kenny's cheek. "Thanks for saying that."

Stella felt like a teenager on her first date for the rest of the dinner. She found herself looking at Kenny and trying to find positive things about his looks. There was something that she found attractive about him now, and it wasn't just his money.

The food and the service at the restaurant were both superb. After the meal had ended, both Kenny and Stella were in a jovial mood. As Kenny helped Stella on with her coat, he asked, "Well, should we try to find somewhere to get a drink and do a little dancing?"

Stella's eyes sparkled. "I would love to!"

They found the place that the maitre'd from the restaurant had highly recommended. The ambience of the club was high energy. Kenny looked askance at the place at first, but Stella urged him to go in.

Kenny found himself enjoying himself with Stella. She was impressed at his dancing ability. Stella couldn't remember the last time she had enjoyed herself as much as she had on this evening.

On one trip back from the bathroom, Kenny stopped and watched Stella. It seemed like a steady stream of men walked up to her and asked her to dance. She turned every one of them down and her face seemed to light up when he returned. It had been a long time since Kenny had seen a reaction like that on the face of a woman.

Back at the hotel, neither felt like getting into bed right away, so Kenny mixed them both a drink. He looked at Stella and smiled. "You are one hot dancer, lady."

Stella grinned back at Kenny. "You think so? You should see me really dance."

Kenny licked his lips. "Mmm, that I would really like to see."

"You would? Well, why don't you just park it in that chair and I will put on a show for you." Stella gave Kenny a smoldering look that caused his pulse to pick up a few beats.

She retreated into the bathroom and returned a few minutes later. Stella turned on the radio and played with the tuner until she found what she was looking for, some soft, slow jazz.

She began moving with the music, running her hands down the front of her short black dress. Just the way she moved was sensual, and provocative. The expression on her face was sultry. When she looked at Kenny, there was a sexual pout on her face that advertised pure desire.

Kenny was enthralled with her performance. No part of her body seemed to stop moving at any one time. He could feel his erection growing in his pants. She would bend over and allow him a good look at her cleavage and then smile and straighten back up. Her hands would raise her dress at other times and he could feel his heart pound as she lifted her hemline. Just when he thought he might get a glimpse of her panties, she would let the dress drop and flash a wicked grin in his direction.

She could see the swelling growing in his pants and was pleased. The warmth was growing inside of her. She liked the idea of him watching her and getting sexually turned on. The idea of him fantasizing about her right now was something she found erotic. The more turned on she got, the more sensual her dance for him became.

After the third song had played, she reached behind her back and slowly unzipped the dress. As she danced she began to let the dress fall down her arms.

"Oh yes, baby! Take it off!" Kenny urged.

Stella ran her tongue around her lips as she looked at Kenny straight in the eye. "Do you want me to take it off? Do you want to see what's underneath?"

Kenny nodded. "Yeah, baby! I want see what's underneath!"

"Then unzip your pants and let me see your big hard cock." Stella's voice was husky and provocative.

Nodding, Kenny undid his belt, and then unzipped his trousers and pulled his rigid member out.

"Mmm, I like that." Stella purred as she let the dress fall to the floor.

Kenny's mouth dropped open. She had removed her panties! Her hairless pussy was framed by the black straps of her garter belt running down to her black stockings. Kenny reached for his cock but was admonished by Stella.

"No, baby! You leave that alone for right now. I just want you to watch me."

Kenny nodded as his eyes moved up her body to her black lacy bra. They barely contained her milky-white breasts. He loved how her breasts jiggled as she moved. Her hands squeezed her barely encased breasts. He wanted to touch her. He wanted to touch himself. The tip of his cock was swollen and bulbous. The tip was wet with his pre-cum.

As Stella danced, she watched his stiff cock pointing up at the ceiling. It took all of her self-control to keep from getting down on her knees and to start sucking on his engorged cock. Her hand slipped down between her legs to her swollen pussy lips. She felt a surge of lust as her finger slipped into her wet slit. Stella brought the finger up to her mouth and her tongue began to slowly flick and lick at her wet finger. She like the taste of her own sexual excitement. It drove her wilder, but she wanted to drive him on to the point where he couldn't take it any more. She wanted to drive him so wild that he would almost resort to force to relieve his sexual excitement.

She thrust her hips sharply in time with the music as she simulated having sex. She slipped her hand into her bra cup and began to titillate her nipple. As she pinched her nipple, she watched Kenny. He was salivating while he watched her.

"You're making me so fucking horny!" He spoke with a voice laden with fuck-lust. "I want to see those gorgeous tits of yours."

Stella turned so that her back was to Kenny and she reached around and undid the fastener on the bra. She turned in a slow and deliberate manner, her bra still covering her breasts.

"You want to see my tits?" Her voice was like smooth velvet. Stella slipped both hands under each cup and bent over letting the bra fall to the floor. Her hands squeezed and kneaded her firm breast-flesh. She could feel her hard and rubbery nipples poking into the palms of her hands. She pinched her dark pink nipples with her thumb and forefinger and then pulled on them. She could feel her clit throbbing and begging for attention. All she would need to do is touch herself for a couple of seconds and she would orgasm.

"Yesss!" Kenny loved watching Stella playing with her breasts and nipples. His cock was aching now, it was so hard. He could feel each beat of his heart as it throbbed in his engorged cock.

Stella pulled her hands away from her breasts and began to shake them at Kenny. "Would you like to touch my tits, Kenny? I bet you would like to take your big fat cock into your hand and jack off all over them." Just the thought of feeling his hot jizz on her breasts pushed her closer to the top.

"Yeah, I would like to put my dick between those beautiful tits and yours and fuck them until I came all over them." Kenny moaned, he wasn't sure how much more he could take.

Stella couldn't take any more and she slid her hand between her legs and began to rub her swollen clit hard and fast. "Do you want to watch me cum? I'm going to cum right now, Kenny."

Her whole body began to shake and quiver as her orgasm hit her. Her eyes were locked on to Kenny. She could see him pulling his pants off and then his shirt.

He jumped up out of his chair and forced Stella up against the wall. He lifted her right leg up and held it in the crook of his elbow. He dipped down slightly and guided his aching cock to the entrance of her wet pussy. With a sharp thrust, he drove his steel hard cock deep inside of her.

"Oh, yes!" Stella moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me with that big cock! Fuck me hard!"

Kenny's hips thrust his inflamed member in and out of Stella's slick tunnel. "Yeah, baby! I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

His free hand squeezed her breast and his cock felt like it was wrapped in a velvety wetness as it slid deep inside of her body. He pumped hard and fast in and out of her, almost lifting her off of the floor with each thrust.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Stella moaned. "I'm going to cum again, baby! Your big hard cock is going to make me cum. I love how you fuck me!"

The feeling of his stiff manhood driving rapidly and deep into her was sending her to the edge again. She looked down and could see his glistening shaft thrusting in and out of her hot, tight tunnel. She loved how it felt as she watched it. Stella reached down between Kenny's legs and began to fondle his heavy balls as he continued fucking her like this was the last time he would have a woman.

"Yes, play with my nuts." Kenny moaned as her hand gently squeezed and tugged on his sack. "God, that feels good."

"Oh, fuck!" Stella cried out as her body began to shake. "I'm cumming again!"

Kenny could feel her pussy contracting around his meaty shaft as she climaxed. He wasn't going to be able to last much longer. He felt the urge to climax building deep inside of his body. Faster and harder he pumped his cock in and out of her vibrating pussy.

"Finger your clit." Kenny urged Stella. "Try to cum again, I want to feel you cum hard again."

"Oh, yeah!" Stella moaned as her finger began to rub her clit hard and fast. She had just barely come down off of her orgasm when she started to head back up again towards another climax. "I want you to cum with me this time, baby!"

"Yes, I want to fill your hot pussy with my jizz." Kenny could feel the sweat dripping off his body. He watched Stella's luscious tits bouncing wildly as he kept up his torrid pace. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room. "Your pussy feels so good on my cock."

"I'm glad, baby. Your cock is heaven. You fuck me the way I want to be fucked." Stella was close to her third climax.

Kenny cried out, "I'm cumming." He felt his cock spurting hard into her pussy.

Stella felt his cock shooting its hot load deep inside of her. "I'm there too, I'm cumming too."

She held his shoulders tight in her hands and she was attempting to move up and down, matching his movements. She began shaking hard against him as her orgasm hit.

Kenny's movements began to slow down as his cock expended the last of its creamy white treasure. He finally let her leg drop to the floor and he leaned in and kissed Stella deeply, driving his tongue deep into her mouth like he had just driven his cock into her pussy.

He picked her up and carried her over to the bed. The lay there for a long time, Stella cuddled tightly against Kenny. This was something else she had never received from Hank that she craved after sex. She just wanted to be held.

Her eyes were moist with emotion as she looked at Kenny. "That was incredible, baby, no man has ever done that to me before."

Kenny smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Incredible doesn't seem to be a strong enough word to describe what happened. I have never been so turned on in my life."

---

Milt showed up precisely at 08:00 at the coroner's office.

Angus Ferguson was already wearing his pale green hospital scrubs. He pointed to the bathroom. "There are some clean scrubs in there that should fit you."

Milted nodded and went in and began to change. He knew how messy Angus could get at times. Once he had changed into the scrubs, he walked through Angus' office into the back room where Angus had begun his preparations. He was dictating some notes into a microphone.

"The deceased appears to be of Mediterranean decent. There is nothing remarkable about the deceased. He is five-feet-nine inches tall and weighs in at one hundred and seventy-one pounds. There are no tattoos or piercings on the deceased's body. There appears to be a scar on the right side of his abdomen that would be indicative of an appendectomy being performed at some time in the past. The scar does not appear to be recent. The one remarkable point about the deceased is five arrows appear to be piercing his chest. It is my assumption at this time that one or more of the arrows are the cause of death."

Angus looked up at Milt. "You ready?"

"Anytime you are, doc." Milt replied. He was glad that he decided to skip breakfast this morning. He already felt that queasy feeling building inside of him.

Angus nodded, and then stepped on the switch that activated the tape recorder. "I will first try to remove the arrows."

Taking a scalpel he cut deep along the entrance point of each arrow. He grasped the shaft in one hand and began to pull on it firmly. With a little more cutting the arrow came free. One by one the other arrows were removed.

"Jesus!" Angus exclaimed. "These arrows are antiques."

The arrow tips were long, elliptically shaped pieces of sharpened bone that were attached to the shaft with sinew, and then coated in hide glue. The feathers of the triple-fletched arrows were long. Milt immediately thought of turkey feathers by the color and size.

"I'd say willow shafts, just by looking at the knots," surmised Angus.

"Yeah, I think you are right," Milt replied.

Each of the five arrows were almost identical. Each had the same style of arrowhead. Each shaft was painted yellow, and the same style of feathers had been used on each one. There were very subtle changes with some of the markings.

"Any idea what the markings mean?" Milt asked, hopeful that the doctor might have an answer for that.

"No," Angus shook his head. "You might need to talk to Charlie Red Elk. He might know of someone. Also there is a museum in South Dakota that has a fascinating display of Lakota arrows. They might have some clues to what the marks mean. Another idea would be to call the University, I think they have a Native American studies program."

"So you think they are Lakota arrows?" Charlie asked.

Angus nodded as he replied, "Oh yes! Most definitely Lakota, and made in the old style. Someone put a lot of work into shaping the shafts, putting the tip and feathers on, notching out the nock. Not to mention the work put into crafting the arrowheads."

Milt held one of the arrows in his gloved hand. "I thought all arrowheads were made of flint or obsidian."

"No, bone was fairly common choice among the Lakota," Angus remarked.

Now came the part that Milt hated the worst. He listened as Angus dictated his notes.

"Five arrows, appearing to be of Native American manufacture, or manufactured by someone in the style of antique Native American arrows, have been removed from the body. Each arrow is twenty-six inches long and tipped with a sharpened bone arrow head measuring four inches in length. We will now open up the chest cavity."