Montana Summer Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessi reached down and held his foot with her hands and began to rub his big toe against her clit. Her nipples hardened instantly as little surges of pleasure ran through her body. She pressed the sole of her foot harder against his cock and continued moving it up and down.

"If you keep that up, I'm not going to last very long," Ryan warned.

"Oh, yeah?" Jessi smiled through her foggy veil of passion. "Maybe I should make you cum in here, then take you into my bed and make you cum again in there."

"I like that idea," Ryan replied with his eyes half closed.

She liked the thought of making him cum. She wanted to see him spurt. She wanted to taste him release his thick, hot cum in her mouth. Jessi could feel her pussy aching for the feeling of his hard cock filling it up. She began to hump her hips against his foot rubbing her clit.

It turned her on to talk dirty to Ryan, especially when they were both so horny. "Would you like me to suck your cock for you? Would you like to fill my mouth with your cum?"

Ryan was aching now; his cock was so hard that it almost hurt. "Yes! I would love to feel you sucking me off."

"Sit up on the edge of the tub." Jessi's voice had turned husky.

She knelt between his legs as he perched himself on the rim of the tub. Ryan reached down and began to fondle her breasts as she took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it. Her other hand went between her legs and she began to masturbate as she began to lick the salty pre-cum from the tip of his cock.

Ryan moaned as Jessi opened and began to take him into her mouth. He continued to fondle her breasts and play with her nipples as her head bobbed up and down on his engorged organ. He knew it wasn't going to take much of this to make him cum.

Jessi liked how his cock filled up her mouth; she could hear his soft moans as she moved her head quickly up and down. Her fingers rubbed her clit and she wanted to make herself cum at the same time as Ryan. It wasn't going to take much tonight to get herself off. She could feel her orgasm lying just beneath the surface.

"That feels so good, baby." Ryan groaned with pleasure. His whole erection tingled and he felt his balls tighten.

Jessi closed her eyes and let the lust take over her. Her fingers rubbed her clit back and forth in quick frantic motions. She was about ready to climax and wanted to taste him as she came.

She sucked hard as her mouth moved in short, rapid movements. Her hand moved up and down at the base of his shaft matching the quick motions of her mouth.

"Oh, god...." Ryan moaned as he felt his cock ready to shoot. He erupted in her mouth. Over and over, his cock pulsed, sending his hot, thick cum to the back of her throat.

Jessi felt his cum flooding into her mouth as she began to peak. She loved the taste of his juices in her mouth. It seemed like there was so much, and she swallowed quickly, trying to keep up with his orgasm.

Her body shook as she climaxed. She felt his hands on her head, his cock hitting the back of her throat. Her mouth was filled with the tangy, peppery taste of his cum. It seemed to take forever for either of them to begin to slow down.

She took his cock out of her mouth and began to stroke it slowly with her hand as it began to grow soft. "Well, do you feel better now?"

Ryan's breathing was still ragged, his heart pounding from the intensity of his orgasm. "You know I do." He leaned down and kissed her tenderly. "I love you, Jessi."

Jessi sat up and put her arms around Ryan's neck. "I love you, too—cowboy. Why don't we go get into bed now?"

"Sounds good to me."

---

Becky now had a good idea how Jessi felt with Ryan. It was the same feeling that she got when she was with Josh. They had gone to a movie, and now they were going out for something to eat. She wanted to give Ryan and Jessi as much privacy as she could.

"What did you think of the movie?" she asked Josh as he drove.

Josh turned and flashed her a lazy smile. "Well, I certainly wouldn't have gone on my own. I usually don't go to movies like that, but I enjoyed it. Definitely a lot better than what I was expecting."

"Well, you should have said something, maybe we could have picked something else to see." Becky rolled her eyes in mock exasperation. "Men!"

"You sounded like you really wanted to see it, so I thought what the hell," Josh answered. "Maybe I just need to broaden my horizons."

"I'm glad we went and saw it." Becky leaned her head on Josh's shoulder as he drove. She was glad he had a truck with bench seats so she could sit close to him.

"Chinese okay?" Josh asked as he pulled his pickup into a parking lot.

"I love it!" Becky replied enthusiastically.

The waiter showed them to a table in the rear of the restaurant. There were few empty tables and there was a combination of the dull buzz of conversations and Oriental sounding music coming from the speakers mounted in the ceiling.

Becky was surprised when Josh pulled her chair out for her and waited until she was seated before sitting down. It was a first for her. She usually counted herself lucky when she didn't have to pay part or even the entire tab after a meal.

When the food came, Josh picked up the wooden chopsticks next to his plate and began to eat with them.

Becky watched him eat. "I could never get the hang of using them."

Josh laughed. "Well, we come here a lot to eat when we are working. Only the rookies use a fork, so I learned pretty quickly."

He gave Becky a quick course in how to use chopsticks, and her initial efforts had the couple laughing, almost in tears.

"If I ever need to go on a diet, I will use chopsticks." Becky laughed as she tried to pick up a piece of lemon chicken from her plate. "I could starve if I depended on my skill with these things."

When they got back to the house, Josh got out of the truck and went around the truck and opened the door for Becky. He walked her up to the door and smiled at her. "I hope you had a good time tonight."

"I did. I had a great time." Becky pointed at the door. "Would you like to come in?"

Josh looked at his watch and sighed, "I'd love to, but I have to get up early for work. I really should go home."

"Okay." Becky nodded. "Call me when you can, and stop by anytime."

He hesitated for a moment and then put his arms around Becky and put his lips to hers.

Becky wrapped her arms around Josh and held him tightly against her. She had wanted this kiss for such a long time. She allowed his tongue to slip into her mouth, and she was lost in the passion of the kiss. Her world spun in circles as she closed her eyes. She felt consumed by his kiss and she didn't want it to end.

---

Ryan and Jessi lay in the bed enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking. He held her in his arms and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Your dad asked me something the other day," Ryan said, breaking the silence.

Jessi giggled, "Since when is he my father and not your uncle."

Ryan gulped, "Well, since he asked me if we planned to get married." After a short pause he added, "That's if the test comes back the way we think it should."

"He asked you that? No way, I can't believe it!" She wished that she could have seen the look on Ryan's face.

Ryan nodded as he stroked her hair. "Yeah, and I damn near fell off of Bernie."

"What did you tell him?" Jessi giggled as she asked him.

"I didn't know what to tell him. I just told him that we hadn't talked about it. I couldn't think of anything else to say. Here we were, herding cattle, thinking that it might snow at any moment, and out of the blue he asks me when we are getting married."

She leaned over and kissed Ryan on softly on the cheek and started to giggle again. "I wish I could have seen the look on your face."

"Yeah." Ryan nodded. "I imagine it was priceless."

"Did he say anything else?" Jessi asked.

"Yeah," Ryan replied with a smile. "We aren't supposed to elope. He said he spent eighteen years raising you and didn't want to be cheated out of giving you away."

They both heard the door closing that announced Becky's return from her date with Josh.

"Are you two busy?" Becky's voice came through the door.

Ryan grinned and Jessi giggled.

The door swung open and Becky hopped on the bed. "Well, it's too bad if you are."

"Have you no shame?" Jessi tried to keep a straight face.

"Nope," Becky replied. "I've seen the both of you naked before."

"How did the date go?" Jessi asked.

Becky sighed loudly and put her hand over her heart. "I think I'm in love. The date was fantastic. And—he kissed me at the door."

"Woohoo!" Ryan laughed.

Becky punched Ryan playfully on the shoulder. "You stop that. Josh is a nice guy." She sighed again. "I just don't want to screw this up."

Ryan reached out and held Becky's hand. "I really like him, Becky. He seems like a good guy."

---

The sky was still an inky black color when Ryan crawled out of bed. He quickly dressed and walked out to the kitchen. He pulled the small tin of coffee out of the cabinet and set about making a pot of coffee. He glanced at the clock. Charlie and Walt would be here at any time.

A smile crossed his face when he thought that exactly a week ago when he had been in bed with Jessi. He needed to find more excuses to go up to Missoula for a weekend.

Ryan had gathered his gear together before going to bed, and all that he needed to do now was to get Bernie saddled and ready to go. Walt had already hauled the pack horses to the ranch. Ryan had hooked the big horse trailer that he had borrowed from Frank Buchanan to his truck. They would drive to the base of Baxter's Canyon and then take the horses over the flat topped mountain and down the other side to where the old Lakota village had been.

Since finding and reading the diaries that had belonged to William and Ellen McFayden, Ryan had been more excited than ever to visit the site of the Lakota encampment. He felt drawn to the place that had played such an important part of William's life even more.

Ryan chuckled as Bernie gave him an 'are you out of your mind' look. "I brought you an apple." Ryan produced a slice of apple from his coat pocket before he started to saddle the horse.

The pack horses and Bernie had been loaded into the trailer. The familiar sound of Walter's old pickup broke through the silence of the pre-dawn. Ryan couldn't see the headlights yet, so there was enough time for him to refill his coffee cup. As he poured the hot coffee into his cup, his eyes looked at the gun belt with revolver hanging on the wall. His uncle's words kept echoing in his head. "I don't care who you are going with, but any time you are riding up in those mountains, you take that with you. It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

Ryan always found it a bit eerie whenever he strapped the Colt around his hips. It always seemed to feel so natural and comforting to feel the weight of the weapon at his side. He pulled the revolver from the holster and checked to make sure that there was no cartridge loaded in the cylinder where the hammer rested. He wrapped the belt around the holster and set it on the table.

After filling his cup and thermos, Ryan turned the lights out and went down through the barn in time to see Walt and Charlie coming up the driveway.

"Are you ready to go?" Walter asked as he opened the door on his pickup.

Ryan pointed to the horse trailer. "Yup, the horses are all loaded, and my gear is stowed in the back of the truck, so I think I'm ready to roll."

Ryan looked into the cab of Walt's pickup and pointed at Charlie, who appeared to be sleeping. "I suppose he's just resting his eyes."

Walt chuckled. "I think he was asleep before we left we pulled out of his place."

"I'll follow you," Ryan offered.

Walter nodded and walked to the front of his truck. He bent down and locked the manual hubs for his four-wheel drive into the engaged position and looked up at Ryan. "Just in case. With that bit of snow we got, it could be a bit slippery in a couple of spots."

It was light by the time they reached the bottom of Baxter's Canyon. There was more snow up here than down at the ranch and Ryan had been thankful for the four-wheel drive.

Charlie climbed out of the truck and stretched. "Looks like it's going to be a clear day," he commented to Walt and Ryan.

---

Vincenzo poked Norm Campbell on the shoulder. "Time to get up."

Norm opened his eyes and groggily asked, "What the hell time is it?"

"Six," Vincenzo replied.

The previous day, Norm and Vincenzo had taken pictures of the town. People had been curious and asked what they were doing. Much to Norm's surprise, Vincenzo had been warm and engaging with the townspeople. A buzz had gone through town when it was discovered that the two men were taking pictures for an Italian travel magazine.

People just couldn't do enough for the photographer and his assistant. Although this was just a ruse to get up into the mountains and check for gold, Vincenzo took the photography seriously. He fully intended on submitting the pictures to the travel magazine in hopes of having them published.

Norm groaned and crawled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. "What's the plan for today?"

"We are going to find a ranch owned by a Bill McFayden. It is on his property that the flat top mountain sits on. We are going to ask permission to take pictures on his land. Of course, we will take pictures of him and of his ranch."

"What if he doesn't want to cooperate?" Norm asked as he got ready to get into the shower.

Vincenzo smiled. "I don't think we will have much of a problem. People in small places like this, they like to help other people. It's a part of what makes them who they are. Trust me. Mr. McFayden will be all too happy to let us photograph both him and his ranch."

---

Ryan was glad that he had heeded his uncle's advice and had put on long underwear. There was a breeze on the mountains and it had a bite to it. He wore a long coat similar to the ones that Charlie and Walter wore. Even though they weren't working cattle all three of them wore chaps to protect their legs.

Charlie wasn't surprised when he watched Ryan strap the gun belt to his waist. Given all that had happened to Ryan in the mountains, he would have been more surprised if he hadn't brought the gun with him. Walter had brought his 30-30 along as there was the ever present danger of mountain lions. They would be down lower as the snow pack increased in the high country.

Ryan found a stark beauty in the landscape with its blanket of fresh snow. The evergreen and pine trees looked almost black against the pure white of the snow. The deciduous trees of the mountains had long lost their leaves, although here and there a solitary orange leaf could be seen still stubbornly clinging to its tree.

Charlie rode in the lead position with Ryan and Walter following, each leading a packhorse. Once they had reached the top of the flat plateau, Charlie called for a halt to give the horses a rest.

"We're making good time. We should be there and have our camp set up well before dark," Charlie said as he looked at the sun. He owned a watch, and wore it with regularity, but seldom looked at it, preferring instead to use the sun as his guide.

Ryan pulled the thermos out of his saddle bag. "Coffee anyone?"

Walter chuckled as he reached for his insulated, gas station coffee mug. "That's the best offer I've had all morning."

After filling Walt's mug, Ryan filled the cup from the thermos and handed it to Charlie.

Charlie smiled, and shot Walt a grin. "Good thing someone here has respect for their elders."

"What? Did you forget your mug in the truck—again?" Walter shot back.

"Yup. A good son would have made sure I had taken it out of the truck."

Ryan smiled as he watched Walter and Charlie. They finished their coffee and remounted the horses. Ryan thought as they rode. There was a true bond between the father and son. All of comments they made back and forth were expressions of love for the other. There was a closeness between them that he had never experienced with his own father. It gave him a sense of emptiness when he thought of his father and how far apart they had grown.

---

Stella had been on edge since they had left home. No matter how much Kenny had tried to reassure her that there was nothing to worry about, the sense of foreboding hung over her like a black cloud.

"It's all going to be okay, baby." Kenny kissed her on the cheek after he had parked the car at the hotel. "We have an appointment with the DA later on today. That's all we are here for. I told him that we would be here for the weekend in case more time was needed."

"What about the two guys that are here looking for the gold?" Stella asked.

"Like I told you before, I might run into my guy in the hallway, or at the ice machine. That's it. I just need to be here," Kenny assured her. "I have no desire to haul my butt up into the mountains. That's what Norm and Tony's guy are here for."

Stella nodded and waited for Kenny to open the car door for her. She felt a smile grow on her face. She enjoyed how he treated her like a lady.

After checking in, Kenny looked at Stella. "Did you bring that dress with you?"

Stella nodded. "Yes, of course I did."

Kenny opened his briefcase and pulled out a file. "I want you to look professional when we go in there. Appearance and first impressions are so important. Especially since the DA has never actually met you. Wear the glasses, too, they make you look studious."

When he saw that the worried look remained on her face, Kenny walked over and put his arms around Stella. His voice was soft and quiet. "You just relax. I'm not going to do anything that's gonna screw what I've got going for me now."

The feeling of his arms comforted her. She closed her eyes wishing that this feeling would never end.

---

Sheriff Milt Walker sat at his desk, mulling things over in his head. He wondered if too many years in law enforcement hadn't turned him into a cynic. Two events that seemed to be totally unrelated were taking place. Each one of them seemed innocuous enough, but together, it caused him to pause. Especially in a town of this size, where very little happened or changed on a day to day basis.

He studied the business card in his hand—he had typed the web address into the laptop that sat on his desk. It looked legitimate, but he couldn't read any of the information on the site as it was all in Italian. He reached for the phone and dialed the number that was at the bottom of the card.

A woman's voice answered the phone. "Travel Italiano, how may I direct your call?"

"Hi there," Milt replied. "I need to verify if an individual is currently employed by your company."

"One moment please, I will transfer you."

Milt waited as the on-hold music played over the phone.

A man with a heavy Italian accent then came on the line, "This is Bruno, and how may I be of assistance to you?"

"Yes, this is Sheriff Milt Walker of Wolf Creek, Montana. I need to verify if an individual is working for your company."

"Sure, no problem what is their name?"

Milt looked at the card. "Vincenzo Nappolinni."

"Oh yes, Mr. Nappolinni. He doesn't actually work for us. He is a freelance photographer and has been retained to take photographs for a project in Montana and Wyoming. Why do you ask? Is there a problem?"

"No, no problem. I was just making sure that he was legitimate," Milt replied.

After hanging up the phone Milt went back to his contemplation. It had been Bill McFayden's call this morning that had set off Milt's internal warning system. Bill had mentioned that the photographer and his assistant had been out to the ranch and had asked for permission to take pictures on his property.