Mood Ring Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glided my hands over my firm buttocks and then my abdomen. I only had a slight belly pooch that no amount of exercise, sit-ups, or core training had eliminated. And truth be told, I thought it a result of my internal female organs that caused the slight pooching and therefore was the attractive (in my opinion) shape of a healthy woman.

I moved my hands down to my pussy and began to spread the lathered bubbles over my groin. I brushed my rising clit and felt the warm burning as blood began to rush into the area.

I leaned back against the wall and began to rub my hand over my shaven mons and slick pussy. My labia were swollen, rigid and sensitive to the slightest touch. I felt acutely the frictionless sensation as my fingers caused my inflamed petals to slide past each other. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. It wouldn't take too long to come. I had been in a constant state of arousal all day even as I remembered what I had done and was worried about what I was doing, Now, I didn't think about anything except what my body was feeling.

I pinched my clit between two fingers of my left hand and raise my right to tweak my right nipple as I cupped my titty. The soap and my moisture made my clit super slick and I trapped the small erect tissue through my hooded flesh between my outstretched fingers causing the entire region to hum with a pleasurable sensation.

I took my right hand and began to lightly fan the trapped tissue with my straightened fingers using the warm water and body wash to lubricate the skin.

I raised my leg and rested it on the little ceramic bump I had installed to make shaving my legs easier thus giving my hand better access to my pussy.

Returning my right hand to my breasts, I slid my left hand fingers along my clit and started to play with the entrance of my vagina with just my fingertips. I tried to imagine that I was playing with Anya's pussy that was swollen with desire for me, but the image kept reverting to her crystal blue eyes peaking over my tummy as she tongued my vulva. My fingers were her tongue and lips, sucking on my now very swollen clit and penetrating my aroused and sopping vagina.

I slipped two fingers inside of me and started to stroke deeply while pressing my palm against my mons and clit hood. My fingers made a sloppy wet noise as they pistoned in and out of me that was audible even above the spraying jet of the shower head.

I was very close and increased the frequency. The hot water was pulsating against my sensitive skin and I began to breathe very heavily. I reached down with my right hand and simply started to press against my clit grinding its firm tissue against my pubic bone.

The orgasm began slowly in my toes. I could feel the electricity gather in my pedal arch and then connect with my clit, belly button and my sensitive nipples. Lightning struck and every nerve ending was lit up in brilliance and light, sparks danced across my skin and connected in an iridescent spiderweb of pleasure. I moaned and panted and cried out as my body was racked with muscular contractions. I realized that I was moaning Anya's name and picturing her face riding my crotch through my bliss. I was sensitive, but I kept my fingers inside and lightly played with myself for another minute until I noticed that my orgasm was building again.

Again I tried to imagine putting my fingers inside of her, but the sensations were clearly my own and again her face looking up at me accompanied my second smaller orgasm.

My body was relaxed and sated. I considered that both times, I had imagined looking into her eyes as pleasure coursed through my body.

I washed my hair and reveled that since it was shorter, it was much less hassle to care for now.

I might have stayed in the shower for about half an hour. My water bill was going to be insane this month!

When I exited, I grabbed a warm towel and patted myself dry. I decided that since I had gone ahead and shaved everything last night, I would just attend to the maintenance and rid myself of any minor stubble. My skin was moisturized from the showering with body wash and lotion and shaving was optimum for me to make myself super smooth. It would only take another day of growth and I would be all itchy anyway.

I looked at the clock and it said: 4:00 PM.

I had 2 hours to decide just what the hell I was going to do.

Should I accept the invitation to the steak dinner?

(I knew it was not just a steak dinner that was being offered. There was just so much more that was attached to that invitation.)

I was nervous and ended up fidgeting with my hair in a habit I had from when it was much longer. I braided my short hair into a tight love knot braid that was close to my scalp and low maintenance for the evening.

My hair was done, my clothes; well, I liked the peasant smock I had borrowed. I had put it back on. This time I chose to wear a grey cotton thong and bra. Last night had brought so much embarrassment when I had gone out without underwear, I would not be repeating that mistake for a while. But, I didn't want to go totally lipstick-lesbian lingerie freaky either.

I decided that I would experiment with some make-up just to pass some time. Why not play around? I had discovered a new style to make my eyes smoky and sexy. I applied some pink glossy lip plumper and endured the little bee stings. I looked in the mirror and again was satisfied with the results.

Freaking word I looked hot! It would take a while until I was able to identify the sexy looking woman in the mirror to myself.

Around 30 minutes till, I grabbed my keys and started my car. Even if I took my time, I would be able to go to the Costco liquor store and score a decent bottle of wine.

*****

I still did not believe I was doing this when I tapped in the code that she had given me for gate access. The wrought iron panels slowly opened and I drove into the palatial estate beyond the gate.

I parked my humble little red Tiburon in front of the stately manor and timidly set my little button alarm out of habit.

I walked to the front door stoop and made my way in to the mammoth-sized carved wooden doors.

I rang the bell. (Totally Adam's family!)

I expected a tall and sepulchrally gaunt butler to open the door.

She gave me access through the little button station with a "Hello Cherie! Come on in the steaks are just beginning to cook"

The doors remotely unlocked and I opened them without a challenge.

What had I just gotten myself into? Too late to turn tail and run. I could feel the stress perspiration forming on my lips and underarms. Great! Now I had crotch sweat!

Hello!

Hello?

I heard a faint response somewhere to the distant left of the huge freaking hallway. I made my way and found a well-equipped kitchen area and my blonde statuesque lover bending over a stainless steel oven. Her back was turned to me as I entered the kitchen area. She heard me and quickly rose, making to come greet me. She was wearing a black halter neck blouse that showed off her great looking shoulders and a pair of white short shorts. She had fabulous legs and her tan looked so sexy. She was barefoot and her feet were quite little considering how tall she was.

I presented to her the bottle of wine and a bouquet of wild flowers that I had impulsively picked up at the grocery part of the store. "Here, these are for you," I said and felt stupid for pointing out the obvious.

She grabbed them from me; one in each hand, leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

She gushed over them. "Frances, these are beautiful! We should place them in some water immediately Please find a vase (vahz) in that cabinet," and pointed over at one of the tall kitchen cabinets.

I selected a clear crystal vase, partially filled it with water and placed it on the island.

She had trimmed the stems with a pair of scissors and opened a packet of some kind of crystal powder. She dumped it in the water and placed the flowers, carefully arranging them so they would be evenly distributed.

She stepped back from the vase, turned to me and said, "Simply beautiful. Now that that is done, let me greet you properly."

Looking me dead in the eye, she approached and I returned her intense look transfixed. I so knew what was going to happen this evening and although frightened to death, I realized that I was eagerly anticipating it.

She sauntered over to me and stopped in front of me. My stomach did a little somersault. I got really shy.

I have never gotten shy when kissing girls!

But then again, usually I had more than a little alcohol on board, and "before" had always been for attention in a public setting.

I don't think I have ever been in this kind of situation before, and I don't mean the obvious. I hadn't been intentionally kissing known lesbians; let alone a gorgeous lesbian that was really into me.

I suppose if I hadn't been a little bit buzzed and so intent on denying the arousal from kissing Haley, I would have felt the same and chickened out from approaching my baby's daddy that fateful night.

Now, I was stone sober and not trying to prove anything. I realized that I really wanted to please Anya (and for her to please me.)

She took both of my hands in hers, maintained her gaze into my eyes, chuckled, and said. "I am so very happy you came tonight. It would have been lonely eating this delicious steak by myself."

She then reached up with both hands and cupped my face and bent in to kiss me.

I moistened my lips and closed my eyes. Her warm soft lips brushed against mine tentatively probing. Her nose nuzzled up against mine and I sensed a warm feminine humidity. She smelled of skin, musk and a little wood smoke. (I presume from the grill) She withdrew and then returned with some force. She hardened her lips and nibbled on my lower lip, but surprisingly, she did not try to force her tongue.

I felt the softness of her lips and again, she hardened them and used them to force an opening. Then her tongue tentatively probed and I allowed her full access. She did not invade too far and waited for me to match her movement to movement. I met her tongue with mine as she penetrated up to my teeth and stopped. She withdrew and started to trace the lines of my lips with the tip of her tongue. She was an accomplished kisser and I realized that my body was responding to the gentle stimulation and teasing.

I had been in a low state of arousal (I called it nervousness) all afternoon. In fact even though I had masturbated myself to two orgasms in the shower; when I had gone to shave myself, I had realized that my vagina was still well-lubricated and my labia were low-grade swollen.

My bra was thin sport cotton and did nothing to conceal how much I liked the give-and-take of our kissing.

I love to have my neck kissed and my ears nibbled on.

Anya stopped kissing my lips and started to nuzzle my neck. I felt an electric thrill start in my toes and travel up my spine and I involuntarily spasmed and gave a little whine as I grabbed her shoulder. She lightly bit my ear and dragged her teeth across my lobe. My hands tightened and my fingers lightly clutched into her flesh. I felt the lightly raised and puckered marks on her skin that my fingernails had left last night

My nipples were full-on hard now and erect to their greatest extent.

She gave a low chuckle and that close to my ear; it was like a tight string vibrating in my soul.

She broke it off and withdrew enough to look at me in the eyes and asked, "How do you like it?"

"I love it," I said.

She laughed, "Sorry! I mean how do you like your steak?"

"Oh. Rare," I said.

She said, "Well, I am not sure that they are going to be rare at this point but if I do not take them off now, they will be well-done or charred completely before I am done kissing you. Would you get the spring salad from the refrigerator?"

"Shall I open the wine also?"

She replied, "Yes, and pour out into those wide glasses so it breathes a little. It will open it up very nicely."

We set the table and sat down to a wonderful dinner of tasty rib-eye steaks (medium, we got a little carried away with kissing and exploring each other), a salad and some mixed vegetable that she had sautéed in a lemon pepper, olive oil and butter sauce. The table setting was nicely laid out, but I noticed there were no candles lit. Somehow that reassured me and made me feel more secure. This could be a normal setting and meal between two people who simply enjoyed being around each other. I think too much romance would have made me feel like a conquest or trophy to be won.

We talked over dinner about our days. I told her about how I had gone to the seashore and just contemplated about life and what had been dredged up the night before. She murmured comfort and stroked my hand. It was so nice to have someone sympathize without judging. I could get used to her soft but substantial support and reassurance. It was nice that another human being cared about me as a person.

We finished dinner and I noticed that we had finished off the bottle of wine as well.

I was more relaxed now than when I had arrived, but I was still keyed up a bit just thinking about having to lick her pussy.

I had never done that! Would I do it right? Would she like it? I wanted very much to please her and let her know how much I enjoyed how she made me feel.

I think I needed a little more to drink. But I did not want to appear to be an alcoholic or that I needed to be drunk to enjoy sex with her. But I would need something to take the edge off of my nervousness.

She said, "Let's just place the dishes into the sink. I employ a cook/caretaker and she will be here in the morning to clean up. I gave her the night off, "with which she punctuated with a wink.

"I think it would be nice to repair to the sauna and let the worries of the day steam away. Are you game?"

I replied that I was and I let her take me by the hand and lead me to the little enclosed wooden sauna. It was part of a small (well, small compared to the rest of this mansion) cloak type closet that had a glass door that opened to the outside. I walked over to the glass door window, looked out and saw lush vegetation and accent lighting that looked similar to the expensive night lighting at a resort or theme park.

She walked up behind me and embraced me from behind.

"That is the way to the hot-tub and pool. We can take in a soak or swim if you feel up to it. But I think right now a cleansing steam would be very nice. Here is your towel." And she then handed me the biggest most luxurious towel I have seen outside of a spa or hotel.

"I'll be right back." She said and walked out of the room.

I immediately disrobed, hanging my dress on the available hook and then I wrapped myself in the big comfy towel.

Anya returned smiling warmly and carrying a platter on which she had arranged four shots of clear alcohol and an assortment of salted fish, cucumber, and nuts.

She said, "Sauna is very healthy and cleansing. It also enhances the senses. Not to drink too much, we should do a shot before steaming and then on exiting."

She took a shot glass and handed it to me before taking one for herself and said "Prost."

I clinked my glass against hers and we simultaneously drained the shot all the while maintaining eye contact.

She said, "I am so glad you look me in the eye when we do shots. It is supposed to be seven years of bad sex if you cannot meet your partner's eyes when you toast."

"I have already had my seven years of bad sex; I'm looking for seven years of good sex!"

God I blurt out some dumb shit.

She murmured, "Well, I'll certainly do my part." And then she started to disrobe.

She raised her hands to undo the catch that held her halter to her neck. As her arms rose, my attention was drawn to her lovely breasts. They were not huge, but they had a unique, full, almost conical shape that seemed to defy gravity. It appeared as if each pert nipple was attached to an invisible string that tugged it to the sky. They looked like those forties pin-up girl boobies. I have seen a picture from the fifties I think of Jayne Mansfield and Sophia Loren at some dinner. Jayne has a very low revealing dress and the envious and shocked look on Sophia's face is priceless; but anyway, Anya's perfect breasts remind me of that picture and Jayne's exposed décolletage.

As she reached behind her neck to undo her top, I quickly saw my opening to be helpful and moving quickly, positioned myself behind her and said," Let me help you with that."

She dropped her arms, gracefully bent her long neck and murmured her assent. I swept her luscious blonde hair to the side for access and unbuttoned her top. I then reached around and undid the remaining buttons that closed the material across her stomach.

Her acquiescence to my approach emboldened me. I drew the clothing item away and replaced it with my hands upon her stomach. I broached her body and reached around to her waistband hooking my index fingers on either side of her belt buckle and asked with my mouth mere centimeters from her ear, "would you like me to help you out of your pants?"

She hesitated momentarily but indicated yes with a slight nod of her head and I began to undo the clasp of her belt, the button and then the zipper of her shorts. With all of the constrictions gone, I spread her waistband past her slim hips and let the shorts fall to the ground.

"Let us cleanse in the sauna."

She reasserted control just like that and some kind of spell was broken. I was snapped back into my insecure self again wondering where my boldness had come from.

She opened the door to the steam bath and entered.

I followed of course.

She was completely naked and I was covered only by a luxurious towel. I was suddenly shy of her eyes. I wanted her to see me, but I didn't want to seem too eager.

She turned around as she sat on one of the wooden bench seats and began to tug at my towel with two fingers saying, "It isn't right that I am the only one without clothing!"

I tried to be flirty but demure and dropped my towel asking, "Is this what you had in mind?"

She simply said, "Yes! Oh yes," as I sat down beside her.

"Francis, I couldn't help to notice that you have an amazing ass. "

I giggled self-consciously, "Thank you."

She said, "Last night, I was able to appreciate your lovely breasts, but here, today, I couldn't help but notice that you are all woman! Your ass is incredible. What's your secret," she asked?

"Oh, I do squats and lunges. Some running, but my boobs bounce a lot unless I tie them down until they beg for mercy."

She replied, "I am trying to make my butt as nice as yours." I giggled again. I wasn't ready for such compliments. I knew my giggles were nervousness. I could not stop them.

"Would you stand up and show me?"

I replied, "Sure, "and stood up. I gave a full rotation so she could see every angle.

She simply stated, "Oh yes, that's a nice ass," and proceeded to grab my hips and then cup my butt cheek, giving it a firm squeeze.

I did not know what to say, so I simply said, "lots of lunges and nature made that."

She moved and made so that she could reach around my hips with both hands and started to massage my derriere with both hands.

She was stroking and squeezing both butt cheeks with her hands and commented on how good it felt.

I felt I had to say something and told her she had a nice body also.

She smiled but did not reply, and continued to stroke my butt and my hips.

She grabbed my left butt cheek in her and gave it a firm squeeze stating, "I can't stop touching it! So smooth, so soft, I just can't get enough."

I simpered and giggled like an idiot. I was so self-conscious and felt like I was being seduced. I admit; but it was flattering.