Moonlit Visitor Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice leaves the woods.
1.8k words
4.4
12.8k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry this took so long got caught up in some things. Hope you enjoy this everyone.

*

Alice awoke the next morning to sunlight spilling into the room. It hit her eyes just well enough to make her turn from it shuddering from the dizziness. The room turned dark from the exposure, her head hitting with pain for a few seconds. The darkness turning to a dark blue to a red and then back to the normal coloration. She sat up pressing her fingers against her forehead shaking the dizziness from her head. A chill ran up her body making her look down, shocked to realize she was naked on her bed. The fireplace was fumed out and now only ashes were there. Her fingers picked up the ivory sheet pulling it over her breasts. Looking around the room she wondered why she was naked. It then hit her hard the memories spilling into her head from last night.

The blonde haired man whom had woke her from her sleep. Just by running his fingers through her hair. His touch was so soft on her flesh making her ache to be touched in more private areas. She shuttered even at this very moment thinking about that touch. She was yearning for it again, letting out a long soft sigh sitting back against her head board. Maybe it was just a dream, that her need to be touched had conjured some sort of fantasy. She moved the sheet to look down between her legs seeing the fluids leaking out of her pussy. Her green eyes caught something else; a certain mark was missing from her body. The mark from her C- section was completely gone. Her index finger glided over the area where it would have been but it wasn't there.

Her mind put the two things together realizing maybe it wasn't a dream maybe that man had been there. Throwing off the ivory sheets she sprung to her feet quicker than a jack rabbit sprinting from a predator. Throwing open drawers, she was pulling clothes out and onto her body. If this man was truly here last night then he might be somewhere out there. She knew exactly who that man was and where his little home resided. A smile spread wide across her face while she laced up her tennis shoes pulling her messy brown locks into a ponytail. Finally dressed she pulled her jacket over her torso pulling the zipper upwards. She made her way down the stairs pulling open the front door only to be stopped dead in her tracks.

"Jake what are you doing here?" She asked looking at the man standing in her door way.

Jake was Alice's soon to be ex husband that had pretty much disappeared from her life ever since they moved to this house. He stepped inside of the house looking around as if nothing had happened. He acted like she didn't know of the divorce papers that she had just signed the day before. His dark brown eyes examining the area before coming to her, she loved the way his mahogany hair fell into his face. That small quirk in his corner lip popping out seducing her with it. It made his tan skin look like caramel; he was like a dessert that women could crave over. She shook the thought of the many nights that they made love. At this very moment she found herself salivating over him like many of those women.

She summed up the courage to ask him one more time. "What the fuck are you doing here Jake?" She demanded to know why he was here. His eyes roamed down her body and a predatory look came upon his face which freaked her out.

"Ah Alice how are you?" He asked casually shoving his hands into his dress pants walking back towards her. She backed away from the front door not noticing the other figure that was coming into the house. She finally caught the person out of the corner of her eye remembering the woman from yesterday. Her heart seemed to shatter right there on the spot that he would bring his mistress back to their home. "Alice I want you to meet my fiancé and soon to be mother of my child, Brandie." He took the woman's small hand in his.

She was very fair skinned with fiery red hair that was trimmed above her ears. She wasn't as curvy as Alice was but she stood a good head above her. Her eyes were a chilling gray coloration that made Alice shiver in her shoes. The woman merely scowled at Alice irritating her to the point she wants to walk up and smack her. This was not the most intelligent thing that Jake had done since they said their vows.

"Charmed to meet you Brandie, now you and Jake must be going." She couldn't help but growl under her breath at the two that stood before her.

Jake merely laughed at Alice seeming to ignore what she had said. "Dearest Alice I do believe you will be the one leaving. See me and Brandie are going to be have an addition to our little family. And we need a bigger place rather than her tiny little apartment."

Alice's jaw must have hit the floor after he said this. She could feel her temper going through the roof; no way in hell was she going to let him win this one. He had a grin on his face that made her worry although. One that said even if you try to fight you will lose; letting out a low sigh she licked her bottom lip.

"So when am I supposed to be out of here?" She asked feeling as if she were going to go and shrivel up somewhere. She watched as Jake walked in front of her to open the door. Outside there was a truck and a few guys unloading it already. She merely nodded her head not wanting this to happen but it was going to. "I'm going to go pack then." She muttered making her way up the stairs.

She noticed Brandie had a smug look on her face. Alice wanted so badly to backhand that woman but it wouldn't do her any good. She began to pull out her clothes that were neatly folded and placed in her dresser. Tears were streaming down her cheeks now, first she lost her husband and now she was being moved back to the city. Pulling the suitcase from the closet she started putting her clothes in it. Knowing that at least two suit cases would fit her clothes. She wondered if he would allow her to take her furniture such as her bed.

Taking a turn she noticed a couple of men coming into the room. She had seen Jake behind them making a grin that scared her. She shook her head slowly approaching him. Holding her hand out to him she decided the furniture wouldn't be a real loss. "Can I borrow your phone please?" She asked her voice becoming hoarse from holding back her sobs.

He merely shrugged his shoulders digging into his pockets and pulling out his phone. He handed the flip phone to her. She opened it noticing the picture of him and Brandie together. Managing to swallow the hard lump that built up in her throat she punched in a number. Bringing the phone to her ear she waited for someone to answer. Finally a voice answered on the other end, making her walk away from Jake so he wouldn't hear.

"Hey it's me. I need you to come pick me up from my house. My husband is making me move out." She heard the voice on the other end almost ball out at the sounds of that. Gritting her teeth together eyeing Jake from the corner of her eye. "Yeah yeah I know poor me. Please come get me. I really don't want to stay at this apartment he has set up for me." She nodded her head muttering thanks and good bye. Hanging up the phone she handed it back to Jake. "Do what you want with the furniture. I'm going to go sit outside."

She waited outside her arms resting on her knees. Hands pressing against her face, four suitcases filled with her clothes, books, and other little things she really didn't wish to part with from her small home here in the forest. A car pulled up behind the truck and a short black haired woman with tattoos running up and down her arms came running at Alice. She flung her arms around Alice's neck as she stood up.

"Hey Girlie." She heard Sabrina say her grip tightening as footsteps were heard behind them. Alice turned to see Jake standing there. His eyes looking as if he did not approve; Alice could care less she wasn't any of his concern anymore. Bending down she picked up two of the suitcases, Sabrina took hold of the other two as they walked towards her car. Sabrina's chocolate eyes watching Alice almost tempted to ask questions but knew they had to wait. Not bothering to say good bye Alice hopped into the old beat up station wagon. Sabrina followed in on the driver's side lighting a cigarette while starting the car.

The drive was quiet until the house was out of sight. "So what happened?" Sabrina queued in like Alice figured she would.

"He found someone else who can carry a baby for him. And pretty much be his little willing bitch." Alice replied her hands folded on her lap over the seat belt.

Sabrina took a long drag on the cigarette glancing over to see a tear rolling down Alice's cheek. She knew that her friend had made a big mistake marrying that man from day one. He disliked Sabrina a lot more than he was willing to admit. He took Alice and hid her away from the world. Even more after Alice had lost their baby, Sabrina recalled Alice crying more than Jake did. She gave out a sigh reaching over with one hand pushing Alice's brunette locks behind her ear.

"Try not to think about him girlie. It's his loss, and when he finds that out I'm sure you will have someone else by then." Sabrina caught a smirk from her friend and she nodded her head. "Besides I'm sure that little prude does nothing but lay there while he's fucking her."

That caused Alice to burst out laughing and that only edged Sabrina on. "You know she probably tells him he's so amazing in bed. But in her mind she's thinking oh my god is he done yet."

Alice had started to grab her tummy which told Sabrina that she had to stop before her friend was sent into total crampage. As they so often called it.

"Thanks Sabrina. I really needed that." Alice muttered under her breath leaning into her chair. Tiredness fell over her real quick but the last thing that was in her mind before she drifted off was of that blonde haired man. And would she ever see him again.