Morally Ambivalent Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, ha-ha, mum, you DO NOT have to worry about that. Not at all. You have no problems in that department. He he." Mobeen laughed nervously.

"Oh babes, you're such a darling. It's nice to hear that."

"Absolutely mum, no problems. You could easily pass for a 20year old... err I mean all over. You look like a 20 year old all over."

Sona, chuckled delightfully. "It's funny, I think the last time a 20 year old looked at my bits, I think I probably was 20 years old!"

I listened as the two of them laughed playfully together. It felt like a sweet moment.

"Uhm mum. I have another confession to make."

"What is it sweetie?"

"Well, you know what you said about being uhm... moist... before... well I kinda suffered from that a bit too. Before, I mean. Sorry about that. I couldn't help it."

"ha-ha, oh babes, you don't have to apologise. It's not your fault. I can't imagine how confusing it must have been for you, getting an eye full of my girly--bits like that! Sorry about that hun..."

"Oh, no. Don't apologise mum. I ha-ha... well I gotta admit I enjoyed it. I mean, guys don't exactly get, you know, excited when they see something they don't like... you know... it's usually when they.. ha-ha see something the DO like.. ha-ha."

"Oh poor baby... he he... sorry, I must have been such a tease. It did seem you were shifting around a little too much when we were both trying to sort out the TV. You looked like you couldn't get comfortable."

"Well I couldn't! I thought I'd burst my trousers. Ha-ha. I was trying to be discreet. I felt so embarrassed, it wouldn't go away!"

"Oh sweetie, you're so cute. Mummy's been so naughty flashing her bits and getting you all hot under the collar." Sona, chuckled playfully. "Come on babes, let's go back downstairs. You can tell me about how Uni's been. Maybe we can fix the bloody digibox as well."

The two of them laughed as their voices began to fade very quickly from my mobile phone speaker. I cursed my luck as all I could hear after that point was static. I listened in for a long time wondering what eventually happened hoping that there might be some possibility of them returning back to the bedroom.

I wondered whether Sona might even come back on her own, just to try and call me. We'd exchanged some pretty harsh words but surely she'd now see it was all a misunderstanding. All was forgiven now right?

I waited and waited but all I got was static on the phone. Pressing the call-end button was one of the hardest things I'd ever done. Annoyed, angry, and mostly disappointed, I headed back home. To the wife and kids, my mind full of what possibilities might be taking place in Sona's life on the other side of town.

I hoped, with earnest, that she would find a moment of joy with her son.

12