More Adventures With Sunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes, Sunny climbed off me, leaving behind a puddle of male and female juices stuck to my cock and pubic hair. I stood up and, catching any drippings with the now cold wash cloth, I went into the bathroom where I would take a quick rinse off shower. The hot spray felt marvelous cascading over me and sending a large load of semen into the sewer system.

I walked back to the bedroom, where Sunny was now fucking the ass off my little brother. She was on her back, fucking him missionary style and had her legs wrapped around Tim’s waist as he pummeled her with his cock thrusts. She was screaming to him, “Fuck me Timmy, fuck me hard.” I decided to give them a few minutes alone together. After all, it was Tim’s birthday. I sat in the living room, reading the sports page and listening to the horny two in the bedroom. I got up every few minutes and looked in on them. They were never in the same position as before. He fucked her doggy style, ate her pussy and fucked her with her legs thrown over his shoulders. Sunny came one more time when he ate her and she got him off with her hand. When he came, she took his cock in her mouth and swallowed his cum.

Sunny jumped into the shower and Tim and I moved into the living room, me on the easy chair, Tim on the couch. “She’s everything I imagined and more. Thanks for the birthday present. It was the best ever.”

“Glad you enjoyed her, little brother. She is one of a kind; a delight in every way.”

Sunny came in and joined us, plopping herself down on the couch, naked as we were. “You guys are wonderful. I wouldn’t mind doing that again,” she said, reaching out to caress Tim’s dick again. We all agreed to get together for another threesome occasionally. Amazingly, Sunny had Tim’s cock hard again. She dropped down between his legs and started sucking him off again as Tim and I chatted about the state of the Mets. Before long, Tim got that look in his eye again that told me he was near still another orgasm. Sunny picked up on it too and increased the pace of her sucking until Tim blew another load right in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and sat back up on the couch as though nothing had happened. I told her it was time to go and she put her halter and flannel shirt on and reached into her purse to retrieve a pair of jeans that she would wear shopping. We left and went in separate directions. Tim, I’m sure, needed a nap.

Sunny and Tim became buddies for a while. She asked me one time if I minded if she took her top off for him when he felt like jerking off. She said she didn’t feel right about fucking him without my being there. How considerate! I told her I didn’t mind as long as it wasn’t a habit. I always thought they did it more than either admitted, but Sunny confided in me that she would sit near Tim as he jerked off and allowed him to shoot on her tits. Whatever floats your boat. I knew that worked for both of them and gave my blessing.

The three of us had several more threesomes before Sunny and I went our separate ways. They were all wonderful. Sunny remains in my memory as one of the most wonderful women I ever met. She was a pleasure to be around and relished her role as a sex machine. To be with her was to be fulfilled and happy. Tim and I speak of her often.

There are other Sunny stories and, as they come to me, I will publish them here. She was one of the great people I met in my career as a cop.

12