More-In-Depth-Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kazkan
Kazkan
85 Followers

"No it doesn't hurt, I even think I'm beginning to like it a little," I replied. In fact, the enforced exposure of my genitals and insertions were beginning to cause another sort of very pleasurable and erotic pressure.

"Well good! So, how about if we explore that a bit!?" he suggested. I nodded, he motioned to the nurse.

"My nurse is trained in massage... and we do want you to be very relaxed!" he beamed.

"We'll be pleasuring you with direct stimulation, I think you should enjoy that," he smiled, as the nurse added more KY jelly.

At the last I blushed, thinking that I must be lubricating myself just thinking about it.

The nurse untied the belt to the robe and pulled it open leaving me totally open and naked on the table, a glistening coat of KY jelly shining at my bottom... and wondering if the warmth in the room was coming from me!

Changing gloves, she poured some light oil onto her hand and began to massage my neck then down to each breast, kneading, stretching, and rolling each taut nipple between her fingers, then moved down my belly to my damp pubic hair and inserted her fingers between and into the open lips of my vulva!

I had never been touched so intimately by another woman in my life! At the same time I felt myself yield to the insistent caresses being applied against my rising bud, and surrendered to it all.

The Doctor held all three fingers together, and I felt the tips slowly ease into, and past, my anus.

"Let's feel a really good push now!" the Doctor ordered.

While the pulses from the massage of my clitoris built, I pushed my body down on the table to meet, and help my rectum open to, the welcomed gloved hand. I remember the doctor saying that all three fingers were inserted and, with his free hand, he guided my own to my anal region where I felt his fingers as they lay buried in my rectum and felt the rim of my anus in its tightly extended accommodation.

I covered my eyes with the back of my hand as he started an in and out movement. With each push past my anus, I could feel the gloved fingers working up my colon, the drumming of the nurse's massage of my clitoris, my body arched on the table, and the spasms swept me over the edge.

The fingers were ever so slowly withdrawn. A drop of perspiration trickled down my forehead.

"I think that you've looked at a new horizon, don't you?" he asked, rolling down his now slick gloves, with a grin.

I blushed furiously and could only blow a stream of breath through pursed lips in response.

Looking down, I couldn't help but notice that my nipples were tightly erect; my bush of pubic hair lay in ringlets, damply matted with oil, KY jelly and my own juices.

The nurse, after a final caress to my nether regions, walked to the sink and washed her hands; came back with a warm washcloth. Using my exposure to advantage, she proceeded to carefully wash my pubic region; perineum and anus.

After patting me dry; she guided my feet from the stirrups, opened the table up and helped me stretch out flat, still naked, on the table.

"Why don't you rest a moment; we'll be re-positioning you in just a minute."

As I regained my senses, I happened to turn my head toward the instrument tray, the smooth, gleaming ebonite shafts had been lined up.

"Now to finish your treatment," the Doctor was saying, regaining my wandering attention. "I'll be inserting a series of graduated, increasingly larger, penis-shaped dilators into your rectum."

"God!" I thought to myself, "Can I TAKE any more "

"I'll need to have you turn over," he continued, "onto your stomach, and I'm going to adjust the table so that you're in a supported position with your hips well raised, and your head will be lowered. Your knees will be at either side on the cushion, straddle-style."

I rolled over onto my stomach whereupon the nurse held me steady while the table was adjusted into position, my hips supported by a bolster section in the middle, while the padded end of the table folded down becoming a shelf. Kneeling on the shelf, my thighs against the table, the head of the table was lowered raising my buttocks. Placing a hand on the insides of my thigh, my legs were guided until my knees were well separated and I felt the room air once again on the now slippery surface of my rear-thrust buttocks, vulva and anus.

The doctor removed a case from the stand and set it on an instrument tray by my head.

"Here, let me show you these," he said, and opened the case to reveal a series of what looked to be smooth penis replicas. There were about 10 in the case and ranged in size from that of an adult index finger to a monstrous one, a full three inches in diameter and to perhaps twelve inches long. Each was fashioned with a kind of bulb at one end forming a head and then flared out at the base.

I guess my eyes betrayed my fear as I surveyed the larger sizes, for the Doctor said, "Don't be alarmed, we'll select perhaps three in a medium size for today."

The smallest dilator he selected was about the size of my thumb, a second which was about the size of a normal penis, and then a third which was a little larger. One by one, he lubricated each with a KY-type jelly, placing them in a plastic dish on the tray by my head.

My apprehension started to build as, despite my earlier preparation, I felt the old fear surface. Rolling on another set of gloves, he walked to where my rear lay open, cheeks well spread by my posture.

I felt the gloved finger enter my rectum with a dollop of Vaseline and then he picked up the smaller of the dilators and I felt the smooth tip press into the ring of my sphincter and slide easily, with only a hint of urging, up into my bowel. At the same time the nurse turned down the room lighting so the florescent lights were now low with only a small focused light illuminating my exposed and upraised rear end.

The nurse then spread some more of the oil onto my back and buttocks, and I felt as though I could have drifted off to sleep with the movements of the dildo in my rectum.

The dilator was withdrawn, and the next one that I felt at my portal was penis-sized. I remembered to push down and soon I felt the bulbous head began to ease past my anal ring; then felt what I knew to be the head inside my bowel.

I was breathing though my mouth at that point and reached back with my hand, as I felt it slide home, to see how much had penetrated. I was pleased to find that it was almost all the way in to about its eight-inch length.

The nurse had moved to my buttocks, and began to knead the oil underneath and into my vaginal folds once more. The dilator was left in place and I could feel the deep fullness it provoked together with the excitement of the penetration. The Doctor started the in and out strokes, pushing to full length with each inward thrust, withdrawing almost to the tip of the device.

My heat had started once again and I could no longer contain my sense of excitement nor the urge to abandon myself to the pleasure.

"Doctor," I said, turning my head, not believing the boldness of my request, "I would really like to feel one of the larger dilators now."

I felt the sliding of the smaller tool as it was withdrawn from my rectum. As the next cylinder was selected, I stole back with my own fingers and felt the now dilated state of my anus, redolent with lubricant, moist from the insertions of fingers and instruments. I moved my knees close to the support pad and jutted my hips still farther up and back in preparation for the next tube.

The nurse moved to the end of the table and, placing her thumbs on either side of my anus, spread my orifice while another finger of Vaseline was introduced down through my anus deep inside. The dilator selected was ten inches long, maybe two inches in diameter and as it was lubricated I buried my head in my folded arms and had visions of the monstrous head penetrating my bottom.

I felt the head placed against my now lax muscle and then the slow steady thrust and further distention of my rear aperture it made its way down into my intestine.

As the Doctor thrust the instrument in, the nurse worked her hand down and three fingers into my vagina, keeping a steady rhythm going on my clitoris. I felt every inch of the dilator inside me and felt dizzy at the thought that this pole had penetrated such a small opening. Once again I had to reach back and confirm with my own hand the depth and size as the doctor worked the instrument in my bottom. I could only whimper as I felt the great shaft explore my very depths then; withdrawn, slowly, re-lubricated and reinserted into my flesh.

I began moving in harmony with both the movement in my rump and the ministrations of the nurse at my vulva; having total, unabashed intercourse with this ebonite shaft in my rectum. Back against the insertion and then forward in perfect time with its withdrawal.

Stars exploded and spasms swept my body; my hands clenched the edge of the table and, in spite of myself I cried out when, at one deep thrust, I felt a release I had never experienced or even imagined in orgasm.

I must have passed out, for I awoke to find that I was now on my back, covered with a sheet, the table having been returned to horizontal.

The nurse peeked from around the door. "Oh, you're awake now! You've been napping for just a bit. That must have been something," she said brightly.

"Now, we'll just get you cleaned up, and you're done!"

And with that the sheet was removed and separating my legs, my genital and anal areas were gently cleaned off with a warm sponge. I was turned on my side, my buttock lifted, and an ointment was applied in and around my anus.

"That's to soothe the tissues," she explained. "You may take that with you."

"Now the Doctor says you're going to be sore back there for a few days," she went on, "so don't try anything immediately, OK?"

She winked, helped me off the table to a somewhat shaky standing position, and then to the dressing area for my clothes. Right now, 'it' didn't feel sore so much, as warm and tingly.

Kazkan
Kazkan
85 Followers
12