More Lessons with Kelli Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim answered, "That is why I have only been slow dancing with Jenna." Then after a pause he asked, "So what is the deal with you and Kelli? Jenna said that you two live together. Are you lesbians? Not that it bothers me."

"Not quite lesbians," I softly answered, "Kelli is like Jenna. I met her before she completed her transition to become a woman." With a look of surprise, he turned his head and looked out on the floor where they were dancing and I added, "As for me, my breasts are real, well sort of real, but I don't take hormones and I still have my full package and plan on keeping it that way."

He looked at me asked, "Are you gay? That's cool. I don't know if Jenna said anything or not but I did some of that back in college."

I replied, "I have only been with one person that had man parts and that was Kelli. We never considered it being gay or queer, we were just making love to each other. But I haven't ruled it out if the right person comes along."

Tim asked, "Were you mad when she went and did it?"

"No," I said, "Because I knew that she wanted to be a woman all along and it has been great."

He smiled and asked, "Do you dress as a woman all the time?"

I laughed and replied, "Pretty much except for work. I have an antiques store in a small town ten miles from our house that I have run for years now and the local gossips would have a field day if I showed up as a woman. I have been wearing bulky shirts and sweaters to hide my breasts but it will be getting too warm for that, so I am opening a new one in another town and I will be running it as a woman."

Tim said, "That is kind of neat, but I don't think that I could do that."

"Just do whatever you feel comfortable in doing and have fun," I replied and then as a slow song started, asked, "Would you like to dance?"

He looked out on the dance floor but Kelli and Jenna were already close together and moving to the music and after a few seconds replied, "Why not."

We got up and moved out to the dance floor. He wasn't real close at first, but as I steered him to where the girls were dancing, I pulled him tight against me. Tim got a funny look on his face and I could tell that he was trying to keep from getting an erection but the little man has a mind of it's own and soon I felt the hardness of his cock against me.

I said, "Feels nice."

He asked, "Aren't you hard?"

I replied softly, "I keep it under control until I need it." I gently moved his hand down to my ass and said, "Don't be bashful."

He started squeezing it, then I started moving gently against his cock, and I knew that the girls were watching.

Tim said, "This is so weird, but it is pretty hot."

I smiled and answered, "Yes it is. I know that Jenna told you that sometimes she has fun with us and tonight, we would like to invite you as well."

He looked at me and said, "I am guessing that everybody is in the same bed."

"Yes," I answered, "But you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do, but I am sure that it will be a lot of fun," and moved some more against his cock.

"What the hell," he answered with a smile.

The song started to finish and I said, "Great. Now kiss me."

He hesitated a little but then he moved his lips close to my lips. At first it was soft but it got pretty hot and our tongues danced until the song ended. I took his hand and we walked back to the table as the girls got there at the same time.

I winked at Kelli and Jenna said, "I thought that we were going to need a bucket of ice water and a crowbar to get you two apart."

Tim was a little embarrassed as we laughed, but then I said, "He wants to come with us tonight."

Kelli said, "That is great Tim and I know that you will have a good time."

He said, "This is really strange, but I don't know, it sounds like fun."

Kelli answered, "Believe me, it will be great fun," and Jenna said the same.

On the way back our house I told Kelli about our conversation and added, "He seems like a cool guy. I can see why Jenna likes him."

She replied, "Yes, I think that too. Now, what should we wear?"

I thought for a second and at the same time we both said, "The corsets!" and laughed.

Kelli had found a place online that made them in custom sizes and had gotten one for each of us. Mine was hot pink with black lace and trimmings and her corset was baby blue with black lace. The tops came up to just below our breasts and pushed them up a little but the nipple areas were fully exposed and the bottom ended a little above our pubic hair. She had surprised me with them one evening after supper and we went up and tried them on. Kelli fixed our hair up into buns on the top of our heads and topped those off with small black elastic nets. She had also ordered black satin neck collars and lace gloves that had a loop which slipped over our middle fingers and went up our arms. The final touch were black fishnet stockings that attached to the garters on the corsets. We looked at ourselves together in the mirror, then looked at each other and Kelli looked so sexy, that we took them for a very long and sweet test ride.

I said, "I just hope that we don't scare him!" and we laughed some more.

We had a round of drinks down in the living room, but soon headed upstairs. Kelli and I got into our outfits and just as we got finished there was a knock on the door. Jenna walked in first wearing one of the sheer nightgowns that we kept over there and Tim had one on as well. She was naked underneath but he was still wearing his bra, which was pink and a matching set of lace panties, along with white stockings. Jenna had put some makeup on him and pulled his hair back with a couple of fancy berets. He looked very uncomfortable at first but once he saw us standing there, he smiled.

Jenna said, "So those are the corsets that you told me about. Both of you look so damn hot."

We walked up close to them, Tim stared at my breasts for a little, then looked over at Kelli's breasts.

I reached down, took his hand and after placing it on one of mine said, "You can touch," and the girls laughed.

Kelli took his other hand and placed it on her breast and added, "We are here to have fun."

He played with both of our breasts for a little and asked, "So what is the deal tonight?"

Jenna laughed, took Kelli by the hand and as she led her over to the bed said, "You figure it out."

Tim looked at me and said, "I guess I should have known."

I asked, "Are you okay with this? and he nodded his head yes so I said, "Kiss me," and he got closer and did that.

His cock was hard as it lay sideways in his panties and my cock got hard as well as I pressed against him. This time he had no hesitation about reaching down and playing with my ass and I did the same with his. After a couple of minutes like this, I took his hand and led him to the other side of the bed, where after we got in, the kiss resumed. He spent some time playing with and sucking on my breasts.

I heard Jenna say, "He does like his boobs."

Kelli added, "Like somebody else I know!" and we all laughed.

While he was sucking on my breasts, his hand moved down and he gently stroked my cock and balls. I moved my hand down his chest and after pushing the waistband of his panties down below his cock, I did the same. His cock was just as Jenna had described it, long and slender but the head was thicker than my cock and it was a lot bigger than Kelli had been and even bigger than the strap-on that she now made love to me with. But I decided that at some point that night, that I wanted him inside of me. I hadn't thought about having sex with another man at all since Kelli and I had last done it that way, but I was pretty much caught up in the moment. I took the initiative and moved down on the bed, he rolled on his back and after looking at his cock for a few seconds, I started sucking it. I glanced over at the girls who were still having some finger fun and of course they were watching me. I could get about half of his cock in my mouth but that was good enough as I sucked it and fondled his very large balls through the panties.

I heard Jenna say, "If I didn't know any better, I would swear that Elaine has done that before," which got a laugh out of Kelli and I smiled as well.

His precum start coming out in little spurts as I sucked and while it tasted different from mine, it wasn't bad and I took my time. I was enjoying doing it probably as much as he was being on the receiving end. After several minutes, I started going faster and pressed my tongue tightly against it.

Tim said, "You had better stop."

I stopped, looked up at him and replied, "Silly boy, I want you to cum in my mouth," which got another round of giggles from the other side of the bed.

He answered, "Okay," and I resumed my sucking.

Tim started moving his cock a little like he was fucking my mouth and I could hear his breathing get heavier. His cock throbbed and he filled my mouth with a long shot of sperm. I swallowed it as two more heavy blasts poured out of him followed by a few light after spurts. Of course by this time Kelli had moved down between Jenna's legs and was eating her but she stopped and they both watched as I sucked him until he was soft. I reached over to Kelli and held her hand for a second, she smiled and then resumed working Jenna to her first climax of the night. I pushed Tim's legs flat on the bed and crawled up on top of him so that my face was close to his.

He looked at me for a few seconds and I said, "You had better kiss me otherwise that is the last blow job that you will ever get!"

Tim and the girls laughed then he reached up and pulled my lips against his. Our mouths opened and our tongues danced for a long time, during which I heard Jenna climax.

He said to me, "That was pretty good."

Jenna replied, "You had better not be thinking that she is better than me!"

He got a scared looking on face, reached out, took her hand in his and said, "No, no, no, not at all."

I laughed and replied, "Lighten up, we are here for fun and nobody gets jealous."

He looked at Jenna who stuck her tongue out at him with a smile and said, "I see that now. Well I guess it is my turn."

After another long kiss we switched places as the girls did the same.

I moved over and gave Kelli a kiss, and she pulled my head down and whispered, "Was it nice?"

I whispered back, "It was, but not as nice as the first girl that I loved that way."

She smiled and after another kiss I lay down and we held hands. Tim lifted my legs up and after looking at my cock for a little, began to suck it. His technique was a little different than mine but he did have more experience than I did. He took his time and I could tell that he was having fun. A few minutes passed, then Kelli squeezed my hand, then placed a finger to her lips after which she reached under the pillow and handed me a tube of lube. She pointed down towards Jenna and I smiled, slid the lube under the pillow that I was laying on, and rolled over a little to kiss her again.

By this time, Tim was going faster and I started getting close, so I said, "Stop and get on top of me."

"Is something wrong?" he asked me as we got face to face.

After a kiss, I answered, "No, not at all, but, if you don't mind, I would like to finish this someplace else," and I reached up and showed him the lube. His eyes got really big and I added, "But that is entirely up to you and if you don't want to, that is fine with me."

Tim thought for a few seconds, looked down at Jenna, then at Kelli, before looking me right in eye and saying, "What the hell, it's not like I'm a virgin," which got a laugh from everyone. He added, "But it has been a while."

Jenna, whose face was still between Kelli's legs, said, "There isn't a whole lot to forget!" which got another round of laughter.

I pulled him down for a kiss and he was hard again already. I gave him another gentle kiss and he moved to the side of me on his knees. He lowered his chest on the bed, and I got behind his ass. Jenna and Kelli had switched places again and Jenna had moved over close to Tim. He shifted a little so that they could kiss as I slid his panties down to his knees. After reaching to the nightstand and getting some tissues, I lubed his ass, first with one finger, then two, and afterwards, I coated my cock and got into position.

I asked him, "Are you ready?" and he nodded his head yes.

I went in very slowly until just the head was in and I waited a little. Tim looked back at me and again nodded his head. I moved in slowly until I was halfway in and after a pause, I pushed until my pubes touched his ass cheeks. I heard him sigh a little and he turned and smiled at me. I started screwing him slowly, maybe going two thirds in and out, and it felt really good. I kept this up for a while and I felt him shiver a little.

I stopped and asked, "Are you okay?"

Tim looked back and answered with another smile, "Oh yes. It feels really great."

I resumed and went a little faster. I felt something brush my balls and looked down to see Jenna's hand underneath us. We were both breathing heavy and I was getting close to cumming. Tim must have sensed it as well, because he reached back with his hands and I took them in mine. I hit the point of no return and pushed in as I came. Tim squeezed my hands, clamped his ass tight around my cock and shivered again.

I heard him moan, "Oh yeah, oh yeah" as my sperm kept pumping into him.

He relaxed his grip on my cock and let go of my hands. After a few seconds he slowly turned his head and looked at me with what are known as lover's eyes. Jenna pulled her hand out just as Kelli brought her to another orgasm. My cock slid out and as I moved back, Tim straightened up and kissed me hard. After another long look and a nod of his head, I went to the bathroom to wash off and take one of my pills for the next round with Jenna. I headed back to bed and the girls decided that they needed a bathroom trip as well.

I lay down in the middle of the bed facing Tim and he said, "I have to tell you that was really nice. One of the reasons I gave up doing it with guys was because everybody used to just plow in and hammer away. This is the first time that I can honestly say that I enjoyed having my ass fucked."

I replied, "Thank you, but just for the record, we don't use the fuck word here, well other than Ann."

He smiled and answered, "Okay, yeah I get it."

I said, "Just please be careful with Kelli."

Tim replied, "Yes, Jenna said that she isn't as deep as she is. Don't worry, I won't hurt her."

"Thank you," I answered and then asked, "Is it true that you can cum three times in one night?" as I looked at his cock which was still fully erect.

He laughed and said, "I swear, sometimes I think she took out a full page ad in the newspaper! But yes I can."

I said, "Good because I'm last in line. But I will tell you, you are bigger than anything else that has been in there."

Tim moved closer, kissed me and softly said, "I will be extra gentle and if it hurts too much, just say so and I will stop."

I heard Jenna say, "Damn it you two, why don't you get a room," and we all laughed. She got in the bed next to me as Kelli lay down behind Tim and said, "But not now because we have other plans for you."

Tim and I looked at each other, kissed again and rolled over facing the girls.

"Is this better?" I asked Jenna.

She reached down to my cock, which was still soft and answered quietly and very passionately, "It will be, once you start making love to me." Then in almost a whisper she added, "Kelli will be okay."

I answered, "I know she will be."

Jenna asked, "Are you going to have a taste?"

"Yes," I replied, "I'm a little nervous because he is bigger than anything else that has been in there, but I want to try."

She answered, "Trust me, I have never been with anyone as nice as Tim and you will enjoy it," and with that we kissed and just let the passions flow.

I was focused on her but I still glanced over once in while at what they were doing. Kelli eyes met mine for a second as Tim ate her to a climax while I was doing the same for Jenna. I stayed down there long enough to watch Tim lube his cock and her pussy, before slowly and very carefully going inside of her. Kelli's eyes got wide from the new found pleasure of making love to only the second man that she had ever been with. Tim had left the lube in the center of the bed and after taking care of both of us, I buried myself both in Jenna's cunt and the passionate pleasure. Kelli had been holding herself back from yelling as she came while Tim was eating her but I heard her climax loudly and I looked over to see Tim's thumb working her clit since he couldn't get all the way inside of her.

Kelli looked over at us and with smile said, "Oops!"

We laughed and Jenna said, "Just let it rip," and while she usually was pretty quiet when I made her cum, the next time she put on a big and loud show.

I asked her, "It wasn't that good was it?"

She answered, "They are always that good," and drew me back into a kiss.

This went on for at least fifteen minutes and I heard Tim ask Kelli, "Ready?"

I looked at Jenna and she nodded her head yes and all four of us climaxed at about the same time.

Jenna said, "Sweet," as she wiggled her hips a little while I was sliding out.

I turned towards Tim who was still on top of Kelli and said, "Time to clean up the mess," and he gave me a funny look so I added, "Come here."

He moved towards me on his knees and I lifted his nightgown and cleaned his cock off with my mouth.

We kissed and he said, "Okay," and did the same to me.

I pointed to Jenna and said, "The best part is over there," and I moved past him and settled in between Kelli's legs.

He must have been hesitating a little because Jenna said, "You heard the lady, get down there and lick."

Tim shook his head but down he went. I licked and cleaned Kelli of the surprisingly large load that he had left in her and after bringing her to an orgasm at the end, I moved on top and we kissed.

She pulled my head down cheek to cheek with her head, hugged me very tightly and whispered, "I love you with all of my heart and soul."

Also in a whisper I replied, "I love you too with all of my heart and soul," which were words we shared with each other every night.

Kelli said, "It was nice and he was so gentle. I'm glad that Jenna found someone like him."

Just then we heard her loudly say, "Do you need an instruction manual? Get back there and finish the job!" We looked over at Tim who was sitting back on his knees with this wild look on his face, but he shook his head, got back in, and in a minute she climaxed and said, "Much better."

We all laughed and Tim sat up between her legs and laughed as well, then he looked over at us and said, "This has been a very strange night but it has been a lot of fun."

Jenna looked over at us and added, "Wait until he meets Ann," and all of us laughed again.

Tim headed to the bathroom and Jenna followed him. Kelli gave me a light push and I moved on my side and she snuggled up close behind me. She put her hand on my breast and kissed my neck as we waited for them to return. We heard some laughing in the bathroom and they came back and joined us. Tim was close to me and Jenna was behind him.

He said, "I sucked a lot of cocks back in college but that was first time that I have eaten sperm out of a pussy."

I replied, "I do it every night."

He looked back at Jenna who had this big smile and answered, "Well I guess I will be too!" and again laughter filled the room. He said, "Thank you for inviting me. I hope that we can do it again sometime."

Kelli answered, "Elaine and I had a great time as well and you two are welcome here anytime."

Jenna said, "Ann is going to be pissed when she hears that."