More Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't move together yet!' I can no longer recognize that voice. The guys are dicking me from behind – when one cock is moving out, almost about to leave my wet depths, the other one is getting pushed in balls deep. However, soon they start moving together again. I am waving my head as fast as they are drilling me and soon one of the men standing in front of me unloads, his jizz gushing onto my forehead, my cheeks. I stick my tongue out and yell because I'm about to come too. Once again. The guy wants to stick his gushing tool in my mouth but Jack doesn't let him do it.

'On her face, on her face!'

One of the guys doing me from behind comes too. His jizz lubes me up from the inside making the fuck even smoother. My pussy is tensing and relaxing in convulsions but it can no longer hold the dicks tight. I feel my insides grow hot and sleazy, my whole body is shaking in an incredibly long orgasm. Moreover, I feel another big load of cum land on my face. It hits my brows and I close my eyes, letting the semen stream down my nose. I reach out with my trembling hand and start stuffing it into my mouth, still twisted in the aftermath of that wild climax.

Then the second cock in my pussy comes too. The pressure of semen inside me is way too high already, so thick blobs of sperm come spurting out.

'Film it, film it,' yells Jack.

The guy who has just come inside me doesn't stop plowing me. His cock that has gotten slightly limp stiffens again. When both he and his buddy get their balls drained to the bottom, they step back allowing the camera guy to film my gaping hole pumping their cum out. The last guy fucking my face comes too and I try to swallow his load but fail. His jizz comes running down my body. I try to collect it off my boobs and eat it all up but my hands are trembling and I only end up smearing it all over my chest. The guys step back from me letting Billy film my face glazed with cum. This is where I finally relax my pussy and let out what feels like a whole bucket of cum...

'Great job!' yells Jack but... I'm not yet ready to thank him cause I just can't say a word.

12