More Native Tongues

Story Info
Their plans are changed unexpectedly.
5.5k words
3.98
59.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers

Well, things started picking up at the magazine publisher I work for. In fact, my wife and I are back to traveling all over the world again. Between her medical expertise, and my ability to be in the right place at the right time with my camera, we have succeeded in scoring some great articles. Our editor has given us free reign on our stories, and calls come in daily, with offers of work.

Since we pretty much can pick and choose our assignments, we opt for the more challenging jobs. It always adds the element of surprise, which is what keeps this job so exciting.

Another tribe was nearing extinction, and we decided to find out why. They were located in some mountain top niche, down in South America. It was late in their summer, and it would be very hot, but the weather would get worse, if we waited much longer. We opted for hot over cold, and started making our preparations. We always travel light, and this time would be no different. There would be a lot of hiking, so it was always a minimal load.

* * *

The jet landed in Brazil, and after a two hour delay, we hopped on a small commuter to Bolivia. From there, it was a long and scary bus ride to the last "town" at the base of the mountain. It was here, that we would meet up with our guides. They would help us carry our equipment, and lead us to the vanishing tribe.

The hotel was located in the back of the town bar. All two rooms. Good thing we had reservations. Apparently we were the first guests in almost a year. They pulled out all the stops and washed the sheet, and swept the floor. Yes, I said sheet. That was all that was on the small bed. It was far too hot for blankets anyway.

After a couple of drinks, and a bite to eat, we crashed on the small bed. The old springs creaked with every movement, so we wouldn't be able to fuck without the entire town hearing us. Katheryne was disappointed, as I had been playing with her tits, and thighs on both of the flights. She was very horny, but would have to wait. She figured there was no reason for us both to suffer though, as she crawled down the bed, and rested her head on my stomach. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I sure could feel it. She began by running her fingers up and down my shaft, then lightly tickling my balls with her fingernails. Once I was hard, she slowly started licking and sucking. I caressed her hair, as she gently bobbed her head up and down my throbbing cock. I soon felt that familiar feeling that started from my toes, and quickly headed towards her mouth. With a stifled grunt, I filled her mouth with several days worth of cum. Just like the typical male, I almost immediately fell asleep. I assumed she did too, as the next thing I knew, it was morning, and she was still curled up around my midsection.

Someone tapped lightly on the door, as we finished stuffing our backpacks with supplies. I opened the door, to see the barkeep standing there. In very broken English, and a lot of sign language, he conveyed to us, that our guides were here. Since we were packed, we just followed him out to the bar. There sitting at one of the tables, were four men, all drinking coffee. One introduced himself as Juan. He spoke very little English, and what little he did speak, was with a very heavy accent. He explained that the others spoke no English, but they knew where we wanted to go.

"You say that as if you weren't going." I chuckled.

"I'm sorry, senor, but I have business here. I won't be able to leave. But me amigos here will take good care of you. Just avoid the "Rock tribe" and you will be OK."As he said this, his pals suddenly looked at him with wide eyes. They rambled on to Juan, and he rambled back.

"I'm sorry, senor, they get a little...how you say...jumpy, when the "Rock tribe" is mentioned. But don't worry, all will be OK!"

The "Rock tribe". I have heard about them. Not a very friendly group, however their numbers were dwindling as well. A story on them would be incredible, but virtually impossible, as they weren't much for company. They got their name due to the fact that they carried heavy rocks around their necks, and waists. They would then tie these weights to various parts of their bodies to increase certain abilities. Some had them tied to their earlobes, stretching them to their shoulders. They would be the sentries who hear all. Some had them tied to their wrists and fingers, making them abnormally long. They would be the warriors who could grasp large objects, such as tree limbs and small tree trunks, and swing them with great force. And so forth. But not much else was known about them.

Our journey would take two days, and one night between. The three men carried most of our equipment, helping us to conserve energy. Halfway through the day, we made it past the heavy jungle. Now it was, for the most part, open landscape. We stopped for lunch, and stripped off the heavy clothes we wore through the brush. My wife and I wore basically the same thing. Khaki shorts, tank tops and hiking boots. For some reason, she looked much better in it than I did. Maybe it was because she wore no underwear. Bras and panties got very uncomfortable in this kind of heat. Our guides noticed, but were surpassingly polite, and kept their comments to themselves. I'm sure, if they would have said anything, my wife would have been all over them, as horny as she was. I think they were too afraid of the "Rock tribe" to think about anything else.

As evening fell, we set up camp. They helped us put our tent up, but they were going to sleep on the ground. As we sat around the fire, and ate, they jumped at every little noise. We knew they had their superstitions, but we knew enough to not be too worried.

We retired to our tent, it would be another night without sex, due to the closeness of our guides. We slept pretty soundly though, considering the lumpy sleeping bags. The morning came all to quickly.

I was the first out of the tent, as Katheryne was still getting dressed. I stretched, yawned, and looked around. Something didn't seem quite right. As I was trying to put my finger on it, Katheryne walked up next to me, and looked around.

"Where are the guides?" she said softly. That's what was wrong. Sometime before we got up, they got spooked and left.

"I guess we're on our own." was the only thing I could spit out. "I saw the map, and it shouldn't be too hard to find. Besides, we're almost there."Famous last words.

We packed what we could, and headed up the mountain. After four hours of hiking in the sweltering heat, we found an oasis. It was a small lake.

"Wohoo!" I yelled, as I jumped in.

"Hey, do you think that's safe?" she yelled from the bank.

"Yeah! It's an old volcanic crater. There's too much ash and pumice to support any kind of life."With that, she stripped out of her clothes, and jumped in. We splashed, and laughed for an hour, but something caught my eye. Besides my sexy, naked wife. I saw movement behind one of the bushes. I figured it was a small animal, as many probably came to this lake to drink. We splashed and swam for a few more minutes, and waded towards the bank. We both sat down, me in my wet clothes, and Katheryne , nude. We did put our boots on, as the ground was covered with sharp rocks. As we sat there drying off, we both saw the movement. Before we could react, we were surrounded by natives. And not just natives, but BIG natives, carrying spears. The shortest one was at least six feet tall. It only took a moment to notice the rock necklaces they wore. We froze, not knowing what they wanted.

Without saying a word, they motioned us to stand. Several of them had grabbed our stuff, including Katheryne's clothes, and herded us up the hill. It was only about an hours walk, before we reached their village. Katheryne was too scared to realize she was still naked, although it didn't seem to bother the natives.

As we entered the compound, several women ran up, and whisked my wife away. They were all jabbering, and somehow, their tone put my mind at ease. The men escorted me to a hut, where they dropped all of our gear, and motioned me inside. It appeared that they weren't going to kill us. That could be a good thing. I slowly reached into my backpack, and pulled one of my cameras out. They watched me closely, but didn't make a move to stop me as I started taking pictures. I was able to walk around freely, but if I neared the women's hut, or strayed too close to the edge of the compound, The guards steered me in the other direction.

They seemed to be preparing for some kind of feast, or ritual. They had two tables, end to end, in the middle of the compound. Each was about six feet long, with two bamboo poles placed in the ground about halfway down, on each side of the tables. There were benches set up on both sides. Both the men and women appeared to be in good moods, as they worked on the feast. I needed to know more.

Back in my hut, I set up my laptop, and aimed the small satellite dish out the door. I linked up with the university, in hopes of finding something. After several links, and a reboot, I finally found it. This was the night they marked the "Rites of Passage". It was a transformation into adulthood. The young men, who ranged from nineteen to twenty one years of age, would, through this ceremony, be dubbed men, and would pick their brides. Actually their brides were already chosen for them, this was just a formality. For us to fall into this was absolutely incredible. We would be the first outsiders to witness, and hopefully document this event. If we survived.

My room suddenly darkened, as the large guards filled the doorway with their presence. It was time for the ceremony to begin. They ushered me to the table, and sat me down almost in the middle of the table. It was covered with fruits and flowers. There were benches set up about ten feet away, on either side of the tables. All of the women would sit on one set of benches. Many of the older men joined me at the table, until there was about twenty of us gathered around. Drinks were poured, and we ate some of the fruit.

A hush fell over the crowd of men, as the women appeared from their hut. They looked nice, I guess, as nice as natives get, and then I saw her. My Katheryne was stunning. She had a wreath made of orchids on her head, as well as colorful markings all over her body. Oh, and yes, she was still naked. The women escorted her to within ten feet of the table, at which point, the men took over. They walked her up to the table, and we smiled at each other as our eyes met. We seemed to be the guests of honor.

She was led around to the other side of the table directly across from me, however, there were no empty seats available. Two of the men stood up and stepped aside, and before she could sit down, her two large escorts picked her up, and placed her on top of the table. She stood there looking somewhat baffled, until one of them motioned for her to sit down. I could tell she felt awkward sitting on the table, but no sooner had she sat down, when the two women gently pushed her onto her back. She was now laying in the middle of the table with the two bamboo poles in line with her waist. Her hands were lifted up over her head, and quickly tied to the end of the table. I tried to stand in protest, but the men on either side of me held me down. They weren't mean or cruel, but very firm.

It was at this point, I noticed seven young men sitting on the other bench. They must be the ones who are coming of age tonight. The two women remained standing on each side of the table, feeding Katheryne fruits, and softly talking to her. They seemed to be reassuring her, in a language only they could understand. She seemed to be calm, and for some reason, I was too.

The chief appeared out of nowhere. He must be close to seven feet tall. I clicked off a few pictures of him standing there in full body paint, and a skirt of grass and bamboo that reached his ankles. He took a seat at the end of the table, where a cup was set in front of him. It was only inches from the top of Katheryne's head. He held the cup, and began chanting softly. After a moment, he dipped his fingers in the cup, and scooped out what looked like honey, and proceeded to bless my wife. He dabbed some on her forehead, then on each cheek. He scooped up some more, and dripped a trail from one nipple to the other. I'm not sure what was in that mixture, but it caused her nipples to harden instantly. He then dripped a thin trail from her chin, down across her tummy, ending at the cleft between her legs. As the last drop hit her clit, she shuddered in what appeared to be a small orgasm.

The chief then rose, and walked over to the waiting males. He blessed two of them, and untied the vines from their rocks. As they approached the table, I could see their long earlobes swaying back and forth, reminding me of two beagles. They stood on either side of my wife, as the men who were sitting there, vacated the bench. They each kissed her on the cheek, licking up a drop of the sticky mixture. They then bent over and rubbed their flapping ears softly across her chest, smearing the goo over her nipples. With the goo on their ears, they walked over to the women's' bench, and picked their brides. As the two women stood, the men bent slightly, as if to kiss them. Instead, the women licked their husbands ears clean.They then walked away, hand in hand, to their huts, I presumed.

The chief now chose the next two men, blessed them, and untied the vines. From where I was sitting, I couldn't see the men until they got closer to the table. These two had stretched arms, and fingers that seemed to be about eight inches long. They too, kissed my wife, then ran their long fingers across her body, covering them in stickiness. Her body would writhe on the table as their fingers grazed across her pussy, which was now creating it's own sticky mess. They too, then walked over, and picked their brides, who in turn licked and sucked their men's fingers clean. More than half of the men had made the journey, and the tribe now went into a sort of intermission. Food remnants were cleared off the table, and our cups were refilled with the potent elixir that kept my head buzzing. I was able to ask Katheryne how she was doing, and she responded with a smile. I had noticed that no two men touched the same spot on her body, and it was now fairly well covered with the honey mixture.

The guards now had some of the men move. But just the ones at the end of the table, where my wife's legs were laying. Since I was sitting up by her waist, I was able to stay where I was. The two tall guards now on each side of the table, grabbed Katheryne's ankles, and tied them up to the bamboo poles. Her legs were now pointed straight up, and were spread about three feet apart. The two men then removed the second table, leaving he butt perched on the edge of the table she was tied to. What a vision.

The chief returned to the table, and began his chanting again. This time he applied the sweet honey to each side of her waist, and to two dry spots on her tummy, then moved to the end of the table. He stood there between her v shaped legs, and continued to chant. This time he poured the mixture right from the cup. He started at the inside of one ankle, then moved to the inside of the other ankle. The honey slowly ran down the inside of her thighs, until it met at her quivering pussy. There, it formed a small river, flowing down her lips, down the crack of her butt, then puddled on the table.

The chief now approached two of the three remaining men, and began his ritual. Again, I could tell he was untying the vines, but couldn't tell from where, as he was blocking my view. As he finished his chant, the two men stood, and walked up to my wife. Even as they stood there, I could not figure out their special talent. They each bent down, and kissed my wife on the sides of her tummy, rubbing their lips around the newly honeyed spots. But now, they stopped to take turns. One just stood by my wife's side while the other walked to the end of the table. Here he was presented with a chair, on which he sat. His face was now about four inches from Katheryne's pussy. Keeping his head at this distance, he slowly pushed the tip of his tongue out past his lips. It was sticking out about an inch, when I saw it. The tell tale hole pierced through the end of his tongue. I gasped as it slithered out like a snake. My wife must have heard me gasp, as she craned her neck to see. She looked down just in time to see his tongue, now about four inches out of his mouth, part her pussy lips. The base of his tongue looked to be at least as big around as my cock, as he leaned forward, to lick up as much honey as he could. It was obvious that he was probing the inside of her pussy with probably six or more inches of well controlled tongue. She was now having a very intense orgasm, as his tongue was tickling her cervix. He soon pulled it out of her, and I got some good pictures of it, as it curled back into his mouth. He stood and walked over to his newly chosen bride, and unfurled that tongue again, this time for her to lick it clean. She would be one lucky wife.

Now it was the second man's turn as he sat on the log between her open legs. his outstretched tongue immediately went to her pussy. But, alas, it was bare. Licked clean by his friend. He soon found more honey, as his tongue traveled further south. As his six inch long tongue snaked it's way down the crack of her ass, it stopped, having found it's mark. Her chocolate starfish. This was fairly uncharted territory for her, and her eyes popped open as the tip of his tongue slowly worked it's way in. She had no choice but to accept it, as she was tied tightly to the table. Soon her hips were straining against the vines, trying to coax more tongue into her bowels. He was finally able to push the entire length of his tongue deep inside her, I could only imagine what it was doing to her. After cleaning out her butt, he too pulled out, leaving her still wanting more. As with the previous men, he chose his bride, and she sucked his tongue clean. Another lucky wife.

The chief started on the last man, who had been waiting patiently all night. The chief did his chanting, and soon removed the vines from the young mans rocks. He approached Katheryne with the same expressionless look as all the others before him. I was able to find out why he was the last one. He was the chief's own son. He reached out and took the cup from his father, and dipped a finger into it. He then softly ran this finger over her lips. After setting the cup down, he bent over, and kissed Katheryne right on the mouth. It was a long sensuous kiss, that left her breathless. As he walked to the end of the table, he picked up the cup, and poured the remaining honey directly over her pulsating pussy lips.

Even some of his own tribal members gasped, as he untied, and dropped his loin cloth. His cock was immense. It was huge before he started stretching it with the heavy rocks, but now, it hung below his knees. I thought Katheryne would pass out when she saw it, but the lust took over. Her eyes glazed up, as he rubbed the big head up and down her slit. It grew bigger and harder, as he stroked it. After what seemed like an eternity, he slowly pushed it's head into her pussy. It was only in about three inches, when she started to cum. After eight inches, she was humping wildly. And after close to twelve inches, she was thrashing about uncontrollably. He easily reached her cervix, and beyond, as he continued to feed his cock into her tight pussy. He worked it all around, but never actually fucked her. He was just blessing his beast with the ritual honey. After a few minutes, the expression on his face started to change, and he quickly pulled out. As he held his glistening cock out in front of him, like some kind of club, he approached the last woman on the bench. She too, had been waiting patiently, probably because she knew what she was getting. As he got right up to her, she dropped to her knees, and began the task of cleaning him off. It didn't seem to bother her that she was licking a lot of my wife's juices off of his cock. In fact, she was actually stroking him with her hands, as she licked. Soon, the big man's legs began to tremble, and with a scream that could be heard for miles, he exploded into her waiting mouth. She swallowed much of it, but not all of it, as she rubbed the remains into her breasts. When she was done, all of the others whooped and hollered, and the party continued.

parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers
12