More of My Brother's Cock

Story Info
He enjoys more of his brother.
2.6k words
4.49
152.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_V
P_V
269 Followers

A sequel to "My Brother's Cock", the story of a young man acting on his desires - having his older brother's cock in his mouth. This could be one of the many oral sessions that followed. All characters in this story are over the legal age of consent. It's "just" a fantasy, something that was begging to be written, but never happened - too bad.

I knelt in front in front of him and looked up at his face.

"I've been so incredibly horny all day." He grinned down at me, enjoying having me kneeling in front of him, ready to please him with my mouth, "My cock's been seeping at the prospect of seeing you in front of me on your knees, taking my cock in your mouth. I'm going to cum hard and give you a good mouthful of cum 'lil bro."

His cock swelled in his briefs as he spoke and I could see a damp spot from the seeping he mentioned. I was torn between getting his underwear off *now*, and getting his hard cock in my mouth, or going slowly - giving him even more time to become aroused and aching to cum.

My own impatience overcame me, and I reached up to tug at the elastic waistband of his shorts - pulling it away from his stomach to clear his swelling cock. I worked my hands around the back to slide them down over his round backside, then down his trim legs until I helped him step out of him. He "steadied" himself with a hand lightly on my head. I think he was just "reminding" me that his hands would soon be on my head again.

His cock hung full and thick in front of me. He wasn't hard yet, but he already looked huge. The "suntanned" shaft arched gracefully from the dark nest of curls at the base. The sculpted head was darker still, the color eluding exact description. Dark pink? Slightly purple? A hint of brown perhaps? No wonder artists have been painting and sculpting the human body for centuries - it certainly is a work of art.

He didn't rush me, maybe he realized I was "worshipping" his manhood. By the way the shaft of his cock was steadily straightening, elevating the head higher each second, I don't think he minded the cock worship either. His cock gently bounced with each beat of his heart, racheting into the up position as I watched and admired. He was almost fully erect now - all 8 or so inches of it. My own cock was threatening to poke out the top of my briefs as well.

His hands were on his hips as I admired, watching me watch his cock.

The shape of the head of his cock was as hard to describe as it's exact color. A blunt tip with a complex curve that varied constantly around the circumference. First convex, then concave as it approached the corona. I longed to have that head in my mouth - as well as taking as much as I could of the shaft that would propel it there.

That glorious shaft wasn't to be slighted by the impression the head of his cock made on me. Fully hard now, it sported a network of veins along it's sides that gave it a rugged sculpted look. I could imagine how a hard shaft with raised ridges like those could make a woman moan with gratitude as it slid slowly into her slick labia, and how it would soon be sliding into my mouth.

Maybe his excitement was beginning to overwhelm him, because the first clear drop that oozed from the tip of his cock threatened to drip to the floor and be wasted. Not wanting such a travesty to occur, I brought my tounge into position to gently lick it from it's source before it could fall. Even as I was enjoying the heady taste of that clear drop, his cock lifted off my tongue in reaction to it's touch, and another drop had seeped out as his cock returned to rest lightly on my tongue. I marvelled at his self-control, as I know I would have been sorely tempted to push my hips forward, driving my cock into a mouth teasing me so.

I leaned forward and rested my hands on his thighs - I wanted to steady myself - and him - but didn't want anything to touch his cock except my mouth. I wanted every bit of stimulation it received to be from my lips and my tongue. I didn't want to share the pleasure his cock or my mouth would receive with my hands - or his. My tongue wrestled with the head of his cock as it darted out to lick up those crystal drops of heady male nectar that seeped from the tip. The slick viscous drops coated my tongue and the head of his cock as I bathed it with random licks to further arouse him and encourage him to produce more of that clear ambrosia.

My lips got into the act by capturing and closing gently around the head of his cock, earning a low moan as they encircled it. Just the very tip was in my lips - the flaring wider part still waiting to gain entrance. My mouth was literally watering now, preparing my lips to slide down the length of his shaft. I paused - I wanted to feel him push into my mouth - feel him spreading and opening my mouth by gently thrusting his hips, "taking" my mouth.

I didn't have to wait long, his need to feel hot, wet lips on his shaft got the better of him, and he put his hands on my shoulders and rocked forward, sliding half his hard shaft into my mouth - just as I wanted. He stretched my mouth open with the wide flare of the head of his cock, and kept pushing until my lips slid well down the length of his shaft. We moaned in unison as his cock filled my mouth.

The salty taste of his shaft blended with the slightly sweet flavor of the glistening drops I had been enjoying, but the feel of his thick, meaty shaft gently throbbing in my mouth was what I savored the most. The veins that wrapped around the length of his shaft felt as big as speed bumps as he slid his cock slowly in and out of my mouth, my lips riding over them with each stroke he made.

Wanting to let him know that I needed him to take my mouth with his magnificent cock, I moved his hands from my shoulders to the back of my head. Then I slid my hands from his thighs up to his bottom, which was gently clenching with each forward thrust his hips made. I gently caressed those smooth, round globes, urging him to thrust a little deeper by pulling him towards me. He eagerly accomodated me by sliding his cock another inch into my mouth.

I'd been cursed with an overactive gag reflex since forever, so my chances of "deep throating" him were about nil. We had discussed this earlier, and I trusted him not to try to shove all of that monster down my throat - as much as we both would have wanted to. I was barely able to see where my lips and his cock met, and I worked to get my lips to the base of his cock. Someday, maybe - I'll get to feel the thick base of his cock press against my lips. Until that day, I'm more than satisfied taking the 6 or so inches of his cock that I can accomodate.

He was showing me that he was as eager to fully enjoy my mouth as I was to enjoy his cock, thrusting a little harder and deeper now, his hands guiding my head making it clear to me that he was now in control. My hands pulling and squeezing his bottom cheeks told him that I was still up for more, and he gave me more - thrusting a little deeper with each stroke.

Self-control must be one of his strong suits, as when I felt my gag reflex staring to kick in, and stopped pulling on his cheeks - he didn't push any further - maybe even backing off a bit. He made up for it by making sure each stroke of his cock was a long, full stroke - pulling out until the head nearly slipped from my lips, then sliding it in briskly and deep. I would have loved to been able to see that happening from a side view - a long, hard cock sliding out of a wet mouth, the swollen head almost clear of those pleasing lips, then seeing it pushed deeply in - over and over. See that flared head opening those lips wide, and several inches of hard shaft dissappearing into that mouth - my mouth.

As much as I was eager to hear him moan, feel his cock swell and pulse in my mouth - delivering the load of hot, thick cum that I'd been craving, I wasn't sure I'd done all I could to make sure he was fully aroused, balls bursting with hot seed, fully armed and ready to fill my mouth. Oh yeah, that's what I wanted - to feel a torrent of his hot, fertile cum pumping into my mouth in full, thick spurts.

Almost regretfully, I moved my hands to the front of his hips, gently slowing his thrusting and pushing him slightly away. The head of his cock left my mouth with a slight popping sound and sprang to nearly vertical.

"What's wrong?" he asked - looking a little worried that he might have done something wrong.

"Not a thing," I whispered hoarsly, "nothing at all."

He looked puzzled.

"I just want to make sure that your cock and balls are fully charged and ready to give me all you've got."

He grinned, "Mmmmmm," he moaned dreamily, I've got a big load saved up for you 'lil bro, it feels big - I don't think you'll be dissapointed."

"Oh?" I asked, leaning forward to lick the underside of his cock from base to tip, trapping it between my tongue and his belly.

"Ooohhhhh," he moaned in approval.

I gently cupped his hefty balls with one hand while squeezing a round cheek with the other.

"Are these virile balls ready to pump your brother's mouth full of your hot cum?" I teased. Since I had broken the ice a few weeks before, I found that he really responded quite favorably to "dirty" or suggestive talk.

"Uh-huh..." he moaned out as I licked another drop that seeped from the head of his throbbing cock.

My fingers gently stroked the smooth back surface of his scrotum - straying back further to caress his perinium. He apparently enjoyed this attention as much as I do since his cock responded by sending a trickle of clear honey down the underside his swollen shaft.

I slowly licked up his latest offering with relish and rocked back onto my heels.

My hands slid to his bottom again as I told him what I wanted now.

"Fuck my mouth with your big hard cock - please."

I opened my mouth - expectantly, obediently - and he guided the swollen head to my lips.

Placing his hands on my head again, he slowly slid his throbbing cock is as far as he knew I could take it - held it there for a second, then slowly drew it most of the way back out. In again - pausing with it deep in my mouth, then withdrawing. I pulled him toward me as he rocked his hips forward, urging him to speed up, showing him how I wanted my mouth fucked. He took the message and ran with it.

I wanted as much of that wonderful cock in my mouth as I could take, sliding my lips down as far as I dared. His shaft was slick with my saliva mixed with those slippery clear drops he's been steadily producing. I loved the feel of the flared head of his cock stretched my mouth wide each time he slid his cock out of my mouth, and the incredible feeling of it being slid far into my mouth with each of his strokes. My tongue massaged the sensitive underside of his cock with each long stroke too, riding along the bottom - where I'd soon be feeling the powerful surges of his semen as they pumped along the length of his cock.

"Oh yeah, 'lil bro... feels so good.... suck your big brother's big cock."

He didn't need to urge me, but I was glad he was getting into it, glad he was getting turned on.

"Your mouth feels so good on my cock, Ummmm you're gonna make me cum soon."

He pumped his throbbing cock harder and faster in and out of my mouth now. I could hear him starting to pant even as I felt his cock stiffen further in my mouth - swelling in diameter as well. As thick and hard as he was, it was amazing that his cock swells and gets even harder right before he cums. I knew he'd soon be rewarding me, soon be filling my mouth with hot cum I craved.

"Oh yeah... I'm cummin.... yeah.... Yeah!"

Showing amazing control, he pulled partway out of my mouth, making short strokes just an inch or two out of my mouth. The swollen head was fucking my lips vigorously now as he moaned out in ecstasy and his cock twitched and swelled. The underside of his cock pulsed from the force of his cum surging along the length of his throbbing cock.

His hot, sexy cum bathed my tongue, spurting forcefully as he shuddered. A second thick stream spurted into my mouth, then another, and another. He was filling my mouth - just as he promised, and as I hoped he would. He seemed to be making sure that he ejaculated every drop right onto my tongue, making sure that I would taste all of his cum before swallowing it.

"Oh.... Oh.... Oh......" he moaned with each thrust of his hips as he pumped the smaller final spurts of his cum into my mouth, his hips slowing as he depositied every drop of his seed.

"Mmmmmmm... yeah, so good 'lil bro." he moaned.

"Yeah, now lemme make sure you enjoy tasting that cum in your mouth."

He pulled my head down on his cock, pushing the still-hard head of his cock over my tongue, spreading the pool of cum in my mouth to coat every part of my tongue, making sure I'd taste all the subtle nuances of his semen. I moaned in pleasure and enjoyment of what I had just received.

"Oh yeah - you like your brother's cum don't you?"

"Mmmmm." was all I needed to say.

I sucked the last drops of cum from his softening cock as he dropped his hands from my head and panted, sighing with pleasure. I hated to let his cock escape my mouth - even though I knew I could enjoy it again soon. The head slipped from my mouth and I sat back, swallowing and watching his cock soften and lower.

"Mmmmmmm.... thanks for the cum bro," I said, clearing my throat and licking my lips, "did you enjoy it?"

He laughed, "Oh yeah, very, VERY much," still coming down from his orgasm.

"Good," I smiled, "when can I do that again?"

P_V
P_V
269 Followers