More Than Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she kissed him, she whispered in his ear, "Now, baby, get ready for the ride of your life."

As he came down, she used her pussy muscles to squeeze down on him. His eyes jolted open and breath left him in a grunt, and he stared down at her. She beamed back up at him proudly.

He felt her pussy lips clasping his dick as he withdrew, and then the creamy, smooth walls of her pussy taking her in, so smooth and yet creating that maddening, irresistable friction; and then finally the imposion as she grasped him with her pussy, assaulting him with her body. He felt her nipples brush his chest, felt the gentle sharpness of her trimmed pubic hair poking at his body. Her nails scraped across his back, his hips, through his hair, across every sensitive place he never knew he had.

"If you keep doing that," he said, pausing as he thrust in and her pussy begged for more, "I'm not gonna last long."

She kissed him soundly. "That's the idea."

He began to move with more speed, their bodies rocking with the momentum of his impact. She felt the dull tremors through her flesh as he sunk himself inside her, and she squeezed on him again and again. His groin pressed against her clit on every stroke, heightening her pleasure. "Come on," she whispered, "come in me, come inside me, make me your woman. I want you."

She thought he murmured, "You got it--" And then he was stiffening inside her, stiffening above her, shoving into her, and he held himself there as she felt faint warmth through the tip of the condom and his cock shuddered within her. She bore down with her legs, drawing him in as deep as she could, and even as frustration at the condom washed over her, she kissed his neck, his ear, whispering to him how much she loved him, how she had enjoyed his release inside her.

He was still for a moment, lying on top of her, pressing her into the bed with his pleasant weight. Then he withdrew without warning, his head leaving her shoulder, his breath no longer ruffling her hair. She wondered for a moment where he had gone. Then she felt his breath tickling her pussy lips, and understood.

He licked across the surface of her pussy lips, tasting her tangy, slightly tart juices and the prickly, warm red taste of her flesh itself, and then again with more pressure. He spread her lips, licking along every fold, every crevice he could find, tasting her, loving her, hearing her coo and whimper as she pressed up to meet him, her legs folding around him, her hand on his head.

Her pussy enveloped his fingers as he entered her, two fingers this time, no working up slowly. He knew this was not the time for subtlety; their fucking had already brought her near, and he could finish it quickly. And he did. He let his fingers make short, shallow thrusts--he had heard somewhere that most of the nerves in the vagina are in the first third, and he intended to capitalize on that. His tongue begin to concentrate on the area at the top of her slit, licking in close proximity to her clit, the area narrowing, narrowing as he teased her.

"Oh, God, Colin--" She gasped for breath. "Touch my clit, touch my clit--"

He blew breath across it first, letting her whimper, and then flicked his tongue across it. She pressed up to him as he did so, her hips coming off the bed. Just as they had fallen back, he delivered another, stronger swipe of the tongue. She lifted off as before. The sensations were maddening to her. She was not quite as full of his fingers as she had been with his cock, but the direct sensations on her clit were fast building her up for her fall.

This time he made a long, leisurely pass with his tongue, marvelling that she could stand this sort of direct stimulation. She pressed up and held herself there, begging him. Her pussy lips had gone dark pink from engorgement; she was beginning to be so wet that some of her nectar dribbled between her ass cheeks, and her pubic hair was distinctly matted.

He began to lick her clit in earnest, rubbing it with his tongue as his fingers moved within her. Her breathing had run ragged; her chest and face were flushed, her nipples standing out at stiff attention--the one he could see; she was playing with the other. The other hand held his head to her pussy, pushing him in the direction she wanted him to go. He was only too glad to oblige.

What surprised him was that he didn't need to suck on her clit at all--her breath suddenly hitched, and she whispered, "Oh God Colin I'm coming--!!" And then all thought left her, as orgasm cascaded down on her and her pussy spasmed, clamping down on his fingers. He latched onto her clit and sucked, feeling increased wetness from her pussy; feeling her hips buck and her legs tremble. He could see her asshole contracting too, which gave him an idea for later. He wished he could see her face--it must be beautiful.

As she came down, he relaxed a bit, and all she felt was the sedentary weight of his fingers inside her, his breath on her pussy. But then he began again, building her up, beginning to run her over the edge even as she scrambled to clamber back on. She felt his tongue slipping through the crevices of her cleft, lighting up these corners and pockets she had not known she had. His fingers left her, only to be replaced by his tongue, entering her gently; a new sensation, to feel that pulsing, squirmy thing licking at her entrance. She was surprised his tongue was that long.

His absent fingers made themselves known at the length of skin between her ass and her pussy, pressing there, providing pleasurable pressure. Then, to his surprise, they slipped down to her asshole and began to fondle there, running around the rim of her puckered hole, probing gently, teasing. At the same time his tongue returned to her clit, and other fingers to her pussy, and she thought she was in heaven.

He brought her to another orgasm this way, his tongue flicking over her clit as he sucked on it, his fingers penetrating her, his other hand playing with her asshole and eventually, when it spasmed in orgasm, sticking a finger inside. She thought she would die from pleasure.

"Oh, God," she said, pulling at his head with a strengthless hand. "No more. No more." He crawled up to lay beside her, and she kissed him as thoroughly as she knew how, silently thanking him, pulling him down on her.

Her hand snuck down his body to his cock and found the old condom still there, hanging half off his renewed erection. At first she thought about going for it with her mouth, but he seemed to like fucking better than sucking. So she peeled off the old one and tossed it away, then went for a second one. When she was finished, she pushed him over onto his back, then straddled him and guided his cock into herself. They sighed in unison as he entered her; she felt the welcome, well-loved sensation of his cock spreading her depths; he the warm, silky grasp of her pussy; and they smiled to each other.

"I love you," he mouthed.

"I love you," she responded.

They rocked back and forth, she lying across him, his arms wrapped around her. They didn't kiss; they didn't need to. In this moment, their union was complete; they were as close together as they could be, as close to being a single person as they could be. She felt her breath ruffling her hair, his forearms resting across her waist, the feeling of his chest and torso pressing against hers, the gentle rise and fall of his breath.

"Do you think we're meant to be together," she asked him.

There was a wealth of emotions and experiences going into that question. They had fallen in love... How long ago? Maybe they had been in love for years before admitting it to each other. Even more than that, they were friends; even more than that, they loved each other. There was a fine distinction between loving someone and beingin love with someone--Colin, of course, had clued her into it--but she knew they had both. She loved her friends, she was in love with Colin... Except that now she realized that she loved him, too. And then they had had sex, several times, and made love, several times, and gone down on each other, several times. And through it all she had abandoned her own pleasure, put her own desires on the shelf in favor of his own. She had never done that before for anyone in her life, and she had never felt as pleased with herself than when she did it. And now, lying here, connected with him in that one very special place, feeling completely and totally at peace with the world, feeling complete in a way she had never felt before. Feeling as though they were, really, two halves of the same whole.

And so that was the million-dollar question.Was it all as right as it seemed? Did they have a future? Would they break up, as he had suggested; would this falter somewhere down the line, a promising relationship that finally, sadly, sputtered out? Was that their fate? Or would they still be together, twenty or fifty years from now? Would she be holding his hand, or he hers, when one or the other of them took their last breath?

Do you think we're meant to be together?

"You know I can't answer that with any certainty," he said. It was his honesty again; he refused to lie, even on things like this. "But... Anything that feels this right... I feel it in my heart, Heather, you'resupposed to be here. With me, in my arms. And I trust that feeling. And I wouldn't give it up for the world."

"So what do you hope," she asked, remembering his earlier words about separating fantasy from fact.

He looked her in the eye. "I hope it goes on forever."

She smiled and kissed him. "That's what I hope too."

They made love slowly, lit by the rays of the setting sun. The world faded out of their conscious awareness, leaving only themselves and each other, the feel of skin on skin, of breasts brushing back and forth, of their lips and tongues mingling, of the gentle movements of their hips. They felt no hurry, no pressure; they wanted only to celebrate this moment, celebrate their unity. Celebrate their love. They moved, clinging to each other, basking in the bliss of their shared love.

Completely to their surprise, she came; a flicker crossed her face, and then her eyes closed and her back arched a little, lifting her face for more. Her expression was one of joy, of longing; he saw it, and felt her spasm around him, and then he was gone too, and all movement stopped as their breathing quickened and fell in unison with the last great rush of their love.

After, she lost all count of time. She lay on his chest, her eyes closed, feeling him breathe, feeling his heart beat. She smiled. Perhaps she fell asleep for a little while, cradled and coddled by his arms. But eventually she looked up and saw the time on the clock: 7:30 PM. It was time for her to go home.

They dressed in silence; anything that they needed to say, they conveyed with a glance, a smile, the gentle brush of hand on hand. They walked down to the parking lot. When they reached her car, they went into each other's arms--a long, intense embrace, without kissing, without movement. Their chests rose and fell in unison as they breathed.

When she stepped back, she said, "Should I be sad?"

"I don't know," he said truthfully. "I wish this time didn't have to end. But when I think back on all that we've shared, I'm glad we'll get to do it again."

She smiled at him. "You have a good answer foreverything."

"I didn't think it wasthat great," he said, smiling. "Just appropriate."

She kissed him. "I love you, Colin."

"I love you, Heather."

"Call me."

"When?"

"Any time. Maybe not tonight, my mom will get annoyed, but... Whenever you want. Or my cell phone, you know that number."

He grinned. "I can't wait."

And Colin Watson stood back as Heather backed her car out of the parking slot and drove away. He waved to her until she turned from his line of sight, and then smiled to himself and walked back to his dorm.

Heather Norwellyn sped along the freeway, singing.

Closing notes: For now, this will have to be the end of our time with Colin and Heather. I want this to be the story of a relationship, of two people who fall in love and possibly fall out of it, and the effect that has on their lives and the lives of those around them. The problem is that I haven't any clue what happens next. Sure, they'll have more sex--but besides that? I don't know. If I figure it out, the story will continue. But for now, this is The End.

Thanks for reading. It's been a lot of fun. Thank you especially to all those who have left comments; the personal stories are the reason I keep writing.