More Than Friendship Material Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's Liz! Just trying to figured out what the fuck is going on!" she said, her voice laced with worry, but trying to sound calm.

The pitch black encounter with the ghosts and headless horseman was the part Todd had been waiting for. Everyone was on edge, especially in the darkness and with the ghouls working around and grabbing ankles wherever they could reach them. In past days, this was also the occasion that Todd and his male friends had used since junior high as perfect license to get up close and personal with their female companions. The excitement, spooks, and lack of light made things fun and plausibly deniable. Todd had slipped out of his seat as soon as the lights had gone out and inched toward his destination. Everything was in place for the last act of the show. Feeling around, he made his way to the spot he'd tried to take a mental picture of before the darkness hit. Hopefully Ben was playing his part, as well.

Todd slipped into an empty seat just as the horseman reached the trailer and Hollie screamed for him. That elicited even more screams from many of the girls, and a few of the guys on board. Todd, however, had other things to concern him than ghosts, but both were ready to go bump in the night. Todd's hand lightly brushed a thigh, and the scent nearby, even mixed with the passengers and hay wagon, encouraged him that he had found the right spot. His right hand moved up that thigh and squeezed , as his left moved up her torso and reached under her shirt and jacket. Deftly, he played with her nipples through the bra and he could feel them tighten. His fingers traced the length of her curves. His target leaned closer to him and ran her fingers along his inner thigh, lingering at the now rock hard Little Todd. There was movement all around, making their hidden efforts more exciting, as their hands moved all around. Todd leaned toward her, and then, taking both hands in hers, began sucking on her shapely neck. She murmured a low approval, and gasped as she felt a hand on her breast. Then something dawned on her. He was holding her hands. So whose hand was that? Todd lips could feel the movement of his lover's throat as she shouted.

"Hey!"

Todd winced when he heard the response to her exclamation. Something had gone horribly wrong, and there was no time to rectify it. Sometimes, though, you just have to improvise. Todd grabbed her head and kissed her hard.

***

Lights suddenly sprung up from around the wagon, as make believe villagers with torches dispersed the supernatural hordes and the horseman rode away. The tractor roared to life, ready to take the passengers to safety. The sceneonthe wagon became the new main attraction though, as the lights came on and revealed the couple in the passionate embrace. On cue, Hollie shouted "I knew you were cheating on me, Todd! Now I have the proof. Once you had her in the dark, I knew you couldn't keep your hands off of ...Mary?"

Liz gazed at Mary and Todd in total shock. "Oh for the love of..!" she muttered. This night was turning into a horrible one. Watching him with Hollie and then with Mary! Jealousy crawled up her throat and she swallowed it down bitterly.

"Dude! What the fuck!?" Ben grouched, making a solid thud when his fist connected with Todd's shoulder.

Todd pulled away with a breathless laugh, as he felt Hollie's smaller hand grab him by the back of the neck and haul him back. Liz looked away, completely baffled by what was apparently a stupid joke that she wasn't finding at all amusing. There was too much going on, too many mixed emotions, and she was really pissed at his tactless move.

Rubbing her forehead, Liz glanced up at Tammy who gave her a sympathetic look. Even the tall brunette wasn't playing around at that moment and as the ride came to a halt, Liz hopped off and slung her arm around Tammy's lean waist. "I want to go home. I'm sorry if this is a spoiler."

"You got it sweetie. That ride was enough for me." With a click of her tongue, she drew Liz closer and began weaving their way up the path toward the pavillion. After a few feet, however, they were stopped by a security guard who appeared from behind one of the trees.

"Ladies, I'm going to have to ask you to get back onto the wagon and finish the ride," he told them. "Our insurance doesn't allow for you to be on the property, otherwise."

"Sorry officer," Tammy replied, and she helped boost Liz back up. Liz, her face crimson, glowered at Todd.

Todd's mind was spinning. This was not going as it was supposed to. Ben was supposed to have pulled Mary closer to him for their own make-out session, and Todd was supposed to slide in by Liz. Then, when the lights came up, he was supposed to give Hollie a public break-up, and Liz an impassioned, heartfelt expression of love. No dice on that last part it looked like. Now Liz and Ben were pissed, he was embarrassed, and Mary was probably both.

Hollie looked at Todd with questioning and sympathetic eyes. When he had explained his idea, it sounded fun, romantic, and kind of sweet in the way he wanted to give her a way to break up with him and save face. Watching him flounder now, as Liz's eyes were shooting daggers, was heartbreaking. Then she had an idea. Hollie stood, shook her head to accentuate her hair, and strode over to Todd.

"When vampires mate, they mate for eternal life," she said in a loud cold voice. "You should know that. I explained the rules when I turned you. Yet, you still dabble with these humans. I expect my consorts to know better." She extended her hand and poked him in the chest, while mouthing the words "play along."

"I... am sorry my dear," Todd replied, while frantically trying to recall things from those chick flicks and shows that he had seen with Liz. "But, I...there is a human I am unable to resist." He ran his fingers through Mary's hair. "Though long I have tried, she intoxicates me." Todd's voice grew louder as he got into the character. "She is more than the mere cattle the rest of these mortals are. I must be with her. She is meant to be mine forever!"

Ben nearly lost it listening to Todd pretend to be a sparkly vampire wanna-be. They'd often made fun of Twilight and Vampire Diaries and the other sappy vampire stuff that girls seemed to love. He didn't know whether this was planned or not, but it sure looked like things were off script, and that was partly his fault. He had gotten tripped by one of the zombie hands, getting both a mouthful of hay and out of position as a result. That was the only explanation he could think of for Todd's make-out with Mary. But, it was too late now. There was no telling where this was going, and Toddhadsaid to enjoy the show, whatever happens.

"You dare much, Todd, and this human seems to be spoken for." Hollie licked her lips as she turned to face Mary. "So human, do you scheme to take my lover?"

"What the hell are you two on?" Mary whispered

"Answer me!" Hollie directed.

Mary rolled her eyes and gave in to the crazy. "No, it's him I love!" She pointed to Ben.


"I don't quite believe you, but still, perhaps I should take your male in trade, before I kill you for my prince's affront. He will make a strong, passionate thrall." She pointed at Ben. "Come to me, warm one. I must drink if you wish me to spare your woman."

Oh no,Ben thought.They've pulled me into this now.Everyone on the hay wagon turned to face him, as this unexpected bonus scene unfolded. Ben sighed and stepped forward. "Do whatever you want to me, you b.. er..witch. I'll do anything to save the woman I love."

Hollie smiled at Ben. Todd really had great friends. "Kneel then, oaf. I must taste you."

Ben knelt before Hollie and she circled him, lightly touching his strong arms and broad chest as she did so. She tilted his head back and licked the nape of his neck.

"I hope you don't really plan to bite me," he whispered.

"Just a hickey," Hollie whispered back. "But sell it."

The tiny blonde reared her head back and attached her lips to Ben's throat, and he began moaning with pleasure. Mary felt a little disconcerted at that, but kept playing. "No! Don't hurt him! Please!" she cried.

"No, Hollie. Do not harm the mortal," Todd continued. "I have deceived you!"

Hollie glared up at Todd. "I am well aware of that, traitor."

"Yes, but you are not aware of this. Mary is not the woman I spoke of. There is another, and I have sought the aid of the Vampire Queen so that we may be together. This", he said gesturing, "was all a ploy to win her favor. It was a gift to her, so that she could choose any or all of these mortals as a sacrifice."

The crowd murmured and Hollie looked confused. She didn't know where Todd was going now, but it promised be a fun ride. "The queen? Here? Now?"

'Yes," Todd replied, stepping over to where Tammy and Liz stood. He knelt and took Tammy's left hand, kissing it. "Thank you for coming, my queen."


Tammy looked down at Todd, shook her head, and smiled. "Arise my loyal subject," she said." Your beloved is safe and under my protection." To illustrate, she put her arm around Liz. "But, what you wish is contrary to our laws. You must state your case, but not just to me. You must also make it to your sire, and...since you have included them in our affairs," Tammy said, gesturing at the other passengers, "this audience. However, first, we must hear from your intended, to determine whether she wants this to go on."

All eyes turned to Liz, whose eyes were huge and whose face was a brilliant shade of red all over again. She'd never been good with attention. For a moment she gazed frantically around and wanted to throttle Todd for doing this, but as her gaze shifted to his, tears gathered and she blinked them back. The big lug was trying to be sweet and she wasn't letting him.

Liz gave him a look that could only be described as longing and nodded her head, looking up at Tammy. "Y-yes...I want him...please. I cannot bear to live without him." The crowd drew in a breath and women sighed with envy as Todd's hand slid from the "Queen's" to her own and she gave him a soft sweet smile. Their fingers locked and slowly she was drawn down, sinking to her knees before him. "You are so going to pay." She breathed softly, "I can't believe you're doing this."

He gave her his best winning grin and turned his attention to Tammy.

Todd took in a deep breath, which was probably not the most accurate thing for his new vampire character, but necessary under the circumstances. He glanced around and it was as he thought.Everybodywas staring, even the tractor driver who was almost back to the entrance.

"Elizabeth, Hollie, Your Highness," he began," I'm not used to making speeches, much less public ones. But, this is something that I must do. Even though I have been in love with Elizabeth for only a short time, it feels like it has been forever. For a vampire, that means something." Todd's joke elicited a chuckle from some of the audience, as he continued. "I am sorry that being with me has its disadvantages. My predatory ways are in the past, and they may continue to haunt us. But, I have changed and I will continue to change. With the aid of Hollie and our friends," he said, indicating Ben and Mary, "we survived our encounter with the wolves. Elizabeth nursed me through my injuries, we have shared more adventures, and we have found ourselves on a road we haven't traveled before. However, I want to walk that path with her by me forever, if she will have me, and," he turned to Tammy, "with your blessing Queen Tamara."

Tammy smiled and replied. "Your words and tales have convinced me, but what of your sire and former consort. Hollie, you have a prior claim on him. Do you wish to challenge his wishes?"

Hollie looked at Todd, then Liz, and shook her head. "I won't stand in their way, my queen. My consort is honorable, and even though often misguided, his aims are true. Todd, you have my permission to go your own way with this woman. I have stood beside Elizabeth in revelry and in danger." Hollie hesitated, then winked at Liz. "I have even been forced to taste her. So, I understand the connection between you." Liz blushed even more at the insinuation."Of course, should you change your mind, you won't have to look hard to find me. I plan to stay close,veryclose."

"Thank you Hollie," Todd answered, then turned to Liz. "So? What do you say?"

Liz nodded and smiled, her eyes stinging all over again. "Of course I will." Todd's smile was a slow sweet one that made her heart beat wildly as his arms slid around her waist and pulled her close. She sighed as their bodies connected and wrapped her own arms around his neck, letting him ease them into a kiss.

The crowd cheered, women crying, men whooping and whistling. Liz giggled and pulled away, feeling that familiar heat redden her cheeks. "I can't trust you to do anything without attracting attention." She teased and gave him another soft kiss. "Can wepleaseget out of here?"

The tractor pulled to a stop, but few people moved, the crowd looked expectantly at Tammy. "I think they're waiting for permission to leave, there, hun. Todd said they were sacrifices." Hollie said softly.

Tammy stood up straight and announced to everyone. "In honor of this happy occasion, I am allowing you all to go free, provided you don't tell anyone what you've learned of us creatures of the night. Understood?"

The crowd mumbled a slight affirmative.

Tammy said loudly "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

The crowd answered louder this time. "Yes, your Highness!"

"Much better," she said with a grin. "You are all dismissed."

Ben looked at Tammy and whispered. "You already sound like a coach."

The passengers began filing off of the wagon and toward the midway, many talking to themselves about the great new addition to the ride this year. As the group of friends made their way off, the driver stopped them.

"This is my business, and I don't know who you all are. You sure never asked me for permission, but that was a hell of a stunt. Whose idea was it?"

"Umm, we're a vampire flash mob from the college," Hollie answered.

'"Well, it was entertaining, missy, " the driver said, "but please don't do it again without asking. Capisce?"

"Yes sir," the group said in unison.

"Good. Now go hit the concession stand. I'll radio Mabel and tell her that your order is on me. This was the first new thing I've seen on this ride in years. If you want to repeat the performance for Halloween week, just call the number on the sign and ask for Big Tony. I'll pay ten an hour and all the funnel cakes you can eat."

Liz held Todd's hand and gave it a warning squeeze, her eyes saying 'oh no you don't!' before they all began to walk away. "A hay ride and free food, hell yeah!" Ben chimed in and they all shared a laugh.

"I think we definitely got lucky," Todd said. "We did so much improvising, Maybe we should change our majors to something in theater."

Liz gave a small snort to the idea as they bumped hips. With Hollie on one side and Liz on the other, they linked arms, making a buddy chain. Hollie was practically hopping by the time they reached their destination. "The apple was great, but I soooo need a funnel cake!!"

The group grinned at the bouncy blonde who was jostling Todd a little bit as she moved. "Calm down Hollie, you're going to injure Todd before his appointment tomorrow." Liz teased and stuck out her tongue.

As the group made their way back to the concession stand, a good number of people in the crowd pointed at them and exchanged whispers.

"Looks like we were a hit," Hollie said."

"You can't hear them. Maybe they're saying yousucked," Mary teased.

"Yeah, well I didn't hear your man complaining," Hollie answered playfully.

"Girls, please leave me out of this," Ben interjected, as they fell into line at the stand, "It was embarrassing enough the first time."

While they waited, Ben's embarrassment grew, because the impromptu acting troupe was now a stationary target for their new fans. Several wide-eyed young girls gushed about the performance and asked for autographs. Members of the crowd of both sexes asked to have their pictures made with the "actors." The friends took their new found popularity in stride, mainly with the assistance of the free sugary and fried food, although Liz and Ben seemed the least taken with the fame. Since she was used to press conferences, Tammy took point on a lot of the questions, and kept the situation manageable. She farmed some of the responses out to her companions, and cut off some of the more ardent admirers to shorten the experience.

Finally, once everyone had foundered on cider, funnel cakes, and hot dogs Tammy announced, "OK, last question. Our actors have to go home and get their beauty sleep, and a few of us have to get our coffins ready."


Everyone laughed, and Tammy pointed out a mousy brunette in a Twilight shirt. "Sweetheart, you've been here the whole time. I bet you have something you want to ask."

The girl, who was heavyset and appeared to be in her early teens, blushed at the attention but smiled. "Thank you, your majesty."

"Don't be so formal," Tammy said with a smile. "Call me Tammy."

The girl's smile widened. "OK Tammy. I was just wondering. You were all great, and I think I understand the story, but when the lights came on, Todd was kissing Mary, not biting her like Hollie did Ben. Why was that?"

"Todd? Want to field that one?" Tammy asked with a wink.

"Yeah, buddy," Ben added. "Whywasthat?"

Todd's eyes skirted the crowd as he thought of an answer suitable for the general public. Then he walked over to the girl, knelt beside her and took her hand in his and brought her hand to his mouth He lightly kissed her knuckles before shooting her a wink, "Well, I have this bad habit about playing with my food." The girl giggled and turned bright red. The small pack of hero worshipers broke up, and Todd stood and walked back over.

"Nice answer. I think you just sent her falling headfirst into puberty." Tammy laughed.

"But she had a good question," Mary added, "and I want the real answer, since I was your make-out partner. What the hell?"

Todd grinned sheepishly and explained how he had planned the public break-up with Hollie, the intended magic of the blackout scene, and the hopeful end of his rep as a player. "But, people weren't where they were supposed to be. Something got fucked up in the dark," he said as he ended.

"Yeah," Mary said "And that something was almost me. I was wondering if Ben had been working on new moves. So, now that I know the story, I want restitution."

"Restitution?" Todd asked. "What do you mean by that?"

Mary looked at him seriously. "Your big night with Snow White is tomorrow, right?"

Todd blushed again. "I guess, but I wish everyone would quit calling it that."

"OK," Mary continued, "then I want a clean slate. You made out with me in the dark for three minutes. Now it's their turn." Mary pointed at Ben and Liz.

Liz who had half an ear on the conversation and the rest of her attention situated on another sugar dusted treat, jerked at Mary's idea. "What?!" she squeaked in alarm, her food slowly sliding off her plate as she forgot all about it.


Tammy managed to quickly save it, taking it away from Liz's limp fingers and trying not to laugh at everyone's gawking. Todd blustered and sputtered, Ben equally as shocked stood wide eyed and stunned.

"God, this is better than a soap opera," Tammy interjected softly and gave Mary a little nudge."This is some kinky shit, girlfriend. You sure you really know what you're doing?"

"How...why..." Liz was struggling to form a sentence, and took a deep breath.

"What? It's fair play, right?" Mary explained. "I mean, Todd got a little sugar from another female. I think it's only fair to Liz and Ben that they get to swap a little spit. I trust both of them."