More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have one of those grins on your face just like your son after he nurses," she teased.

"Mmmmmm," Luc hummed. He was floating. Then he felt a drip on his stomach. He opened his eyes and realized that Meg was leaking milk. Before she could do anything, he sat up and wrapped his mouth around the leaking breast. He sucked softly at first and delighted in the feel of milk pouring into his mouth. After a few sucks, he moved to the other breast.

It was Meg's turn to moan. Luc's mouth on her breasts felt so different. She felt like her nipples were hardwired to her clit and she felt herself begin to orgasm for the first time in ages.

Luc was enjoying her breasts when he heard her moan. He stopped. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yes! Don't stop," she said as she lay on the bed so that he could touch her as well as suckle.

Luc realized what was happening and obliged Meg. He sucked lightly and played with her clit. In a matter of moments, Meg felt that rush and arched off of the bed in orgasm.

"Oh..." she gasped.

Luc licked the last of the dripping milk from her breasts and then cuddled Meg close to him. It felt so good to hold his mate.

"That was unexpected," said Meg.

Luc nodded and held her close. "Guess I'll have to restrain myself," he said.

"Huh?" asked Meg.

"Well, I wouldn't want to starve the babies because I drank all their milk," he teased.

Meg started to giggle and Luc joined in laughing.

*

A few hours later Luc had shifted around Meg and the babies. They had woken up soon after Meg had showered for the second time that night. She nursed them while Luc showered again as well. They had played and cuddled with their babies and then as they fell asleep, Luc shifted. Meg fell asleep almost as quickly as the babies.

Wolf looked at the three of them asleep. "Love pups. Love Soft One. So good to love. Pack," he thought. "New pack, lots of pack. Good." He put his head down next to Soft One's and went to sleep.

The end of More Than Just A Fairy Tale

* *

And before you gnash your teeth, cry or grab pitchforks, I'm working on Buster's story and have another one in the wings as well.

Jaisen