More Than Scenery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dizzylia
dizzylia
74 Followers

I know fell asleep at some point, because I awoke some time later to the sensation of Clare's cool fingers caressing my forehead, brushing so very lightly through my hair. The room was almost completely dark. The only light left filtered in through the solitary window, which showed a deep, dark night sky. It gave me a start, and I sat up so quickly that even the little I could see went dark as the blood rushed to my head.

"What time is it?" I asked, sounding breathless as panic gripped my chest, though for the life of me, I couldn't imagine why I was so worried.

Clare chuckled softly and drew me towards her. "Just past ten o'clock, I'm guessing," she answered in a quiet tone, her voice mildly husky.

I had just started to lean against her but sat up again, crying, "Ten? But I'm missing everything!"

The other woman nearly shrieked with laughter and pulled my indignant self against her for a brief hug before she slid from the bed. "Oh, my dear shipmate, Lis. You're only missing the obnoxious part, please trust me." She held her hand out towards me and smiled that dazzling, knowing smile of hers. Awakening butterflies practiced their aerobatics in my stomach as I got to my feet and took her hand. She held it lightly for a moment, then drew me towards her, guiding us both into a silent, slow dance before she leaned in and rested her cheek against mine.

I wish I could have seen her face just then. Perhaps imagination will be enough. For a heart-stopping moment she just held me. Her soft breasts felt comfortable and warm against mine, and I could feel my heart thudding nervously in my chest. Then it slowed as Clare's calming influence took effect.

It was then that I could hear the noise on the other side of the window. It was raucous and ridiculous, just as obnoxious as Clare said it would be. Feeling foolish, I pulled my cheek away from hers and leaned back long enough to look into her eyes. She was amused, but she was not laughing at me, and I appreciated that so much. I leaned in slowly and kissed her once as my arms tightened around her shoulders.

"How did I luck out to find such an amazing guide on this big boat of people lost at sea?" I asked with a soft laugh. Clare's hands lifted to my shoulders and squeezed reassuringly.

She kissed my cheek then stepped away. "They're not /all/ lost," she promised with a wink before she moved out of the feeble light coming from the cabin's window. I watched her for a moment, then glanced towards the circle of light. The passing crowd was out of earshot by now, but I could hear the liner cutting through the water. Quite suddenly, I craved to be out there, to smell the salty sea and perhaps feel its moisture on my face.

"Would you like to get a drink?" I asked, turning to find my sandals. I was surprised, and yet not, to find Clare standing next to me once more, holding them out to me. I laughed and slipped them on my feet. "I just want to go out there and watch the moon and the water." It felt silly when I said it, but that did not make it less true.

Clare nodded in understanding. "There's nothing quite like the ocean," she commented, her voice deep and throaty, tempting. "It moves your soul. Erodes the sharp edges."

At the time, I still was not sure what she meant, but the temptress was all too good. We slipped out into the corridor.

* * *

We sat in plastic chairs at the bow of the ship. The sky was dark and dotted with millions of stars. It felt like we were standing still, and yet the crisp wind whisked over the railing and swirled gently through our hair. The scent on the breeze reminded me oddly of lobster, which made me laugh at first. The Caribbean was so different from the frigid New England coastline. It was inviting and alive. I really could almost feel it tugging at my very soul, though to what purpose, I was not quite sure.

I stood, moved to the railing and watched the water disappear beneath the ship, a white spray sometimes sending a fine mist into the air. I could feel Clare's eyes on my back, but for a moment, I was entirely unsure as to what might come next. Warring emotions toyed with me, whipping me about the way the wind whipped through my hair, tangling it. I felt her touch my arms, and the wind subsided. I closed my eyes.

Clare leaned against my back. Her hips pinned mine to the railing, making my heart skip a beat. She slowly drew her hands down my arms, and I could feel her warm breath against my neck. I loved this. I loved being on that ship, surrounded by strangers. It gave me freedom. Freedom to stand against a railing, pinned by a beautiful woman I had only just met. I leaned my head back against her shoulder and smiled up at the stars as her lips grazed my neck.

I opened my eyes and watched the points of light shimmer in the humid air. Clare's arms wrapped around my shoulders gently and held me close. "This doesn't usually happen," she whispered to me." I turned in her arms and frowned slightly, confused. "I usually take these trips and flirt with the waiters, drink their wine, eat their meals, write my reports for whichever magazine sent me off this time. But I don't get close," she continued, sensing the question in my look.

If anything, my confusion grew. "This doesn't usually happen for me either," I told her softly, uncertain.

Her arms tightened once more, and she stepped in close, leaned her forehead against mine. I could smell her faint perfume. "I don't want it to stop," she said in a breath before she bent her head and pressed her lips to mine. My hands found her hips and pulled them against mine as I pressed into the kiss, my eyes closing tightly. It felt so right. I felt my world rocking gently on the sea, driven by the endless waves.

Her need was strong. I could feel it in her arms, her tensed body, her heated kisses, and I wanted all of it. She took my hand suddenly and turned, quickly heading back towards the corridor. I didn't need to ask where we were going. I could feel her heartbeat in the fevered hand clutching mine. I could feel my own pace quickening, throbbing, desiring.

* * *

She barely took time for breath as she closed the door to her cabin and latched it securely. She was on me, her hands pulling at my clothes as she guided me to the bed. By the time I felt it against my legs, she had stripped me bare, my skin like fire. I pulled at her hands and she knelt over me, her lips so soft against my skin, her tongue flicking against my stiff nipples. I groaned quietly and pushed her to the side so I could lift the straps of her dress and slide the silky sheath down her body, my kisses trailing down her creamy skin.

I felt her hands at my hips, but I wasn't ready yet. I took them and pinned them to the bed as I straddled her legs and bent down, taking her nipple into my mouth. The sensation was almost too much. I knew I had to slow down soon, but I just couldn't yet. Her moans spurred me on as our fingers entwined. I wanted to touch her, explore her, but if I let go, she would take over.

Carefully, I shifted my weight until I could press my knee between hers, gentle but invading. She parted her legs with a fevered sigh and I knelt between them. Bending down to her, I pressed my nose into the damp, salty tangle of curls. It was heavenly. It was surprising and enticing and all too arousing. I had to force back my own desire as I pressed against her and let my tongue reach out slowly, unsure. The tip made contact with that little bud, but it was too much. I had lost my leverage.

She pulled her hands free and pushed me away, taking advantage of my surprise. I saw her smile as her hands took my shoulders and pulled me against her. We kissed deeply. I could still taste the wine on her lips, and her juices on mine. She pushed me to the bed and lay on top of me. Her hand clutched my hair of my head as she kissed me deeply, and I felt her fingers part the moist hair between my thighs. Then her finger slid against my clitoris and beyond. I cried out, hands gripping the sheets. She stifled my cries with her lips and drove onward, never slowing that pace until my world pulsed and splintered; it shattered against her like waves breaking over a stony cliff.

* * *

Dawn broke through the scattered clouds, accompanied by the obnoxious blast of the cruise liner's horn. I was tired, but pleasantly so. The air was still just a little cool, and I rolled over to cuddle under the sheets a little more, reaching for Clare. Her skin prickled slightly in the breeze, and she gave me a crooked, knowing smile that both promised and concealed.

"Do they have to wake us up with that awful noise?" I said, followed by a yawn I muffled with my pillow. Clare laughed, reached over to tangle her fingers in my hair and drew close, kissing me gently.

"They're sailing into port. I'll have to go into town," she told me, "and try the wares. But it's more fun with company." As if I would stay on this ship by myself.

"What will we do?" I asked, reluctantly pushing myself away from the bed. I stretched slowly, arms reaching out to either side.

Clare crawled to my side of the bed, grabbed my hips and drew me in. She kissed me so deeply I had to wrap my arms around her shoulders just to keep my feet. "You'll see," she murmured, her voice a purr.

The day felt warmer already.

dizzylia
dizzylia
74 Followers