More than She Bargained For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,077 Followers

He made quick jamming motions in an effort to loosen it up. He gyrated his hips to rotate his shaft inside her tunnel, and it finally seemed to give. He began pumping in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder. He saw Kristina's tank top, still encircling her midsection, and grabbed a hold of it. Her back was a river of sweat, a result of both the pleasure and pain. He held her tank top at her sides and pulled them to her waist, using it as leverage to plough deeper into her ass.

She was now taking it like a champ. She continued to finger her pussy, essentially DPing herself, and Tony was trying to jam the last of his dick into her throat. Kristina thought she might choke to death if he pushed any further, and found relief, in what Josh said next:

"Dude, you gotta get in this ass...its so tight!" Tony seemed to like that idea, because he pulled Kristina off his dick and told her to stand up and turn around. She did as she was told, and assumed the position as Tony had her straddle his legs and lower her ass onto his dick.

He slid forward on the couch so she did not have to sit down in order to do it. She lowered her rectum onto his cock and sat all the way down. His dick was a little smaller than Josh's, so she was able to take it all immediately. He ordered her to bounce up and down on her own, and he simply leaned back and enjoyed. Josh grabbed her hair again and twisted her face up to meet his.

"Tell me you want to suck my dick, bitch," he said with a snarl. Kristina did not reply at first. She did not want to suck his dick, especially after it had been in her ass.

He smacked the top of her left tit hard, bringing a loud yelp from her mouth.

"Say it!" he yelled.

"Please, Josh, I want to suck your cock!"

"That's right, you do," he said.

He brought her head to his dick. The smell put her off, but she had no choice. She took it into her mouth and started sucking. Tony spread her ass with his hands and started pumping up and down, matching the motion of her hips.

After he got hard again, Josh pulled her off of his dick and pushed her back against Tony. She laid on his chest as Josh approached her. He lifted her legs at the knees and pinned them against her breasts. He lowered his hips until his cock head found the entrance to her pussy, and he slipped inside.

When Kristina had envisioned this night, she had imagined simple missionary and oral with one of them. Passionate and sincere. Now, here she was, being degraded like an animal, DPed cruelly by two guys she had obviously misjudged. Josh arched his back and craned his neck to the ceiling as he attacked her cunt with his fuck wand. Tony grabbed her arms behind her head and stuck her in a full nelson, rendering her completely motionless and unable to pleasure herself. She was completely at their mercy.

Josh slid his hands from behind her knees to her feet and spread her legs wide. She watched him purse his lips and allow a long wad of spit to drip down from it. It landed right in her pussy, adding extra lubrication and allowed him to pump faster and with more pleasure, to both of them.

As the two boys pumped in and out of her, Kristina closed her eyes and rolled her head back. Biting her lip, she focussed on the dick in her pussy, how wet it was sliding in and out, and tried to rock to an orgasm. She knew that if she could just touch her clit, she would explode, but her hands were pinned behind her head by Tony. She had to rely on Josh's hard hammering to cum.

Unfortunately for her, just as she was approaching orgasm, Josh pulled out. He was ready.

"Get down on your knees, girl!" he said excitedly.

Tony pushed Kristina up so she could come off his dick and kneel in front of Josh. She got to her knees and immediately started stroking her clit. Josh tilted her head back and commanded that she open her mouth. She did. She did not care. She just wanted to cum.

Josh and Tony stroked their cocks above her face, although she could not tell as her eyes were closed. She had her mouth agape and her fingers in her pussy, ready to cum. Josh tried to time his orgasm with hers, so that she could always remember pleasure as laces of cum landing across her face. It worked.

He watched until Kristina's hips started to buckle, and then, realizing she was cumming, unloaded wads of cum on her face. The first shot landed diagonally across her face, from above her left eye to the bottom of her right cheek. The next two pooled beneath her left eye and her lip, and then final two sprayed the top of her mouth and slid down the back of her throat. Kristina assumed, because it was so much cum, that both boys had finished off.

She opened her eyes just in time for Tony's splurge to hit her face. His first shot hit her right eye, and she instinctively ducked away. Because of this, his second shot landed on her couch, but he readjusted so that his third and fourth shots hit her neck and tits. Tony grabbed her torn up thong and used it to wipe the cum off her cheeks and into her mouth. She was out of breath and could not put up much prevention, so she held her mouth open and allowed him to feed her their cum with her underwear.

Seeing no other options, she swallowed down both loads and collapsed against the front of the couch. "

"Wow," Tony said, "What a slut."

"Seriously, dude. Two guys at once, DP, ass-to-mouth, cum swallowing...what won't she do?"

"Maybe we will find out tomorrow. You think she will fuck us again, Josh?"

Josh moved back towards the bathroom and pulled out the video camera he had hidden.

"Once she sees we have this, I bet she will do whatever we ask so that we don't release it to her friends, or worse, to her parents!" Kristina reacted in horror as she realized that the two boys had taped the whole thing.

"What are you going to do with that?" she asked.

"Blackmail you, mostly," said Tony.

"We probably will enjoy watching it over and over again," said Josh. "But we also plan on keeping you as our sex slave for awhile."

Kristina's mind raced as she considered her options. She knew that the tape could not be made public or her parents would kill her and her friends would ignore her. She would be viewed as the campus slut and have no friends at all.

"How long is awhile?" she asked.

"Just until we are tired of you," said Tony. "And the way you fuck, that won't be for a long, long time."

To be continued

abob1
abob1
1,077 Followers
12