Moree's Awakening

Story Info
A young wife is led on a sexual journey by her husband.
7.9k words
4.09
122.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I originally posted prematurely. Something wasn't right about it and the readers of Literotica responded accordingly. Thankfully, Pepe Leon offered to collaborate on the story and this is the result. We both hope you enjoy it!

*

"Darling......" Moree said.

Peter didn't hear his young wife. He was staring straight ahead; his eyes glossed over as if he were not even there. His mind was filled with the image of Moree on their wedding night. After making him wait in the bathroom she had spread a handful of red rose petals across the bed. "Red roses show love," she whispered as she posed herself in her wedding dress on top of the petals before calling him into the room.

Peter remembered that night as if it were yesterday. He anxiously opened the door to find her lying on her side by the pillows; her head resting in her hand with a 'come hither' look in her eyes. He remembers the enthusiasm in her eyes; so bright and full of life. He remembers how her wedding gown fit to her every curve and he remembers how nervous she was as he unzipped the back, watched her wiggle it off her hips and excitedly step out of it dressed only in stockings and heels.

"Peter...." Moree said softly once more. He kept staring straight ahead, not hearing her call.

Peter was deep in thought. He had looked forward to this vacation for a long time. Here, so far from home, he could guide Moree through her sexual education. Here, she could discard the sexual constraints she held so tightly back home. Here, so far from home, he could guide her with a strong hand in a voyage of sexual discovery.

For Moree, it was a voyage she knew was inevitable. It was a voyage she was prepared for and excited to undertake. Still, she was apprehensive and she needed Peter's guidance if she was to fulfill her repressed sexual desires.

It had been very late in the day when they'd pulled into the Costa Maya resort. The drive from the airport had taken them through the ancient land of the Maya and Aztec, down the coastal highway past ancient ruins silhouetted against the ocean, and jungle clearings filled with crops; and long stretches of surf, black water lagoons and the beautiful blue-green waters of the lower Caribbean Sea pounding the chalky sand; until they thought they might be nearing the end of civilization.

The resort was at the end of a long stretch of ever shrinking jungle road, isolated on a small peninsula jutting into the sea. After checking in, they were led beyond the crowded lobby; past the entrance to the pool lined with white lounge chairs. With tall palms blocking the last of the sun's rays they were led down a pebble strewn trail lined with shrubs pushing their branches into the path looking for nourishing sunlight; a path which eventually opened up onto a white beach; and with each step down the path they felt the weight of their everyday lives retreating behind them.

Their bungalow perched above the sand on strong pillars that supported the square structure with a green metal roof and wide windows letting the gentle trade winds blow through unless the slatted covers were shut. Four wooden steps led onto a patio lined with deck chairs stretching across the front of the bungalow, and a large sliding glass door opened up into one large room furnished with everything needed for a bungalow at the edge of civilization.

"You'll experience wonderful things on this vacation, Moree." Peter had told her as he closed the door on the well-tipped bellhop.

Moree grinned the grin that tells Peter she trusts him and is ready to learn.

Less than an hour after arriving they were already in the hot tub and talking about their upcoming evening. Peter had asked Moree to wear the skimpy white dress he'd bought her to the resort's dance club that night. She dropped her chin, and shyly nodded her head.

"You will be shown off tonight," He casually told her as he pulled himself out of the tub.

Moree understood his message. She always did, and she was determined to make him proud of her.

Peter was all alone in his thoughts as he watched Moree get ready for the evening. She is so beautiful and precious, he said to himself as she bathed. His mind held the image of how he would present her to the men he would select in the nightclub. Everything had to be done perfectly if she was to learn a proper lesson.

Moree had tried three times to get his attention. She knew he was thinking about the evening that lay ahead. "He's such a strong willed man," she told herself as she dried herself off.

"Peter," she said softly for a fourth time, as she wrapped herself in the soft white towel.

Her voice woke him from his trance. "Yes?" he said as the image in his mind evaporated.

"I'll... I'll do anything you ask. I'll flirt for you. If that's what you want. It's what I want to. " Moree said, acting nonchalant as she painted her toes so she could cover her own excitement at saying such a thing.

Peter's face lit up. A big smile curled across his face. "You will enjoy tonight more than you know," he replied and began into a long conversation with Moree about how and when and with what kind of men they were going to do this "flirting thing".

It feels so good to please him, she thought as she looked at the excitement on his face and she promised herself she'd never deny him.

"How far do I go?" She asked timidly.

"I'll be there with you, Moree. Follow my lead. I'll let you know if you are going too far," he replied.

"Peter, I'm afraid I won't be able to stop," she added. "I'm afraid of what might happen."

"Baby, I love you. Don't worry," Peter replied.

As they talked, Moree brushed her hair and applied her lotion and meticulously put on her makeup. Knowing how much Peter enjoyed watching her dress, she did it slowly, teasing her husband by asking him to help.

Peter readily agreed, helping her roll up her stockings and fastening her strappy high heels behind her ankle. "It's a beautiful dress," she said, and he agreed. He'd looked forward to this night for a long time and now it was about to happen. He'd long known his young bride was a closet exhibitionist. He had caught her more than once when they were out partying, slowly crossing her legs in a short dress as men looked on. He knew she enjoyed showing herself to men and he was certain she'd enjoy letting herself go and openly flirting. Especially, when she was on vacation and thousands of miles from home.

After Moree finished dressing they found their way down the tiled path leading to the main resort tower. As they walked, Moree noticed several men turning their heads to see her in the skimpy dress, stockings and heels and as she looked at them from the corner of her eye she felt embarrassed that her dress was so risqué'. Along with her embarrassment, she felt proud and enjoyed their attention and she felt safe as long as she was with Peter.

She stayed close to her husband as they walked but she couldn't help but swing her hips the way a woman looking for fun with a man swings them, and her white dress flared off her legs with each step.

She felt more comfortable inside the club. A band was playing Latin Swing. It was dark and smoky. Couples and singles were mixing and having fun. Peter gave a healthy tip to the first waiter he found,

They were seated in a booth close to the dance floor and started to drink Vodka with orange juice and having some tapas. They enjoyed a drink together and they mixed with the crowd, and Peter got to know a few of the single men in the bar. They were all so easy to talk with and all of them enjoyed being close to such a beautiful and enchanting piece of sweet candy, Moree.

It didn't take him long to befriend the bartender and waiters. His new friends, along with the waiter kept their glasses full. Soon Moree was a bit tipsy and Peter took advantage. If you asked her, Moree would tell you that the alcohol wasn't necessary because she was really tipsy with the idea of being submissive to Peter and the feelings of love she had for him.

One of his new friends, a little dumpy and slimy kind of guy, sat down with them, admiring the beautiful girl his new found friend had brought to the place. He sat there staring at her and her white skirt riding up her leg and talking with Peter and Moree. Between the chit-chat, Peter was kissing her on the lips and touching her everyplace he could reach without taking any care at all to conceal it from the people around them. In fact, he loved that everyone was staring at his pretty wife being submissive to his advances.

With his right hand, from behind her waist Peter reached and caressed her right breast inside the halter of the dress and grabbed her left tit with his left hand outside her dress. Peter was very happy showing his dominance and how submissive his sweet wife was by his side. His new friend was licking his lips and getting really horny seeing Moree touched and kissed in such a way and his voice trembled when he tried to say anything to her.

Peter went to the bathroom and when he returned he stopped at the bar to watch his wife alone with the dumpy, slimy man. He looked across the room, got her attention and gave her a "yes" signal. Then, Peter ordered a drink and sat back to enjoy watching his splendid young sex-toy wife, flirting with the man who would never stand a chance of having such a beautiful woman for himself.

At the same time, Peter felt somehow ashamed, knowing the deep and dark desires of the suitor sitting with her. She was seated where he had left her and her skirt had rode up her thighs just far enough to show off the edge of her white panties, her legs were open and Peter knew she was only pretending not to know that she was showing everybody her white silk covered pussy.

As he watched, he thought of how she was an exhibitionist deep inside and really loved to show off herself to men and he thought that most beautiful women are, but repress it. And, he thought of how tonight showed that all he had to do was draw her away from her moral convictions; She used to sing with the church's choir and helped the priest with church's activities.

"All I had to do was to feed her some alcohol," He said to himself as he finished a vodka. Soon she'll be my slut all the time, he thought. As he watched her, he became convinced he'd make her conscious and proud of her own body, sex and power, but at the same time keep her under his protection. "She knows she is my pet, she knows she belongs to me," he whispered.

Peter made his way back to the booth. "She has pleased me on everything I've asked" he told his new friend, knowing it would tease him. "She loves to be used by me, driven to act out all of her perverted feelings and having her conventions crushed."

Just to tease him further, to make him hornier and suffer a little more, Peter winked at him "watch this" and pointed at her short skirt, put his hand on her left knee and separated her legs for him to see her soaked panty. Peter slowly slid his hand along the inner part of Moree's thigh inside her legs to her pussy.

He showed his friend his fingers running slowly along her slit and the way she immediately abandoned herself, closed her eyes, sighed and gave him a long sensual open mouth French kiss. He kept on doing this for almost half a minute and she didn't object at all. Moree was happy being used by her husband as his personal slut, enjoying being a sex-toy for him by showing her off. She was proud of herself for being able to be this way for him.

Peter tired of his tease, and dismissed his new friend saying he had seen enough.

Now, Moree had to go to the bathroom, and after she left, Peter joined in a conversation with the men at the booth beside his while waiting for her to come back. They were really turned on and excited over the show he was putting on for them with this sweet foxy wife. They said they would gangbang her right there if they had a chance, but he told them she was his toy and, "You only catch what I give you, no more, no less. Am I giving you a great show with my girl?"

Their answer was obviously "Yes".

When she came back she stood by his side. Peter put his arm around her waist as he chatted with the men beside them and the waiters that came and went, taking care to keep her glass full. He continuously and slowly caressed her right side from her thighs to the side of her breast, up and down, from the neck to her buttocks and then again to her side, taking time to pinch the side of her breast on each trip. He used the pauses between conversations to kiss her tenderly.

He moved her back and forth, one side to other like the submissive doll she was. Kissing her cheeks, ears and neck, and caressing her continuously, tenderly and slowly; getting her warmer and warmer...

She could feel Peter's hard-on against her hips, thighs and buttocks while she watched and listened, smiled and giggled with sleepy sensual eyes to their new friends as they joked and praised her. She looked so helpless to them.

Peter thought of how he would love to offer her to them to fuck right there, but it wasn't yet the right moment to offer the most beautiful woman in the club to these men.

He smoothly caressed her thigh down the helm of her short skirt and pulled it up along her leg until he was showing off her panty covered crotch to his new friends and the few people passing by. He kept mauling and grabbing her leg and raised his hand up to feel the flesh under the edge of her panties and she just sighed softly.

He put his hand on her back and went down inside her panties, gripped her cheeks and slid his finger along the crack of her ass until he could touch the circular ring of her asshole.

In Moree's dizzied state she seemed not to notice what was happening, but did. She was enjoying the way her husband was showing her off. She knew she was the object of the dark desires of all of these men surrounded her, but at the same time she felt protected by him; just enjoying being submissive, being his prey, his slave, his sex toy.

Peter could make her do whatever he wanted in that moment. He decided he'd have her dance with his new friends. He didn't have to offer twice. The shorter of the two men took her to the dance floor. He was very respectful, still not sure how far he could go, and brought her back to Peter unscathed.

Next, the tall athletic looking one asked if he could have the next one. Peter gave her a nod of his head, signaling that she should say yes.

"I..." she tilted her head down shyly. "I would love to," she answered. When her handsome suitor grabbed her hand a thrill sped through her body. "I'm going to have so much fun tonight," she said to herself and almost skipped her way to the dance floor.

The man impressed her with the way he handled her. He held her tightly with one hand resting on her hip and pulled her into his muscled body. Her pelvic bone pushed against the top of his muscled thigh and before the song was over he pushed the knob of his erection against her abdomen. Moree gasped as she felt it through the thin fabric of her outfit.

Moree was afraid to make eye contact because she knew what would happen. She paused, and then looked up. He pressed his lips to hers and gently kissed her. Her mind raced with excitement and anticipation of what was to come.

After the song finished, his friend took his place with her. He was much more emboldened this time. His style was rough and his hands took more liberties, finding their way under her dress to play with the hem of her panties and squeeze her ass.

She wondered what Peter was able to see and thought about stopping him. But, she left his hand alone, choosing to let herself go and enjoy the attention.

By the time the second dance was done, Moree was ready for a drink so she led both men to her and Peter's booth. Peter's cock was hard as a rock as he watched them dance with his wife. He saw everything, including the second man's hand go up her dress and the look of concern it caused on her face. And, he knew she was eager to play when he saw her face with a hint of lust as the man's hand lingered.

Peter got up as Moree and her two suitors approached the booth. "After you," he motioned to them, creating a situation where Moree was expected to squeeze in between the two men.

Moree gave him a quick, quizzical look.

"So you can chat with our new friends," Peter replied, quite pleased with the success of his plan.

Moree knew what Peter expected of her and played along with his game. As she scooted across the cushioned booth she let her dress pull up her legs, revealing the tops of her stockings. The two men noticed, looked at each other and then looked up at Peter as they tried to figure out what the game was.

"Her legs look great in stockings. Don't they?" Peter said.

"She's a hot looking wife for sure, dude." The big one replied and placed his hand on her knee.

Both men turned their attention back to Moree. She hesitated only briefly as she looked toward her husband and raised her drink to him, before letting herself return their sexy conversation.

Peter sat on the edge of the booth watching their two new friends with his wife. They were quite a team, each playing off the other's comments. They charmed Moree with their quick wit and good looks. And, both were both handsome and athletic; just the kind of men Moree found most attractive.

Peter motioned to the waitress for a round of drinks and lit up a smoke. As he enjoyed his cigarette and vodka he thought of how good it felt to have such a desirable wife. Moree was a beautiful brunette with a very shapely figure. She was easily the most attractive woman in the club.

"She'll be a fine submissive slut wife," he said proudly to himself; fully enjoying the scene unfolding in front of him.

Both men were running their hands up her legs and each pass up went further than before. Moree enjoyed acting slutty for Peter. But, she was still nervous about going too far. She crossed and re-crossed her legs, trying to slow the advance of her suitor's hands up her leg. She was having no success. The two men sensed they had a green light from Peter and wouldn't let up, finally reaching her panty.

When Moree felt a finger touch the sensitive skin where her upper thigh meets her crotch she shuddered with arousal and instinctively opened her legs. Initially, her knees parted only slightly. But the larger man seized the opportunity by sliding his big hand between her knees and pulled.

Moree resisted the tug on her legs. She wanted her legs opened up and her panties exposed like a slut. But, she was concerned how she would look to Peter and the people in the club. "Will the table hide me?" she wondered. "Can anyone see?" she asked herself, hoping she was hidden from prying eyes but knowing it was not likely.

Peter pursed his lips together and exhaled a thin, solid stream of smoke into the air above the table as he watched his beautiful wife give in to her lust.

She caught Peter's eye, then sighed and let the big man pull her leg up and place it over his knee. The other one slid his hand up her exposed flesh and onto her panty covered pussy. Moree gasped when he pushed her panty in between her labia with his fingers and massaged her clit. She involuntarily threw her head back in lust. "I have to stop," she said to herself while fighting back a moan.

The smaller man looked up at Peter. "She's a hot ass slut," he said. "She's fucking hot."

"I can't believe what I'm doing," she told herself. Her fingernails dug into each man's leg as she fought a losing battle with her lust. She looked down to see her panties sopping wet and each man fingering her. "Oh, my god," she whispered out loud. She couldn't believe she was sitting in a club full of people, her legs opened up and her dress pulled to her waist. Two men she hardly knew were fondling her in front of her husband and she couldn't bring herself to stop them.