Moreplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThePack
ThePack
2 Followers

Phil was still going full steam pumping Maria’s cunt from behind whilst reaching around to fondle her tits. When he felt he was cumming he let everyone know with a shout of “Oh FUCK HERE IT COMES”. Laura scrambled over the prostrate bodies collapsed in front of her. She just made it in time to see the full blast her husbands creamy, hot cum plaster Maria’s ass and pouting fuck lips. She reached out to Maria’s cunt and scooped some cum onto her fingers. She massaged it into Maria’s pubic hair and the proceeded to lick her from ass to cunt.

Tina, Erik and I just watched as Laura made a show of alternately licking Phils cock and Maria’s cunt. As we looked on Tina nudged me to look at the other minor show going on. Erik was gently finger fucking her as she stroked his cock with long slow strokes. She continued to wank Erik as looked up to me and brought her lips to mine. As we broke the kiss she whispered. “I love you”.

Well the rest of the evening went on in a similar way. I got my wish to watch Erik fuck my wife as I fucked Maria. But that’s all that’s all for another time. I am so hard now recalling all that went on that I have to go and wake Tina (or Laura) if she’s getting another seeing to from Phil.

ThePack
ThePack
2 Followers
12