Morgan's Genie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fought back a grin. "Call me Morgan," she said, looking deeply into his eyes.

* * *

Outside Morgan's room, Thomas made a sweep of the hallways with his eyes. The hospital was active, but not especially busy. He dropped an enchantment over the door behind him to prevent noise from escaping.

He felt more than a little mischievous. The doctor seemed like a nice enough fellow, and his instant attraction to Morgan was plainly obvious. Moreover, Thomas doubted the man was a warrior like Morgan; if things somehow went badly, Thomas had little doubt that Morgan would send him packing quickly. Everyone else might believe Morgan was a wounded woman; Thomas knew better.

He wandered down one hall, finding nothing at its end but other rooms for patients and more hallways. He backtracked, turned a corner, and located one of those stations where the people who ran the floor told the doctors where to go and what to do. Thomas found this amusing; he had gathered that people in this century showed great deference to anyone called "doctor," yet it was obvious that people with less weighty titles actually ran things. Nurses, they seemed to be called. Them, and the "assistants."

Thomas leaned in over the desk. "Pardon me," he said to the young man at the computer, "would this be the place from whence Dr. Richmond is dispatched to his appointments?"

The young man blinked. "Um, yes?" he answered, wondering if he missed a joke in there somewhere.

"Ah. He charged me with informing you that he might be awhile with his current patient. I believe the phrase is, 'Hold all my calls' or some such."

"Uh, yeah, it doesn't really work that way. Who are you?"

"Someone you should forget about," Thomas smiled cheerfully.

"Gotcha," the other said. "Okay." He turned back to his computer, forgetting about the exchange entirely yet remembering the message.

Thomas turned away, completely ignored once more. He considered what he might do with his time while Monica fooled around. The most obvious answer hit him within moments.

"I'm sorry," he said to the man at the desk. "You'll have to forget about me again, but where do I find the soldiers who've been blown up by bombs?"

* * *

Not for the first time, Morgan suddenly found herself not the least bit bothered to be wearing only a hospital gown. Ordinarily, she couldn't stand the vulnerability. Yet alone with an attractive man, she could certainly see its advantages.

Dr. Richmond was at her back, his stethoscope on her skin as she breathed. "Lungs sound great," he murmured. He placed his hand on her right shoulder as he moved the instrument with his left. The touch may have been a little unnecessary, but she looked up at him with bright, accepting eyes. "Strong heartbeat there. Little fast, though. Are you nervous at all?"

"Maybe a little," she smiled up at him with a slow, soft voice. "I just haven't been...touched much at all lately. With kind hands, anyway. Sorry if I'm embarrassing you," she added when she saw him blush.

"Uh, that's...no worry, really," he said. The doctor swallowed hard. Morgan suppressed a triumphant grin. Being a knockout beauty with a genie for a wingman was going to be awesome.

She kept her cool. "Is that really easier from behind?"

"What, listening to you breathe? Well, yes," he said. "It affords a little more modesty, anyway."

"Oh, I really don't mind. I'm sure I can trust a doctor," she said, slipping one hand around her back to slip loose the top drawstring at her back. Still sitting up straight, Morgan pulled the gown down in front. The top of her gown sagged down to her firm, ample chest.

Swallowing both his nerves and the bait, the doctor stepped around and placed the stethoscope against her chest. Morgan kept her eyes on his, breathing deeply. Part of her wanted to laugh out loud at her own absurdity; the other part of her, which wanted to get laid, kept her humor in check.

"Yeah," Richmond confirmed, "just a strong, healthy, beautiful heartbeat."

She gave him her best doe eyes. "Thank you."

"It's your legs we should be worried about though."

"Yeah," she nodded. "My legs. And my side a little, too. I got knocked around pretty good."

He smiled. "Gave better than you got from what I hear. Anyway. You'll need to, ah, pull the sheets back so I can see how you're healing."

"I think you'll find I'm doing very well, doctor," Morgan said, "but I would really appreciate it if you could make sure everything's in working order." As she spoke, she slipped the blanket and her hospital gown back...and back, further up her legs than it needed to go.

She smiled at him, turning her smooth, shapely legs in as alluring a pose as she could manage what with the cast and the bandages and the hospital. This continued to make her laugh inside. She was of half a mind to order a pizza after this just so she could tell the delivery man, "Oh, but I don't have any money..."

Morgan let out a tiny little moan as Richmond touched her legs. "Sorry," she said. "Just, like I said, it feels nice to be touched."

"That's alright," he said in a deep, soothing voice. "You're here to feel better."

"I definitely feel better now."

"Your records say that there should be some more bruising," he said, "but I don't see much here."

"I think I've been healing quickly, but I don't really know. It's not like I can look all over. Don't worry, doctor. I trust you. Doctor-patient confidentiality, right?"

He couldn't possibly mistake this for anything less than abject flirtation now. Richmond nodded. "Sure," he said. "Sometimes you can detect these things better by feel than by sight," he explained, taking her up on her invitation to slowly caress her to midway up her thigh, then down again.

"Mmmh. I can imagine."

"I don't mean to say anything inappropriate, but you've got very smooth legs for someone who's been in the hospital for a week. And in Iraq before then. It's like they've just been waxed."

Morgan grinned. She'd have to thank Thomas again for that later. Physically. "Trade secret, doctor. But don't worry about being inappropriate. In fact..."

When her voice trailed off, Richmond's gaze turned from her legs to her eyes. "I haven't been really looked over since it all happened," she said. "Not by a man with skilled hands. Would that be 'inappropriate?'"

"I don't see why," Richmond shrugged, giving up any pretense of being less than inappropriately friendly in tone. "I think we've got enough privacy here."

Morgan's grin widened. She slipped the last strings loose on her hospital gown and slowly, teasingly pulled it away. Richmond looked no less dazzled than Thomas normally was. "Touch me anywhere you need to, doctor," she said. "Make sure you're thorough."

She lay back before him, a vision of naked splendor in plain hospital panties, bandages and an ankle brace. Morgan felt no less sexy for all that, though, and for that matter her playmate of the hour was completely unhindered. His hands roamed across her body, exploring her flat belly, her sides, her bare shoulders and especially her naked breasts. Morgan pushed up into his touch whenever it came across her tits, reveling in their newfound sensitivity. Her nipples were already hard before he'd even gotten to them.

"You seem very healthy to me, Morgan," the doctor murmured heavily.

"Make sure," she said. "I know it's important sometimes to examine with all your senses."

"It is at that," Dr. Richmond concurred. He leaned in, slipping one hand around her neck to draw her up into a kiss that began as a soft probe and soon escalated into greater passion. Morgan pulled back down on him, drawing him in for more. She encouraged his hands to keep roaming and exploring with soft, needful moans.

The longer they played, the more she wanted. She could tell the doctor felt much the same way. His breath grew heavy as he kissed the side of her neck, his touch moving down to her waist.

He appreciated foreplay. Morgan was glad to discover that much. She let herself be indulged for long minutes. But even if Thomas was covering for them, she knew she shouldn't drag this out and keep the doctor there all day. Feeling sexy and beautiful under his attention, Morgan decided to move to the next step.

"Doctor," she whispered.

"Call me Craig."

"Doctor Craig," she giggled, turning in to whisper hotly into his ear. "I think I might need a complete exam."

"Oh?"

One hand slipped back from around his waist to gently tease at the stiffness between his legs. "I know I'm safe from all the usual accidents, of course, but I haven't...well," she murmured. "Can you make sure everything works?"

Craig grinned. "I think it's my duty to reassure you any way I can," he said.

Morgan watched with delight as the doctor pulled away to shuck off his hospital scrubs. He was in nice enough shape, sporting equipment that would do the job nicely. She grinned as he slipped her panties down, humming appreciatively when he paused to plant the softest kiss between her legs.

"Mh. Nice," she smiled. "You can do more of that if you feel like you've got the time, but if not, I understand."

"Maybe for a follow-up exam, then," Craig agreed. He crawled over her, sliding the rails on the bed down and then helping her move her wounded legs aside. "This isn't uncomfortable for you?" he asked.

"Feeling better than I have in a long time," she said. It was true enough, if by a long time she meant since Thomas had seen to her in the airplane. She took his cock by the hand, guiding it against her wet lips, teasing herself with it.

"Everything feels great so far," Craig winked.

"And the big test?"

Craig pushed in. They shared a soft moan as he entered her, both of them savoring contact and slow penetration. Morgan tightened around him, loving the feel of a new cock inside her and the look of excitement and pleasure on her partner's face.

He pulled halfway out and sank back in again, slowly building a rhythm. Morgan enjoyed the hell out of him. He confirmed, despite his virility and stamina and confident, steady touch, that there were real differences between real sex and magic genie sex. Still, just because he was "only human" didn't make him anything less than a great fuck.

Morgan gave in, both to the man riding her and to the opportunities she'd been handed. She loved men. She loved sex. If that made her a slut, well, other people could take their bullshit double standards and shove 'em up their ass. She'd laugh all the way to bed.

She'd fuck Thomas's brains out by way of thanks, too. He was wonderful. This wouldn't be happening without him. Morgan adored him all the more, and resolved to enjoy this moment he'd given her and then enjoy the hell out of him in person later.

"C'mere," Morgan beckoned to the man fucking her. He laid out on top of her body to kiss her deeply. The shift was just what she needed to bring the pleasure between her legs to the next level. Morgan grabbed onto Craig's ass as he continued to grind into her, spreading his touch all across her pussy to bring her nearer and nearer to orgasm.

"Don't stop, baby," she encouraged breathlessly. "Don't...ddd...! Oh! Mmmhh!" Morgan tightened even more around him as her body tensed and shook with orgasm. Craig fucked her even harder, pushing himself to the brink while she rode out her pleasures. Her climax was hardly even finished before his began, leaving her feeling even sexier in the afterglow as her partner got off in her hot, tight, luxurious body.

Morgan finally let herself have another giggle as they cooled down. She would most definitely enjoy these new rules for her sex life.

12