Mormons Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years after that visit, Lilly and Eric moved to Utah. They bought a house in Utah County and we began seeing them regularly on a friendly basis. We would even go to each others ward when we would visit each other.

I had called a s the Bishop in my Ward. Eric was in his Stake Presidency. Nancy and Lilly had been serving as Relief Society Presidents. We all knew that there are things that are done in the church that people do not talk about.

In my 3rd year as a Bishop, Nancy and I began using the interviews that I would have with people as a supplement for our sexual relationship. Our Ward was one that had a lot of newly weds who were still at University. I would often give counseling about financial and marital relations. You would be surprised at the number of young people in the church who think that marriage will solve all of their problems only to find that they have more problems after marriage and that they cannot handle the pressure.

One of the main things that cause problems for the young LDS people is the churches stand on sexuality and sex before marriage. The LDS teaching is that there is to be NO masturbation, no sex at all before marriage. After marriage, sex is somehow magically ok over night. There is no transition point. That teaching plays with the emotions of the typical young LDS person. Think about it. The young Mormon kid has been taught all of their life that sex is naughty and that they shouldn't do it. Then, after marriage they are suddenly told that they should have children and that sex is now a good thing. I have had many counseling session where I have had to talk sense into these young minds and let them know that it is ok to have sexual feelings and that it may take some time to adjust to this new lifestyle. Often people would confess to me their sexual pasts and also tell me what their spouse wanted to do in the bedroom. I have been propositioned and told that my wife would never find out. I have had women bare their breasts to me and I have had women "stop by the house" just to talk. I never fell to temptation and always told Nancy about these things which always led to hot sex with us talking dirty to each other about the people in our Ward that they we would like to fuck and swing with.

Lilly and Eric and Nancy and I have been vacationing together for the past 3 years. We usually go to San Diego in the winter for a week, Vegas in the fall, and Cabining in the West in the summer. All of us are no longer serving in leadership positions. We are all in our mid 40's. We are all fit and still very sexually active. Nancy and Lilly are very close and finger each other when ever they can get together.

Lilly and Eric had a fight a few months ago. His family was here from the UK on a visit and she could not handle the stress. She came to our house to stay a few nights. During the night Lilly came to our room and jumped into bed with us. She was on Nancy's side and Nancy was in the middle. It was very innocent considering our familiarity with each other. We watch TV and soon the topic of keeping things spicy in the bedroom came up. We told Lilly how John and Tami had shown us an X-rated movie and we got so turned on by it. Lilly told us that she thought that might be a good idea and that she wanted to try that but did not know how to find one an X rated movie in the Provo Utah area, we told her that she could just order one from her cable TV provider and we showed her how to find the Adult Section on the TV Controller. We ordered a movie and as we watched it, Lilly and Nancy began caressing each other. When I saw Nancy's legs spread under the blankets, my cock was hard as a rock. It was fun to watch these two MILF's rubbing each other and my wife being fingered by our friend. Soon my wife reached over and began rubbing my cock over my garments. After a few quiet moments, Lilly took off her garments and Nancy did the same. I took off mine and we all lay in the bed. Fondling each other. I went under the blankets and started licking my wife's already wet pussy and sucking her pussy juices from Lilly's fingers. Nancy grabbed my ears and pulled me over to Lilly's eager pussy. She had a narrow strip of pubic hair, maybe 2 inches wide that ran up her flat stomach. Nancy was licking Lilly's nipples by then and I could see my wife's face under the sheet. Nancy said out loud "Lick her pussy Nick!, Make her cum!". Lilly spread her legs and I dove in to her musky wet box. I licked her pussy and asshole for 10 or 15 minutes until she had a very loud orgasm.

Nancy and I fucked with Lilly right there on the bed next to us. Lilly and Nancy kissed and I fucked Nancy's dripping cunt. Lilly then told us that she wanted to fuck me and that she wanted to fuck me ever since college. Nancy looked at me and said that she was fine with it as long as we kept it just between us. Lilly was on her stomach. I moved in between her legs and grabbed her hips to meet mine. As she kissed Nancy, I rubbed my cock on her wet pussy and spanked her ass with it. She let out a whimper as I slid my cock into her pussy. Because she is so athletic after the babies, her pussy is surprisingly tight. I pumped into her for 5 minutes before I came all over her ass. Nancy was playing with my balls otherwise I could have fucked her for another 10 minutes.

Nancy licked the cum from Lilly's ass and pussy and then pulled out her Hitachi and the two masturbated for another hour.

The next morning Eric came over and he and Lilly made up. Nancy told me that Lilly has recently told him about our slumber party and that we are all going to Yellowstone together this summer and that I should expect a wild few days there because John and Tami will be joining us.

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, who knew...

Great story. I knew the LDS were into some extramarital sex. My sister married one...she told stories too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hits most lds right on the head

The truth is, most mormons or any other religions for that matter, don't swing. BUT THE SURE DO FANTASIZE ABOUT IT.

This is a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

I've been a mormon a long time. The utah mormon wife is usually the most closeted and repressed of women. They are taught that sex before marriage is taboo, but them when they get married, they are told to have sex. Most lds girls and guys are very sheltered and can't ever get over the thought or feeling that they are somehow being naughty when they have sex. I personally believe this story could be a real possibility.

Btw, your wife sounds HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad

Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mormon Girls circa 1970

40 years ago I learned, much to my surprise and delight, that the Mormon girls didn't drink or smoke but they sure liked to fuck.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories