Morning at the Gym

Story Info
Helping out a friend turns out to be a lot of fun.
1.9k words
3.98
20.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssskls
ssskls
2 Followers

Claire had been watching him every morning at the gym for weeks. She hadn't talked to him and hadn't really stared. It was more like she purposely noticed him. She also noticed the effect he had on her. Every time she saw him walk in she got butterflies, followed quickly by becoming incredibly wet. Luckily she always arrived before him and was sweating everywhere, otherwise it may have been noticeable.

"CLAIRE!" Emily shouted.

"AHHH what?" Claire replied, jumping a mile in the air.

"I said, can you open the gym for me a few days next week. I have to take Ethan to school. Thursday I have a doctor's appointment after."

"Yeah, that's fine. Just leave me the keys."

"I will. Also? Stop staring at that guy! If he hasn't talked to my gorgeous best friend by now he's obviously gay."

"...or married. What's his name, anyway?"

"Larry? Leonard? L something. Ok, I have to get back up front before people start showing up in droves.

Claire waited until Emily had walked away, took one last look at her mystery L man and turned off the treadmill. She took a second to take a drink from her water bottle. She spilled it all over herself, grabbed her towel, and tried to clean up. She glanced up and L was watching her. She caught his eye and he smiled.

Great, she thought, now he just thinks I'm uncoordinated.

Gathering her things, she made her way to the locker room without any major problems. She decided to just head home and shower there. She had to get rid of some of this sexual tension, and the shower was her favorite place.

She walked in her front door, locked it, and started stripping right there. She slowly peeled off her tank top and slipped her large breasts out of the sports bra they had been straining against. Leaning against the front door she massaged her breasts. First just one, then both, slowly working her way up to her nipples. She caressed each breast and slowly traced little circles over her erect nipples. She started making her way toward the master bathroom, kicking off her socks and shoes along the way and slipping off her shorts and panties inside the bathroom. She started the shower, and while she waited for the water to create little clouds of hot steam, she sat on the bathroom counter and spread her legs. She had intended to wait until she was in the shower, but she couldn't resist the urge to reach down with one finger. She ran just the fingertip slowly over the lips of her pussy, very slowly and very gently grazing her clit with her fingernail. She sent sparks of pleasure through her body. Although she could tell the water had warmed up, she stayed there for a minute, ever so gently touching her clit.

She got up to get in the shower. As she stepped in she felt the warm water cascade down her body, running from her head, down her collar bone, over her breasts, kissing her nipples as it headed down her abdomen. The warm stream of water glided down her body in all directions. Down her back, over her ass, and all the way down her legs. After shampooing her hair and applying conditioner, she washed her neck. She washed her boobs, paying special attention to her nipples not because they were dirty, but because it felt amazing. After a few minutes, her hands slid down her soapy stomach. She finally reached for completely dripping wet pussy. She washed herself, the soap washing away the lubricant just as fast as it was dripping from her. She rinsed off and put her hand right back, drawing circles around her clit. Some of her other fingers moved toward her vagina where she easily slipped one in. She moved her finger in and out as she quickly flicked her clit. She leaned back against the wall of the shower. A little moan escaped her lips as the warm water trickled down, adding heat to the already immensely pleasurable act. Her breathing accelerated and her heart rate tripled as she inched her way closer to orgasm. After a few minutes she could feel the build up to the orgasm. She felt her entire body begin to tingle, all originating from her clit, it seemed. She became hyper aware of where the water was running over her body. Wave after wave of tingling and hot water brought her right to the brink of orgasm. She gasped as the orgasm hit, nearly knocking her off her feet. Her legs began to shake and every muscle in her body seemed frozen. She felt like she was unable to move for hours as the orgasm took hold of her body, her moans growing louder and longer until it was over. She was left breathless leaning on the wall of the shower. The hot water still felt good, but not as magical as it had right before she came.

Tuesday morning she got up and sleepily got dressed. She looked out the window at the snow plummeting from the sky to the ground and piling up. She grabbed her own keys and the set from Emily that opened the gym. She got there and opened the door. She began turning on machines. It was not officially time to open yet, so she did a few stretches. She felt as though someone was watching her, but she was sure that wasn't possible. Nobody in their right mind would be out this early in this weather. Her car had slid twice on the way there, and she only lived 5 minutes away. So, she continued to stretch.

Suddenly she heard a quiet knock on the door. She walked to the door, slightly annoyed that someone wanted to come in before they even opened, but figured she wouldn't leave them standing out in the snow. She rounded the corner and when she finally looked out the glass door she froze for a moment. It was him! She wasn't sure why she hadn't taken into account that he might come when she was here alone, almost forcing her to have a conversation with him. She approached the door, took a deep breath, and unlocked it.

"Hi, come in! Aren't you freezing? Did you walk here?"

Too many questions, dumb ass. Keep it cool.

"Yes, I am freezing. I always jog a few miles outside before I come in, but I couldn't keep going. I figured I would just come here. It was closer than home. I wasn't sure anyone would be here yet though. It's getting nasty out there."

Oh, so he does talk....

"Oh, what would you have done if I hadn't been here? Called your wife? Or, uh, a significant other?"

He laughed, "no, nobody to call. Especially at this hour."

"Well, I'm glad I was here.! Emily has some things to do before she comes in this morning. Although I'm sure it doesn't matter who's here to you."

"Oh, it matters," he said, immediately blushing.

Ohhhhhhhh he's shy....

She smiled at him to put him at ease, then figured she would leave him alone so he could work out and get home before it got even worse outside.

"Well, I'm going to get a quick run in on the treadmill before more people show up. Make yourself at home!"

She started running, but a few minutes later he walked over to her.

"I really don't think anyone else is going to show up. Can you spot me on the weight bench over there?" He said, pointing.

"No problem, but do you mind if I do some yoga while I'm over there?"

"No, I don't mind that one bit."

Off they went. He started lifting, she started stretching, and before long it was obvious that they weren't focusing on what they were doing.

"What's your name? I'm Claire."

"I'm Logan. Nice to finally officially meet you, Claire," he said, standing to shake her hand.

They touched, and he shocked her.

"Haha, look at that, sparks are flying when we touch!" Claire joked. He laughed for a minute, but they caught each other's eyes and they both got very quiet for a moment.

Oh, what the hell, why not?

Claire stood on tiptoe, wrapped her arms around his neck, and jumped, wrapping her legs around his body. He caught her and they kissed passionately. He turned and slammed her up against the wall. She smiled devilishly and her legs dropped to the floor. She instantly put her hands into the waistband of his sweats, pulling everything off of him. She was surprised to see that he was not only already hard, but huge.

She put her mouth over the head of his long, hard dick. He let her suck him for a moment before he stood her back up, pulled her shorts off of her, and lifted her back up. He held her against the wall, his hips perfectly positioned to drive his dick into her at any moment. He raised his eyebrows questioningly. She nodded and smiled and he drove his dick into her. She gasped as he put his full length into her, holding onto his strong arms. When the initial shock subsided, she leaned over to kiss him again, not able to get enough of his lips on hers or his cock throbbing inside of her. She squeezed her muscles around him and it was his turn to moan. She wiggled her way down and went over to the weight bench. She adjusted it so that it was at an angle. She put herself head down on the bench so that he could easily access her dripping wet, throbbing pussy. She then swung her legs over the bar. He drove himself into her hard, slamming his cock in her tight, wet pussy. She was immediately near orgasm. She pushed herself up with her arms, pushing back against him as he dove deeper into her. She could feel herself ready to explode, and as she looked up at the sexy guy pounding her on the weight bench, she braced herself for the orgasm that was coming, not expecting it to be any stronger than the one she had had while imagining this scenario.

She was wrong. She felt it building, as usual, and she felt his cock start to twitch and throb harder inside her. She opened her mouth to tell him she was getting close, but instead a long, loud moan came from somewhere deep inside her. Not only her legs, but her whole body started to shake. As she began to cum he started going faster, pumping even harder. She squeezed his cock hard, and before she knew it, she was squirting. The hot liquid flowed around the cock slamming into her and it flowed down the weight bench. Before long, as he watched her cum and watched her squeeze her own breasts, he was about to cum, too. Nothing aroused her more than knowing she made a man cum, and as she felt the wild twitching that always takes place before a guy cums, she somehow started to cum again herself. She cried out, trying but failing to be quiet. As she felt the first hot stream of cum enter her, she succumbed to the second orgasm. He pumped a few more times before leaning over the bar, breathless.

"That was a good workout."

"Yes, yes it was. But all the blood has rushed to my head, can you help me up?"

"Oh! Yeah of course," he said, sitting her upright.

ssskls
ssskls
2 Followers