Morning Light Part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers

Jimmy worked most of the day in the bedroom. He cleared out a large space in the center of the room. Then he placed hooks in the ceiling and hung pulleys and ropes from the hooks. In the garage, he rigged up a broomstick pole with cuffs on the ends. He attached ropes to cuffs and hung them from the ceiling in the room. He placed a pad on the floor under the ropes, and then moved chairs around in a half circle. Over the windows, he placed dark curtains, making the room pitch black when the lights were not on. On the wall's he hung some spotlights that he focused on the center of the room.

When Jimmy was done, he stood back and took a deep breath. The room looked like a modern day dungeon. Since he knew that his mom wasn't a cruel person, this had to be mainly for show. Shelly was in for some kind of surprise on Saturday he thought.

On Friday, Jennifer was sitting in the living room reading a novel when the telephone rang. It was Rhonda.

"Hi, Rhonda," Jennifer said.

"Hi, Jennifer. I was wondering what you were doing tonight?"

"Nothing much. Jimmy went out with Shelly for her birthday dinner and I'm just reading."

"My dad is working late tonight... maybe all night. He has some big project that has to be done by tomorrow," Rhonda said. "I uh... uh... I was wondering if you wanted some company?"

"Absolutely," Jennifer said excitedly. "Why don't you bring some clothes and you can stay over night. I expect that Jimmy and Shelly will be very late."

"That's sounds wonderful. I'll pack a few things and leave my dad a note."

"Great. Where's Todd tonight?" she asked.

"Well, he's kind of mad at me for canceling our date last Saturday night."

"I'm sorry."

"It's all right. He'll get over it."

Rhonda... you don't have to bring too many clothes," Jennifer said lustfully.

Rhonda felt a little chill run down her spine. "Okay," she answered, her voice quivering slightly. An hour later, Jennifer led Rhonda into the living room. Jennifer had put on a lacy form fitting silk slip with a matching robe.

"I'm so glad you could come over, I was just going to spend a lonely night on the sofa. Now we can have a pajama party," Jennifer laughed as she sat close to Rhonda. Jennifer noticed that Rhonda seemed very nervous. "What's wrong sweetie?"

"I... uh... was thinking about what I said... uh you know last Wednesday night... you know when we left the bathroom," Rhonda stammered, her body trembling now.

Jennifer thought for a moment. Then it dawned on her what the young girl was getting at. "Oh," she said with understanding. "Well, let's take it slow and if you decide you want to do that, then we can."

"I want to do it," Rhonda said quietly.

Jennifer reached over and caressed Rhonda's face, then pulled her head close to her. She looked into the young girl's eyes before she closed her own and brought their lips together. She heard Rhonda moan as their soft lips pressed together.

Rhonda willingly opened her mouth, letting Jennifer's tongue enter.

It was Jennifer's turn to moan as her tongue was sucked into her young friend's mouth. Without a conscious thought, Jennifer's hand slipped down to Rhonda's breast.

Rhonda felt her heart pounding in her chest as Jennifer's hand pushed her sweater up and grasped her bare breast. She moaned deep in her throat as her hard nipple was squeezed between Jennifer's fingers. Rhonda's hips began to squirm on the sofa as her excitement built rapidly.

When Jennifer pulled away, both of them were breathing hard. "Let's go up and take a shower together," she said as she looked into Rhonda's lust- filled eyes. Silently Jennifer got up and pulled her young friend to her feet. Before they moved away, Jennifer again opened her arms and embraced Rhonda, kissing her lips passionately as their breasts pressed together. She could feel Rhonda's hard nipples pressing into her own breasts as juice began to drip from her excited vagina.

The two gorgeous women walked quietly upstairs, holding hands.

"Wait here," Jennifer said and went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. She retrieved a couple of large bath towels and laid them on the vanity. When she returned she saw Rhonda standing in exactly the spot she had left her. She walked over and kissed her lips gently then reached for her sweater. Slowly she pulled the sweater over Rhonda's head, baring her large breasts. Jennifer looked at them, fascinated with their size and firmness. She bent her head as she lifted one heavy orb to her lips. She briefly sucked one nipple then lifted the other and did the same thing, listening to Rhonda moan.

Rhonda felt like her knees were going to give out as she watched Jennifer suck on her nipples. She gasped when she felt Jennifer's hands at the snap on her shorts. She heard the zipper and felt her shorts fall to her feet, leaving her naked. Her face colored a bit at the realization that her crotch was already soaked with her juice.

Jennifer's calmness in undressing Rhonda belied her own excitement; she was shaking inside. When the young girl was naked, Jennifer quickly stripped off her own gown and slip. Then she took her hand and led her into the bathroom.

The room was already steamy from the hot water as Jennifer pulled Rhonda into the large walk- in shower and closed the glass door. She smiled as she picked up a bar of soap and began to lather up her hands. Then she reached out and grasped Rhonda's large breasts. She gently smeared the soap all over her breasts, listening to the young girl almost purr as she lifted and caressed her flesh. When her chest was covered in soapsuds, she pulled Rhonda to her own bare breasts. Now it was her turn to purr as the large and slippery breasts worked across her own.

Both women began to giggle as their slippery bodies worked together. Jennifer then turned and let Rhonda run her soap-covered breasts across her back, making her shiver at the sensuous feeling. Rhonda grabbed the soap, reached around her, and began to work her hands up and down the front of her body. When her fingers touched the older woman's groin, she hesitated then slid both hands into the V of her crotch.

Jennifer moaned and spread her legs, letting Rhonda's soapy finger work between her smoothly shaven lips. Soon the hot water wasn't the only thing creating steam in the confines of the shower stall.

The two women remained in the shower for a long time, lovingly washing each other. When they stepped out, they used the two fluffy towels to dry one another, then wrapped the warm material around themselves, and returned to the bedroom.

As they sat on the bed, the room became very quiet, sexual tension growing. Both women could feel their hearts beating rapidly; their bodies flushed and squeaky clean from the warm shower. They both smelled of sweet soap. Jennifer touched the young girl's face and felt her shiver. "It's not necessary for you to do anything to me," Jennifer said sincerely, staring into her eyes.

"Oh God, I want to. I've thought of nothing else since Wednesday. My daddy thought I was smoking something because I was so spaced out," Rhonda said, giggling nervously.

"All right, if you're sure," Jennifer said and stood up. She let the towel drop from her body, bringing a gasp from Rhonda. "Come over here," she said, taking her hand and leading her to a lounger with a footstool. She moved the stool back and lay down, keeping her legs closed modestly. She pulled on Rhonda's hand, letting her kneel next to her legs.

"I... I... don't know... what to do," Rhonda said nervously.

Jennifer leaned over and whispered, "I'm no expert but just do what you like to have done to you. Use your instincts. You can't possibly do anything wrong, believe me." Jennifer slid lower on the lounger, lifted her legs, placing them on either side of the girl, resting her feet on the footstool behind her. She watched with excitement as Rhonda knelt between her thighs. Now her legs were spread, allowing enough room for Rhonda's head, the soft skin on the back of her thighs touching her shoulders. She reached down and pulled the hair away from Rhonda's face, caressing her cheeks in the process.

Rhonda's eyes opened wide as she stared down at Jennifer's swollen vagina.

Jennifer tried to keep her legs from quivering in excitement as she held her breath in anticipation. She knew that it was a critical point for Rhonda. Rhonda had never been this close to a woman's sex before. She could smell her excitement and feel the heat radiating from her groin. Her hands were shaking as she brought them up and ran the tips of her fingers slowly down the outside of Jennifer's thighs, leaving goose bumps behind. She felt Jennifer's hands on her face gently leading her forward. There was an intake of breath and a moan from above as her lips delicately touched the older woman's swollen lips. Rhonda closed her eyes and began to kiss the soft, wet flesh. She began to make little whimpering sounds when she felt the hot skin on her lips.

"Oh yes sweetie, that's it, that's it, kiss me," Jennifer moaned as she felt the tender kisses moving up and down her slit. The kisses were gentle, almost tickling, like a butterfly landing on a rose.

Rhonda covered every inch of Jennifer's flesh, tasting her on her lips for the first time. Soon, thin strings of clear juice were sticking to her lips each time she pulled away to kiss another spot. Then she began to kiss Jennifer's vagina like she would kiss her mouth, feeling the warm flesh spread around her own lips.

It was quickly becoming unbearable for Jennifer. She tightened her grip on Rhonda's face and pulled her tighter, forcing her face into her dripping hole as her hips lifted off the lounger.

Rhonda resisted, pulling away and blowing warm air on the swollen lips, smiling at how quickly she was learning. She looked up and saw that Jennifer's eyes were closed, her face contorted in pleasure. This is fun, she thought as she brought her tongue out and began to flick it up and down the lips.

"Oh my God," Jennifer screamed when Rhonda opened her mouth and sucked the inner lips in. "Oh suck meeeee!!!" she moaned. Jennifer's now quivering thighs wrapped around Rhonda's head, imprisoning her with her warm flesh.

Rhonda could barely breathe but that didn't stop her from devouring the wet flesh. She began to suck hard, taking the now very swollen lips into her mouth and using her tongue like a cat licking a bowl of milk. Now she had to use her hands to hold Jennifer's hips steady. She felt the older woman's fingers twisting in her hair, pulling her tight as her thighs squeezed her cheeks.

When Jennifer felt Rhonda's tongue touch her pulsing clit she screamed, "Oh yes sweetieeeee!!! Yes, yes, yes, suck it, suck it, suck my clitttttttt!!!"

Almost out of instinct, Rhonda opened her mouth and sucked the little nub of flesh into her mouth, gently nipping it with her teeth.

Suddenly, Jennifer felt her world shake as a thunderous climax exploded through her. Her body trembled as wave after wave of pleasure made her brain turn to jelly. She twisted and shook, riding the young woman's face, taking her pleasure in a long and emotional climax.

Rhonda would have smiled had her lips not already been very busy. She was proud that she could bring such pleasure to another woman. She couldn't believe how much she liked pleasing a woman. However, it was probably more related to the woman she was pleasing. She also found that she loved the taste and feel of Jennifer's vagina. This strange act was so intimate. It was unlike anything she had ever shared with anyone. Suddenly she felt closer to Jennifer than she did any woman that she had ever known.

Sometime later Jennifer had to push Rhonda's head away from her satisfied and tender sex. She turned the young girl's face up to her and smiled.

"Did I... did I do okay?" Rhonda asked shyly.

"Oh God, sweetie, you were wonderful, incredible,"

Rhonda smiled and her face flushed prettily.

It was after midnight when Jimmy pulled his car into Shelly's driveway.

"You can come in if you want," Shelly offered.

"No I think I had better get home. My mom's alone, plus we have a big birthday party tomorrow," he said with a smile. Jimmy saw Shelly blush.

"Thank you for a wonderful birthday dinner," Shelly said sliding over close to him.

"You're welcome. I had a great time."

"The pleasure was all mine," Shelly said as her hand began to move up Jimmy's thigh.

He saw a sparkle in Shelly's eyes as her hand searched for his zipper. "That's not necessary," he said, hoping she wouldn't believe him.

"I know. I want to please you." Shelly's warm hand snaked into Jimmy's pants and wrapped around his erect penis. She brought her lips to his as she pulled the swollen shaft from his pants. Her hand began to move up and down in time with her tongue in his mouth.

"God, I want to suck your cock," she hissed.

"Oh God, Shelly," Jimmy said. "Yes, yes, suck me."

Jimmy leaned back in the seat to give Shelly room as her head slid down his body. He moaned when her warm mouth covered his penis. Her tongue worked on the head as saliva drooled down the shaft. Suddenly, Jimmy looked up and saw someone looking out the bedroom window. He almost gasped when he realized that it was Shelly's mom and that the outside garage light was giving her a clear view into the car. He was worried for a moment that she would come rushing down to rescue her daughter. However, when she made no move to leave the window, he relaxed, watching her watch her daughter's head moving up and down in his crotch.

Shelly was unaware of what was going on above her. She was totally engrossed in the act of pleasing Jimmy. In fact, she would not have been able to look up anyway as Jimmy had his hands on her head, directing her mouth up and down his shaft. She moaned deep in her throat as the long shaft was forced to the back of her throat. Her head was trapped between Jimmy's hands, his stomach, and the steering wheel. She felt little tremors start to rush up and down her spine as her natural submissiveness took over. Jimmy's excitement was growing rapidly. Shelly licked and sucked his penis as he continued to watch her mother at the window. She had to know what was going on; she could see them as plain as day. Then he was shocked to see a man come up behind Shelly's mom and wrap his arms around her, covering her breasts with his hands. He couldn't tell but it didn't look like Shelly's dad. This guy was much taller and it looked like he had a totally shaven head. Then he gasped as the two moved slightly, allowing the bedroom light to illuminate their faces; it couldn't be her father, the man was black. Jimmy's cock pulsed and throbbed, spurting a huge load of cum into Shelly's sucking mouth. He barely heard her gasping in an attempt to drink him all down as he watched the couple in the window turn and kiss each other.

Chapter 4

Jennifer awoke with the morning light coming into the bedroom. She smiled as she glanced down and saw Rhonda's sleeping form snuggled into her arm. The room was filled with the smell of sex, but there was another smell; it was the sweet smell of shampoo, soap, and perfume. It all blended in an intoxicating aroma. Jennifer could feel her lover's warm, naked flesh pressed to her body and she sighed contentedly.

Jimmy tapped lightly on the bedroom door then opened it. He smiled at his mom as she lay comfortably in bed; the sheet pulled over her breasts, covering her and Rhonda's naked bodies. When he had arrived home last night, he had come to the room and saw that his mom had a guest. He had discretely gone back to his room to sleep.

"Good morning," Jennifer whispered as she watched her son carry a tray of food over to them.

"Hi. Did you have a good night?" Jimmy asked quietly but with a lecherous smile.

"You know I did," Jennifer answered with a bright smile as she felt Rhonda stir.

Rhonda lifted her head and smiled up at Jennifer, groaning softly then lifting up to kiss her, letting the sheet fall partially off her breasts. Then she realized that there was someone else in the room. She turned and saw Jimmy standing beside the bed. Her face turned three shades of red as she turned her back to Jennifer's shoulder and pulled the sheet over her in modesty.

"I brought you guys something to eat. I thought you might be hungry. I'll leave it and see you two downstairs later," Jimmy said, making a hasty retreat.

"I'm sorry," Rhonda said. "He just surprised me." "It's okay, honey. I think your shyness is so cute," Jennifer said and kissed Rhonda's nose.

They sat up and Jennifer pulled the tray over. Jimmy had prepared coffee, bagels, toast, and jelly. The two lovers ate like they were starved. When everything was eaten, they lay back in each other's arms.

"So what kind of party is this today?" Rhonda asked, her fingers lightly toying with one of Jennifer's nipples under the sheet.

"You'll have to wait and see. Just play along with whatever happens. It's what Shelly wants." Jennifer sighed as she felt a renewal of excitement in her groin as Rhonda continued to play with her nipples.

"Is it going to be just us?" Rhonda asked as she wrapped hand around the soft breast and squeezed it, feeling the weight of the firm orb in her hand.

"Yes, just you, me, Jimmy and the guest of honor. I want you to go home and dress pretty for the party. How about that sexy dress you wore to the prom?" Jennifer began to squirm on the bed as Rhonda continued to squeeze her soft tit flesh.

"Oh, it's going to be formal, huh?" Rhonda said excitedly.

"Yessss," she answered in a strained voice as Rhonda's hand began to slide down her stomach. Suddenly she felt Rhonda lift the sheet and moved her head underneath. "Rhonda, we don't have time," Jennifer said without conviction, making no move to stop the young girl. "Ohhhh," she moaned as Rhonda captured a hard nipple between her hips. "Rhonda, Rhonda...," Jennifer moaned.

At first, Rhonda was just going to play with Jennifer's sexy breasts. However, she quickly became intoxicated buy the warm flesh and the now familiar smell of Jennifer's excitement. It felt so warm and comfortable under the sheet with her lover's naked body waiting for her touch. A moan escaped her own lips as she began to kiss down the soft skin of her stomach.

"Oh God," Jennifer moaned as Rhonda's mouth covered her already dripping sex.

It was an early dinner for the Henson's. Jimmy, Rhonda, and Jennifer sat at the large dinning room table. The table was covered in a beautiful linen cloth, with three placements of their finest china and silverware. There was a bottle of wine chilling in ice next to the table.

Jimmy was squirming in his seat, running his finger under his shirt collar wondering why he had to wear a suit to dinner. Rhonda sat across from him, wearing the sexy low- cut prom dress, her breasts nearly falling from the top. Jimmy's mom was dressed in a tight black cocktail dress that exposed the tops of her smaller but still ample breasts. She had her hair done up on her head and had a black choker around her neck, looking very regal.

The air was tense with anticipation. Neither Jimmy nor Rhonda had seen Shelly yet. Jennifer had spirited her away to her room as soon as she arrived.

Jimmy had spent most of the afternoon making sure the "room" was set up and had missed Shelly's arrival. He had had an erection the entire time he was working--excited about what was going to happen there tonight. He barely had time to wonder why his mom hadn't been in the kitchen at all since Shelly had gotten there.

As the three of them talked quietly at the table, Jennifer reached over and rang a little bell.

Immediately the kitchen door swung open and Shelly pushed a cart with food on it into the room.

The kitchen door was behind Jimmy, so when he saw Rhonda's eyes open wide, he turned around to see what had startled her. He let out a little gasp when he saw Shelly pushing the cart. She was wearing a bib type apron. It was white with a strap around her neck and tied around the waist. The hem covered her to the middle of her thighs. However, that wasn't what made Jimmy gasp. It was obvious that Shelly had nothing but the apron on.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers