Morning Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
299 Followers

"Yes, Daddy."

Again, he chuckled, seemingly pleased with her willingness to submit herself to his games. He leaned back down and sucked one nipple into his mouth, pulling hard. Mina moaned, unconsciously rocking her hips toward him. He scraped his teeth along her nipple, causing small pain, before sucking hard again. He repeated this, going back and forth between her nipples several times, all the while Mina struggled to maintain her balance.

When he finally straightened, he asked her, "Do you want Daddy to fuck you, little whore?"

"Oh Daddy, please fuck me," Mina panted, desperate to come now. Reaching down he grabbed her knee and lifted her leg until it was resting on his hip. He squatted down slightly and lifted her other leg until she had both legs wrapped loosely around him. As wet and spread open as she was he slid right into her soft cunt. They both grunted when he bottomed out against her cervix. He was so big he pressed against the plug from inside her cunt. Mina moaned and wrapped her hands around the chain to bear some of her own weight. "Fuck Daddy, you feel so good inside me!"

"God your thighs are soft. Nothing like fucking a soft little slut." With her legs wrapped fully around him now, he slid his hands under her ample ass to give himself some leverage. Raising her slightly, he slammed her back down hard on his thick cock. Mina threw her head back in abandon and moaned. "Do you like Daddy's cock in you, little girl?"

"Fuck yes, Daddy," she moaned to him. "Your cock feels so good in your little girl's wet pussy. I love you fucking me Daddy. Don't stop, I'll be your good little whore," she praised him as he slammed his cock into her repeatedly, each time bumping the butt plug, doubling the pleasure she felt. Leaning his head in, he bit down on her neck while he stroked himself in and out of her tight, sopping wet cunt. "Oh, Daddy, I need to come! Please let me come all over your big cock. Please!" she begged. "I feel your cock swelling in me Daddy; I know you want to come. Please let me come with you."

"Ok, you little slut, you can come," he moaned into her ear as he released her neck. In two more thrusts, Mina was screaming as she came hard, her cunt clenching and unclenching, milking his cock. With one last cervix-slamming thrust he stilled against her. His hands dug into her ass as he poured stream upon stream of cum into her cunt. After several moments, he let her feet down and Mina had to let go of the chain to reach the floor. Swaying in the aftermath of her orgasm, she had to fight to keep her balance. They both stood still for several moments, neither speaking.

Fighting for some semblance of self-respect, Mina sneered at him, "Are you finished? Can you go now?"

The man's head snapped up and his eyes glowed with anger. Without saying a word he moved to stand behind her. Mina craned her neck to see what he was doing, but couldn't fully see without losing her balance. She felt him reach up and unhook the chain connecting her manacles from the hook in the ceiling. He removed the chain from the leather cuffs and brought her arms roughly behind her before fastening the cuffs to each other. Leaning in, he growled into her ear, "You have a smart fucking mouth, bitch, and I'm going to show you a better use for it."

With one hand in her hair and one hand on her cuffs, he drug her to the bed. He pushed her to her knees and, keeping one hand in her hair, sat in front of her on the bed. His cock was still semi-hard when he gestured to it, saying, "You get to suck me clean now little whore." Without hesitating, he used the hand in her hair to shove her face into his lap. "Suck it," he growled at her. When she resisted, his hand tightened in her hair painfully. "If you don't want me to fucking hurt you, do what I said."

Fearing angering him further, Mina opened her mouth and sucked him inside. She was immediately assailed by the taste of her own abundant fluids on his cock. Wrapping her tongue around his girth, she licked and sucked her cum off of him. He used his hold in her hair to shove her down hard on his length, causing Mina to gag hard before she forced her throat to relax. Fully hard once again, he began thrusting up into her mouth while pushing her head down. Mina consciously relaxed her larynx to deep throat him. Not that she had much of a choice; it was either that or choke.

"That's a good little whore," he praised her, "deep throat Daddy's big cock. That's it baby, suck it."

Despite herself, Mina was becoming aroused again. She'd always loved sucking cock and apparently now was no exception. She took over, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked hard on his huge cock. When she began moaning, he groaned and thrust up harder into her mouth. Without warning, he pulled her head off of him. Mina looked up at him, eyes heavy lidded with arousal, saliva and her own cum making her mouth shiny. She looked debauched and his cock jerked at the sight.

Standing, he pulled her to her feet and pushed the upper half of her body onto the bed. "Daddy's going to fuck your tight little asshole now," he told her. Mina could only whimper as her cunt spasmed in delight at the thought. With a pop, he pulled the plug out of her ass and dropped it on the floor. "Now that's so pretty, little slut. A nice tight hole surrounded by all that cushiony ass." He pushed two fingers into her hole, meeting little resistance thanks to the plug doing its job. "Oh, you are ready for Daddy's big cock in your ass, aren't you baby? Answer me!" He told her with a slap on her ass.

"Yes, Daddy," Mina panted. "I want your big hard cock in my ass."

Grabbing his cock in his hand, he guided it right to her little hole. It slipped in with ease causing both to moan loudly. After the initial sting, all Mina felt was gut wrenching pleasure at having his huge cock deep in her bowels.

"Oh, fuck yes," he growled, pulling out and slamming back in. Mina was at his mercy, being unable to brace herself, her hands cuffed behind her back. Hands on her hips, he continued to slam into her. "Your ass is so fucking tight. Daddy could keep his cock in here all night, you little slut."

"Oh Daddy, you make my ass feel so good! Harder, Daddy, harder! Fuck your little whore so good," Mina moaned, coming close to orgasm again. She could feel both their cum from earlier leaking out of her cunt and the feeling, combined with his cock ravaging her ass, sent her hurtling over the edge and she screamed loudly as she came, bucking wildly against him.

He grabbed her hair and jerked her up against his chest, never stopping his punishing pounding inside her ass. "You didn't ask permission to come," he growled in her ear. "You'll pay for that later."

Mina whimpered, "I'm sorry Daddy. I'm sorry. Your cock just felt so good inside me," she pled with him as her cunt continued to twitch in orgasm. When his cock got even bigger in her ass, she knew he was going to come. "Yes, Daddy, yes. Come in your little girl's ass!"

That was enough to send him over the edge and with a grunt he came. Mina felt a huge load empty into her bowls. He continued to thrust for several moments, emptying more and more cum into her. When he was done, he gently eased out of her and unfastened her cuffs. He carried her to the head of the bed and laid her down before falling in beside her. She immediately threw her arm and leg over him and laid her head on his chest.

"We missed you so much, Jack," she told him. "I hate it that you have to leave when Sammy's parents visit."

"Me, too, baby," he told her as he kissed her head gently.

"We weren't expecting you home until tonight. Does Sammy know you're here?"

"Yes. I called him right before he went into his meeting. He'll be home soon."

"I can't wait! I've missed having you both in bed with me. WE'VE missed you."

"I can't wait to get my lips around Sammy's hard cock. I've got a week of lost time to make up for with you two."

"I'm sure he feels the same way."

"Damn right I do," said a voice from the doorway.

Jack and Mina looked up to see Sammy standing in the doorway, already undressing.

To Be Continued...

nrjhnsn
nrjhnsn
299 Followers
12