Morning Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahahahahaha! Henry, you are too much! But don't worry, I'm not really mad. Just tell me that you didn't come into my room solely by default."

Henry, now calmed by his sister's understanding, regained some of his composure. "Come on, Sis! You know how much I love fucking Mom, but honestly, I think you're the better dicksucker. I've been squirting my loads in Mom's pussy so often over the last couple weeks that I've almost forgotten what that vice grip of a throat of yours feels like! I guess you could say I missed my favorite little cocksucker, baby!" Henry said with genuine honesty, his mouth forming into a sheepish but sweet smile as he looked down at the gloriously stacked blonde bimbo of a sibling below him.

"Awwww, Henry! You're so sweet! THAT'S what I wanted to hear, brother dearest. It's nice to know that your wee wee misses my mouth so much, baby. In fact, I think it's time for a little homecoming celebration!" she said as she gently rolled Henry off her torso and slid her naked body, knockers and all, to the edge of the bed, her head now dangling over the side as she lay face up. "Since it is breakfast, I think it's time for you to mix me up a little morning protein shake, and I want you to serve it directly into my stomach!" Harriet giggled, craning her neck and puckering her lips back into the O-shape, her esophagus and mouth forming a straight sheath for Henry to slide his sword into. "Saddle up, baby bro! I want you to shove that foot-long firehose cock of yours down my throat and shoot a nice hot load of boy butter into me! I'm hungry, baby, hungry for CUM!"

Henry stood before his naked sister's upside down face, her blonde hair splayed, her mouth open wide as he had a shiny view straight down her gullet. His loving and giving sis smiled angelically at him and gently made her bare H-cup boobs waggle back and forth heavily upon her chest and shoulders. Henry squeezed them in a friendly brotherly fashion and smiled back at her. His fat tube of cock jutted up powerfully and eternally long from between his legs, only inches from the soft, wet, velvety grinning mouth that beckoned him to enter its sweet confines.

"Face rides! Step right up!" Harriet cackled as she joked about what they were about to do. "Gimme some wean, Henry."

Henry placed a hand on the edge of the bed on either side of her dangling face and eased the bulbous baseball-sized head of his enormous penis towards the open and inviting O that was bracketed by the horseshoes of her teeth. Then he unceremoniously stuck his mushroom into her mouth.

"I'm gonna ride your face and hump in your throat!" Henry declared joyously as he let his weight slide into the bed and inch after inch of his stout cock disappeared inside of his sister's oral home. "Fuck, yeah, I just felt my dick slap your fucking uvula! Ohhhh, that felt good! I love it, Hare! Isn't this the biggest tongue depressor you've ever had in your mouth before?" Henry had slid about the first six inches of his shlong into her mouth and was rapidly adding more inches. He now braced himself by white knuckling her massive globes as he slid deeper into her cavity. "I'm gonna get way down your throat, Harriet. Okay?"

Harriet wagged her head up and down to give him the go-ahead, even as her mouth was subsumed by his dick. Henry gripped her large udders and Harriet reached down to rub her clitoris pertly.

"I'm gonna get waaaaaayyyy down deep in your throat," the younger brother grunted, pinching her areolas and letting his body weight slump against her face groin-first and three more inches of his protracted pole shimmy down her gullet. "Aaaaaaahhhhh, fuck, it feels good down in here!"

Henry had almost his entire penis inside of her and he felt Harriet loosen the muscles of her throat to take still more of his manhood without a gag reflex kicking in. A little more, just a little more and Henry felt the last three inches of his tree-sized phallus disappear into her face. He had his whole cock down her throat at last.

"Ohhhhhhhh, shit that feels fucking amazing to my wee wee!" Henry squealed, his foot-long penis now completely enveloped by his sister's oral cavity as he slowly began to thrust in and out, groaning obscenely with the warm and velvety slickness of Harriet's mouth-tunnel that almost rivaled that of her vagina. "It almost feels like I'm balls-deep in your cunny, baby! Fuck, Hare! Where the hell did you learn to swallow a dick like that?" he asked somewhat rhetorically, knowing full well that Harriet had years of practice deep-throating hundreds of men in her short nineteen years of life. But very few of those men were packing the twelve-inch semen-shooter that he was blessed with, and Henry was genuinely impressed that she was able to take him all the way to the hilt with such skill. Harriet, her mouth stuffed to the teeth with wiener, could not utter anything beyond primitive guttural sounds as Henry sawed the bottom half of his penis in and out.

"Gllgghhgghhlll, gllggllgglglglllll!" his busty blonde sister managed to gargle out, partially in response to her brother's query, but mostly as a side effect of her own sexual pleasure.

Harriet was now feverishly rubbing her clit with her right hand and tweaking the nipple on her left breast with the other, both of her milk teats now hardening to pencil-eraser-length nips that capped off her silver-dollar sized areolas like the cherries on a pair of ice cream sundaes. Henry momentarily unscrunched his eyes from their lustful daze and looked down at Harriet as he continued to thrust gradually faster into her esophagus with each stroke, and felt his horsecock harden even further as he drank in the debaucherous sight below him. Harriet's throat was so full with his manhood that he could see the outline of his mushroom head sliding up and down over the skin near her trachea as he pleasured himself with her face, his balls slapping wildly against her nose. Gazing down further, he watched lustfully as Harriet continued to play with her enormous HH-sized milk udders which were beginning to bounce wildly around her chest with his thrusts. Henry took the opportunity to take over for his sister and grabbed onto a tit with each hand and began to knead them like play dough, allowing Harriet the chance to stick two fingers of her now free hand into her pussy while she continued to rub her clit with the other. Both siblings were now well on their way to their respective orgasms, pleasuring themselves and each other with delight as Henry's grunts became louder and Harriet's moans vibrated his cock.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, Sis! Your throat is like a bottomless pit of cocksucking!" Henry exclaimed with a smile of pure sexual pleasure on his face, his hips beginning to churn faster and faster as his naked body started to glisten with the sweat of his effort. "With a mouth like this around, who needs pussy?" he said with an audible laugh as he smacked her right tit with an open palm, delighting in the ripple it sent across the skin of the mountainous mammary gland.

Seeing the effortlessness with which his jumbo-jugged sister was swallowing his sword, Henry's sense of brotherly chivalry went right out the window as he began to thrust more and more roughly into Harriet's throat. Removing his hands from her cherry-topped chest charms and replacing them on her shoulders for leverage, Henry started fucking her mouth with increasing abandon, the rapid in-and-out motion of his penis causing Harriet's cheeks to expand and contract like a pair of bagpipes.

Henry's twelve inches had pinned her stuffed and upside down face to the side of the bed where it hung to receive him. He had his entire foot of cock in her throat and ground his pelvis roughly against her, every muscle in her cavity grabbing him. He dragged several inches out of her throat and then hauled it back in, rutting against his busty sister's face, humping her throat unreservedly as her topsy turvy tittties now beat against her chin with his efforts.

"Free face rides! Throat humping straight ahead! Oral cavity spelunking, motherfuckers!" Henry moaned and cried as he fucked his twelve-inch organ down her throat, his massive set of balls crinkling in the center as they got stabbed with her cute ski slope of a nose as he rammed his penis into its throatly home, feeling his testicles swell and his pee wee head tingle with the pretext of what he would soon squirt directly into her stomach.

Harriet, her right hand plumbing the depths of her pussy, was also rapidly approaching her own orgasm as her horse-hung younger brother fucked her throat with abandon.

"Mgmgghghhhhh! Mghghsdhddff!" was all her cock-stuffed gullet was able to get out audibly, her face and esophagus too stuffed with Henry's cockmeat to utter anything beyond unintelligible sounds. "MHHGHGHH! GGLGDFFFFLLLLL! GHLLHGGLLLLLLLLLLLL!" she exclaimed, her feminine pleasure chest burning with sensation as she shoved three fingers deep into her pussy with her right hand and rapidly stroked her clitoris with the left.

"What was that, Sis?" Henry laughed, his question purely rhetorical at this point due to the obviousness of what his tawdry trollop of a sister was attempting to express. Henry didn't need to be able to make out Harriet's words to understand the pleasurable urgency of her tone. Since the two siblings had started having sex, Henry had seen Harriet double-teamed by enough men to recognize the cadence of her moans as she approached orgasm, even when her mouth was full of cock.

And boy, was her mouth and throat full to fucking abundance with the biggest cock in the entire town, that thick, fat tube just happening to reside between her brother's legs. Harriet's tits pitched heavily and fleshily as her hand still darted in and out of her cunny cave and toyed with her clitty as her brother took her face for a ride, both of his arms propping his weight against the bed, his fat tube steak sawing in and out of her receiving splendiferous oral chasm of pure velvety pleasure.

"Ohhhhh, yeahhhhhh! That's a girl! Ohhh, I'll bet that pussy of yours feels fuckin' good too, huh, Sis?" Henry yelled in between gusts of breath as he laid into the enjoyable mounting of his sister's mouth, while still making her cunny quiver and getting her gigantic Humper hilltops to gyrate and dance.

"MHGGHGH! MGGLLFGLHLGH! GGLLHLHGHHLL!" Harriet screamed internally, a burning orgasm finally overtaking her and spreading throughout her body like a wave of sexual nirvana.

She was now furiously fingering her own pussy, her jubblies jumping, her boobahs bounding, her wrist a blur of rapid in-and-out motions and a chorus of obscene slippery sounds emanating from the well-lubricated pleasure point where her hand was working her pussy as if it was one of the thousands of penises that had previously been there. Even though she couldn't express her feelings comprehensibly, Harriet continued to grunt, her legs involuntarily kicking and twitching in mid-air as her brother continued to thrust into her mouth. Wanting to bring her brother into the orgasmic abyss along with her, Harriet reached her free hand over her head and grabbed Henry's balls at the base to stroke them, trying out a move that her mother Hilda often used on Henry to bring him to his completion when he was so very close.

Harriet tugged gently down on Henry's large and full set of "ballsies" as her mother always called them, as they flailed back and forth towards her face and her younger brother's colossal cock jackhammered in and out of her mouth like a fleshy power tool intent on plumbing her throat and, quite possibly, her stomach, so long was the hard veiny fucker. Henry's pee wee twinged from the inside as he plunged and he felt his testicles begin to swell, the sensation welling within his cum-creators and all the way through every solitary inch of the stalk of his big ol' thick slab of a tongue depressor. As the female Humper's bawdy and bulbous tittery booms booms beat up and down, Henry felt the creep, the tingle that inched its way through the tube of his horsecock as it crept towards the head, the exit point for all that would soon come gushing through his pee pee pole and out its baseball-sized mushroom monstrosity of a cockhead.

Between the sound of his sister's orgasmic moaning, the sweet smell of her orgasming pussy, the sight of her gigantic tits bouncing around on her chest, and the simultaneous pleasurable feelings in his penis and testicles, Henry Humper's mind was simply overloaded with sexual stimulation and could stave off his climax no longer. Shoving his twelve-inch oral probe fully and completely into his sister's throat, Henry felt his nuts tighten up as they bumped into Harriet's nose and then the gush of semen pumping up from his balls and through his tingling trouser snake. Grabbing a tit with each hand and squeezing for dear life, Henry squinted his eyes shut and smiled as the first pulse of boy batter raced up his wee wee and exploded out of his cockhead with the force of a cannon.

"OHH, FUCK! HERE IT COMES, HARE! I hope you're hungry, because I'm serving up about a gallon of the thickest, stickiest breakfast yogurt you've ever tasted!"

Henry's balls gave their all and his mighty prong was the lengthy distribution system for the many throatfuls of jism that rocketed directly into his breastly-overendowed sister's tummy. She gurgled and he watched the muscles in her throat contract again and again as his overladen big fucking balls unloaded their cumly cargo. Henry softened his grip on her knockers when he realized how hard he was squeezing her and the intensity of his shots scrunched his face into an "oh! oh!" mask.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Ohhhhhh, squirtsies down big sissy's throat! She swallowed it! Remember that 2 Live Crew song! Oohhhhhhhhh! I played that shit when Bunnie Mounts swallowed every bit of cum I had in my sack last Friday! Oh, Hare, it feels soooooooooo goooooooooood, as gooooooooood as fuck! Oh! Oh!"

Harriet continued to ride the wave of her own orgasm as she struggled to swallow the copious amounts of her brother's liquid DNA that kept squirting down her throat. Continuing to provoke her engorged and hyper-sensitive clit with two fingers, she massaged Henry's churning testicles with her free hand, giving them a firm grip, literally milking every last drop of the ejaculatory reward out of his swollen cum coconuts. Harriet had had bigger loads blown into her mouth before, but rarely ones this thick; Henry's cum dripped down her gullet like sticky hot syrup since it was his first squirt of the day. It took some effort for Harriet to swallow his boy cream while his cock was literally rammed halfway to her stomach, but Harriet's years of cocksucking experience guaranteed that she was up to the task and she savored the warm sensation of his explosion as it settled into her stomach.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! I said, 'Goddamn, what a rush!'" Henry ebulliently cursed, his entire pelvic region flat against his sister's face as he gave her his cumly all, giving the minxy bust-heavy blonde hottie the sticky morning reserve from his bloated nutsack. "Take it, Tit Sis! Guzzle, guzzle, guzzle! Take every last drop coming out of my motherfucking jizz pipe! Ohhhhhhh, fuck, but it feels so goddamn good when the cum comes out! Fuuuuuuccckkkkkkkk! I'm glad Mom wasn't home today, Hare! Ohhhhhhh, my weeeeee weeeeeeeeee feeeels gooooood!" And as rapidly as his penis had begun to spit, it tapered its shots down to a dull leak that finally ceased to dribble into big-boobed Harriet's empty stomach. Henry's plumly sack felt a little lighter, but he knew there was more jism left in those fuckers when the situation demanded it.

Harriet milked the last few drops of juice out of Henry's now dribbling cum cannon, rhythmically coaxing the last of her breakfast penis pudding out of his swollen shroom as she felt the heavy cream settle in her belly. Withdrawing her hands from both her pussy and Henry's balls, she sighed contentedly as the last of her orgasm subsided and she relaxed her mouth at last, allowing Henry's cock to withdraw, making a loud 'pop' noise as the baseball-sized head exited her thick DSL's.

"Mmmmm, baby brother, that was one hell of a breakfast! I should tell Mom to stop buying yogurt at the store! You've got a motherfucking Dannon factory inside those jizz generators! Mmmmm, nice and thick too!"

"Fuck, Hare, that throat of yours feels so damn good! It's like at an amusement park with the big log ride sliding down the log flume! Of course, I've never jizzed while I was on that ride before, except for that time you and Mom were with me." Henry's voice was ragged as he spoke and he remained wide-eyed at how literally long it had taken to evacuate his crazy-sized cock out of his sister's generous throat. His wee wee, seconds ago a proud boney stalk boning his titan titter sister's insides, began to soften and droop a bit and lower itself, like a crane being brought down after doing its job. The legendary organ got a little shorter, but it was bigger soft than most guys were when they were ragingly erect. Harriet raised herself up from the bed, her bra-snapping heavy young milkwagons doing a wobbly dance as she rose.

"Awwwwww, Henwy," Harriet affected a babyish voice as she tweaked each of her doughy honkers that undulated mightily atop her shoulders and chest and then she slid her rounded naked ass to sit on the edge of the bed. "Awwwww, your biggy wiggy Dannon wee wee is goin' all SOFT! And just when I wanted to play with that throathumper! Tee hee hee!"

"Fuck, Hare! Give a guy a few minutes to rest!" Henry said exhaustedly, his breathing still ragged as he watched her digitally manhandle her boom booms lasciviously. "I just squirted about a pint of cum into your stomach! There's about 800 million of my potential children swimming around in there and you want MORE? I mean, if you swallowed real hard, you might get pregnant! Ha ha!" he laughed, feeling lightheaded and leaning momentarily to rest his back on Harriet's dresser as his long stalk swung lengthily between his legs and he felt a certain buoyancy in his sack. "You really are a jizz addict, aren't you, Sis? Even mom isn't usually this cum-crazy, and I've seen that big-tittered bitch suck off a whole construction crew in an afternoon! Of course, she also has fun wearing a hard hat and a tool belt while giving head!"

"Tee hee! Well, I do come by it honestly, brother dearest. But it's not my stomach I want more of your cum in right now. Fuck, no, Mean Wean. My titties feel a little dry-skinned this morning, and I'm out of my lotion. I need you to moisturize my milk-mams with your man missile! Now bring that big soldier back over here and let's see if Sgt. Harriet can't make him stand to attention! Fuck, but this is fun! Tee hee!"

Henry's big and potentially twelve-inch Mr. Wean swung, limply yet impressively between his legs, his organ like a mighty white python, lanquid, but ready at any time to jump up and attack an approaching pussy with a fuckly insertion of hard gristle. He inched closer to his topless sister, her orbish udders swinging jigglishly and powerfully, their nipples and areola puckered into erection, the massive weight of her whoppers jarring jubilantly as she began to reach for Henry's dangling and dormant ding-a-ling.

"Ohhhhhh, little bro, I want your big part and to feel that big long thick veiny son of a motherfucking bitch in my little girly snatchy dent," Harriet effusively swooned in a sexy and husky voice of seduction as she grasped his sagging pole and lifted its mammoth trunk with her feminine fingers, letting them slide over each thick vein that networked across his plump shaft as a chill of sexual excitement shot through her big wobbling boobies, tingling across every rippling inch of each boobah and into her cleavage and then it coursed like lightning between her thighs. "Mmmmmmm, I can feel those big thick veins that bring alllllll that blood so this big tree trunk can stand up like a big glorious fuckin' pussy-poppin', hymen-bustin', motherfuckin' colossus! Tee hee! Mmmmmm, I'm gonna rub this big meaty muscle of yours so good and hard, baby! Fuck, but I love this prick!"