Most Beautiful Girl In The World

Story Info
A romantic interlude.
3k words
4.55
22.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

To me, she is the most beautiful woman in the world. She was asleep next to me. I had been watching her for some time. Her blonde hair was spread across her pillow and her face tilted slightly towards me. I had pulled then blanket and sheet down just below her breasts. She has always slept naked so I could watch her breasts gently rise and fall with her breathing. Her breasts are not large so the lay fairly flatly against her chest and yet there is just enough body to them that they rise slightly above her chest. My removing the blanket must have created a cool chill on her because her nipples stood out hard and straight.

Though she had given birth three times she has maintained her girlish figure. Her body was nicely toned from jogging. She'd often catch me staring at her as she dressed or undressed. Then she'd blush and giggle and ask me why I was looking at her. My response, though pretty standard, always pleased her. "Because I can't help but look at a beautiful woman."

How we met is immaterial. It was she who first approached me. I was pleasantly surprised being eighteen years her senior and of course very flattered. She said at the time she had a thing for older men and even though at first I dismissed the idea she didn't let me forget it either. I kept running into her and her response was consistent and it wasn't long before I fell in love with her and she with me.

In the beginning it was difficult closing the various distances between us but in time we succeeded. In those days when I told her I loved her she'd ask, "Do you really?" As if I were possibly kidding her.

"Yes, and more each day," I'd reply or something to that effect each time. She'd smile comforted in the fact.

When we went to bed it was always with the idea of making love even though many times it seemed a test of our endurance or our pushing our sexual limits. We kissed and caressed each other slowly during our foreplay never wanting to rush our climax.

I was always intrigued with our conversations about her bi-sexuality. Her background belied her desires as she came from a strict conservative home. It was a conversation we'd had many times and she had said she surprised me one day by bringing someone home. I had always told her not to worry about such things because she was all the woman I needed. I always loved it when she'd fall asleep in my arms. I'd nuzzle her hair taking in her wonderful scent. But this particular time I was a little tired too and had also dozed off.

About half an hour later I'd awakened to find we were still in each other's arms. It's something very special to me that we can do that and very special to her as well. I wanted to gaze upon her so I had gently pushed her away and she had rolled onto her back. I propped my head up on my arm as I looked down upon her. I was torn between allowing her to sleep and my desire to have her. My desire won out so I put my head back down on the pillow and blew softly into her ear. Her hand went up to where I had blown on her and brushed the side of her head but she gave no indication that she'd actually awakened. I did it again, a little more forcefully this time and still got the same response. Then I chuckled to myself as I thought of her as my Sleeping Beauty so I did as the story said and kissed her on her lips.

Claire's eyes opened ever so slightly and she turned her head just a bit toward me and smiled. "Hi," she said with her soft sexy voice.

I smiled and said, "Hi beautiful."

She didn't respond immediately but a smile grew back across her face and she said, "You really think I'm beautiful don't you?"

"The most beautiful girl in the world." Claire never tired of hearing me say that. She knew I truly believed it so it was something she always delighted in hearing. It never got old.

I moved over just enough so I could kiss her lips. As I did so I ran my hand over her breasts and said, "Do you know how absolutely gorgeous you look when you're sleeping?"

Claire smiled and lifted her head just enough to kiss me. Her kisses were always soft and always sensual. It was like she was incapable of giving a quick kiss and it was something I treasured. And when we weren't rushed, like then, she prolonged the kiss much to my delight. I wanted to make love to her and that always started with a kiss.

When we broke the kiss I looked down and bushed aside the blanket and sheet that had covered her. As she lay there naked beneath my gaze I thought how fortunate indeed I was to have a woman such as her in my life. My gaze went from her breasts down to her shaved pussy. It was so inviting but I looked down at her legs. Claire's legs are long and lean, beautiful to behold. I told her she had dancer's legs and she always blushed.

As I was returning my gaze to her face my eyes caught her fingers lying upon her hip. Her fingers are long thin and beautiful. I lifted her hand to my face and then took her index finger into my mouth and gently sucked upon it. The pad of her finger slid along my tongue and tickled it slightly.

As I let go of her finger I sighed and said, "I adore you."

Claire looked down and to her left, away from me as she blushed at my comment. Then she looked back up, put her hand along side my face and said, "I love you more than you can know." Then she kissed me, deeply, longingly, hotly and most importantly, lovingly. When we broke our kiss we were both breathless. I wanted to drink her in, to have her as close to me as possible. I had never wanted a woman so much in my life as I wanted her at that moment.

I held her head in my hands as I kissed her quickly on her lips and then kissed her neck near her ear. Though I couldn't see it I knew she had closed her eyes. She told me she always did that when I kissed her there. She claimed she could feel the kiss better and deeper with her eyes closed.

I nibbled her ear lobe and then ran my tongue around the inside of her ear. She always shuddered just a little when I did that and she told me it always made her wet. Then I'd kid her by telling her that just a single quick kiss made her wet and she'd counter by asking me if that was a problem. This sarcastic side to our relationship added to and heightened our experiences.

I blew very softly into her ear and said, "I love you Claire." She responded with a very soft moan and by running her hand quickly over my cock.

Though it tickled my face I still loved the feel of her hair on me and would always nuzzle her there if only briefly. One of the scents that so well defined her was there in her hair and I always wanted to take that scent in. I had often told her that if I could I would put it in a bottle and take it with me where ever I went so I could take in her scent any time and anywhere.

I sat up slightly and placed my hands along side her head and in her hair. She opened her gorgeous blue eyes and as I looked into them I said, "I never feel quite so alive as when I'm with you." We kissed again, those passionate yet love filled kisses a couple has when they can block out the insanity of the world around them and become totally absorbed in each other.

I kissed her cheek, then her neck, then her shoulder and down to her breast. I took her hard nipple into my mouth and very lightly bit upon it. I didn't bite hard enough to hurt her but firmly enough to pull the nipple upward slightly before releasing it and then sucking it in again. Her nipples are very sensitive and I had long believed I could bring her to orgasm simply by sucking on them and playing with them. That had yet to happen mostly because neither of us had been able to resist the urge to consummate our desires with intercourse.

I looked away from her breast and down her side and as I did so I slid my hand from her breast down her side and over her hip and then back up. I love the firm suppleness of her body. I had discovered that she particularly liked it when I dragged my fingernails over the top of her hip which is what I was doing right then. She shivered whenever I did that. She moaned and turned her head first to one side and then over to the other. Her body writhed beneath my touch.

This time I caressed my hand down over her stomach to her pussy and dipped my finger into her and then drew it up to my lips. Claire knew what I was up to and opened her eyes watching my take the finger into my mouth and taste her. I always smiled when I did that. This time I did it a second time making certain my finger came in contact with her clit. Then I pushed my finger into her and withdrew it and once again put it in my mouth. Her taste was delicate and so of course was her scent which I could smell as I put my finger in my mouth.

I moved so I was kneeling between her legs. I reached up with both hands and placed them on her breasts before slowly drawing them down her body to her hips and then beneath her where I would clutch her ass. Then I lay down between her legs so her pussy was an inch from my face. The smell of her sex drifted upward to my nostrils and I drew than scent in greedily.

With one hand I separated her pussy lips and I lightly touched her clit with the index finger of my other hand. I then ran my finger down and pushed it into her cunt. She was sopping wet. I pulled my finger out of her and lifted my head a little so she could see me put the finger that had just been inside her into my mouth.

Then something came to my mind and I got up from the bed. "Where are you going?" Claire asked.

I just smiled and went to my bureau drawer and pulled out a string of pearls I had. I got back down between Claire's legs and started to slowly push the pearls into her pussy. Claire moaned as they went in. Once they were all in her I moved back up so we were face-to-face.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"It feels so fucking hot!" She replied in a breathy moan.

I put my hand down over her pussy and with my middle finger pushed a little at the pearls a little while watching her face. She closed her eyes as I did it and moaned. I then grabbed the end of the pearls and started to very slowly pull them out of her. I made sure the pearls looped up over her clit as I pulled them out.

All she could say was, "Oh fuck!" She moaned and whimpered as the pearls came out of her and as each pearl found its way over her clit. When the pearls were finally out of her all she could say was, "Do it again."

"Maybe later," I teased her.

I moved down a little and began to suck on her nipple as my hand teased her clit a little. She was squirming beneath me and I could feel she had become extremely wet. She had begun to push her pussy up into my hand as I continued to suck on her nipple.

I moved myself back down between her legs. As I looked at her sexy bald pussy I could see that her wetness. I started kissing her inner thigh, then I licked it and then kissed it again. As I slowly kissed and licked my way up her thighs towards her pussy she moaned louder and louder. I thought she was going to come just from having this done to her.

Finally I got to her pussy and as the tip of my tongue touched her clit she yelled out "oh!" as if she had been shocked. I sucked her clit into my mouth, let it out, and then sucked it in again. As I continued to do this she started moving her pussy up and down in my face as if to fuck my face. The next time I sucked her clit into my mouth I bit on it very lightly with my teeth before grabbing it with my lips and then letting it out. Her clit was hard and I could suck on it as if it were a little cock. I only had to suck on it a couple more times before she started to come. As she was coming and I was sucking on her clit I pushed a finger just a little into her asshole and moved it in and out as she came. This seemed to heighten her orgasm and I became a little more animated in my sucking her. Then as she seemed like she was coming down from her first orgasm I put both my hands on her ass and clutched it very firmly so that my fingernails dug into her slightly and pulled her tightly against my face as I continued to eat her pussy. The sensation was too much for her and she quickly had a second orgasm. Claire is very noisy during her orgasms and as she started to come a second time she yelled out as if surprised, "I'm coming again! Oh fuck, I'm coming again!"

She was thrashing about the bed but got her wits enough about her to say, "I want you in me now!"

I acted as if I hadn't heard her and continued to eat her pussy. Then she moaned and begged, "Peter please, I want to feel your cock in my now!"

I found it impossible to say no to her so I got up on my knees. I took one of the pillows and put in beneath her ass. Then I took my cock in my hand and rubbed the head of it up and down her pussy. She moaned out the words, "You are such a teased. Please, I can't stand it any longer. Please put your cock in my now!"

Well, like I said, I find it impossible to say no to her so I very slowly pushed my cock into her cunt. I went in so slowly that I could feel her pussy lips wrapping around my cock and then the silky smooth walls of her pussy pulling me into her. When I was all the way in her I pulled out just as slowly. As my cock came all the way out of her pussy and then again touched her clit as I began to slowly enter her again she let out a little "oh!" I pushed into her slowly though not as slowly as the first time. After a couple of minutes of this I heard Claire say, "harder!"

I pushed more forcefully into her the next time but it wasn't enough as she again said, "harder!" She kept repeating "harder" until I was slamming into her as hard as I could and moving in and out of her much faster than at first. Then suddenly I felt her pussy juices gush around my cock and the muscles of her cunt seemed to try to hold me in and not allow me out. Claire came quickly and strongly. She yelled, "Oh fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I was getting close to coming but wasn't quite there yet so when I saw her orgasm subsiding I said, "Oh honey, tell me you're my slut."

"I am your slut," Claire quickly replied putting emphasis on the work "your."

"Tell me how much you like feeling my cock in your cunt. Tell me how much you like fucking me!"

"I love fucking you honey. I'm your little slut. My pussy loves your cock."

Then very forcefully I said to her, "Come on baby fuck me harder!" I kept repeating this and when I felt the cum start to work its way up my cock I said, "Come for me baby! Come for me now! Come Claire!"

"Oh fuck me I'm coming again!" She yelled out and as she did I exploded into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I screamed. I was slamming so hard into her now you could hear my balls banging against her ass and hear the wet squishiness of my cock and her pussy.

As I banged really hard into her I could feel the head of my cock hitting her cervix. She could too as she yelled out, "Oh honey you're so deep in me. I'm still coming!"

When our orgasms finally subsided we rolled over into each other's arms. Our sweaty bodies firmly and fully against each other. The only thing I could say was, "oh honey you are so good." As we lay there in each other's arms I looked upon her. Claire has this glow about her after we've made love that says to me she is truly the most beautiful girl in the world.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers