Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks after Deb's funeral, on the beach near her bungalow, we held a memorial service. Even Molly, who had over the years discovered the full extent of Deb's network of friends and former lovers, was surprised by the number of folks that turned up. I stopped counting when I reached a hundred.

Before we began, I wandered through the crowd, hearing men and women talking, reminiscing about Deb. I would pause for a moment, savoring a snippet of a naughty or funny story regarding my aunt. I met a number of men and women who would eagerly, even proudly tell me that Deb had taken their virginity.

I could hear a murmur run through the crowd as Molly and Mom came down to the beach -- Molly's widow's weeds consisting of an almost obscenely short black dress that hovered around her crotch and which as she walked, the black hair of her muff peered out again and again, glistening in the brilliant sun. It had a deeply diving scoop front that exposed most of her breasts. Although her face was pale from lack of sleep and her eyes red from crying, she looked beautiful hand in hand with Mom who had chosen a naughty red dress that barely contained her huge breasts and which failed to conceal that she too was going without panties.

It pleased me to hear the approving tone of the crowd -- comprehending that they were dressed to honor Deb. Several began to shuck coats or unbutton blouses, getting more comfortable and relaxed in the summer heat. I even saw one woman unashamedly step out of her own lace panties and kick them into the sand.

Molly made her way to the center of the crowd. In her hands was a small urn that she held so tightly, her fingers were white with exertion. She turned around and around slowly as if trying to memorize the faces of everyone who had come to say goodbye to her lover and wife. I joined her and Mom, pausing to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Molly opened her mouth to speak and stopped. She shook her head and took a long, shuddery breath. Everyone was perfectly still and quiet. Trying to maintain a smile, she began again. "Deb always said that she'd tried to fuck everyone in Florida, but I never knew how close she came to succeeding."

The wave of laughter that followed washed much of the pain and tension from Molly's face and when folks settled down again, she continued. "Deb only really understood one emotion and that was love. Anger, hate, jealousy confused her and so she avoided it pretty much her whole life. She always said you take love wherever you find it and said that's why she picked me up and brought me home." Molly paused a few seconds amidst nods of approval and understanding. "Deb taught me how it was to love someone completely and without reservation -- to give your heart and soul to someone and get back so much more." She unconsciously stroked the urn in her hands.

"I've met many of you over the years. I love some of you dearly." Molly glanced at Mom and me. "The last thing Deb would have wanted is for us to gather together and grieve. Instead, she wants today to be a day of joy and love...and if you can't find that, at least make a new friend or as Debbie preferred to call her friends -- fuck buddies!"

She then turned and began walking out into the water, many of us followed. When she was waist high in the surf, Molly turned to us and said, "My sweet Deb loved the Gulf, she loved this beach and she loved all of you."

"AS MUCH AND AS OFTEN AS SHE COULD!" a deep, booming voice called out from the crowd, drawing laughter and cheers.

Molly laughed and nodded in agreement. "And she could love a lot as we all can testify," she said. "I know it will please her that part of her will always be a part of this place and I also know that no matter where we go or who we're with, she'll be there with us."

Molly opened the urn and poured the contents into her hand -- a small pile of gray ash. She held her hand up high and let the gentle gulf breeze take it, scattering it into the air and into the sea and to be honest, into us. "I LOVE YOU, DEB!" she cried, both love and loss evident in her voice.

A moment passed as Deb's ashes swirled about and then we all took up the cry, "I LOVE YOU, DEB!" Molly then came into my arms and began to sob and my heart ached in that that was all I could do for her. All of hers and Deb's friends stood with us as she let go of as much of Aunt Deb as she could bear to.

Now, despite being very sexual in nature and having had a few experiences beyond close family, Mom and I and even Molly were not used to seeing or being around sex on a large and massive scale, but that day and into the evening, Mom and I got a more personal glimpse into the life of Deb...at least the pre-Molly days.

Taking Molly's words and Deb's wishes to heart, most of the gathered friends lingered -- at the beach or back at Deb's and Molly's little cottage and I doubt more than a handful remained celibate that day. Alcohol and food flowed freely -- a steady stream of liquor, pizza and Chinese food deliveries coming to their home or delivered directly to the beach. Part wake and I suppose part orgy.

Mom and Molly and I didn't take part, but held court, receiving visitors, hearing how Aunt Deb had touched so many lives -- hearing full details of stories I had just heard snippets of on the beach. Around us, people made love and people fucked. Cries of passion and orgasm mixed with cries of sadness for Deb's passing and through it all, I could all but see her, tall and healthy, proudly naked, breasts riding high on her long, toned body as she walked around, sharing her passion for life, for love, and yes for mind bending sex to those who had come to celebrate her life.

Despite our own pain and loss, it was difficult not to be aroused and as the evening wound down, my cock was erect and aching. Mom sat beside me and quivered with need -- her arousal wafting through the air and making me hornier with each passing moment as I inhaled the sweet fragrance of her wet pussy. Molly was equally aroused -- one hand resting on my thigh, nails digging into my pants as one incredibly erotic story after another was told. When she would open her legs without thinking, I could see her cunt cream glistening on her supple inner thighs.

When late in the evening we finally closed the door on the last of Deb's weary and sated visitors, Molly turned to me and Mom with tears in her eyes and taking us both by the hand, walked us backwards into her and Deb's bedroom.

No words needed to be spoken as she let her dress fall to the floor. Mom and I quickly shucked off our clothes and took Molly into our arms, carrying her to the bed, covering her sweet, compact body with kisses, caressing her, spreading her legs where first Mom and then I made love to her with our mouths. Molly sobbed and cried and shivered as her orgasm brought her much needed release. She whispered and moaned Deb's name over and over between passionate kisses with me while Mom swirled her tongue about her cunt lips and teased and pleased Molly's swollen clitoris.

As her first orgasm began to wane, Mom and I traded positions, pausing as our faces passed each other to kiss, Mom's lips and tongue sweet with Molly's pussy juices. Mom's eyes were shiny with her own tears. She continued her way up Molly's body, pausing to kiss and nip the younger woman's turgid nipples while I kissed my way down Molly's smooth belly and trail my tongue across her hairless cunt lips, spreading her labia wider and burying my face in her hot, slick pussy.

Mom's earlier loving attentions left Molly close to the edge and within a few minutes she was writhing in ecstasy again, her thighs tight against my ears, holding my face in place, as my tongue probing her sodden, fiery flesh. I felt her muscles flex and flutter against my cheeks and although my ears were muffled, I could still hear Molly cry out to Deb again and again as her orgasm swept her away -- easing her pain and misery and sense of loss, taking her to a place where Deb always was -- a place we three shared within us that Deb in all her glorious, unbridled passion, love and lust still dwelt.

Fingers intertwined in my hair, at first holding me in place as I lapped Molly's slick and delicious flesh and then pulling me upwards till my hardness was probing Molly's pulsating cunt, her tear-filled eyes imploring me to thrust forward and bury myself inside her. "Fuck me, sugar," moaned the mother of my son. "Fuck me now and forever, please, John!"

I flexed my hips and as I sank my aching, erect cock into her tight, wet pussy, feeling Mom's loving eyes on me, I smiled and replied, "Forever and..."

#

"...Forever, Molly, my love," I said as I felt Molly's legs come up and wrap around my back, heels digging in at the top of my buttocks. She flung her hips upwards, lifting herself off the blanket, cool and damp from the wet grass to meet my thrust, grunting and grimacing as I buried the full length of my swollen penis inside her luscious and molten cunt.

Mom knelt beside us, glorious in her naked, reubenesque beauty, her meaty tits swinging as she moved back and forth, kissing first Molly and then me, the taste of Molly's sweet pussy thick on her lips, urging us on as Molly and I fucked passionately in our family cemetery, our clothes strewn about as Mom and I had comforted Molly in the sweet comfort of a beautiful fall day.

Between kisses, Mom busied herself biting and sucking on Molly's swollen nipples, tugging on the hard rubbery tips with her teeth until Molly was sobbing with pleasure. In between endearments to Mom and me, Molly called out to Aunt Deb, letting our pleasuring of her aid her in releasing all the pent up pain and sadness that another year without her beloved wife had built up within her heart.

Despite the mildness of the day, our exertions made us slick with sweat, allowing our joined bodies to meld as one, both slick and adhesive at the same time, adding to our joined pleasure as I thrust again and again into the passionate furnace that was Molly's aroused pussy. Finally, the need to cum overwhelmed me and under Mom's proud and pleased stare, I thrust deep into Molly's womb and flooded her with my hot semen.

My orgasm triggered a fresh renewal of Molly's and she screamed out "DEB, I LOVE YOU!" in a voice filled with ecstasy and love and I fed her clasping pussy spurt after spurt of fresh sperm. Finally, I withdrew from her and collapsed beside her with only enough energy to kiss her while Mom seized her moment as she always did and perpetuated our pleasure by going down on us both, alternating between licking my still mostly erect penis clean and slurping up my semen from Molly's well fucked cunt.

We didn't neglect Mom either, urging her with our hands to straddle our faces, with her knees spread wide while we took turns licking, nibbling and sucking her dripping wet pussy, still tasting of my seed from earlier in the day. We didn't stop until Mom had baptized us both with her own juices, flooding our faces after Molly expertly speared Mom's asshole with a probing index finger while we teased and sucked her elongated and very much aroused clitoris.

Afterwards, we luxuriated in the warm rays of the afternoon sun, sharing the picnic lunch Mom had fixed and sharing favorite reminiscences about Aunt Deb before making our way back to the house before the kids returned home. As Mom folded up the blanket, Molly knelt one last time and kissing her palm, placed it against her lover's stone. We walked hand in hand back down the side of the hill, enjoying the sounds of birds in the trees and the glorious and colorful riot of fall leaves and feeling the spirit of Deb walking along with us.

#

After Aunt Deb's passing, Mom and I implored Molly to move in with us, but she declined, not wanting to leave the home where she and Deb had lived for so long, raising Tommy and being a family. Of course, we all traveled back and forth so that scarcely a month passed that we weren't with each other, just as it had been before Deb had fallen ill.

But almost two years after Deb's death, Molly and Tommy had shown up at our door, car packed full and towing a trailer and tearfully asked if they could move in. Even before we lost Aunt Deb, her lovely little Gulf town had begun to change. Big business had been slowly taking over properties and turning that sweet little town into just another bland tourist resort, replete with high rise hotels and condominiums and vacation rentals, accompanied by fast food places and tourist trap attractions.

Molly had come to realize that their home was no longer the home of her memories and each passing day, the region became more and more touristy and worse, more conservative sexually than she or Deb could ever have imagined.

Mom and I and Polly were of course thrilled to have Molly and Tommy with us permanently. We were family...closer than most and if Molly wasn't related to us by blood, she was by love. Polly and Tommy would get to grow up together and were already best friends no longer separated by long miles.

With the renovations we had carried out over the years, we had four bedrooms and an additional bathroom so everything just fell into place. After lengthy discussions between the three adults, we decided to cut a door between Molly's bedroom and ours with Molly afforded all the privacy she wanted and an eternal invitation to join Mom and me in bed whenever she desired.

We were all three at ease with each other sexually and in all the years since, there has never been jealousy or conflict over whom is sleeping with whom. And yes, we have remained very sexually active, despite the presence of two kids in the house. Sometimes we had to be creative to have our intimate moments, but it all works out. I am the luckiest man in the world to have two women in my life and I endure cracks around town and in church about "John and his two wives," with a grin and a shrug. The truth is, Molly is as intimate with Mom as she is with me, maybe more. Even though Mom and Aunt Deb were physically very different, Molly claims that they both share the same spirit and passion

Polly and Tommy were both at ease with so many parental figures. I was the lucky one. I was Daddy to both. Mom was Mom and Mama Carrie and Molly was Mom and Mama Molly. It got confusing sometimes and the kids would often just call both Mom, but it didn't matter, all we adults were their parents and loved them equally and without reservation.

Of course, eventually we had to sit them down and have the talk...not the "birds and the bees" but to explain the truth of our relationships. They were quite aware from a young age that we were not the normal family group, but accepted it all as quite normal. But as they reached puberty, their questions began and we all had to set down and explain the circumstances. Not too long after Polly turned twelve, we gathered our courage together and had the talk. We were not ashamed of it, but admit it was a very awkward thing to explain to your kids..

Polly and Tommy sat and listened attentively as Mom and I explained everything, with Molly chiming in occasionally. I expected them to be a little more wide-eyed and shocked at the revelation that we were mother and son before becoming husband and wife, but perhaps they had figured it out over the years (after all, I still called Mom "Mom" most of the time). I could see Tommy working it all out in his head while Polly was stone still as she took it all in.

When we finished, I took a deep breath and asked, "So, any questions or comments?"

Tommy kept glancing at his sister and finally, trying to keep a grin off his face said, "So, Dad, doesn't that make Polly your sister?" He had that look of a brother that loved tormenting his sister almost as much as he actually loved her.

Polly glanced over at him, brushing her long blonde hair back over her ear and said in a deadly voice, "Shut up, you doofus. That makes him your cousin too." That only cracked him up more and he began to giggle. To this day, when he's feeling feisty, he likes to refer to me as "Cuz."

Polly listened for a minute more and then politely asked if there were any more new revelations and when we told her no, she excused herself and fled to her room. Molly followed her up in a bit and talked to her, later reassuring us that she was fine with all this. "It just may take her a bit to process it all -- to get it to make sense." Still, I was worried, though Mom kept telling me not to worry.

In any case, Polly basically stayed in her room for the next week or so, avoiding me like the plague and talking to Mom and Molly only when she couldn't avoid doing otherwise. Tommy seemed to go about his business as usual, more concerned with the Cincinnati Reds terrible season than the fact that his father was a professed motherfucker.

A week or so later, on a Saturday evening, Mom and I were cuddled up on the couch, doing a little necking while listening to music. Molly and Tommy had driven up to Lexington to do some shopping when suddenly Polly appeared in front of her mother and me. For a minute or so, she just stared at us, waiting for us to stop kissing and sort of untwine ourselves from each other. When we were slow in doing so, she gave a huffy little sigh and actually started tapping her foot on the floorboards.

Finally, she had our full attention and she said matter of factly, "So, this incest thing...when I turn eighteen, do you guys expect me to do it with Daddy?"

I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the ground, so flabbergasted was I at the question. Yes, I've been around incest most of my life, but I can honestly say, I'd never thought of such a thing with my daughter.

Mom responded immediately, "No, sweetie. We've never even considered it." She reached out and took my hand. "Like we told you, yes, we're mother and son, but we fell in love with each other as adults. Someday, you'll fall in love and understand what that really means...and that's who you'll want to do it with."

Polly studied us both and slowly nodded and replied, "Good." She turned to leave, but looked at us over her shoulder and said, "I do love you guys," and then headed back up to her bedroom.

Mom and I looked at each other for a long minute or two and then she began laughing, saying, "Oh baby, if you could have seen your face! I think that was the last thing you ever expected your daughter to say." Then she was climbing into my lap and kissing me, her tongue swiping across my lips before she whispered, "Well, I guess I better protect my interests in case she ever changes her mind." Mom pressed her lips against mine, my tongue slipping out to greet hers and as we kissed and continued to make out, making me forget all about that moment and reminding me once more as to why I loved Mom so much.

After that, things went pretty much back to normal -- Polly and I had our regular relationship back and I was thrilled, even though there was a little more...distance, I guess I would call it between us. Molly would tell me that it was normal. That almost all fathers and daughters have it as both become aware of the other as a sexual being.

We thought that would be the end of it and for a long time it was. Three years later, one warm summer evening around sunset, Mom and I were strolling back to the house, having taking a walk up to our special glade where we'd made love. Our hair was still sweat drenched and our bodies were still flushed with exuberant exertion and we were grinning as only two people who love each other and have just made passionate love can do. Mom's blouse was still partly undone and her meaty breasts were more than a little visible.

We climbed the steps to the front porch to find Polly sitting on a deck chair, her legs propped up on the railing. At age fifteen, her awkward stage had evolved into a coltish gracefulness and even a father couldn't ignore the fact that she was rapidly becoming a gorgeous woman, developing a figure that Mom suspected would surpass her own -- a figure clearly evident in jean cutoffs and a halter top that looked to be made from a man's red handkerchief.