Mother & Son Celebrate Christmas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interesting. Pretending does allow for limitless possibilities, doesn't it mother?" Obviously seeing through her charade, he looked at her and smiled as if he knew where she was going with her deception. "So long as the other person is agreeable, are we allowed to do whatever we want with that person?" He said proving that he knew what this game was really about.

Suddenly, he looked at her as if he was standing in the middle of a new car dealership and every car had a sticker price that read, 'Free.'

"Yes, being that it's only a game of pretend, we're allowed to do anything and everything at all," she said.

Feeling her nipples making their impressions through her bra and blouse, becoming sexually aroused by their open discussion and by the thoughts of playing the game, she felt a familiar wetness between her legs. She uncrossed and crossed her legs again while slowly, seductively, and deliberately flashing him her panties. Again, she wished she was wearing her nightgown and was flashing him her pussy instead of her panty. As if sitting on a dildo or as if she was sitting in a vibrating chair that vibrated between her legs, she squirmed in her chair at the mere thoughts of her son doing whatever he so wanted to do with her naked body. Filled with the sexual excitement in the incestuous anticipation of playing The Pretend Game, she was thrilled that he still wanted to play.

"I see," he said. "So, lemme get this straight and I apologize if I offend you by suggesting something that you didn't mean to infer or imply in playing The Pretend Game but being that I never played this game before, I just want to get the rules straight in my head before continuing."

So as there are no misunderstandings and guilty feelings later, it's better that he completely understands the rules of the game.

"I understand," she said. "Ask me anything and I will answer you as openly and as honestly as I can."

Excited about playing the game with her son, she couldn't wait for the game to begin.

"If I pretended that you're Cynthia and that I'm with Cynthia instead of being with you, my mother, then would it be okay for me to kiss you?"

Parting her lips with his tongue, she swooned at the thoughts of her son French kissing her.

"Yes," she said not only shocked but pleased that he'd want to kiss her while imagining herself kissing him.

"So long as I pretend that you're Cynthia," he said pausing, perhaps, as if imagining touching his mother, "may I touch you?"

If only he knew that she couldn't wait for her son to touch her and feel her under the feigned pretenses that she was pretending that he was his deceased father and not her son.

"Touch me? Of course you may touch me. You don't have to pretend that I'm Cynthia to touch me. I'm your mother," she said while imagining him touching her where no son should touch his mother.

"I mean, would it be an acceptable part of the game for me to touch you in a sexual way," he said clarifying his response.

She was giddy with the thoughts of her son touching her in a sexual way.

"Yes, so long as you pretend that you're touching Cynthia, you may touch me in a sexual way," he said.

Dizzy with sexual excitement, she felt as if she was about to faint from the horniness that she had for her son.

"And may I feel you?"

In the way that he felt her tits on his wedding day, she imagined him feeling her tits now.

"Feel me sexually?"

She couldn't even imagined what it would feel like for her son to finger her pussy while she stroked his cock.

"Yes," he said.

She hoped he'd still want to play such a sexual game with his mother after she explained all of the rules.

Of course," she said while imagining him feeling her tits through her blouse, fingering her nipples through her bra, squeezing her ass through her skirt, and cupping her pussy through her panty. "So long as you remain in character, you may touch me and feel me sexually."

She couldn't wait for the game to begin.

"So, if I'm really good at this game of pretend and pretending," he said leering at her as if she was already naked, "Could I undress you?"

She swooned at the thought of her son unbuttoning her blouse, removing her bra, unzipping her short skirt, and sliding down her panty. Imagining herself standing naked before him, this game of pretend was really working and a great game for the two of them to play together as a family game, albeit an X-rated family game.

"Yes," she said not even trying to erase the image of herself standing naked before her son. "So long as I'm agreeable to you undressing me, so long as we both stay in character, and so long as I can pretend that I'm with my husband and not with my son, it would be permissible for you to undress me." She hid her eagerness with having her son undressing her by feigning her reluctance in having her son strip her naked.

Just by the thought of him removing her clothes, with her nipples hardening to their most erect position, she was feeling a familiar warm wetness between her legs again. She was already so very wet just by the thoughts of her son touching her and feeling her through her clothes while kissing her, and before undressing her.

"I see," he said.

* * * * *

She wondered what he was thinking. Hoping that she wasn't forcing him and/or coercing him to play such a sexual game with his mother, she wondered if he thought bad or good of her. Only, unless she came right out and asked him what he thought of him playing such a sexually explicit game with her, she'd never really know how he felt about playing. Nevertheless how he felt about playing the game, on the pretense of playing a game, she wondered if he wanted her as much as she wanted him. Assuredly, playing this game was her way to finally know if her son wanted her sexually as much as she wanted him sexually.

"If you will, think of playing The Pretend Game as acting. As their well paid jobs, actors and actresses kiss and have sex in sex scenes and before returning home to their husbands, wives, boyfriends, and girlfriends with no adverse effects. They pretend and that's exactly what we're doing here. We're just pretending. If you can and if you will, think of playing The Pretend Game as role playing," she said. "If you must, think of The Pretend Game as a stage production on Broadway in the way that the cast of Hair removed their clothes and paraded around the stage naked."

So far so good. He was going for it. Under the false premise of playing The Pretend Game, he seemed not only to understand the rules but also he seemed excited to want to play such a game with his mother. He appeared as interested in being with her as she was interested in being with him while playing such a silly game of pretend. Let the game begin. She couldn't wait to start playing The Pretend Game with her son. She couldn't wait to know how far he'd go in pretending.

"Sorry for me to belabor the point mother but I need to know," he said.

She wondered what he needed to know. Did he need to know if she'd suck him and fuck him while playing the game? Well wonder no more because she would.

"What is it that you'd like to know Jerry?"

He leaned forward in his chair while holding his drink in between his strong hand as if he was holding her head in them while she was sucking him. When he made that body movement, his legs were spread open wide enough that she could see his bulging cock making a bulbous impression between his legs. She couldn't help herself from staring at the impression of his prick while wondering what it would feel like to hold in her hand, take in her mouth, and plunge deep in her pussy. A comfortable position for her to be in, she'd love to fall to her knees between his legs and do what no mother should ever do with her son while just playing a game.

"If we're both good at this game of pretend and pretending, and I apologize in advance if I'm misunderstanding the game, but am I to believe that I could actually have sex with you and you could have sex with your me," he said.

Hopefully in anticipation of having sex with her, his mother, he showed as much obvious sexually excitement as she was feeling and showing now. Even a bit too real for her, yet as titillating as it was for him to say the S-E-X word in relationship to the two of the copulating, she'd prefer he'd keep those thoughts to himself so as to not ruin his pretense of pretending. Perhaps he needed to pretend that she was someone else for him to have sex with her but she didn't need to pretend that he was someone else for her to have sex with him.

After all the days, weeks, months, and years that she played The Pretend Game by herself while alone in her room with the nothing but the image of her son, her dildo, and her vibrator, she quivered at the thought of being naked while having sex with her son. Now no longer just a game to her, with him seeing through the pretense and verbalizing what it is that she really wanted from him, this was the real thing. No longer just a game, he was here with her now ready to give her all that she emotionally wanted and, hopefully, whatever she sexually needed. No longer just a game, not only did he want to play but seemingly he was just as eager to play as she was to have sex with his naked body.

"Yes, that's how the game is played. So long as we stay in character and you pretend that I'm Cynthia and I pretend that you're David, theoretically speaking, so long as we both consensually agree, there's no reason why we couldn't have sex while playing the game," she said with a nervous laugh.

She imagined him licking her pussy and giving her an orgasm before she sucked his cock. She imagined her son cumming in her mouth, after she fucked him silly.

"Interesting," he said.

* * * * *

Seemingly still interested in having sex with her, she wondered what he was thinking. Difficult to read him with him being away from her for five, long, sexually frustrating years, she wondered if he was as interested in having sex, albeit pretend sex, with her as she was interested in having sex, albeit pretend sex, with him. Feeling compelled to explain herself so that he wouldn't think the worst of her, she continued by clarifying the rules of the game.

"Rest assured Jerry, if we did have sex while playing the game, it isn't as if we'd be having sex with one another," she said fluffing her long, blonde hair before tossing it back with a flick of her pretty head. "In essence we'd be having sex with two other people who we pretend are there in the room with us."

Convincingly believable, the premise sounded good even to her. For the sake of having sex with her son, she couldn't believe that she made up such a ridiculous game at the spur of the moment. Yet, being that it was just a silly game of make believe, after all, playing such a game seemed to be the perfect way for the both of them to get what they both so wanted and both so needed, having incestuous sex with one another. She just hoped that her son was buying into all that she was espousing without seeing through her ulterior motives and thinking that she was the incestuous slut that she was. Only, with him looking so very much like his father, what was wrong with her wanting to recapture how her life was before her husband suddenly died, even if it meant using her son to do that?

"I see," he said studying her. "Just so that I fully understand. So long as we both remain in character," he said pausing. "We can both get naked because we're just playing a game. Is that it?"

Naked, as soon as he said the word, she imagined him naked. Naked, as soon as the word entered her brain, she wanted to strip off her clothes.

"Yes, that's right," she said. "Since I'd be playing Cynthia and you'd be playing David, it isn't as if we'd really be naked. It would be wrong for a mother to be naked with her son just as it would not be acceptable for a son to be naked with his mother," she said convolutedly while twirling her long, blonde hair with her finger.

"And during said game, so long as we remain in character," he said pausing again as if he was imagining his thoughts before speaking them. "You could stroke me and I could finger you," he said.

Stroke him. He wants her to stroke him. Oh, my God, she thought. She became sexually excited by the thought of stroking her son's cock and quivered with the thought of him fingering her wet pussy.

"Crassly put but yes. So long as we stay in character, I could conceivably stroke your cock and you could conceivably finger my pussy," she said getting even more sexually aroused by the thoughts of masturbating one another.

In the guise of playing this game she couldn't wait to be naked with her son.

"Pardon me mother if I'm misunderstanding the rules of the game and correct me if I'm wrong but under the premise of playing the game," he said pausing again, this time longer. She wondered what he was thinking and immediately knew his thoughts with what he said next. "I could lick your pussy and you could suck my cock?"

Oh my God. She thought she was going to have a stroke or a heart attack by the mere mention of her son saying that he could lick her pussy and she could suck his cock so long as they remained in character while playing the game. Fuck the game. All that she really wanted was for him to lick her pussy before she sucked his cock. All that she really wanted was to have sex with her son in the way that he had sex with Cynthia.

"Of course," she said putting a hand to her blouse while flushing a bright red. As if they had already played the game and as if they were already having pillow talk after just having had sex, she was becoming titillated with his dirty talk and every sexually inappropriate salacious word. She paused to allow the image of her son licking her pussy and her sucking his cock to pass through her horny brain before continuing. "Being that it's just a game, so long as we remain in character, we can do whatever you did with Cynthia and whatever I did with David," she said fluttering her eyelids as if she was going to faint from sexual excitement.

"Fascinating," he said. "So long as I truly believe that you're Cynthia and you truly believe that I'm David, I could fuck you my own mother?"

The imagined image of her son on top of her while making love to her flashed through her mind as if a loud locomotive going through a tunnel. The imagined image of her son bending her over the kitchen table and taking her from behind consumed her with incestuous lust for him and for his cock. She couldn't wait to fuck her son. She couldn't wait for her son to make her his slut of a bitch.

"Yes," she said fanning herself with her hand. "So long as I truly believe that you're David and you truly believe that I'm Cynthia, we can make love."

"Okay, that will work," he said seemingly agreeable to the idea of fucking his mother.

On the pretense of playing a game that she made up, she couldn't believe it was this easy to seduce her son. Willingly going along with her in playing her game of pretend, even though it was only all just talk so far, she couldn't believe them coming together sexually was a real possibility.

"Suddenly, it's so hot in here, she said billowing her blouse by opening and closing the top of it quickly. "Being that we're just playing a game Jerry and not actually having incestuous sex, pretending is the only way that a mother and son can sexually explore one another's naked bodies."

"I see," he said. "I understand Mother."

"As I've already assured you, it isn't as if we'd be having sex with one another," she reiterated and stipulated to remove whatever guilt he may have and for her to remain blameless in her wanton, sexual, incestuous desire for her son. "No, not at all, it isn't as if we'd be having incestuous sex. We'd only be playing a role while playing a game. In essence, just by pretending, we'd be having sex with the imaginary persons who we think we are with and who we imagine them and us to be," she said illogically and irrationally. "All we'd really be doing is passing time and having fun while celebrating the holidays while playing a silly game of pretend."

He looked at her, raised his glass in toast of her, and smiled.

"I like this pretend game mother. It sounds like fun and I'm eager to play it," he said. "Only, not to be a party pooper, but I'm not sure if I can stay in character long enough to fool even myself that you're not Cynthia but my mother. Even though you look so very much like her, while naked with you and having sex with you, it would be difficult for me to forget that you're my mother and not my wife," he said. He looked at her with as much confusion as he looked at her with curiosity. "How does one get their around the reality of such a foolish pretense?"

As if silently saying touché, she looked at him, raised her glass in toast of her, and smiled.

"Equally as difficult for me too Jerry. Mind over matter, but the longer we remain in character the more we can fully enjoy the game without guilt, recourse, and remorse," she said lying.

Being that her only motivation was to have sex with her son, she'd never be playing Cynthia's character at all anyway. Further, always knowing she'd be having sex with her son, she'd never think of her son as her husband.

"I understand," he said. "I do. And I won't know how far that I can go in the pretense of imagining you being Cynthia instead of my mother."

Maybe once she has his cock in her mouth, he won't really care that she's not Cynthia. Instead, maybe he'll be sexually excited that his mother is sucking his prick and not his bitch of an ex-wife.

"We'll take it slow Jerry. Okay? So long as you remember to stay in character and so long as you realize that we're not really having sex but only pretending while playing a game, you should be okay with playing the game. If only a way to pass the time on Christmas Eve, I think it will be a fun game to play," she said.

"Okay," he nodded while looking up at her. "Have you ever played the game with anyone else?"

"Being that I just now made up the game, no, never. You'll be the first," she said telling a half-truth by not admitting that she played The Pretend Game lots of times with herself and with him being the star of her game. "Because we both look so much like the people that we pretend to be, this is the perfect game for us to play. Think of playing this game as therapy and as a way for us to bring closure to our relationships that ended so prematurely," she said willing to say anything at this point for him to play the game in good conscience and with a guilt free mind.

Seemingly agreeing with her, he nodded his head before giving her a big smile.

"So how do we start?"

To be continued...

12