Mother-In-Law Sex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my afternoon shower, brushed my teeth, dressed just in a pair of my house shorts and made my ritual coffee while Mae busied herself preparing rice and prawns and vegetables, and settled on the sofa to watch the BBC news.

Mae joined me after a while, announcing we could eat dinner whenever ready – she didn't say 'hungry' today, perhaps remembering what had happened yesterday when that word was used! But first she wanted to shower, so she took her small bag, went upstairs, and left me catching up on the news.

After returning, dressed in a wrap around material only it appeared; its length to her thighs and tied up above her large breasts, forcing them together to form a deep cleavage. She carried a glass of beer for herself, surprisingly as I never recalled her drinking alcohol before, and she saw my quizzical look; "I am feeling hot, thought I would have a beer to cool and calm down; I do sometimes" she said by way of explanation. With my coffee finished, I also went to the kitchen and got a can from the fridge, returning to slump down beside her on the sofa, after turning the fan towards us.

I put my left arm around her shoulders, and she snuggled into my neck, draping her arm across my stomach and resting it on my hip bone. The news finished, and as the first football game of the evening began, I held up the remote control, "anything you want to see Mae?" In response, she moved her hand to cover my cock, "Just this, son; you just watch the football while I have a snack, then we must eat my food."

She slid my body lengthways on the sofa, slid herself down to my feet and knelt between my legs as she removed my shorts and let them fall to the floor., quickly untying and losing her own material wrap. My cock hadn't been rigid, but as her hands now rubbed up my legs, it stood up, waving as if to direct her attention. Mae didn't miss the call, and even wrapping both hands on the shaft, the length of it left the head of my prick available to her lowered, open mouth, her long, large boobs brushing down on my legs. She slurped her moistened lips lightly over it, then releasing one hand, drew my cock into her mouth as far as her other hand on the shaft would allow, back up sucking, and down again, removing her second hand and trying to go the whole length. She couldn't, not this first time, it was too much, so she contentedly swallowed me down and up, using her tongue judiciously when she was up at my prick's head, sucking at the slit, and her hands now cupping my buttocks and tickling my balls and up the crease to give a gentle stroking of my clenching arse-hole.

I groaned in delight as I tried to maintain a focus on the football, trying to prolong, for as long as Mae wanted to keep going, what would inevitably happen.

Mae's long hair was cascading around her face, so she took her hands away for a few moments and wound it up in a twirl and secured it behind her head, never giving up the motions with her mouth. It was such a sexy sight, as I gave up attempting to watch the football, instead mesmerized by her mouth on my prick, her upraised arms as she fixed her hair, thus lifting her tits which I now enclosed in my hands, and felt the build up within my balls.

I warned her, not sure if she wanted my cum in her mouth or elsewhere, or even not at all perhaps; but she kept on, and in one last effort, she deep-throated my whole rod, sending a blazing green 'Go' light through me to erupt in spasms from my cock straight down her throat. There was more, and she rose to slurp the head, savouring it slowly in her mouth this time, catching each succeeding jet until I seeped out the last drops, when she sucked me dry and released me to flop down. She slid up my body, put her lips to mine, her mouth then opened to mine, and we shared the taste between us. "Wow!" I said in surprise, when a few moments later she told me she had never done this before, but wanted to do with me. She rose up, licked her lips seductively again, and announced her snack had been delicious! But now was time to serve main course. I groaned, smiling, and rested as she wrapped her material back around herself and bounced, breasts, buttocks and spirits, into the kitchen area.

This night we did get to eat the prepared food; mostly Mae was the eater, as my small body needed little sustenance; so I drank a beer when I had eaten my fill, thinking of what had transpired, and just gazed at Mae filling up. Who would have believed this would happen? Then again, recently in-laws seemed to have become my favourite attractions, and they were all very attractive, very seductive, and very sexy – and, perhaps a pointer to my inner desires, they were all large-sized, with large breasts particularly, and large libidos which required feeding.

After Mae sat back, patting her full stomach, we remained there at the table silent for perhaps 5 or more minutes, each in our various thoughts. When my glass needed refilling with beer, we both rose and began cleaning up, washing the dishes, putting out the rubbish, barely talking but each close by, very aware of the other, the occasional brushing of parts of our bodies electrifying in the quietness.

Football was forgotten when the jobs were finished, my beer drained and, by unspoken mutual agreement, we locked up, turned off the lights and headed upstairs to the bathroom firstly, to clean teeth and freshen up, then to the bedroom. I never slept with clothes, and while Mae had worn her material wrap to the bedroom, she drew it off – with a rather sexy twirl to finish as she lay it beside the bed, and climbed in.

I had a nightly ritual of reading my current novel for 5-10 minutes before turning off the light for sleep, and I left the light on and picked up my book for this purpose. Mae snuggled under the covers on my right side and half covered me with a leg and upper body pressed across me. After barely a few seconds, her hand lifted from its resting place and moved across my chest to rest her fingers on my left nipple; a few seconds more and her thumb and forefinger gently held the end of that nipple and twirled and stretched it, almost painfully as it was hardly of a size to stretch anywhere.

I placed my book on the bedside table, and turned to my right to cuddle her. We had barely spoken a word since dinner, knowing this moment was coming eventually; I turned her face up to mine and kissed her, slowly, gently, lovingly and for a long minute, while our four hands roamed and caressed the body parts reachable on the other.

For me, that was the one available breast, and a small movement of my right hand to stroke her face and neck, while Mae had access all down my side and to my relaxed, but awakening, cock. It was nice to do this.

It was a wonderful night, of slow love-making, of caresses and cuddles and gentle kisses. There was no raw sex about what we did; no sweaty bodies even as we joined groins, joined Mae's buttocks to my groin when she turned over for me to spoon into her pussy from the rear, nor later when she sat up and rode up and down. It wasn't slow-motion, physically, but felt as such emotionally, to me; felt so close between our bodies that our hearts also touched, and our feelings jumped the divide to mingle and be shared equally. It was nice.

Naturally, it wasn't as timeless as it somehow felt, so some hours later we spooned, one of my hands cupping a soft breast, my face nuzzled into Mae's hair at the back of her neck, both actions as I loved to do when going to sleep; and sleep we did.

It was mid-day when the loud voice of the fruit vendor passing the front of the house – as he did at 1200 every single day, even on Sundays – woke me. We hadn't moved except to straighten our legs and remained curved together.

Mae didn't stir, but my cock did. However, instead of being selfish, I slipped away, showered, washed my hair and cleaned my teeth; then I opened the bedroom door quietly: Mae still asleep. So I threw on my shorts and decided to surprise her with breakfast in bed! This didn't take long; coffee for me as I cooked my one and only menu item: omelette, but I do/did add chopped ham, cheese and tomatoes, and while it was slowly simmering, rushed out to buy her some 100% orange juice.

Balancing all this somehow, and grabbing fork and spoon and the ubiquitous tomato sauce, I carefully made my way upstairs – only to find she was in the bathroom. I said "Quickly, breakfast will be cold Mae!" and she emerged, naked but refreshed. I shooed her into the bedroom, made her get back down on the bed and, after carefully leaning down to kiss her 'good morning', placed her plate on her lap and her juice on her bedside table, and my coffee on my side as I squatted by her side.

She had to sit up to eat, and I chuckled as her breasts were so long and large they almost obscured the plate in her lap, and I just watched her with my coffee as she ate with gusto. Her legs spread to get comfortable, and her pussy was there, an open invitation to my eyes.

Putting my coffee down, Mae asked if I had eaten, if I was hungry. That triggered a previous reaction, and while she had no free hands even if she had wanted to stop me, I lowered my mouth, answering before I closed my mouth on her pussy "Now I will eat, thank you Mae".

I feasted on her. Her juice was better than the orange juice, and her cunt was tastier than my omelette I am sure. I took longer to eat all that was on offer than Mae did to finish her food, knowing this when I felt her hands ruffling through my hair as she pushed my face even deeper inside, laying back to raise her body that fraction which allowed me to go so deep...and deeper.

When she climaxed, a quiet yet meaningful orgasm, I didn't let her come down; rather I bounced up the bed and plunged my cock straight into that spot where my tongue and mouth had just been, boosting her senses immediately into another prolonged orgasm as I twirled at the bottom of my length inside her, and also plunged my mouth over one tit and sucked as wide on her breast as I could with my tongue doing its own thing on her nipple. Mae blew like a screaming Chinese rocket at New Year, and I felt such pleasure, indeed pride, if this had been as a result of my love-making.

I had no need to cum for myself; I was smiling watching Mae as she came down from her heights. My prick was still full-length within her, and I just wriggled it around, causing small shudders and groans; I felt this was a romantic way for me to bring her back, no sudden finish, rather a series of steps down to ground level.

She sighed from her toes to her mouth. It was almost complete, but I wanted to prolong it while possible, so I withdrew my prick from her pussy, slurped it through all the wetness in the area from her groin and gently prodded at her anus; she raised her hips slightly, encouraging me, so my well-juiced cockhead entered her rosebud easily. I reached to fondle her nipples and slid myself the whole way inside in one gentle, smooth motion.

Mae moaned and shivered, her eyes were closed as my hands stimulated her everywhere up top as I leaned my mouth over to kiss and tickle her clit momentarily. While her cunt had become more used to my size by now, I asked if I was hurting her; she didn't speak but shook her head and moved her hips around and up and down, causing my prick to move inside her. Raising my body slightly to alter my angle, I began a deliberate, strong but gentle fuck of Mae's hole.

It was an erotic moment, sweet and tender, so alive with the making of love, and yet replete with raw sexual emotion about to be completed with raw sexual orgasmic release.

My prick was proud of what it had been doing to please Mae for a long time, but now it shivered and expanded in girth as my balls swelled and pushed a stream of semen out the head of my prick into Mae, while she simultaneously responded with a gush of juice from her pussy. The Clouds mushroomed and the Rain pounded our senses.

We never made love again after that day. Mae went home later that afternoon after we had cuddled back to sleep, awakening to shower and, almost without speaking, to hold each other closely as she prepared to leave. A few times I attempted to mouth some words; she either pressed her lips to mine, or placed a gentle hand over my mouth, stifling whatever words may have emanated. I understood, as did Mae, our making love had said it all.

The following day I had an early flight upcountry to a regional office, working there for 2 weeks. I tried telephoning Mae but her mobile wasn't in service.

When I returned to the city and my house, I found a letter from her under my door. She said she had gone away to her home province and would only return after I had flown out to my home country. As I read her words, I pictured her tears writing, as my tears dripped on the page; her next words echoed my own: it wasn't just physical sex we had enjoyed in our few days together, but the tentacles of emotional love had begun spreading, dangerously so perhaps as such a relationship would bring many problems at this point, not least that I was married. She was correct, I knew. She signed it with her name, not Mae, and ended with a declaration of remembrance of the love we had shared. I quietly spoke the same to the letter, folded it carefully as a keepsake, and moved on with my life.

Although it sometimes must seem as if I am an unscrupulous, philandering husband, taking advantage of lonely women, I believe a counter view is that, at least, I have kept it In the Family. Until now anyway....Remember Mae's sister Kim?

(end of Part 4)
Mother-in-Law Sex, Pt5: Ex Aunty-in-Law

About 2 weeks later, with a further month on my contract still remaining, I received a surprising phone call from Kim, the younger sister of my ex-mother-in-law, Mae. She asked if I'd like to go to dinner with her; I agreed and we fixed a time and restaurant for that evening.

Remembering her almost-violently passionate greeting a few weeks ago, a public meeting seemed innocent and safe enough.

I arrived first, and when I mentioned Kim's reservation was shown to a far corner of the garden courtyard, where I was seated facing the main area and entrance-way; I ordered a beer, lit a smoke and wondered if maybe Kim had word of Mae and wanted to tell me. The waitress returned with my beer, some beer nuts, and as she placed a linen napkin across my lap, her hand grazed across the soft lump in my pants; she smiled at me. Cute I said to myself as she gave a backward glance.

Half-way through my second beer, the glass held to my lips, I almost choked at the sight of Kim swaying her way towards me! I had about 20m to watch her, to ogle her, before she reached our table. She was, as I remarked before, slim and petite, but with breasts over-sized compared to the rest of her. Tonight she was wearing a body-hugging light wool white dress; I think its wool, it clings to curves and hips and in no way hides whatever body is within. She must have had a bra on, but it too must have been pasted to her body, with no telltale wrinkles or straps and buckles evident – just those tits within. The dress came to mid-way down her thighs, allowing her slim, shapely legs to perform a catwalk model's graceful promenade across the courtyard to me, her red high heeled shoes adding 5-8cms to her height, accentuating the whole sensuous package.

I somehow swallowed my beer and began to breathe again, as I finally stopped perving at her (no other word for it, and I wasn't the only one!) body and looked at her face, smiling at me knowingly, lightly made-up, glossy, bright red lipstick matching her shoes colour, in sharp contrast to the white dress. She looked high-class, fashionable, beautiful and so-so breathlessly sexy!

I leaned across the table as our waitress, the same cute girl who had seated me earlier, held the chair out for Kim, as I touched her lightly on her right shoulder and kissed each check; in response, Kim raised her left hand, long manicured nails freshly painted in further matching red, and lightly scraped from my earlobe down the side of my neck to rest on my own shoulder.

I shuddered, and covered my obvious fluster at last by blurting "Wow, you must be going to some fancy hi-so event after dinner with me; you look fabulous Kim! Beautiful!"

Luckily, when I stood, I had held my napkin across my lap, where the waitress had previously laid it; had I not, the prominent bulge in my pants would probably have been visible to not only Kim and the hovering waitress opposite, but to the dozen or so other diners who had turned or were following Kim's progress to our table. Thankfully, we now sat and I adjusted my crotch to try and ease the discomfort, as Kim gave me precious moments ordering a fresh lemon juice. But I noticed that under the quite narrow table our knees had touched when we both sat together, perhaps accidentally as we naturally both shrugged off our shoes under the table – the Asian style - but an electric feeling sizzled at that touch, which I interrupted by quickly moving to the side.

I took a deep breath, took a mouthful of beer, and urged myself to calm down. "No, not going anywhere else", said Kim when I looked across at her again "tonight is just for you... and me". We clinked glasses and made the local good health toast to each other, finally somewhat relaxed - in my case at least. I stared at her again, and perhaps because she was aware, she breathed in deeply, lifting those magnificent, huge boobs up and out for a few brief seconds. What a sight.

"I have wanted to do this for a long time" Kim began – do what I wondered? My mind drifted momentarily: overwhelm my senses, turn me into a drooling schoolboy, is that it; or give me a vision of picking you up, sweeping everything off the table and ravishing you here and now? – Kim had continued "....really we all have wanted to try and make it up to you, show you others in the ex-family are really nice people, and appreciate all the help you gave so many of us. The whole family was upset at the way you were treated, she having a lot of men behind your back, stealing your money – some of us did tried to warn you, but you loved her so much, you never listened when we tried to tell you the truth. Then to divorce you and steal it almost all again! I want to say 'sorry', and that's from me with all my heart." She placed her small right hand on her left breast, emphasizing the sincerity of her words, and ignorantly or not, emphasizing the size under her hands.

"Don't worry Kim. I did it to myself, I loved her and truly was happy for 6 years, so I am not bitter; the money I don't care about, it helped her and you and the family, so I did feel appreciated. That's enough. Let's talk about something else now. First, I have to ask if you are here to talk about Mae, and if she is ok?"

"No, I am not here to talk about Mae, but she is fine; she has gone to our mother's house in the country – you have been there, remember – and all she has told me since then is she felt it better not to become more involved with you, as she had been feeling really emotional about you every minute after you met at the market. I understand her, and don't worry; she always really liked you – perhaps more than a mother-in-law should! But she knows you are married again now, and feels she can't control herself. Now we talk about something else, and you don't need have those concerns about me – I take the enjoyment which is offered to me in my life, give back the same 100%, and hope I smile all the way!"

Kim finally paused, took another of those mesmerizing deep breaths, and raised her glass to clink with mine again, just the smile enough to add extra meaning to those final words.

To ease the tension, I passed her a menu and we agreed on some dishes and ordered from the waitress who always seemed to be hovering, ready for our order, or maybe just eavesdropping on this odd couple: a beautiful and sexy younger local woman, clearly dressed and made-up to show her class, having a fairly secluded and intimate dinner outing with an older foreign man, dressed nicely but casually, who was friendly and polite to the staff, could speak the local language well, and unlike many foreigners who seemed to feel they were a class above everybody – just because theywereforeign, and never even tried to learn the local language. 'He is nice' the waitress had been thinking since he arrived. She sighed and headed for the kitchen to place the order, which included another bottle of beer for me.

1...345678