Mother Is MILF'd By Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sludge11
Sludge11
17 Followers

After her daughter had graduated and left home, five years ago, she had immediately changed her dating objective, and had put her incredibly voluptuous body out on full display in the West Coast's ultra rich, country club society, using it as irresistible bait to catch a really rich husband with.

During her years in the LA dating pool, she had gone out with, and been screwed by, many very well to do men, quite a number of whom had been downright repulsive, sleazy creeps. Therefore, getting fucked by men, in private, who she would be embarrassed to even be seen with, by anyone she knew, was nothing new to her.

As Pablo and Rolfo changed out with the first two pigs, and began exploring her very hot body, the memories of her previous experiences at letting ugly men fuck her, brought her to the realization that there was a redeeming characteristic to this very repugnant situation, after all.

In her past experience, it wasn't letting herself be fucked by ugly men that was ever the problem, it was the embarrassment of having someone she knew watch her get fucked by them, or even having them know that she was letting some lowlife bozo, do her.

But, in this case, not only did no one know what these four ugly little bastards were making her do for them today, no one even knew that she was here at the Mexican Consulate.

In reality, when this was all over, and she finally got out of here, this Latino gangbanging would remain her secret, forever. She would be able to go home and put this behind her, without any remorse at all, just like she had done many times before.

Heartened by this self-discovery, she concluded that all she was really faced with, right here and now, was the need to do what all females had to do, when inescapable necessity demanded it, grit her teeth and let herself get fucked, by whomever had her in that position, and any way they wanted to do it. She was certainly more than woman enough to do that, without any problem, at all.

Inwardly smiling with relief, she knew that she was going to be able to make the best out of a really bad situation, which had always been her specialty. So, secure in her protective shield of anonymity, she quickly resolved that, in order to bring this quasi-consensual rape session to an end, as quickly as possible, she was not only going to do whatever it took to gratify these ugly little assholes, she was going to enjoy herself while she did it. After all, if getting fucked was inevitable, she might as well make the best of it.

As she refocused, with renewed enthusiasm, to watching them suck her tits and her, at-full-attention, nipples, she was thankful that Pablo wanted blow jobs to be her next sex act. Letting these diminutive Latino youths use her mouth for awhile, would give her body some rest before the next round of full blown cock fucking got started in her pussy.

As she threw herself fully into the task ahead, the four co-conspirator's work on her hot-spots, began having lustful results. With the help of her renewed very cooperative attitude, they had her very stimulated, sex drunk, attached-directly-to-her- brain, clit, ready and willing to sacrifice her body to any act of depravity that the Mexicans wanted her to perform for them, in order to get its own greedy, climaxing gratification.

The four boys were now all crowded around her, feeling her up, stroking her clit, biting her, and sticking their fingers in her mouth then, without warning, she erupted with a major climax, her body twisting and grinding back and forth against the wall behind her. Simultaneously, she let out a loud moan of guttural pleasure, as her devilish clit got all of the gratification it so greedily wanted.

With his hand still on her throat, firmly holding her in place, Pablo watched the Anglo's curvaceous body writhe with passion, rubbing her superb ass cheeks against the men's room wall, with abandon, then gloated, "What did I tell you, my friends, this is a real hot assed MILF that we have in our hands. Even our just checking her body out caused her to have another climax. This is one, clit-for -brains Mother who is really in the mood to give it all up for us. We get to be real Mother Fuckers, this time."

With that, he reached his free hand down between her thighs and ran three fingers up into her oozing vagina, then stirred them around in her steaming hot honey pot, until they were thickly coated with her flowing pussy juice. Then he jerked her panties out of her mouth, pulled his dripping fingers out of her pussy, and stuck them into her open mouth, callously wiping them off on her tongue, as he said, with a leering grin, "Here's a taste of your hot pussy's latest climax, you gorgeous slut, so enjoy it while you lick my fingers off, real good. She did as she was ordered, responding like a cheap, half drunk sex addict, to the wicked taste of her own soaked snatch.

BLOWBANG / BUKKAKE:

Finally, the boys turned her, completely sex intoxicated body, loose then quickly pulled her purple, prick teaser dress off over her head, and tossed it on top of her panties.

Pablo turned and pushed the toilet seat down, then sat on the very front edge of it, with his thighs spread wide. His cock and balls were hanging out past the front edge of the toilet, making them easily available for her to suck and lick.

Then he ordered his buddies, "Put her down on her hands and knees, in front of the toilet, with her lips right up against my cockhead."

With nothing left on her body except her purple high heels, they shoved her down on all fours, with her head positioned right where Pablo wanted it.

He looked down into her eyes and said, "It's time for you to give us the special gratification we want from you letting us use that statuesque, trophy body your husband owns, to cheat on him with, so put my cock in your mouth and cuckold him ."

She parted her lips, pushed her body forward, and gradually began feeding his stiff boner into her mouth, inch by inch, letting it slide slowly between her lips, then her teeth, before passing the underside of the stiff male sausage meat over her warm and wet tongue, until its head was pressed against her tonsils, and her face was buried in his thick, curly pubic hair.

"Now start sucking it, baby. My friends and I want you to do all of the work, so get busy and show us what kind of nasty cocksucker you can be, when your husband's not watching you do it."

She began chewing on the mouth full of cockmeat, which was still very sticky from having recently come out of her well fucked ass. She could taste the strong, wet, pungent flavor of her very violated anal passage.

Watching her droolingly eat his dark brown, spicy tool, Pablo went on, "Now we all want to finish this blowbang by shooting our cum loads into your mouth, one right after the other, so we are going to be swapping positions and taking turns letting you blow us, until you have gotten all of us to the point of no return."

As she really threw herself into eating the Mexican's flavorful dick, she felt the other three boys surround her plush body and begin playing with all of its sumptuous curves, while they repeatedly slapped her magnificently curved ass cheeks, until they were vey red.

After a couple of more minutes of her wicked, saliva oozing, mouth work, Pablo put the heel of his hand against her forehead and pushed her body backwards until his cock popped out of her mouth. Then he said, "Now grab my dick in your hand and aim it at the ceiling, then get down under there and lick my balls, and be real sloppy about it."

She quickly did his bidding and, true to her commitment to enjoy having sex with them, she was soon hungrily cramming his balls into her mouth with her fingers, and then noisily sucking and licking them, enthusiastically, until they were soaked with her flowing mouth juices.

After five minutes of her pure oral pleasuring of his cock and balls, Pablo slowly slid backwards on the toilet seat, uncoupling his rigid tool from her sucking mouth, with a wet, plopping sound, before dismounting from the toilet and turning her mouth over to her next Mexican playmate.

His companions, one after another, took their place on the front edge of the toilet seat and watched her press her face forward and swallow their shafts then begin sucking on them, greedily.

They watched her noisily devour their dongs and deep throat herself, as drool oozed out of her mouth and soaked their balls. Then she extracted their stiff boners from her mouth and dipped her head down and began licking their balls, and sucking them in, between her lips, with unadulterated, lip smacking, whorish pleasure.

Each time she stuffed their balls in her mouth with her fingers, she could feel herself getting into this so deeply that she was even beginning to enjoy the challenge of their ugliness. It gratified her womanhood to be able to able to give freebees to such a repulsive group of slugs, and really enjoy doing it.

Since they had all just finished climaxing in her ass, the oral sex session lasted for almost an hour, giving her users plenty of time to enjoy her wild, animated, very talented oral sex, as she worked hard to bring them to the point of near ejaculation.

During the second round with her head, they had her sit back on her heels and tilt her head back. One by one they each took a turn tea bagging her. They would straddle her upturned face and drop their scrotums into her wide upen mouth and let her suck and tongue them. Then they would extract them and grasp her head between their hands then hump her upturned face and rub their balls and cocks all over it.

During the third round in her mouth, the boys got more rambunctious and began holding her head and humping their hips forward and giving her a totally raunchy face and throat fucking.

With their stiff pricks taking turns wildly plundering her mouth, this way, they splattered her dripping drool all over her face and neck, leaving them glistening, and her breasts heaving, as she fought for air, when their cockheads slipped down her throat, and gagged her.

When they were all finally about ready to explode, they surrounded her body, in the tiny room, waiting to mount her erotic, wet face one last time.

Always having the honors, Pablo threw his leg over the toilet and sat his skinny brown ass down on the back of the seat, then said to her, "Senora, we like to watch our cum shots go into you Anglo bitches mouths, so we are going to put the head of our cocks about three inches away from your lips, and aim them right at your mouth. We want you to open it wide and look right at the slit in our cockheads, and then hold your head steady while we try to shoot our cum between your lips and onto your tongue. During each of our turns, we want you to retain our cum in your mouth until we are through ejaculating. Then you can swallow our loads before we shove our cocks down your throat?"

She was so turned-on and groggy with sexual head that she was thirsting for their cum. She quickly assumed the position he had just dictated to her, ready to have them pump their cum into her face and/or mouth.

Pablo took his full blown boner in his hand and slid forward on the toilet seat, until its head was inches away from her lips. She opened her mouth and looked directly at his cockhead, lustfully.

Feeling like a wanton porn queen starring in an X-rated cum shot movie, she watched him jack his shaft a few times. Suddenly, she heard him groan loudly, then immediately saw a thick stream of white cum shoot out of the slit in his cockhead, then travel the short distance through the air, and fly directly into her wide open mouth, coating her targeted tongue with his gooey spunk.

That was followed by a second cum shot, of similar size and velocity to the first one, and it also center hit its oral bulls-eye target, quickly double coating her tongue with dense, white ball juice, and causing the creamy fluid to begin pooling up behind her lower front teeth.

Pablo then elevated his aim and his third, somewhat weaker stream of creamy gunk, arched its way towards her face and hit her right between the eyes. That splattering cum shot brought cheers from the other three boys, as they watched the hot Mexican spunk begin to flow onto her eyelids and run down her nose.

Seeing his semen begin to leak out of her mouth and down her chin, Pablo scooted forward, shoving his cock into her overflowing mouth, where he finished emptying his balls, before pulling his cock out of her mouth and ordering her to swallow it all down. She did, with a loud, lip smacking gulp, before he rammed his cockhead back into her mouth and down her throat.

Following Pablo's turn, the second young Mexican took his place on the toilet seat and aimed his weapon at her waiting mouth, then managed to shoot his first volley right onto her tongue. When the second, especially thick stream of jism, splattered against her tonsils, she climaxed. As her body spasmed uncontrollably, her mouth closed and the third stream of Latino semen splattered against her closed lips. The Mexican slid forward on the seat and forced his cock between her teeth, then gunned the rest of his spunk directly into her gasping mouth, then watched her swill it all down, leaving her gasping.

For her part, this not being her first bukkake type game, she wasn't fazed by the cum splattering onto her face and mouth and, during the third Mexican's turn, she took his cum shots, both places, with his last two cum shots being direct hits right onto each eyelid, coating them thickly, as she blinked her totally cum hidden eyelids and licked her cum covered lips.

In the last phase of the crudely erotic game, when the fourth Mexican had crawled onto place, ready to fire his shots at her, as she was readying herself to receive his first volley, unbeknownst to her, the Mexican with the very small hands had gotten behind her and, to her eye-popping surprise, she felt him stab his bunched up fingers and thumb into her wet pussy, fisting it completely.

That unexpected forced entry sent her right over the edge again and, she climaxed, another time. Completely stimulated by watching her out of control body shuddering, violently, the final Mexican just straddled her face, grabbed a fist full of her hair, and pumped his fire hose of cum all over it, while his buddy continued to fist her, deeply.

When thhe fourth youngster had finished empting his balls, Pablo exclaimed, "God damn, muchachos, can this Anglo MILF take cum shots, or what. Man, just watching her mouth and tongue in action, and seeing our cum shots splatter against her face, has my cock just as hard as it was when we started. And, would you look at the way this slutty white trophy wife looks after the hosings we have given her. Damn that's a whore's mouth that I wouldn't want to have to kiss. She's going to be tasting our cum for a month."

Listening to Pablo's grossly descriptive comments, while she was licking her well reamed lips, she found herself to be in total disbelieve at how hot and out of control these four little retards had been able to get her. Certainly their looks hadn't turned out to be any hindrance at all to her sexual performance.

When she had decided, earlier, to relax and enjoy having sex with them, she had no idea that it would turn out to be this kind of cumfest. With her willing and wanton cooperation, they had managed to turn her into being a totally mindless slut for them, with a capital S.

Pulling her cummy tongue back into her mouth, she concluded that her night of whoring herself to the Arabs must have completely changed her perspective on sex, as well as her response to it, because it now appeared that anyone who got their hands on her was going to be able to heat her up and get into her panties.

A SQUAT-FUCKING GANGBANG:

Now being totally sex drunk on all of the cum she had swallowed, and totally into their filthy, demeaning sex games, she was absolutely certain of only one thing. After all of the anal and oral sex she'd had with them, what she so desperately needed, right now, was a really good, strong pussy fucking, to top off her hot and raunchy day of having unexpected group sex, with these lowlife wetbacks.

With that thought firmly in mind, she reached up and wiped the cum off of her eyelids, with her index finger, then licked it, as she anxiously waited for Pablo to catch his breath and then proceed with the hard fucking of her pussy that would complete their plan of taking her all three ways. She was more than ready to be the Mother-I'd-Love-to-Fuck for them.

Moments later, with his rock hard cock in his hand, again, Pablo looked at her and said, "Now, as you can see, the small size of this men's room severely limits our fucking options. We want to squat fuck you from behind, because that gives us the best way to really nail you good and deep, like we do common whores. The question is where do we put you to best receive our cocks."

With her over-stimulated vagina aching for cockmeat, she listened to the lead Mex's speculations, wishing that he would just shut up and get on with fucking her, whatever way he wanted to do it.

Pablo pondered the situation for another minute then stepped over to where she was, still on her hands and knees, and right in front of the toilet, with her chin now resting on the front edge of the seat.

Finally making his mind up, he said, "Hell, since squat fucking you from behind is what we want to do, I think we can do it to you the best, almost right where you are."

He reached down and grabbed her by the back of the neck and made her crawl forward until her upper body was completely over the top of the dirty toilet seat and the front of her thighs were almost touching the toilet bowl.

Then he pushed down on the back of her neck, firmly, forcing her upper body down until it was pressed right down on top of the dirty toilet seat.

Her tits were pushed half way down through the gapping opening in the center of the toilet seat, the palms of her hands were flat on the floor, on each side of the toilet bowl, and her cum splattered face was looking at the wall directly behind the toilet.

Pablo quickly got behind her perfect ass, squatted, placed the head of his cock against her fully exposed, oozing vaginal lips, then thrust it home and began squat fucking her pussy, hard and deep, as he said to his buddies, "Let's finish this MILF off by really ravaging her pussy, then Mexicanizing her pussy with some really heavy duty cum loads."

Their grunting, ass splatting, squat fucking turned out to be very hard work, for both the fuckers and the fucked, so the boys each took short turns giving it to her pussy, as hard as they possibly could and for as long as they could, then stepped aside and let the next rested jockey mount her and continue the plundering of her very hot and juicy Anglo snatch.

She rode atop of the toilet, getting totally hammered from behind and felt the runty office worker's stiff dicks rip into her waiting, hungry snatch, pleasuring her greatly. As the cocks pounded and churned her steaming hot snatch, she swore to herself that she was never going to be impetuous like this again. Although her efforts had been rewarded with some good filthy sex, today had been a nasty learning experience, and was not one that she needed to repeat.

With the despicable looking Mexicans youths forking her cunt like she was a cheap street walker, completing the total debauching of her body and its exploited orifices, she decided that she should take the part-time job in her son-in-law's business, as her daughter's Assistant Client Sexual Relations Manager / Prostitute.

That decision seemed very appropriate, considering her long history of having sex with rich men. It would be a waste not to use her well honed sexual talents to generate sales revenues for her new son-in-law's wildly successful investment business.

Sludge11
Sludge11
17 Followers