Mother Knows Best Ch. 01A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby smiled wistfully as she pulled Rex's head away from her lavishly worshipped and spotlessly clean cunt. She grinned with pleasure as she pointed to a 'u' shaped bolster close to the toilet; she had Rex retrieve it and she stood up and placed it on the seat to elevate her body. She then sat and had Rex rest his hands just under the front of her thighs; she lifted her elegant feet and placed her spikey heels in the crevice of his elbows, and leaning back slightly with hands behind her back, offered Rex an unobstructed view of her anus. Rex squirmed in submissive pleasure as the spiteful redhead eased her spikey heels into the fleshy insides of his arms with increasing pressure; though Rex was aware of the pain, he was transfixed by the delicious sight before him, and the sublime humiliation it promised. His cock dribbled as he viewed the exquisite cleft in Ruby's soft white buttocks, and the inviting brown pucker which she flexed in and out, emphasising the movement that was to come. Ruby was now ready to have Rex debase himself by committing an act which would irreversibly reduce what little ego he had left. Rex was yearning to lick her asshole and take in its sweet tang before the ginger goddess released her bowels, and Ruby seemed to sense this as he unconsciously strained forward. She dug in her heels, making him wince, smiling with satisfaction.

"You shall taste my asshole under many different conditions as I educate you, but your introduction to it shall commence with post relief cleansing duties; this will reflect thoroughly your position in your future life with any woman, each time you perform the task it will remind you of your insignificance to females. If you gag or show reluctance at any time, I shall take great pleasure in thrashing you, and your next session will continue with the same task until I am satisfied. You will now watch me shit." Rex did not know if he could perform without punishment, but his anus tingled with excitement as the sneering redhead squeezed her torso, and he watched her glorious ring go convex and start to dilate. Ruby applied her heels a little harder as a brown bullet-nosed cylinder emerged, and began to descend slowly from her anus; the steam was visible from the delicate turd as it reached a length of about four inches before parting company from the shit that followed, and dropped elegantly into the pan. Ruby murmured a sigh of satisfaction as three more lengths were squeezed out, before her delicious anus retracted back to the inviting pucker; the brown smears left by her relief decorating it. Ruby removed her heels from Rex's elbows, lifted her legs and placed her hands behind her knees, and then leaned back a little to allow Rex's access to the task.

"You will now lick my asshole clean; you must try not to swallow, however tempted you are to devour a woman's shit, you will be of no use if you are ill." Rex almost faltered but applied his tongue to the messy anus as his cock dribbled; though the taste was a little acrid, the whiff and tang of her delicate asshole scent and taste helped mask that of the shit. He lovingly lapped and probed her hot anus, careful to keep the fetid morsels within his mouth, as Ruby laughed softly in triumph; the blossoming arousal of the delicious ginger cunt above, never far from his nose, overcame the whiff of her dirt as he cleaned her and had his cock rigid. His submission to the superior sex had now descended to a new low; his mistress would have no further need for toilet paper.

When Ruby was satisfied he had thoroughly cleansed her, she stood up and had Rex return the bolster and fetch the mouthwash in return; she stood dominantly over him and made him spit the contents of his swollen cheeks into the pan. She then smiled contentedly and looked down at him, pulling his head back and filling his mouth with the wash, allowing him several doses to ensure his mouth was clean. He was then led from the bathroom to Ruby's bedroom where she would have her orgasm and Rex would be tantalisingly denied. Her need for satisfaction was now urgent; she had him sign the agenda, pledging obedience in being taught cunt and anal worship, and toilet duties. He was led to the foot of her bed where he knelt whilst she fetched a cock gag from a draw, his cock dribbling with pre-cum as she eagerly strapped it to his face; she mounted the bed on her knees and poked the cunt and asshole he had cleaned up to his face. The ginger dominant then supported herself with one hand, while she nursed her clitoris with the other. Rex stared longingly at the two beautiful holes before him; he was close to tears with the need to come. Ruby would be pleasured now.

"You will now fuck me with the cock gag; you will commence by penetrating my cunt to the hilt. You will then remain sniffing my asshole until I give the command; l demand perfect rhythm and total satisfaction, if not, you will not be allowed relief on your second visit. You may penetrate me now." Ruby groaned with pleasure as Rex moved his face forward and eased the stiff black cock into her slippery cunt; as ordered, he went up to the hilt, leaving his nose right up against her succulent asshole. Her excitement had ensured that her womanly anal scent had already begun to flower again, despite Rex's recent attention. He sniffed longingly at her asshole, in absolute submission to her superiority, his hands free but not given permission to masturbate; he was kept stationary by Ruby for several minutes, so as he fully understood his position below her, and would remember her scent till next time. The dominant bitch barked her command as she rubbed her clitoris vigorously.

"I shall have satisfaction now; commence fucking me immediately." Rex worked the cock gag back and forth, his eyes tortured by the delicious sight of her generously moistened cunt, as the black rod slipped smoothly in and out; each approach filled his lungs with the exquisitely combined scent of cunt and asshole. After a few short minutes, Ruby pushed back hard and moaned in victorious ecstasy; a lush orgasm delivered by a new and thoroughly submissive pupil.

Once again, Rex was led out to face the laughing mistresses, his cock rigid and denied, his tutor wearing a smug and satisfied smile. The matronly Abigail now swished her cane.

"My turn to introduce him to another discipline; I shall have the added pleasure of dressing him in another outfit for his journey home." Rex's anus clenched like never before at her words; what humiliation would he face on the way back?"

12